Smexy lady's one-shots

Por loverofeverysmut

This is just going to be some smexy lady one-shots. I don't own any of her characters. I'm open to suggestion... Mais

A/N
Kissing ( Bette and Dot Tatter )
On the sofa ( Ally Mayfair - Richards )
Tickle torture ( Señora Fourneau )
Mutual masturbation ( Lana Winters )
Spanking ( Cordelia Goode )
Threesome ( Tammy and Lou )
Romantic evening ( Xandra )
Blindfold ( Dr.Ellie Staple )
Almost Caught ( Willemina Venable )
Punishment ( Willemina Venable )
Dry humping ( Diane Sherman )
Teasing ( Larissa Weems )
The first to finish loses ( Sally )
Mirror ( Audrey Tindall )
Chocolate and whipped cream ( Alcina Dimitrescu )
Phone sex ( Alice Macray )
Massage ( Wilhemina Venable )
Hate sex ( Billie Dean Howard )
Masturbating ( Miranda Priestly )
Lingerie ( Julia Hoffman )
A/N
Lingerie part 2 ( Julia Hoffman )
Teaching a lesson ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )
Night cuddling ( Alma Peregrine + kids )
Please, for me? ( Ellen Dolan )
Forgotten desires ( Alcina Dimitrescu )
Music is also important ( Constance Hardbroom )
Requests
Interrogation ( Stella Gibson )
Thank you
Stress reliever ( Baroness Von Hellman )
Blindfold Part Two ( Dr. Ellie Staple )
Just me ( Meryl Streep )
Cleaning ( Mildred Ratched )
Cat And Mouse ( Alcina & mother Miranda )
Cats and Mouse part 2
After the mission ( Lin Beifong )
sshhh ( Farah Dowling )
Lesson 2 ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )
Mildred wants to play ( Mildred Ratched )
Mildred wants to play part two

First time ( Mildred Ratched )

2K 32 0
Por loverofeverysmut

* You work at Lucia State Hospital as a nurse together with Mildred Ratched. You didn't get along at first, but after working together for a long time you came to the conclusion that you had quite a lot in common. So out of this, a good friendship developed, even though you were actually hoping for something else. You had a crush on the nurse for a long time, but since lesbianism was not really considered normal, you kept your feelings hidden. In the last few weeks, Mildred was flirting more and more and also getting more and more physical, and even though you loved it, you were getting more and more feelings for her and that couldn't happen. So for the last few days, you tried to avoid her, and since she is the head nurse, that was not so easy. You hadn't seen her for a while now, and that was both relieving and upsetting. *

I sat in the break room for a while to get the heavy day off my shoulders and to get some food into my system. It was quite busy and the fact that I hadn't seen Mildred yet today didn't help matters. I wasn't sure if she was there today, so I also didn't know if I should watch out or not. Just as I was thinking about it, someone walked through the door, and from the sound of familiar heels, it was the person I wouldn't really want alone in a room.

Nurse Ratched

I started to clean up and wanted to get up just then, but before I could, Mildred stopped in front of me.
" Where are you going nurse y/l/n? " she asked in her stern voice that immediately made me wet and had my thighs pressed together.
" Nurse Ratched. I was just finishing my break and wanted to get back to work. " I said quickly as I looked down.
" Look at me when you speak to me! "
I raised my head and looked at her.
" Listen, after your shift I want you to come to this address. I just want to talk to you, okay. " she handed me a note with an address on it, and before I could answer she was gone.

I sighed and knew there was no escape.

* Time skip *

" I'll see you tomorrow y/n. " Dolly called out before she walked out the door.
I sighed and then grabbed my things to go home as well. My shift had been done fifteen minutes ago, but I really just didn't want to go talk to her alone. Now I was the only nurse left in the hospital and really needed to leave now.
After checking everything over again, I said 'good' night to Dr. Hanover and then walked through the big doors to my car. I got into the car and before I started driving I took a deep breath and then went to the address Mildred had given me.

I stopped in front of a motel that looked old and dirty.

Does she live here?

I got out and looked at the bill again.

Room 10.

I looked at the doors and decided to just look for number 10.
" Who are you and what are you still doing here? " I heard a lady's voice say and turned around.
" I just came to visit a friend. " I said.
" And who might 'your friend' be? " said the woman as she stood directly in front of me.
" Ratched. Mildred Ratched. "
" That's just not allowed! " said the woman angrily.
" Unless you tell me what you've come to do. Then of course I can make an exception. "said the woman with a grin on her face.

I looked at the woman as if she was from another planet.
" I believe my friend is renting a place here right? " I asked her annoyed.
" Yes, and?"
" Then surely she can invite whoever she wants and you have nothing to say about it. The only thing you have a say in as a landlord is maintaining the rooms you rent, but not who the tenants invite! " I said angrily.
" What you are doing here is a violation of privacy and if you don't want to lose your motel and go to jail I would say leave me alone now! " I finally said

The woman looked at me irritated but surprised. She said nothing and then walked away while huffing and muttering.

I turned and wanted to start walking until I bumped into someone.
" Ohh I'm so sorry. I hadn't seen you. " I said and only when I looked at the person did I see that it was Mildred. She was grinning at me.
" Never mind. And well done to her. I've been trying to get her off of me for a while. she said as she nodded after the woman.

I turned red and muttered a thank you.
" Let's just go inside. " She turned and started walking toward one of the many doors. She let me in first and then closed the door behind her.
( And when I say close I also mean entirely locked. )
" Sit down," she said kindly and pointed to one of the beds. As I sat down and she across from me, only then did I see what she was wearing. A bluish nightgown and red hair lying loose on her shoulders. I swallowed and when I realized I was staring at her I batted my eyes.

