Forever and always

Od moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... Více

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter thirty-four

572 11 15
Od moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:
December 2021

Home, finally home! It was now a whole week since the last race and a week since Max became world champion.. After Abu Dhabi we went home to the Netherlands where we finally got to meet the newest addition to the family, baby Lio. He is the cutest ever!

But now we are finally home in Monaco, and today is actually quite busy since we are going Christmas shopping, because Christmas is already next week! And then we're going to my apartment later, to sort some of my things for when I'm moving into Charles's apartment. Which I'm very excited for.

After several hours of shopping for Christmas presents, we had now arrived at my apartment. I unlocked the door and it was actually a bit weird being here since I haven't been here for weeks.

We started with all my clothes, since there isn't enough closet space for both of us in Charles' apartment, I have to take all my most important clothes with me, and then store the other half in a storage unit until we move into a bigger apartment, in about a month or so.

"Why does one person need so much clothes?.. and oh god look at all those shoes!" Charles said, shocked.. "Babe look, it's important to have many options. I can't wear the same stuff all the time in pictures" I laughed. "Yeah yeah, just use your job as an excuse to have too much clothes," he laughed, which I did too.

After about two hours we were done sorting out my clothes, bags and shoes. It wasn't easy to decide what I wanted to put in the storage unit, and what to take to Charles' apartment. But I figured it out in the end.

"This was too much to handle, what should we do now?" Charles laughed and laid down on the bed to rest. "It wasn't that bad! But maybe we could order some lunch?" I asked and his eyes lit up when he heard that I didn't suggest doing more sorting.

"Food, lunch, yes that sounds great to me" he said and pulled out his phone and went to order something. I laid down next to him, to relax and to order what I wanted as well.

We ate our delicious food that arrived quickly, then we sorted out more things from the kitchen and living room. I actually got rid of lots of things to be honest.
__

The days went by and I had slowly moved all my stuff into the apartment. The only thing left in my own was the furniture that I didn't want anymore, and then a few things I had to pick up within the next few days.

Today was the day before Christmas, and I was so excited. Christmas this year is being held in Max and Kelly's penthouse here in Monaco. Victoria, Tom and the boys are coming too, and so is mom and dad.

Then the day after Christmas we have an extra Christmas celebration evening with Charles' brothers and their mom. Which I'm also so excited for.

"Babe, where's the gift to Penelope?" I asked, as I was last minute wrapping every gifts for tomorrow. "Isn't it right next to Luka's?" Charles said as he walked into the living room where I was sitting with a big pile of gifts. "It's right there" he laughed and pointed at the playset she's gonna get. "Oh yeah, I guess I'm just a bit off today" I laughed and took her gift where I started to wrap it in the cutest snowman paper.. "It's fine, are you feeling alright?" He asked and placed a hand on my shoulder while giving me a kiss on my cheek. "I'm fine," I said and smiled. I was once again feeling a bit off, I felt exactly how I felt back in Abu Dhabi.

A few hours later I called the doctor's office to get an appointment since it was unusual for me to feel "sick" like this so often. I'm never sick so I just wanted to get checked for anything, just to be safe.

I told Charles about it and he thought it was a good idea as well.

___

It's the day after Christmas and yesterday was such an amazing day. I had a wonderful day with my loved ones, I got so many good gifts and the food was incredible. It was the first Christmas ever with Charles and he fitted in just perfectly, so did Kelly and Penelope since it was also their first time celebrating Christmas with our family.

Penelope and Luka were so sweet, they played around together the whole day. Little baby Lio was the cutest. He is only a few weeks old now, and absolutely adorable.

Today is the 25th and we are having an after Christmas dinner with Charles brothers and their mom. I'm so excited to spend the day with them.

I had just finished getting ready, my clothes were quite simple and I had just straightened my hair. "Ready to leave?" Charles asked as he had finished taking on his shoes. "Yup, ready" I smiled and then we walked out of the door, and drove towards Pascale's house.

Charles rang the doorbell and after a short wait the door opened. "Hi guys, how are you doing, you look very beautiful Olivia" Pascale said and pulled me into a hug right away. "Thank you Pascale. I'm doing good, and you" I said and smiled. "Never been better, now come on inside Arthur is already here" she said. "Sure mom, I missed you too" Charles laughed as he closed the door. "I missed you too Charles, it's good to see you both" she laughed and pulled her son into a hug as well.

