A Foot In Both Worlds| JJ May...

By mrsfredweasley22

A girl caught between two worlds and two boys. What will Evelyn Blackwood do when she gets thrown into the cr... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1: Paradise on Earth
Chapter 2: Riding Out The Storm
Chapter 3: Ship Wreck
Chapter 4: Motel or Meth Lab?
Chapter 5: Kegger?
Chapter 6: The Boneyard
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Lunch With The Enemy
Chapter 9: Diver Down
Chapter 10: Dance Lessons
Chapter 11: Under Duress
Chapter 12: I Promise
Chapter 13: We Aren't Flirting!
Chapter 14: Wanna Bet?
Chapter 15: Who's Bird?
Chapter 16: You're Not A Pogue
Chapter 17: Fantasy Or Reality?
Chapter 18: This Is War
Chapter 19: The Royal Merchant
Chapter 20: They Know
Chapter 21: Tell Your Boy We Know What He Did
Chapter 22: Arrested Who?
Chapter 23: I'm Sorry
Chapter 24: Midsummers
Chapter 25: The Hawks Nest
Chapter 26: Let Me Explain
Chapter 27: We Found Water
Chapter 28: I Know Who I'd Choose
Chapter 29: Friends Still?
Chapter 30: Mechanical?
Chapter 31: Hydroponic
Chapter 32: Full Kook
Chapter 33: Best Liar
Chapter 35: Promises Are Meant To Be Broken
Chapter 36: You Like Like Him
Chapter 37: The Cat's Ass
Chapter 38: We've Hit Rock Bottom
Chapter 39: The Whole Enchilada
Chapter 40: On The Run
Chapter 41: I'm Always Here For You
Chapter 42: The Phantom
Chapter 43: Goodbyes
Chapter 44: Running From Sadness
Sequel

Chapter 34: It's A Set Up

237 8 0
By mrsfredweasley22

"So they keep the money out here?" Pope asked.

Evelyn looked around at all of the grown up vegetation and dilapidated looking houses. She still did not have a good feeling about this.

"That's what she said," JJ said laughing, "That's what she said."

"Stop," Pope said making JJ's smile drop.

"I've never even heard of Resurrection Drive," Sarah said form the passenger seat.

"It's cause you're rich," JJ said.

"You've never heard of it either," Kiara said defending Sarah.

"Thank you," Sarah said.

"There is nothing but weeds back here," Kiara said looking out of the window.

"I do not have a good feeling about this," Evelyn said feeling sick to her stomach.

"All right, just 'cause it's just weeds, doesn't mean it's, like..." JJ said being cut off by sirens behind them.

"Cops?" Kiara asked turning around.

"Out here?" Evelyn questioned.

"God! Are you kidding me?" JJ asked.

"What did we do?" Sarah asked.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope asked.

"Stash that," John B said turning to JJ and looking at the gold.

"Chill, guys," Kiara said.

"I hate cops," JJ said.

"Did you bring the gun?" Evelyn asked worried.

If JJ got caught with that gun he for sure going to jail since he was on probation.

"No. Okay?" JJ asked, "Everyone told me to leave it back at the place."

"Thank God," Kiara said and JJ shoved the gold into his backpack, "Please, everything else in your bag."

"I am! I am, all right?" JJ asked.

"How much weed to you have on you, bro?" Kiara asked as JJ stood up shoving his bag under the seat he was sitting on.

"He's walking up right now," Pope rushed.

"Come on," Evelyn said as a gun cocking made her freeze.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them hands in the air?" the man asked making Evelyn squeeze her eyes shut, "All ya'll's hands up in the air now!"

Evelyn threw her hands up. She hadn't turned to look at the guy yet. But he definitely wasn't the police.

"You, out of the car! Let's go!" the man yelled at John B.

John B slowly opened the door, "Out of the car! Let's go! Hurry! Let them out!"

Evelyn turned to see John B get out of the van and walk toward the front as the man held the gun to him, "What are you waitin' on? What are you waitin' on? Let them out!"

John B slid the side door to the van open as the man started yelling at them to get out.

"There you go, pretty girl," he said as Sarah stepped out, "Here we go! Get out to the car, hurry up!"

Evelyn followed Pope out of the van keeping her eye on the guy in front of them.

"We're broke," JJ said.

"Shut the hell up!" the man yelled.

"All right!" JJ yelled back.

"Shut the hell up!" the man yelled again.

