If Only... (Revalink/Revali x...

By Drooxpy

Revali hates Link from the moment they see each other, and Link wants to know why. The two of them realize th... More

Meeting Him
The Untold Truth Behind Hatred
Terrible Timing
It Didn't Have to..End? Like This
Freedom Comes Slowly
Heroes Reunited
The Freedom We All Deserve
You're Alive?!
The Unknown And Unwanted Message
Oh God, He's Hot!
A/N
I Wish I Knew Sooner
Glad You're Okay
A/N
Exposed
A/N...again...
If Only...
The End

The Plan That Will Fix Us All

463 7 38
By Drooxpy

Revali's POV

I woke up to giggling and laughing. My eyes opened heavily. I tried to sit up to see what the commotion was about, but I was brought back down by something heavy on my chest. I looked down to see Link, fast asleep on my chest.

I blushed. Oh shit, did I really sleep with Link? I gently pushed him off and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "So, the lovebird finally awakens from his slumber." Urbosa teased, the others giggled. My face instantly flushed up. "I-I'm not a lovebird!" I protested. "Yeah, sure. Just tell him about how much you fancy him." Zelda snickered, causing the others to burst out laughing.

"I-I DONT FANCY HIM! He had a nightmare, and it was disturbing my beauty sleep!" I crossed my arms and looked away stubbornly. "A nightmare? That's unusual.." Zelda put a hand up to her chin, as if she was thinking. "I've known Link ever since we were kids. He never had any nightmares unless something bad was going to happen." Zelda was in deep thought. I felt the atmosphere get serious, too serious.

"WELL, THE LITTLE GUY DID JUST DEFEAT GANON ALL BY HIMSELF NOT LONG AGO. IT MUST HAVE MESSED HIM UP." Daruk tried to lighten the mood, but only made it worse. "That is true.. Revali, did he tell you anything about his nightmare?" Mipha asked.

"Well, he said something about being alone, and watching Ganon abduct Zelda. Then he said some voices were calling him worthless. Something like that." I sat down on a nearby chair, not wanting to look too deep into the situation.

"Hm, well Daruk might be right. Although, he did save me. It wouldn't make sense that it was how he felt currently. We should be on high alert, just in case." Zelda seemed cautious. She usually thought of the worst case scenarios. "We shouldn't stress it too much. Plus, we need to work on rebuilding Hyrule." Urbosa reminded.

Just as Urbosa finished speaking, I heard Link groan. I looked over to him to see him half-awake. "Good morning, sleepyhead!" Zelda went up to him and ruffled his hair. A wave of jealousy rushed over me, but I ignored it. "How was your cuddle-session with Revali?" Urbosa teased once more, causing Link's face to turn bright red.

"WE WEREN'T CUDDLING!" I said defensively. "Oh yeah? We have pictures!" Zelda pulled out the Sheikah Slate, showing pictures of us cuddling. "H-HEY! Ever heard of minding your own business?!" I tried to gran the Sheikah Slate, but fell on my face when Zelda threw it to Mipha. Causing Link to laugh. Fuck, his laugh is adorab- AH NO WHAT AM I THINKING!

About an hour later of teasing and pure torture, it was finally time to discuss how we would rebuild Hyrule. "Daruk, you and the Gorons will rebuild the walls." Daruk nodded. I was surprised when he didn't shout something like "WILL DO, ZELDA!"

"Mipha, you and the Zora will be in charge of patching up any walls or floors." Mipha quietly nodded, as usual.

"Urbosa, you and the Gerudo will be in charge of decorating. I know how well you guys are when it comes to decoration." Urbosa smiled. "It will be my honor." She replied.

"Finally, Revali. You and the Rito will be in charge of delivering supplies and messages." I scoffed, I should have expected that.

"Me and Link will go around supervising and helping however we can." Zelda stood up, brushing her pants off as she was sitting on the floor for a while.

We all stood up after her, prepared to leave. "Well, everyone go back to their village to deliver the message. We need all the help we can get." Zelda ordered as she walked out of the room, Link following behind her.

I sighed and grabbed my things. I didn't really bring much, so flying should be easier. I decided not to wait on the others since I didn't feel like it. The thought of going back to my village made my stomach twist. Of course, I loved how peaceful Rito village was, but I hated how introverted everyone was. I never had any family growing up, and nobody really seemed to care. Other than the elder, of course.

I got outside and quickly took off using my gale. I knew most of Hyrule by heart, so I didn't really need to think about which direction to go. I just knew.

Link's POV

I followed closely behind Zelda. A lot was going through my head, but as usual I didn't show it. "So," Zelda interrupted my thoughts. "When are you and Revali going to get together?" She asked innocently, not taking her eyes off the road. I tried not to blush at the question, but failed miserably.

"We all know you guys like each other." She said as she got on her horse. I got on mine as well, not answering her. She sighed. "Link, you should really start talking more. I know it hurts your throat, but you will get used to it eventually." She suggested. I shook my head. I refuse to talk. I can't. I'm not weak. She sighed once again, and we sat in silence for the rest of the ride.