We walked inside her beautiful house. "Hey Arth!" Charles said as we saw Arthur sitting on the couch alone with his phone. "Oh hey guys" he said and got up to greet us both. "When will Enzo be here?" Charles asked. "He'll be here soon. You know your brother, he's always a bit late! Now if you would excuse me I'll go to the kitchen and prepare the last bits" Pascale laughed and walked into the kitchen.

"I'll see if there's anything I can help with," I said and walked to the kitchen. While Charles sat down next to Arthur on the couch.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked as I entered the kitchen which smelled amazing. "That would be lovely sweetie. Could you maybe cut some bread and put the cheeses on a board?" She asked and pointed to the kitchen island where everything was already pulled out of the fridge."Of course, no problem" I said and started to put the different kinds of cheese on a board, to make it pretty.

"Hello mother, hello Olivia" Lorenzo said as he entered the kitchen. "Hey Lorenzo" I said and smiled with my hands filled with cheese. "Hey Honey," Pascale said, who also had her hands full. He then left us alone, so we could be done with the food.

"Thanks for the help, my boys could really learn something from you there" she laughed. "Don't thank me, I love helping. And btw you raised three perfect boys" I smiled. "Yeah. They are the best" she said with a huge smile on her face. "They really are".. "I wish you could have met their father, he would have loved you" she smiled big. "I would have loved to meet him, Charles regularly tells me stories from his childhood. Seemed like he was a very good father" I said and gave Pascale a hug, which she seemed like she could need.

"He was the best father! and Olivia.. Thanks for taking good care of my boy, I haven't seen him this happy in years" she said and smiled after the hug. "Of course, I really love your son. He deserves the world" I said and smiled..

After our little talk, we carried the food into the dining room and sat the table. It looked delicious, there were lots of things: a cheeseboard, some traditional monegasque/ french appetizers and a few christmas related foods. I was so hungry that I felt like I could eat everything just by myself!.

We ate the food and talked about so many things while eating, it was so nice and I felt so welcome in their little family. I couldn't feel more blessed to have found such a good mother-in-law and brothers-in-law! Whenever we are together, we are always talking like I have known them my whole life.

Time flew by and before we knew it, it was late and it was time to head home. Lorenzo had already left about half an hour ago, and Arthur was also about to leave, so we did the same. It had been a great night. After we ate, we played some games which were like a quiz game with so many random questions. Pascale won and Charles came last, which he was a bit annoyed about..

"Goodnight you two, drive safely" Pascale said and hugged Charles and I goodbye as we were standing in the door opening just about to head out. "We will, I love you mom" Charles said, and smiled so did I.. Then we walked out to Charles's beautiful black custom made ferrari, and then drove home to our apartment.

____

The next day started with a lovely breakfast made by Charles. It was really delicious, and very sweet of him to do for me. "So, I was thinking that maybe we should head out for a morning run, just like we used to do?" I asked and ate some of my fruit. "Sure let's do it, I could really use to exercise after eating so much during these christmas days" Charles said, he wasn't used to eat so much, but we all know when it's christmas we eat more than we should and it's fine, because it's only christmas once a year. "Me too, I have about four hours until I gotta go to the doctor" I said. I had my doctor's appointment today. Yesterday I felt a bit sick as well, but today I'm feeling very good, which is great. But I think it's good to get checked anyway.

After breakfast we changed into gym clothes and I made a high ponytail so my hair wasn't in the way while running. Then we both drank some water before leaving, and then we were out.

"Shall we run in the hills, or by the waterfront?" Charles asked as we stepped out of our apartment building. "Maybe we should take the waterfront today?" I asked and Charles agreed, so ran down to the waterfront which wasn't far from the apartment.

As we ran next to the waterfront, and next to each other I admired the beauty of Monaco. Everything here is just beautiful, all the big expensive boats and yachts that are docked, and the fancy cars driving in the streets, what's not to like?

"So, new years eve.. what do you have in mind?" I asked, we didn't have any plans just yet, which I can feel is stressing me out a bit, since it's in a few days.

"I know some of the guys are having a party, maybe we could come? but before going we could eat something nice together?" Charles asked, while we were still running at a fast pace. - "I could be up for that" I said and smiled, parties with the drivers are always so fun, since just about everyone is such party animals.. "Great, I'll make some calls and will make it happen," he said and smiled back.

After a long run, we had just gotten home again. I immediately jumped into the shower so I didn't smell at the doctor, which I had to leave for about an hour and a half.

