Legacy | Genshin I. |

By Raiphoria

"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fa... More

One Last Memory
Worry
The Winery and Grapes
Sneaking Out
A New Friend!
Promises
A Slimy Friend
Irritation and Patience
Learning How to Use a Weapon
Onto the Neighbouring Nation
Unforeseen Regret
Memories of the Dead
Wangshu Inn
Chapter I: Act III
Chapter I: Act IV
Chapter I: Act V
Chapter I: Act VI
Chapter I: Act VII
Chapter I: Act VIII
Chapter I: Act IX
Chapter II: Act I
Chapter II: Act II
Chapter II: Act III
Chapter II: Act IV
Chapter II: Act V
Chapter II: Act VI
Chapter II: Act VII
Chapter II: Act VIII
Chapter III: Act I
Chapter III: Act II
Chapter III: Act III
Chapter IV: Act IV
Chapter V: Act I
Chapter V: Act II
Chapter V: Act III
Chapter V: Act IV
Chapter V: Act V
Chapter V: Act VI
Chapter V: Act VII
Chapter V: Act VIII
Chapter V: Act IX
Chapter V: Act X
Chapter V: Act XI
Chapter VI: Act I
Chapter VI: Act II
Chapter VI: Act III
Chapter VI: Act IV
Chapter VI: Act V
Chapter VI: Act VI
Chapter VI: Act VII
Chapter VI: Act VIII
Chapter VI: Act IX
Chapter VI: Act X
Chapter VI: Act XI
Chapter VI: Act XII
Chapter VI: XIII
Chapter VI: Act XIV
Chapter VI: Act XV
Chapter VI: Act XVI
Chapter VI: XVII
Chapter VI: Act XVIII
Chapter VI: Act XIX
Chapter VI: Act XX
Chapter VI: Act XXI
Chapter VI: Act XXII
Chapter VI: Act XXIII
Chapter VI: Act XXIV
Chapter VI: Act XXV
Chapter VI: Act XXVI
Chapter VI: Act XXVII
Chapter VI: Act XXVIII
Chapter VI: Act XXIX
Chapter VII: Act I
Chapter VII: Act II
Chapter VII: Act III
Chapter VII: Act IV
Chapter VII: Act V
Chapter VII: Act VI
Chapter VII: Act VII
Chapter VII: Act VIII
Chapter VII: Act IX
Chapter VII: Act X
Chapter VII: Act XII
Chapter VII: Act XIII
Chapter VII: Act XIV
Chapter VII: XV
Chapter VII: Act XVI
Chapter VII: Act XVII
Chapter VII: Act XVIII
Chapter VII: Act XIX
Chapter VII: Act XX
Chapter VII: Act XXI
Chapter VII: Act XXII
Chapter VII: Act XXIII
Chapter VII: Act XXIV
Chapter VII: Act XXV
Chapter VII: Act XXVI
Chapter VII: Act XXVII
Chapter VII: Act XXVIII
Chapter VIII: Act I
Chapter VIII: Act II
Chapter VIII: Act III
Chapter VIII: Act IV
Chapter VIII: Act V
Chapter VIII: Act VI
Chapter VIII: Act VII
Chapter VIII: Act VIII
Chapter VIII: Act IX
Chapter VIII: Act X
Chapter VIII: Act XI
Chapter VIII: Act XII
Chapter VIII: Act XIII
Chapter VIII: Act XIV
Chapter VIII: Act XV
Chapter VIII: Act XVI
Chapter VIII: Act XVII
Chapter VIII: Act XVIII
Retrieval of the Divine Knowledge Capsule
Author's Note
Chapter III: Act IV
Chapter III: Act V
Chapter III: Act VI
Chapter IV: Act I
Chapter IV: Act II
Chapter IV: Act III

Chapter VII: Act XI

3.1K 200 35
By Raiphoria

Cw: Death, blood
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
A Memory Unforgettable
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Quiet humming was heard as the owner of the soft song rocked back and forth with not a single sliver of emotion in their blank eyes.

Footsteps echoed throughout a narrow walkway before coming to a stop in front of the humming figure's cell.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid cat." The additional figure snapped, banging heavily on bars of metal.

This caused the humming to stop as the said person didn't reply like the annoyed other was hoping for.

A small cat tail swayed back and forth as the second figure – a man in a guard's uniform – forcefully opened the cell's door.

Reaching a hand forward, the man forcefully snatched the young figure's forearm and jerked them up onto their feet.

The sound of metal chains could be heard rattling as the young child stumbled to catch their footing.

"We're taking you to that room. I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about, right?" The guard rudely asked as he tugged the young child out of the cell.

The young child felt the pull and strain on their shoulder blade but didn't give an expression. It was normal to be treated like this, of course... or so they thought.

The guard snatched the chain that was connected to the child's chained wrists and started to drag them after slamming and locking the cell door.

Dark eyes gazed downward, not wanting to meet contact with any of their cellmates' eyes.

A quiet tsk was heard from the guard as he came in front of the room's entrance and pushed it open.

The young child squinted their eyes so that they would be able to get used to the change of brightness.

Suddenly, a voice from an intercom came from above.

"Good, you brought in Subject 25151119." A woman's voice said from a small white box in the upper right corner of the room.

"Stay here. Subject 91270966 and Subject 78012455 should be here any second," the guard grumbled while unlocking the chains around the child's ankles and wrists before leaving.