We soon arrived at the castle, which was somehow still standing. Just looking at it sent shivers dow my spine. I don't know why, but I was scared? No, that can't be it. I don't know how to describe it. I decided to shrug it off and follow Zelda to the entrance.

"The bridge to the entrance is completely destroyed. I'm afraid we will have to camp outside for the night." Zelda immediately started setting up a camp with two tents. "It will take a while for the Gorons to arrive, so this will do." I watched as she made a fire. Why is she setting up so early? It is barely 11 AM. I thought.

I went to make food, but Zelda insisted she would do it. Which made me gag a little, considering he cooking was...not the best. I sighed in defeat and sat down next to her, watching.

I soon got bored of watching her cook. For some reason, it has been 10 minutes and she still hasn't finished cooking a simple mushroom skewer. I sighed and started to go into deep thought.

I started thinking about that nightmare I had, and what it meant. It could have been a regular nightmare, but something about it was off. And then my mind trailed off to Revali. How he got me that water, and how he decided to cuddle me. It was then that I realized he was shirtless.

I felt my chest grow heavy, and my cheeks flushed up. How did I just realize this? Sometimes, I hate how long it takes my brain to process when I'm tired. God..He's hot.

"Link! LINK!" Zelda snapped her fingers in my face. "Jeez! Stop daydreaming about your boyfriend! The food is ready." She held out a skewer with mushrooms on it. Surprisingly, it didn't look bad. But I guess I thought wrong.

Before I knew it, i was throwing up in a nearby river.

Revali's POV

I finally arrived at the village, I got a few stares and gasps as I walked up to see the elder, Kaneli. "Revali?! Is that you?!" He seemed happy I was there. "Yes, it's me." I smiled. I watched as tears formed in his eyes. "Revali! My boy!" He dragged me into a tight hug. "I missed you too, Kaneli." I rested my head on his shoulder.

A few minutes of awkward hugging passed by and I finally broke the hug. Clearing my throat, I started to speak. "I was ordered to inform you that we need all the help we can get to rebuild Hyrule." I spoke. Kaneli looked interested. "The Rito were chosen to help deliver supplies." I continued.

The elder thought for a moment before speaking. "Of course. I will inform everyone. You go ahead and go back to your friends." Kaneli smiled. I nodded waved goodbye to him before taking off.

Many hours of flying later, it was around 2 AM when I arrived at the castle. I immediately started searching for Link and Zelda. It wasn't difficult to spot them, considering there was a large campfire right in front of the castle, along with two tents.

I dived down to the small campsite and brushed myself off. I didn't bring a tent, but considering what happened last night I was sure Link would let me sleep with him.

That's when I noticed Link sitting by the fire, awake. I approached him and sat next to him. He had dark eye bags under his eyes, and it looked like he hadn't slept in months.

"What are you doing awake? You need sleep." Of course, no reply. I sighed and pulled out a pen and notebook from my bag. "Write." I demanded as I handed it to him.

He soon handed the notebook back to me and I read. I can't sleep. I must stay alert and protect Zelda. I rubbed my eyes after reading what he had wrote, I was tired, but I needed to make sure Link was asleep first.

Well shit, what exactly did he go through to make him think like this? I thought. "Link, Zelda will be fine. There are no monsters around here. You need sleep." Link stubbornly looked away. I sighed once again. "Fine then. I guess you don't want to cuddle me again tonight." I said in a dramatic tone. I could have sworn I saw Link's ears perk up a bit. I heard him grumble a bit before crawling into his tent.

I laughed to myself. Hes adorable. But as promised, I had to sleep with him again. Shit, why did I say that.. A faint blush spread across my cheeks as I took my shirt off, preparing for bed.

I entered the tent and almost immediately I caught Link staring at me with a large blush spread across his face. I giggled. "Come on, stop staring you idiot." I lied down on the blanket that was set up. I watched as Link hesitantly snuggled up against me and fell asleep.

I smiled. It was so obvious we loved each other, but neither of us had the guts to confess. I felt my eyes grow heavy, and soon I was asleep.

Hey everyone, how has your day been?
anyways

Yes I did make it so Revali sleeps shirtless, just to add some spice. And I thought them cuddling was cute, so I added that again as well. ANYWAYS as promised, heres a longer chapter :)

WOOO TENTH CHAPTER🥳🎉 Although there are many more to come and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!
(PS: I started writing this at 3 AM and it is now 5 AM. I AM DEDICATED TO THIS)

Art belongs to Joanne Tran on Pinterest

1845 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.1K 15
With Link and the Champions in a deep slumber in the Shrine of Resurrection, Zelda is forced to call upon the help of her cousin from a distant kingd...
19.1K 485 32
Revali has always felt alone... almost like he lives in outer space. He's always lost in his thoughts, and everyone despises him for his constant bla...
36K 999 12
Zelda and Link meet at school before a test. Link is severely sleep-deprived, and Zelda's friend is out sick. While usually an introvert, Link's tire...
135K 3K 59
Before the Great Calamity, Zelda and Link travel amongst Hyrule together. They must learn to tolerate each other on their journey. Zelda, having bare...