I then changed into some clothes which were just a pair of skinny black jeans, an off white sweater and then I threw a pair of black boots on. Of course I also wore my usual jewelry, a necklace, bracelet, watch, earrings and a few rings on my fingers.

I then applied a simple makeup and fixed my hair, followed by some perfume as the final touch up. Now I was ready to leave soon.

I said goodbye to Charles and drove myself to the doctor, which was located about 10 minutes by car, from the apartment. On my way there I listened to some music which I just sang along to, there's nothing better than a little singing session alone in the car, tbh.

I walked into the building and walked up to the reception. "Hello, what can I do for you?" the young man asked. "Hi, I have an appointment in five minutes, my name is Olivia Verstappen," I said. He looked up from the computer and looked at me. "Sure, just take a seat and the doctor will call you in whenever it's your turn," he said with a smile. "Thank you" I smiled and took a seat.. While I waited I was actually quite nervous, but at the same time I just wanted this to be over, since I was feeling really good today. Maybe it was a mistake to come here today, and maybe I'm just overreacting? Everyone gets headaches and stomach pain..

"Olivia Verstappen!" the female doctor called out. I got up from the chair and greeted the doctor, then followed her to the examination room.

"Take a seat, and let's talk first" she said and indicated for me to sit on the chair on the other side of her desk, so that's what I did.

"I understand you are having some headaches and stomach pain the last few weeks right?" she asked while reading something on the computer. "Exactly, I started to feel this around three weeks ago, and it has been coming and going ever since.." I answered. "And this never happens to you?" she asked, looking at me. "No, I have never felt anything like this".. "Alright then. This can be a lot of things, but I think we should do some blood tests since they will show if anything serious is wrong. And if they don't tell us anything, we will go through the full procedure" she said and wrote on the computer while talking. "Sure, whatever you think is best," I said and smiled..

She went to get a few things she needed to take my blood. She then wiped a little spot on my arm and then found a good vein, before she sled the needle into my arm, where a few different blood tests were taken. "When do you recon I will get the answers" I asked as she filled the last glass with my fresh blood. "It depends, but I will put your's in the 'important' pile, so about a week maximum" she said and applied the little cotton thing to stop my bleeding. "Thank you" I said and smiled..

Afterwards she just asked a few questions and then I was out of there. Then I drove to the grocery store to pick up some groceries for dinner tonight, and then I drove home. I was a bit tired so I could really use a little day nap.

When I got back home Charles was playing a bit on the sim, so I walked inside his playroom to say hi.

"Hey babe, I'm back" I said and gave him a little kiss on his cheek, while watching him play. "Hey Oli" I heard some familiar voice saying. "Oh hey guys!" I laughed and looked at the other screen, he was playing with Lando, George and Alex.

"Hey love, how did it go?" Charles asked while he muted his microphone, so the others couldn't hear what he was saying. "It went fine, she took some blood tests, and then we'll take it from there" I said and smiled. "Good, is it alright if I play a bit with the boys?" he asked, smiling. "Of course, I'm gonna lay down a bit, have fun" I said. "Thanks love" he said and gave me a kiss, before he headed back to the game, and I headed into bed to take a nap.

___

It was now only four days later and the day before new years eve. I was home alone, since Charles was out doing something with Lorenzo and Arthur. I had just finished eating some lunch, and now I had some campaigns I needed to film for my instagram, which had to be done before going into the new year.

I felt my phone buzzing, so I picked it up and saw it was the doctor who called. I instantly picked it up, and my heart beated fast, since it probably was the results of my blood tests.

"Hello, it's Olivia," I said as I answered the phone. "Hi Olivia, it's Dr. Toussaint, I have your results ready," she said. "Oh really, did they show something?" I asked..

"Well, yeah they did.. Olivia, it turns out you are pregnant.." she said. Her words made me completely speechless. I am pregnant?!!

________

(2927 words)

I hope you liked the chapter anyway, and please stay tuned for the next one, I'll upload it as soon as possible, I just have to finish the second half of it.. 🤍✨

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.4K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...
18K 372 20
Princess Alice is the younger daughter of King and Queen of Belgium, the Grand Prix of Spa made her attend the race because she got invited by RedBul...
14.3K 477 41
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of Christian Horner, the principle of the RedBull formula 1 team. She finally graduated high school a...
41.2K 832 26
❝i think i like you best when you're just with me and no one else.❞ formula one fanfic m...