Hurt by love.| ✔️

Av little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... Mer

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Changes.

4.4K 89 12
Av little_misswritesss

I'm back bitches! It's been few days since I was back and I noticed a lot of things changed. Like Bonita. She changed a lot. She's more of a bitch now. No offence to her. But she's not all smiley and nice how she was 1 year ago.

She didn't greet me when I came to the house. She just looked at me when she opened the door and went back upstairs. Thalia said it wasn't my fault or that it wasn't that she didn't like me anymore it's just that she's been acting like that few time after I left.

I asked her why she said no reason. But that was just impossible for her to change like that out of no where. Something must've happened that she didn't tell anyone. But the question is what?

I met Carlo. And oh god just looking at him made me want a baby. Katerina and Alessio grown a lot. Alessio isn't as shy as he used to be. Katerina is still gobby. But she has her manners now.

Carlo was 8 months old now. Thalia was so sad that she missed one month of his life because of Dante. I understand her though. Dante is busy with catching up on the work Richard wasn't able to do.

I cannot lie but Richard wasn't surprised he seen me back here. No one was to be fair. Which I found weird. So I was currently heading to the living room to ask Thalia why's that.

When I did she was sitting there with Xavier.

"Guys can I ask you something"

"Sure thing" Thalia said.

"Why is no one surprised that I'm back?"

"They all knew you'd be back sooner or later" Xavier answered.

"They've all seen how Dante looked at you. How he loved you. How he smiled around you" Thalia continued.

Oh. Didn't know that. I nod in response sitting down next to her. She was currently holding Carlo in her hands rocking him trying to make him fall asleep because it was his time sleep time.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"Can I?"

"Of course" she gave me him and oh god this just made me crave kids even more.

"You and Dante should have one or two" she suggested.

"Funny"

"She isn't wrong Aurora. Dante would be a good father and you'd be a good mother. Plus I'd love to have some of his kids running about" Xavier agreed with Thalia.

I smiled at that thought.

"By the way the guy that is going to help you organise your wedding is coming tomorrow morning" Thalia spoke up.

"Can you help me out?"

"Of course. But Aurora this is your wedding"

"I know. But you're good at style so you can give me a small help" I said with a wink.

She chuckles "fine then. When are you planning on having it?"

"This month if it is possible. If not then next. I'd like to have it before Dante's birthday"

"Why's that?"

"It would just be better in my opinion"

"Fair"

I look down at Carlo. He's so fucking cute. He has my bedroom now. I sleep with Dante. My bedroom was changed into his nursery room. It was beautiful. The theme was baby blue.

It was really pretty.

"You know we'll be moving to Italy soon" Thalia spoke up again.

"Yeah I know"

"When abouts?"

"When Dante gets everything settled with his mafia"

Not long then. "So if we do move to Italy before our wedding then we'll have it there?"

"Yes exactly yes. He wanted to move to Italy for a long time now. But with all of this mess that happened he couldn't"

"Mhm. He's asleep" I said saying that Carlo fell asleep. Thalia thanked me and took him upstairs to their bedroom.

"I'm glad you're back Dior" Xavier said.

"Thanks"

"No. Thank you for saving us that night"

"We went through this many times. It wasn't a problem"

"How do you feel having your first kill?"

"I don't even feel bad about it"

"Vincenzo era" he said coughing playfully.

"Ha ha ha you're so funny"

"He is" a male voice said from behind us. It was the boys. As in Alessandro, Dante, Alfonzo and Matteo. They came back from the office.

"He might not be funny but he is right" Alfonzo pointed out. I shrug not knowing what to reply with. Me and Alfonzo are good now. We talked and we got some things straight with each other.

He told me the whole truth of my past. Most of it was the same thing that Grayson has told me. There wasn't much to my past. Apart from the fact that Alessandro knew about me from the beginning and that my mother and sister got killed.

"Do you want some wine or beer or anything?" Dante asked from beside me.

"No I'm good" he nodded in response putting his hand on my thigh. Suddenly we hear a bang coming from the back door.

"Seriously" I hear Xavier groan. I actually felt him. There wasn't any time for rest now. Something always popped up.

Dante and the boys stand up and walk towards the sound. I decide to follow after them but when I come out of the living room into the hallway the front door bursts open and I'm suddenly being held by my neck by a knife.

I can't make a sound though because that person behind me is holding their hand over my mouth. But the boys weren't too far away so they all came running back to where I was.

But they all stop when they see the person that was holding me. Honestly I had no clue who it was.

"Let her go Ezra" Dante said.

"Why? Because she means so much to you?"

Dante stayed quiet.

"You took something away from me that meant just as much as she means to you"

"Amelia didn't mean anything to Leo. And neither does she mean anything to you. Get over yourself"

"She meant a lot to me. Leo is her boyfriend. So you wouldn't mind if I slit this beauties throat"

"Who cheated on her. You weren't with her basically her whole life Ezra"

"She's still my family-" he gets cut off by groaning in pain. He lets go off of me and falls to the ground. I quickly turn around around to see that Thalia was the one that stabbed him in his neck.

"Are you okay?" She said running up to me.

"Yea. Yea I'm fine. But where did he come from"

"He's Amelia's uncle. She's trying to get revenge by killing you" Dante spoke up from behind me. I shake my head. Why does this girl have to deepen it more.