" So... Miss Ratched, w-what did you want to talk to me about? " I asked her while stuttering.
" I have a question and I want you to answer it honestly," she said in a softer voice than normal but still stern. I squeezed my thighs together and nodded.
" Nice. Now, why are you avoiding me? " she asked. I knew this question was coming and everything I had thought of saying in the car was just gone.
" I uh... " I stuttered. Suddenly I felt a finger under my chin lifting my head and my eyes immediately crossed hers.
" You don't have to be scared or shy. I'm not angry. I just want to know why you are ignoring me and or what I did to cause this. " she said with a kind of sadness in her voice and eyes.

I didn't want her to be sad so I decided to tell the truth.

" I... I feel something for you Mildred and really have for a long time. I tried to hide it but when you started flirting and touching me it just became too much and I figured that avoiding you was best because otherwise, I was afraid I would do something stupid and get us both in trouble because let's be honest now. Loving a woman now is nothing normal huh " I said looking at the ground to avoid her reaction.

She said nothing. She had withdrawn her hands and even though I missed the contact between us. I understood.
" Sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. " I said as I stood up and wanted to walk to the door, but before I could she grabbed my wrist. When I turned around she smashed her lips against mine and even though I was surprised by the action, I kissed her back. The kiss continued romantically for a while until it got hotter and hotter and we both ended up on her bed.

She lay under me and I began kissing her neck and rubbing my hips against her.
" Y/N- Y/n, I've never done this before," she said softly with her eyes closed. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.
" Do you want to do this? " I asked her with a worried look.
" Because if you don't want to do this, I can also just leave. " I said quickly after.
" No! No, don't leave. I want this, but this is just my first time with a woman. " she said blushing as she looked into my eyes.

I grinned and started unbuttoning her nightgown and before I pulled it open I looked at her one last time. She looked into my eyes and nodded.
I pulled open her leed and looked at her body from head to toe. She was so beautiful.
" Stop staring. Haven't you ever learned that's rude? " she said in her stern voice but with a red color on her cheeks.

I kissed her and then dropped my mouth next to her ear.
" I'm in control now, so I watch what I want. " I said before biting her ear lightly and beginning to suck on her earlobe.
" Ahh. " she moaned beneath me and I began kissing her neck.
" Is it okay if I mark you? " I asked her as I searched her good spots.
" Yes, please. " she groaned when I found a spot and left a mark. I continued like this for a while until I was happy and went lower.
" No bra? What a naughty girl. " I said grinning before I took her right breast in my mouth and began sucking on her nipple.

She arched her back and moaned lightly. Once I was pleased with how rough and swollen her nipple was I went to her other breast and did the exact same thing there.
She moaned and now began to lift her hips.
" Impatient exactly. " I grinned.
" Mhm. " she moaned.

I moved lower and began kissing her belly until I was just above her panties' band.
" Please y/n. I need you. " she moaned.
" Calm down and enjoy it. " I said as I quietly pulled down her panties. I tossed her panties aside and began kissing her legs.

Everywhere except where she needed me.

She moaned and I saw this as my opportunity and licked one long line across her pussy. A louder moan came from between her lips and I began to give her clit little licks. Her hands wrapped themselves in my hair and began to push me harder against her pussy and so she began to ride my face.
I grinned against her pussy and pushed my tongue into her vagina which developed a scream.
" Fuck y/n, please. "
" Please what? What do you want from me? " I said defiantly.
" More. Please more y/n, I'm so close. "
Hearing this I pulled back and looked at her. She looked at me frustrated and confused but said nothing. I began to take off my clothes and Mildred grew redder with each thing I took off. While I was still in my panties and bra, Mildred straightened up and asked for permission.
I nodded. That was enough for her and her hands wrapped behind my back to unhook my bra. She tossed my bra somewhere around the room and then more cautiously grabbed my breasts.
" I'm not sugar baby. Be a little rough, I like that. " The latter I whispered in her ear. She blushed but my words loosened something in her and she began to firmly knead my breasts, eliciting a series of moans from me. She brought her mouth to my already stiff nipples and began to suck on them. When I had enough, I pushed her back onto her back and pulled off my panties.

I grabbed one of her legs and put it over my shoulder. I placed my clit just above hers and asked one last time for permission and when I had it I brought my clit against hers and began to move my hips.

We both moaned and after we both found a good pace we started going a little faster each time.
" Fuck Mildred."
" Mmm. I'm going to cum. " she moaned after me.
" Hold it a little longer. I'm almost there too. " I moaned as I went even faster.
" Fuck y/n. I can't take any more. "
" It's okay come ready for me, with me. "

I felt her legs trembling and I felt her cum running down my thighs and that was enough to push me over the gap as well. We came down together from our orgasm and I lay down next to her.

" That was... "
" Good? " I tried to finish her sentence.
" Better than that. " she finally said somewhat letting out a laugh.
" I'm glad about that. "

I grabbed her hips, pulled her closer to me, and threw the sheets over us.
" Thank you y/n," she said half asleep.
" With great pleasure. Now go to sleep. " I whispered and kissed her forehead

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

209K 816 15
These are short story chapters filled with spicy, delicious, hot pure GIRL on GIRL smut/imagines. (fictional characters used) wow i really need to to...
39.5K 528 49
I wanted to write my own Edluca oneshots because I love them sm help. Smut and fluff.
10.2K 161 24
☼ My last Suna fanfic. I'm retiring from these. ☼ Ngl kinda spicy (contains smut and mature themes so please don't read this if you're under 16) ☼ Y...
85.5K 3.3K 30
Elena started working for Castle Dimitrescu a few days ago. There is a tension between them that never seems to fade no matter how hard they try to i...