Blinking, the young child's ear twitched as they looked around the room with a blank look.

The room was plain white with three mechanical doors on the North, East, and West sides of the room. The flooring was made out of light grey styrofoam which was stiff to the touch.

"Subject 91270966 and Subject 78012455 are now here."

Dark-colored eyes drifted over to the two new figures that had entered the room not long after their owner had.

"Please head South to the room, and pick up your weapon," the woman's voice from the intercom, ordered.

The three children glanced at each other for a few seconds before heading over to the said wall, taking notice of all the weapons that were strung up onto it.

Without hesitation, Subject 78012455 picked up an axe and swung it off at the side, wanting to get used to the feeling of holding it.

Subject 91270966 was more hesitant before picking up a kitchen knife.

The young child gazed at the weapons for a few more seconds before taking hold of a handgun.

With that, the weapons disappeared back into the wall as if they were never there in the first place.

"Subject 78012455, Subject 91270966, and Subject 25151119," the woman started from the intercom.

The group of three gazed upward at the intercom, wanting the woman to continue.

"You are to kill and murder each other. The one remaining on their feet will be given porridge as their reward," the woman explained.

The two taller subjects glanced at the younger and shorter one in the room, before looking back at each other.

"Now, start."

The first one to move was Subject 78012455 by tackling Subject 91270966, who fought back.

A flicker of the tail was seen as the young child lifted their hands shakily in the direction of both subjects brawling it out.

It didn't take long for one of them to be killed as Subject 91270966's detached head went flying and splattering blood on the two remaining subjects' faces.

Subject 78012455 turned menacingly toward the young figure, blood dripping from the axe that they chose.

"Subject 25151119... I knew it would be a good idea to kill the stronger off first. The weakest are always the best to be saved for last," they stated.

A small hiss left the child's lips, their finger hovering over the trigger to the weapon.

The other subject smirked widely as they kicked the dead body away from them.

"Kill me, I dare you. Oh, wait. You don't have the guts to do that!" Subject 78012455 laughed, running a hand down their face.

Slowly, Subject 78012455 walked over to the younger, their hands thrown off to the sides; the axe still in their hand.

"Do it, I dare you," they cackled.

The child's eyes darkened a bit, the blood on their face rolling down.

"Bang," the child whispered.

"What?" The other subject asked before a scream of pain was heard.

Subject 25151119 watched as the other fell, clutching onto their stomach.

"You... bitch," the fallen figure hissed.

"Bang," the child emotionlessly repeated.

And just like that, another bullet wound went between the fallen figure's eyes.

The sound of rattling was heard, as the door beside the young child was opened.

"Place down the gun, Subject 25151119."

Dark-colored eyes drifted over to the guard that wanted their owner to drop the weapon.

Instead of doing so, the young child shot the guard in the knee and darted right by him.

"Subject 25151119 is escaping! I repeat Subject 25151119 is escaping!" The fallen guard groaned out in pain.

The young child slammed their small self into a push door, nearly slipping as their bare feet made contact with a plain white floor.

Ears perked, the child ran down the hallway keeping their eyes open and on the lookout for a red sign that would lead them to a possible exit.

"Get back here!" A voice hollered.

A cry left the young child's lips as they felt something go through their right shoulder.

Their dark-colored eyes shook as their owner pressed their hand against the opened wound, feeling blood soaking their fingers.

'Out... I need... out. Find him... find (Y/n).' The young child thought as they changed their direction by heading left and down a new hallway.

✧˖*°࿐

After fifteen minutes of chasing, the young child was finally able to slam themselves straight out of the building that had caged them.

Blood dripped and slid down the child's fingers, dripping straight down onto a pile of snow that didn't bother them at all.

"Run... run..." They whispered, a quiet whimper escaping their lips as they ran past a group of agents.

The hospital gown they were wearing reached down to their knees and was covered in their own blood.

Reaching a hand out, the young child went tumbling down a hill that was covered in snow.

As they rolled, their blood sunk into the snow, staining it.

Rocks grazed at the young child's figure, causing even more small wounds to open.

Within an additional three minutes of falling, the young child's back made harsh contact with a tree, causing them to spit out blood from between their lips.

Blood dripped down the child's lips as they weakly reached a hand out. "(n)... (Y/n)... (Y)..." They painfully murmured.

The child couldn't hear the footsteps rushing up to them in pure worry.

"Oh, dear... Don't worry, little one. Gramps here will help you," an elderly voice was heard despite it being muffled out.

"He...lp..."

(F/n) blinked as they felt a nudge on their shoulder, and looked up in confusion.

"Kujou Sara is currently attacking. Gorou is leading the resistance, but we need to hurry and help him." (Y/n) explained.

(F/n)'s eyes widened a bit. "Then what are we waiting for, come on!" They shouted as they darted.

Kokomi and (Y/n) followed after the sixteen-year-old in an instant.

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 283 17
𓆩⟡𓆪 𝒀/𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑭𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝑻𝒆𝒚𝒗𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏�...
243K 8.3K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
296K 7.8K 48
.•° ✿ °•. -ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ- .•° ✿ °•. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) ••• After admitting that Scaramouch...
8.1K 188 15
6reeze Members○ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managers● Lumine Aether Paimon - Ships♥︎ Xiaoven ...