❤️UNAWARE❤️

_AishwaryaSehgal_ द्वारा

"I used to be proud on my restraint and control but being intimate with her tore my restraint to the core..."... अधिक

♥️ONE♥️
♥️TWO♥️
♥️THREE♥️
♥️FOUR♥️
♥️FIVE♥️
♥️SIX♥️
♥️SEVEN♥️
♥️EIGHT♥️
♥️NINE♥️
♥️TEN♥️
♥️ELEVEN♥️
♥️TWELVE♥️
♥️THIRTEEN♥️
♥️FOURTEEN♥️
♥️FIFTEEN♥️
♥️SIXTEEN♥️
♥️SEVENTEEN♥️
♥️EIGHTEEN♥️
♥️NINETEEN♥️
♥️TWENTY♥️
♥️TWENTY-ONE♥️
♥️TWENTY-TWO♥️
♥️TWENTY-THREE♥️
♥️TWENTY-FOUR♥️
♥️TWENTY-FIVE♥️
♥️TWENTY-SIX♥️
♥️TWENTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️TWENTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️TWENTY-NINE♥️
♥️THIRTY♥️
♥️THIRTY-ONE♥️
♥️THIRTY-TWO♥️
♥️THIRTY-THREE♥️
♥️THIRTY-FOUR♥️
♥️THIRTY-FIVE♥️
♥️THIRTY-SIX♥️
♥️THIRTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️THIRTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️THIRTY-NINE♥️
♥️FORTY♥️
♥️FORTY-ONE♥️
♥️FORTY-TWO♥️
♥️FORTY-THREE♥️
♥️FORTY-FOUR♥️
♥️FORTY-FIVE♥️
♥️ FORTY-SIX♥️
♥️FORTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️FORTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️FORTY-NINE♥️
♥️FIFTY♥️
♥️FIFTY-ONE♥️
♥️FIFTY-TWO♥️
♥️FIFTY-THREE♥️
♥️FIFTY-FOUR♥️
♥️FIFTY-FIVE♥️
♥️FIFTY-SIX♥️
♥️FIFTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️FIFTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️FIFTY-NINE♥️
♥️SIXTY♥️
♥️SIXTY-ONE♥️
♥️SIXTY-TWO♥️
♥️SIXTY-THREE♥️
♥️SIXTY-FOUR♥️
♥️SIXTY-SIX♥️
♥️SIXTY-SEVEN♥️
♥️SIXTY-EIGHT♥️
♥️SIXTY-NINE♥️
♥️SEVENTY♥️
♥️SEVENTY-ONE♥️
♥️SEVENTY-TWO♥️
♥️SEVENTY-THREE♥️
♥️SEVENTY-FOUR♥️
♥️EPILOGUE♥️
♥️BONUS CHAPTER♥️
♥️♥️

♥️SIXTY-FIVE♥️

4.1K 336 296
_AishwaryaSehgal_ द्वारा

They are all innocent until proven guilty. But not me. I am a liar until I am proven honest.

- Louise O'Neill, Asking For It

KABIR'S POV:-

A broken heart can teach you many things...and certainly i am being taught

I am a hypocrite, a liar and a murderer...i have murdered Araisha's trust in me..and the effect is so fucking devastating....

I won't even fucking lie while confessing...but Araisha's abrupt departure from my office burnt my heart more than i could comprehend...

I know I'm unworthy....but she is the most worthy...and she deserves to live her life without any fear...

I know her fucking father was behind all this...every fucking thing was her father's doing...

The photoshopped pictures on her birthday in which she was with that bastard Mark....my pictures with Nisha were sold to the media channels by her father...

Araisha was forced into this marriage by that fucking bastard as she confessed to me when she came to my office to confront me about the pictures with Nisha...

And the knife in my heart twists upon the discovery that i was behind all her miseries

She was going through everything for me...and i am a fucking failure in her life...

I wanted someone to follow Araisha so that she is safe...her safety meant a lot to me because she is my wife.....and I asked Anshuman to employ someone who is the best in his job...

