Hurt by love.| ✔️

Por little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... Más

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Mafia Queen.

4.4K 87 16
Por little_misswritesss

I told Thalia about that Giovanni texted me last night. She told me to tell him that I agree to meet up. She's curious about what he and Ace have to say. Giovanni texted me right back after I sent him the message.

He said he'd like to meet up today. Which was hard because today the guy who's gonna help me plan the wedding is coming. But I'm thinking of inviting them here.

True Dante might not be happy but they're my brothers so he just has to live with that. I texted Giovanni telling him to come over to Dante's house. This is what he said...

Giovanni: I do not think that's a good idea Aurora. He's gonna murder me.

Me: He won't. I'll warn him before you'll come. Plus he will have to just live with that.

Giovanni: You really want me dead don't you?

Me: I do indeed

Giovanni: Okay now I'm terrified to come see you.

Me: Pussy

Giovanni: Me? Never. We'll be over in 20

Me: Die on the way ;)

Giovanni: How nice of you.

I chuckle at him shaking my head. Not replying back. Okay now it's time to find Dante and tell him. I don't even know if he's home or not. I sigh and take my phone out again.

Me: Where are you?

Dante: Office. But I'm having a meeting soon. What's up?

Me: Giovanni and Ace want to come over to talk

Dante: Hell no.

Me: They're my brothers Dante

Dante: Who left you may I remind you.

Me: Please. Thalia will be with me. Pretty please

Dante: Ugh fine. You'll owe me though

Me: Fuck you

Dante: When? ;)

Me: I hate you

Dante: I love you more

This guy is unbelievable. "Thalia" I call out.

"Yeah?" She came in with cookies in her hand.

"My brothers are coming"

"Holy moly. Does Dante know?"

"Yeah. Can you be with me when they'll be here?"

"Of course. I'm free all day since Carlo is at Xavier's parents"

Now I came to thought I never met his parents.

"Oh. You didn't meet them yet because Xavier's parents and Alessandro aren't good. Xavier works with Dante though because they didn't want the kids to get involved"

I nod my head. Another thing I didn't know about. I mean there's always going to be something I probably won't know. So I'm not mad. If there's a need to tell me they will.

"When's the guy coming" I asked.

"He said somewhere near evening"

"Oh wow. That's still a long time"

"He said he'll give a call if he'll be able to come sooner"

"Okay good"

Few minutes pass of me and Thalia watching a movie on the tv and we hear the door bell. Indicating that my brothers are here. Ugh. I groan out loud making Thalia laugh.

"Very funny" I said in a sarcastic tone playfully.

I open the door. Hmm let's play a game.

"Hello someone you're looking for?"

"Seriously Aurora?" Ace said.

"Aurora? No no I don't know anyone called that. Goodbye"

I was about to shut the door in their faces but stopped midway when I've seen how hilarious they looked. I start to laugh.

"I wish you was able to see how hilarious you guys look"

"Ha ha ha very funny" Giovanni said sarcastically.

"Come in" I said stepping to the side of the door. When they came in I realised how big Ace got. His shoulders got much wider. So did his chest and arms. The shirt he was wearing did fit his chest and arms right.

Giovanni, he didn't change much to be honest. Even though his arms got a bit bigger as well.

"Hey Thalia" Ace greeted her while she was sitting on the sofa stuffing her face with cookies and watching the movie. She turned to him and gave him a small wave with a small smile.

Giovanni turned to me. "It's good to see you again"

"The feeling isn't mutual hun" I said playfully.

"Sad" Ace replied.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Water only for the both of us" Ace said.

"But don't poison us" Giovanni said cheekily.

"No promises" we all laugh to each other and I walk off to the kitchen to get them some. I missed them and our jokes. But I also can't let them off that they left me for a more than a year just because they came back.

I poured two cups of water and walked into the living room where they were sat with Thalia. Talking surprising. I don't have a problem with that. I'm happy they are. I walk in and give them both their waters. I earned a little thank you from the both of them.

"So what's bringing you two here?" I said sitting down next to Thalia.

"We wanted to ask you something really really important"  Giovanni said.

