Destined for Greatness

By vikinx

Another S.G.E desired reality story, but this time she's a Never. Hort x Female Never. Gotta love him. Manon... More

The Arrival
Halls of Evil
Room 66
The Welcoming
Dragon Unsummoned
The Blue Forest
H.H
The Clearing
The Bridge
Days pass
Fingerglow
Midnight sharades
Pickpockets
Unspoken Trust
Equal
Tedros, no
Latenight Date
Portraits
Reminiscing the Past
Prepare for War
The Never's Ball
Evil turned Good
Transformation
The Real Battle
The End

Interrupted

1.6K 51 2
By vikinx

I innhaled the cold, fresh air, refreshed by the change of air.

"I didn't know he'd go that far," I muttered, Hort holding around me comforting. "He's an ass," Hort agreed. "I'm so glad I have you, Hort," I turned to cuddle my head to his chest. "You're so good to me." He didn't reply, but I could tell he was blushing.

I lifted my head, facing him. His gaze meeting mine in his embrace. "You look good like this. Horns and all," he chuckled. "Good, cause you're going to have to put up with it for quite some time," I replied, leaning in closer and closer. Was this the moment? Would Evil share its true love's kiss for the first time?

Just as our lips were going to meet, black smoke surrounded me. Hort's eyes widened, and I panicked. "What's going on?" he asked hysterically. "I don't know!" I replied, watching my whole body get swallowed by the smoke. "Hor-" I was gone.

Hort looked around, trying to find any clues of where I could possibly have gone. His eyes scanned the School Master's tower right beside him. In a window, he saw a silhouette disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 92 30
Days after her coronation as Queen of the Moors, Aurora disappears without a trace. When she is found, she must make a choice between the fairy that...
37.1K 497 24
- DESCENDANTS FANFIC- π‡π€π‘π‘π˜ π‡πŽπŽπŠ 𝐱 π…π„πŒ! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 The Queen Of Hearts Daughter and Daughter Of The Gods.
94.9K 4.6K 14
***COMPLETE*** Selene the daughter of the Moon Goddess. Born with beauty and grace. Selene has brown hair and looks just like her mother, Hope. The...
311K 6.3K 24
Malia is the twin sister of Mal, as well as a Daughter of one out of numerous villains, Maleficent. She has a strong bond with her sister. Mal would...