But i should have known things will come and bite me back like Anshuman did...

He made a fake profile of Ajit and employed it for Araisha...

The portfolio he showed me showcased Ajit as someone who was working for the military before....and had no criminal record whatsoever....and i trusting Anshuman...approved Ajit for Araisha...

Now when i had digged deeper....i now know he is a rapist along with someone who deals in prostitution...

He has also murdered people and works with Satish in his fucking hell hole....

And i won't even be fucking joking when I say a part of me has died because of myself....

How can I jinx Araisha's well being was out of my fucking mind...no wonder i never knew her father was threatening her because this fucker never told me..and also this fucker was behind everything.....

But looking back...i see myself...i really fucking see myself...and realise what a selfish Asshole i am...

Araisha's mother was right on her deathbed....i have been blinded for a lot of fucking time....and the time has arrived when i should open my eyes and look around....

But when i did....I don't know how to deal with myself...

Araisha's mother was right...i have been living in a bubble...a bubble in which i am always right...and others are fucking wrong...but now that the bubble has been bursted...it pains my fucking heart to breathe....

I have always been someone who takes action based on his judgement....and i own up to the fact that I have the most poor judgement...

I have been killed...the woman who i claimed to love...because of whose betrayal according to me....i have been suffering...is the same woman whose life i put in a jeopardy....

What if something could have happened to buttercup....i would have died on the spot....and never would be able to live in peace....

It feels like only oxygen supply is taking place in my fucking body....i have forgotten how to live....

I was in contact with the Police...and was currently in a meeting with all the high ranking Police officers trying to contact Satish...when my secretary knocked....

"Sir Araisha ma'am is here..."..she said and i gulped...not having enough power to face her....

Not when she is alone and battered and bruised all because of me....but i had to....i had to face her....show her my bloody face because i have given her a lot of pain....

I Saw her standing with my coat pressed tightly to her heart...and tears gathered in her beautiful eyes....and my helplessness increased ten times....

I wanted to gather her in my arms and ask her about everything....but i was scared to touch her....

Not wanting my beautiful illusion of having her so close to me end...i kept my distance and she called Rohan....

Araisha always used to tell me that i could never love her as much as she loves me... and that is fucking true...i realised....

Even after I'm the least deserving person...who has given her only pain... excruciating pain...she wants to give her company to me....

I kept on asking her....to confess atleast once what she is going through....but she was trying to act hard and adamant....and refused...

She even tried to say words that would hurt my soul...just so that i being bloody immature...warn her away so that she would again be alone....

"I'm not well..."..she said and the stone of guilt weighed more and more.... she is in this position because of me....she is unwell and stressed because of me....

I tried to assure her I'll take care of everything....and she didn't disclose anything....

I remembered Araisha's mother when i saw her the last time...on the hospital bed...and saw how defeated and weak she looked....and it tore my heart into tiny shreds when i saw the same look in Araisha's eyes while she is sitting opposite to me....

The look in her mother's eyes was fucking chilling...they were exactly hollow...empty...and the only emotions that were showcased in them were when she was apologising to Araisha or when she was talking about mine and Araisha's kids....

And the same coldness surfaced in Araisha's eyes....but the only emotions her eyes showed were when i told her that she has me....

She started to cry....making me feel more pain and have some kind of twisted pain in my heart...and i had completely lost it when she said she always wanted to hear these words from me....

Fucking chills erupted in my body when she said she is going to the only people who have loved her....and a sick feeling surrounded my heart....

The goodbye that she said was excruciatingly haunting...like a beautiful disaster....and i sat down with my shaky legs on the chair nearby...as soon as she went away....closing my eyes and taking deep breaths

I asked my men to follow her...and maintain fucking distance from her...so that she doesn't feels crowded...and to tell me minute details about her...so that i know when Satish or Ajit would be around her....

I wanted to give up everything and follow her....but i promised myself this is not goodbye from my side....I'll pave heaven and earth for my buttercup...and she'll see the beautiful life that she has to live in future too...

ARAISHA'S POV:-

I was shaking with nerves while entering the Police Station....