I frown "go ahead" it sounded more like a proposition not a question.

He sighs looking at Ace. "Will you become the mafia don of the Spain's" he bursted out.

I choked on thin air. "I'm sorry what?" Again. It wasn't that I didn't hear him the first time. It's just I wanna make sure I heard the right thing. But I think I did because Thalia choked on her own cookies herself.

"I want you to... be the don of our mafia" he repeated himself. Unsure this time.

"Giovanni..." I started.

"No Aurora. I can't handle it. We can't handle it. You're strong Aurora. Stronger than any girl I met. Apart from our mother. You deserve it. We'll help you. I know that Thalia will. So will Dante. And Xavier. Please Aurora" he was begging me at this point.

I gulp. "Is this even possible?"

"It is. You just have to sign some papers." Ace popped up.

I looked to the door way and see Dante and Xavier coming back from their meeting. Dante gives my brothers death glares.

"What do you two minions want?" Dante gritted out.

"We came to make a proposition to Aurora" Giovanni said calmly.

"What proposition could you two make her?" Dante replied chuckling at their dumbness.

"We want to give her the mafia" as soon as Ace said that Dante's and Xavier's smile falls.

"I'm sorry what?" Dante had the same reaction as me.

"Oh my god! You and him suit each other so badly!" Giovanni raised his voice annoyed at the fact he has to say the same shit for the 4th time now.  We all chuckle at his annoyance.

"We want to give her the mafia" he repeated himself from gritted teeth.

"Oh. Wow. Um yeah yeah when's the date we're doing this?" Dante asked.

"As soon as you're-" he stopped for a second. "As soon as she's ready" he corrected himself.

"Let's get it over with as soon as possible" I said. I just want to get it over and done with. I have too much on my mind now. Like the wedding, house, moving counties and children.

"You-you're agreeing?" Dante stuttered with a shock expression on his face.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I?"

"No no I'm just shocked that you're deciding to be the queen of the mafia so quickly"

I chuckled a bit. "It's not a problem"

"Well here she is. My mafia queen" Dante
smiled.

—2 hours later—
My brothers left. We planned tomorrow to be the day I sign the papers. I can't lie I am pretty nervous it's a new thing. But hey what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

Yeah. The guy who was meant to plan my wedding came. I'm currently sitting down next to him and Thalia is opposite the both of us.

"What would you like the theme to be like?" He asked.

"Hmm. I'd like it to be black and gold"

"Damn spicy girl" Thalia joked about. Making all three of us laugh. Dante was a busy man today. He had meetings till 11 night. Mostly because he missed out so much over the past month or so.

So he told me to go with what I want. He said that whatever I liked he loved. Which I find that super cute. We had our little moment after my brothers left but it was only for like 10 minutes.

Me and Thalia are lonely. Literally our man's ditched us. I'm not sad about that. I mean sorta. It's just I know that he has to rest. His shoulder and body isn't ready for those hard workouts I've seen him do.

Whenever I tell him that he says he's fine. But he isn't. I know it still hurts a bit. He just thinks I don't know anything. But I do. I was his doctor for a month after all.

"Right. Everything is set. All you need now is your wedding dress. But that will another day since I didn't bring that book in with me today." The guy said.

"Yeah it's no problem. We'll call about the dress and the date soon enough" I said.

"Yes. So my job for today is done. I'll see you two ladies soon"

"Ay ay captain" Thalia said making him chuckle lightly.

I can't believe I'm marrying the one and only Dante Rossi. It feels unreal. I'm telling you. Unreal. Less than a month ago if someone told me I'd be back with him. Back here. Back home. I'd laugh in their faces trust me.

But Grayson was right. You can never escape your past. It'll always be around the corner. No matter how long you'll run away for. It'll always follow you.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.6K 252 29
Olivia Hamler, 23, mother to Ivy Hamler is struggling with her life to keep herself and her 3 year old daughter, safe and sound from her abusive part...
40K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
114 3 6
"I'm sorry, who the fuck do you think you are!" I said angrily. "Watch your language babygirl, or else you WILL get punished." He said in a really ca...
54.8K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...