I groan out land frustrated about all this. "I'm going to sleep" and head up the stairs.

"Yea I'll going with you" Thalia said following me.

"I think we all will" Alessandro said.

You think it's dumb to go to sleep after this but we're just all used to this. It's normal. Everyone has a loaded gun in their rooms. Again you might think it's not safe for the kids. But it has the safety thing on so it's fine.

I walk into my bedroom Dante was behind me and so was Thalia and Xavier. "Goodnight guys" I mumble rubbing my eyes.

"Goodnight" I hear them both say and go into their rooms. I drag myself to Dante's room with him following behind me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yes. But I'm just really tired"

"Ah sucks. Thought we'd have some fun"

"Oh my. You really weren't joking when you said we're gonna fuck every day"

"Nope"

Yes. Me and him fucked yesterday the day before and the other day before. Without protection may I add. So this might lead us to some experience.

Fun. But honestly I'm just too tired to fuck with this guy. He literally has so much energy. Even though he does more things than me. And let me add he only came out of the hospital few days ago.

Impressive Rossi. Impressive.

"Forget it"

"Fine fine. I'm letting you off just this once thought"

"Mhm sure" I shook my head and smiled to myself. I walk over to the bed laying myself on it. I was too tired for anything. I can feel the bed sink down next to me indicating that he got on it as well.

I see him lay on his back so I take his arm and put it around my shoulder placing my head on his chest. He looked down for a second and gave me a kiss on the head.

"I will never forget the moment I realised I loved you" he spoke up.

"When was thar"

"On the plane. When you were giving everyone your cockiness"

I chuckle at bat. Cockiness. That's not what it was it just was having some fun.

"I was messing about with you all. Brining entertainment you know"

"It was funny though so good job Dior. Or shall I call you Rossi"

"I still can't believe I'm gonna have your surname"

"Well who else if now mine. You belong to me"

"Oh I do indeed"

"Goodnight Aurora. I love you"

"Goodnight Dante. I love you too"

Mines and his story wasn't colourful. And still probably won't be. There's no such thing called peace. Especially not in a mafia life. You can forget about peace here trust me. Being the boss isn't easy. Having too much enemies because they're jealous of you is hard. And if your the bosses soon to be wife your life won't be easy either.

To get revenge for the boss the enemies will hit on the poor lady that hasn't done anything bad. In my opinion that's just lack of maturity. Like come on leave the ladies out of it.

But most men are like my father. They hurt women. Just for entertainment, bet, money and the worst of all to prove they're not weak. Just like my father did.

To be fair he didn't have to do that to prove them that. He could've been like Alessandro. Now I understand why Alessandro was against my father. He was against of being his friend.

For Alessandro it was embarrassing to be friends with someone like him. It was embarrassing to even being seen with him. My father wasn't liked. I understand why. He's that big of a dick that I'm not even surprised.

Well he was. Until Dante killed him. I hear my phone vibrate from the nightstand. It was a message from someone. I look up to see that Dante is asleep.

Wow he fell asleep sooner than me and apparently he wasn't tired. What a liar. I laugh to myself again. I slowly and carefully take his hands off of me and push myself up and over to my phone.

I just couldn't believe my eyes. Giovanni texted me. Giovanni! My brother. My blood. Right I'm done with this bullshit. I open the messy and it read...

Hey Aurora, I know you're probably pretty surprised that you've seen my name pop up on your screen. But I just wanted to say how are you? I wasn't able to message you nor as Ace because we were cleaning up fathers shit that he made over in Spain. We're flying over to New York tomorrow. I was thinking maybe you'll want to meet up and talk? If not then I do understand why. But I just thought us siblings should stick together not like our father and uncle Alfonzo. See you some day. I'm sorry and we love you.

I know he lied to me on here. It's impossible for it to take more than a year to clean up fathers mess. Fucking liar. I'll leave him on read and message him back tomorrow. Thalia will help me to figure out what to say.

I place my phone down and put myself in the same position I was on. That means on Dante's chest. I can hear him snore lightly. He's also a liar. He told me he wasn't tired.

Oh I'm so not letting that slide tomorrow.I realised I loved him when he took me here. The moment our feet landed on the New York's concrete. The moment I hugged him for the first time in New York.

That's when I realised I loved him. It sounds basic I know but to me it isn't. I never thought I'd be in New York. I didn't want to go to it after my mum passed away.

It was mine and hers dream to come here. But it didn't shine. But he made it become true for me. And I loved him for that. He dropped everything and took me here.

He made me meet his family. People are scared of him. But Dante isn't what he looks like or sounds like. He looks cold, emotionless, careless. He sounds as if he doesn't care, as if he isn't bothered his voice can sometimes he scary.

But people just got the wrong side of him. When I first met him I won't lie I was sorta afraid of him. But when grown closer and closer with him my feelings and thoughts changed.

He's strong, but he's also exhausted.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

361 22 22
Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents. She's a law student by day and a strip...
18.9K 559 15
When Aurora Rossi died , her husband , Riccardo Rossi , was in depression. He cried for her every night. He wrote her letters every night , like he d...
1.2M 22.1K 57
Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was never to blame for. She has lost all hop...
91.5K 1.1K 19
"𝑨𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆" Nineteen year old girl Natalia was sold by he...