I have never been remotely close to such places...so the haunting images of men in uniform along with people who may have commit some horrid crime was scaring me more than what i could comprehend....

I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes...Kabir...i have to do it for him...

If I'm no more tomorrow.... the police would have some proofs against my father...and that is what will help Kabir to live a normal life....

With shaky legs...i entered the police station and went to the first desk...

"Hello sir...I..I..Um...Wanted to file a complaint..."...i said and looked at the police officer sitting opposite....

I flinched when i saw him eyeing my outfit upside down....and cursed myself for coming here directly from Kabir's office...

"Another complaint...now what happened... boyfriend cheated on you...or... husband has an affair or he shouted on you...new is husband raping me...

Why do we marry..so that a woman fulfills her duties and responsibilities that she owes her husband...why do woman even live if they can't fulfil a man's demands..sex is important and no woman should deny her husband..."..he said and i looked at him with wide eyes

"Please can you call a lady inspector...i would be more comfortable with her..."..I said and he smirked at me...

"No lady inspector available...tell me...i will write your complaint..."..he said in a sinister manner..running his hands on his potbellied stomach.....and i gulped...

"I..i want to file a complaint against my father...Satish Sharma...who has been torturing me and my mother...also he has been an abuser both physical and mental...and he also killed my mother...."..i was saying but was cut off by the police officer laughing...

"A complaint against your own father....ghor kalyug this is....and what shit do woman utter...mental and physical abuse...

I also beat my wife once or twice in a month...when her tongue wags out too long...so will she also file a complaint against me....it is needed when the woman tries to boss the man of the house...

No wonder your father would be beating you up...i would too beat my daughter up if she will come to the police station against me..."...he said still laughing...and his every word hit me like a punch in the stomach....

"Since when is abuse normal sir....no one has the right to raise a hand on anyone...it doesn't matters if it's a man or a woman...and my father is an abuser....he..he has sent a man who tried to molest me... sexually in my own store and in my home too...how is this normal...."..i asked him flabbergasted....and he rolled his eyes like sexual assault is a regular topic...

"Listen...stop talking in circles...we don't have all the time in the world....women need to learn to live with assault according to me.....woman these days act like a glass doll...if a man would have touched them by mistake they'll shout I'm being sexually assaulted....as if a man only has time to do this..don't you all look at yourself...what are you wearing...."..he said and he clenched his jaw....

"Women should see what they are eating and should take care of themselves...men are hot blooded creatures...mistake happen that doesn't means you start crying...you should always think about your respect which diminishes from the society....no one would leave her alone...."..he said and that was it....

"I am not here to discuss with you what is right and what is wrong...I am here to file a complaint and as a government servant...you should lodge one...

Your thoughts sicken me....what i am wearing has got nothing to do with being sexually assaulted...

Why don't you go and check the minds of those illiterate brutes who rape a little girl who is only a few months old... because sir men like you will blame that little child...who is unable to talk and take care of herself...for wearing a dress...

Or why don't you arrest the man who raped an old woman... because men like you will blame the old woman for wearing a saree....

Inplace of giving me suggestions on how to save myself...you should actually try and educate men and boys to not rape sir....

The end of the story is...men will always find ways to blame a woman...a man's eyes always finds a woman to tether her to the edge and humiliate her to the extent she starts doubting herself....

Men like you don't deserve to have a wife... forget about kids... because according to you abuse is normal...my father is a monster...and i know him better than you...so your judgemental questions are not being appreciated by me..."...i said and he looked at me with anger...as if my words deeply affected his so called ego...and i matched my gaze with his....

Suddenly the landline phone kept near him started ringing and he rolled his eyes picking it up...I saw his face turning pale and could hear someone shouting at him at the other side...."Yes sir I'll guide her....I'm sorry..Sure sir..."..he said and looked at me with wide eyes....

"Ma'am your Name..."..he said in a stiff tone..."Araisha Khurana..."..i replied and looked at him..."Please wait I'll call a Lady inspector to write your complaint..."...he said and got up...