"Just relax," JJ said.

"I'll blow your damn head off," the man said, "Every single one of you!"

"Chill!" JJ said.

"Lay down in the ditch!" the man yelled.

Evelyn let out a shaky breath and she squeezed her eyes shut making a tear fall down her cheek.

"Not you pretty girl," the man said.

Evelyn opened her eyes expecting the man to be talking to Sarah. To her horror, when she looked over at him he was staring right back at her.

"Come here," he motioned.

"E," JJ whispered.

"Shut up!" the man yelled pointing the gun at JJ which made Evelyn moved faster toward him. "There you go."

Evelyn trembled as the man grabbed ahold of her arm.

"Don't touch her!" JJ growled.

"I told you to shut up," the man said pointing the gun back at the boy, "I suggest you listen before I blow your head off."

The man turned Evelyn around and pulled her into his body so that her back was to his chest, "Now someone is going to tell me where that gold is."

Evelyn felt something cold meet the side of her head, "Or I'm gonna blow her head off."

Evelyn closed her eyes, trying to take breaths to calm herself down.

"Now," the man said, "Someone better tell me where the gold is right now."

"It's in the van," John B said, "Under the seat in a backpack."

"You better not be lying," the man said pressing the gun harder into he side of her head.

"We're not," JJ yelled.

The man pushed Evelyn roughly to the ground next to JJ. JJ went to grab ahold of the girl.

"Don't you move!" the man yelled pointing the gun at him, "All of you lay down! That's all you gotta do!"

Evelyn trembled as he walked back toward the van, tears running out of her eyes.

"It's a set up guys," Kiara said.

"That old bat shanked us," JJ said punching the ground, "Fuck! Goddamn it!"

Evelyn squeezed her eyes shut trying to unblur her vision from the tears. She felt JJ's hand touch the side of her arm trying to calm her.

"John B," Pope said catching her attention, "Don't be a hero, man."

Evelyn looked to see John B getting off of the ground and running back toward the mans car. She quickly glanced back at the van, seeing that the man was still inside looking for the gold. She turned back to look at JJ who squeezed her hand for reassurance.

"All right, ya'll just stay like that unless you want your brains blown out all over this road," the guy said walking back toward them, "Don't move your goddamn heads, okay?"

Evelyn looked back down at the ground, hopping that the man wouldn't notice John B missing from the group. She heard the car door shut making her look over at it. Grunting started coming from the car making the group get up from their spot on the ground.

"Guys, I got the gun!" John B yelled getting out of the back seat.

JJ punched the man in the side, receiving a punch to the face as he fell. Evelyn ran up and threw a punch that landed on the mans face before he pushed her to the ground.

"I got the gold!" Pope yelled as John B hit the man in the back with the butt of the gun.

Sarah took the drivers door slamming it into the man's side as Pope and Kiara took turns kicking him.

"You son of a bitch!" Sarah yelled.

"I know this piece of shit!" JJ yelled ripping the man's mask down, "He's a basehead!"

"Probably knows my brother," Sarah said.

"He sells coke to my dad," JJ said grabbing the gun from John B.

"Listen, I couldn't hurt any single one of y'all," he started to say before JJ hit him in the face with the butt of the gun.

"JJ," Evelyn said stepping in front of him.

"Dude, chill, man," Pope said.

"We need to get out of here," Evelyn said as JJ leaned down and grabbed something out of his pocket.

Evelyn looked as JJ pulled out the mans ID, it had the name Barry written on it.

"JJ," Evelyn said.

"We got one last stop," JJ said shoving John B and walking toward the van.

"Hey!" John B yelled.

"Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives," JJ said.

"JJ," Evelyn said following the boy toward the van.

"I'm gonna remember this shit!" Barry yelled, "You can't hide from me!"

"JJ," Evelyn said climbing into the passenger seat, "You don't have to do this."

"Shut up," JJ said starting up the van.

"J...

"I said shut up," JJ sneered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 858 83
Growing up in the shadow of her older half brother, John B, would not have been the life Harley would have chosen. But then again, she also wouldn't...
35.1K 331 13
Y/N just moved to the Outer Banks with her aunt after her mother's death, she's never been there only few weeks at summer but never got along with no...
60.8K 597 50
Leilia is just a 17 year old dancer, being the highest kooks ever - meaning everybody knows who she is. BACKSTORY ; Leilia is originally from the out...
14.5K 238 38
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...