"No... please guide me to her desk...I can walk.."..i replied and got up... clutching my purse tightly as a nervous gesture....

"Please walk straight and turn left...the first desk..."..he said and i nodded at him....

"Before going Sir...i would like to say please don't glorify abuse...No one has the right to judge anyone without understanding their situation...

Women don't get raped for what they are wearing or what they are drinking or eating or for not remaining careful enough...women get raped or molested because someone raped them or someone molested them...

No one can understand the pain etched deep into the Abby's of a survivor's heart unless and until the same happens with them....you are a public servant...and above all you are a husband and a father..you should be the most compassionate and kind... Please don't judge anyone..."..i said and walked away to the lady inspector to lodge my complaint..

The lady inspector wrote my complaint against my father and Ajit...and i thanked her for being so patient and kind...

I wrote everything in my complaint...the abuse me and my mother mustered since i was born....My father running a prostitution centre....The rape threats and the threat messages he has been sending me...and Ajit trying to sexually assault me in my store and in home as well....

I also wrote all the threats he has been giving me against Kabir and wrote all the minute details...and also showed her the messages my father sent me....

I came out with a new confidence in my heart...feeling my way paved...and feeling brave to finally have to courage to do something i should have done a long time ago...Go against my father.... I hope my mother would be proud of me...

For doing something many woman like me are scared to...to speak up...

Even if i won't be there tomorrow...atleast Kabir would be safe...i thought and walked back home....in a strange way...feeling content....

AJIT'S POV:-

That fucker Kabir is after my life...he has been calling me and threatening me daily...and i have been hiding for two fucking days to be away from that bastard...because he is after my fucking balls...

Even Satish sir has asked me to go underground....and i have been listening to him...

"He should not know you work for me...or I have any involvement....Ajit he is a fucking psycho..."..Satish sir told me and asked me to hide...

"That asshole treats me as a criminal...i am scared of the way Kabir looks at me...it does inflict fear...i don't know why..."..Satish sir said and i nodded....the way Kabir talks scares me too...he is indeed a psycho

Since two days i close my eyes and Araisha's soft body comes infront of my face...and it's difficult to wait for me to unravel her body....

Today...i am going to have my way with her....Satish sir told me to kill her today...and currently I am in the parking of her home....

Surprisingly there were no guards at her home...and i smirked and entered the premises...

My little toy has made my work so much easier....

I was just pressing the button of the lift when i suddenly heard a movement behind me...and i held my breathe....

"Going somewhere you fucker....or should I say you fucking Rapist..."...and my insides froze with fear.....

He was here.

Oh fuck

He was here.

___________________________

Hello everyone ♥️♥️♥️☺️☺️

Firstly...A Happy New year to all♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️Hope 2023 is good to all♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

The second last chapter of UNAWARE 😪♥️😪😪♥️♥️..

Rape culture is normal and that's what is sickening 😪😪😪😪

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for the chapter....but i had to write this to show how normal rape is and how blaming the victim is the solution nowdays...no matter where you live...💔💔💔💔💔💔

My love and heart to all the women who have been through assault..just want to say it's not your fault...the society is too cruel💔💔💔💔💔💔

What do you think about the chapter ❤️❤️❤️

What about the scene in the police station 😭😭😭😭

Being a lawyer...i come across such experiences and it sickens me...no comments and suggestions on the same but this needs to stop💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Who came after Ajit..??.. according to you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

vsadh067 you were partially right diii... congratulations ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

3000 words exact...i have been writing this chapter since 2 days...and i won't even lie the scene in police station breaks my heart💔💔💔💔😪😭😭

Like, comment and follow me if you haven't already ❤️⭐❤️😭

Till the next time...do take care ❤️❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

489K 24.5K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
1.1M 71.8K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
7.5K 549 21
"I don't care if our marriage was a business deal; I'm rewriting the contract to ensure my happiness comes first." ~Aahana "We've weathered storms th...
211K 8.3K 47
Getting dressed I grabbed the hodni (scarf) as a mere source to cover my shame, he pulled me out of the room. With the pain all over my body especial...