Hurt by love.| ✔️

By little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... More

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Old life.

4.3K 90 27
By little_misswritesss

It wasn't pretty when I got to my apartment with everyone else. Leonardo Brown was there. The guy Dante, Xavier and Thalia went after. No idea why. But they did. Even though Dante was still a bit weak he beat him up on Amelia's eyes.

God I felt sorry for her. So so so sorry. She didn't need to see this. Xavier also helped Dante. Thalia tried calming Amelia down while I just stood there out of shock.

Because the thing that happened is we came in and Dante got mad. He speed walked over to Leo and started beating him up. Xavier ran over I thought he's going to stop Dante but no he helped him instead.

They're like kids. But big kids. When they're done and pull away I look at the guy and he was unconscious.

"Have you killed him?" I asked that question as if it was normal. They both look at each other and then me.

"No. Not yet at least" Dante replied.

"What are you gonna do with him?"

"Take him to the warehouse and torture him to death"

"Harsh" he only shrugs in reply. I look over at Amelia. There were tears running down her face she was looking at Leo and then back at me.

"Listen Amelia. He was cheating on you" I spoke up.

"He wasn't" she cried out.

"He was. I promise you he was. He only lived on the other side of the city because there's this woman he stays with. He fucks her every bloody day. Don't be stupid"

"You're the stupid one Aurora. Hanging out with these is bad news. And what you only know them few days?"

"Few years actually" she stopped and looked shocked.

"This is Dante. The guy I told you about." I pointed towards him.

"The girl next to you is Thalia which I also told you about." I looked towards her.

"And this" I point to Xavier. "This is her husband"

Shock was plastered all over her face. "W-why are they here?" She asked a bit scared.

"They came back for me"

"A-are you going with them?"

"Yes. But I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come with me"

"No. My sister is coming back"

"Okay then"

"Could you take Milo with you. I won't have time to take care of him"

She never had time. It was always me playing and feeding him. I smile and nod. I wasn't like I didn't have that in plan already.

"I'll pack my things then" I turn around and go into my room taking my suitcase out. I hear someone come into my room and closing the door. It was Dante.

"Hey" he said.

"Somethings wrong?"

"No. Not at all. Just thought I'd sit with you" he said sitting down on my bed. I smiled at him opening my wardrobe and putting my clothes into the suitcase.

Dante puts his hand over mine pulling me towards him and on his lap. He pulls my face and kisses my lips. Oh god how much I missed them. I give out a slight moan at that feeling.

His warm lips on mine again. "I'm happy you're mine again" he murmured against my lips. I smile yet again. He always makes me smile.

"I have to finish packing Dante" god saying his name all over again felt like heaven.

"Mhm. Go ahead then. I'll watch you" I smile shaking my head and jumping off of his lap packing my clothes.

He lays down on my bed his legs crossed one over other and he's focused on his phone.

"Do you know who took care of the mafia while I was gone?" He asked not looking up from his phone.

"Uh Xavier mentioned that Richard did"

"Okay that's fine then"

It didn't take me long to pack since I was out of the house most of the times because of my work. So I didn't really have much time to buy myself new things.

I find the dress I first wore on mine and Dante's date. I look at it for a few seconds and think back to the day it all happened. Dante noticed me.

"Is that the dress you wore for our first date?"

"Yeah"

"I loved it on you"

"Thank you"

I fold it and put it in the suitcase. I walked over to my desk packing everything from it as well. I look all over the room seeing if I'm not forgetting something.

"Did you mean those words what you said to me the day I left?" I blurted out. I didn't mean to. But I did. I was just thinking of that for a long time now.

He sighs "No. No I didn't."

"Why did you say them?"

"To keep you away. I knew that if I said that you wouldn't look back. You would hate me."

"But I didn't"

"But you didn't"

"Im glad I didn't"

"Same" we smile at each other. And now I just realised how much wide he got. Not in a bad way. But his shoulders they got wide and bigger.

"You worked a lot for the past year didn't you"

"You noticed"

"Hard not to"

"Yeah I did. But I did it to forget you"

"I worked my ass off to forget you"

"We're similar then"

To be honest. Me and him are like my mum and dad. On and off, complete opposite, can't stay away from each other and just love each other unconditionally. But toxic.

I don't think we're that toxic to kill one of us though. Or our child. I mean come on I still can't get over the fact that I had a sister. Thinking about it more I wonder how it could be with her. But I never got the chance to find out.

Now I only have my brothers which don't even talk to me. So I feel like the only child. Pretty sad huh? Yeah well maybe one day we'll meet again. Alfonzo told me they went back to Spain to handle things over there.

They're debating wether to come back or not. Apparently Dante told them they could work for him and his and theirs mafia could connect. Giovanni said he'll think about. But Dante didn't get a response back. But he said he'll be calling them when he come back home.

Giovanni is the mafia boss. Ace is his right hand for now. I was meant to take over but I left. So they just decided to have it. I mean it's better doing that than letting the mafia down.

"Let's get married" I freeze in my tracks.

"Im sorry what?" I asked as if I didn't hear him the second time.

"You heard me"

"I don't know if I heard you correctly"

"Repeat what you think I said"

"Let's get married"

"Ah I thought you'd never ask" I laugh as he said that.

"When?" I asked.

"When we come back. You can get it ready while I'll catch up on the word I missed for a month."

"Actually?"

"Yes. I don't want to loose you anymore" I run and jump on him.

"Thank you" I said into his chest while hugging him.

"Don't thank me. Ready to go?" I nod and pick myself up off of him so he can get up. And he does walking over to my suitcase and grabbing it heading out. I follow him.

"Guys we're ready to go" i told them.

"Finally" I heard Xavier whisper. "I don't know how you lasted a year with her" he whispered to me. That made me laugh. Sure Amelia can be gobby or talkative. She talks a lot not gonna lie.

I notice that they all want to get out of here as soon as possible which actually makes me laugh out loud. "She can't be that bad come on"

"Aurora she's worser than Katerina" Alfonzo said. Katerina is also really talkative. I shook my head chuckling and walking over to her.

"I'm heading out"

"I know" she said. She didn't even turn to me. "They're taking him as well" she was indicating to Leo.

"I'm sorry"

"Aurora I won't have anyone. Apart from my sister. But she lives far away from me. I will be alone. Again."

"Why don't come with us?"

"I'm not going to live under a roof that has murders"

"They're not murders. You just don't understand"

"Then make me understand Aurora! I helped you! A lot. And you know it. I helped you from living on the streets. And you pay me back by leaving me on thin ice and alone!"

"I didn't mean it to end like this! I asked you to come with us multiple times and you refused. So this is all your fault that you're ending up alone right now! And they didn't murder Leo he's very much alive."

I wasn't wrong. I asked her multiple times so she wouldn't end up alone like this. But she refused because of some fucking beat up Leo got from the boys. Pathetic. The boys didn't even kill Leo they just made him go unconscious.

I scoff at her and through the apartment keys on the counter next to her. Walking to the table grabbing my car keys and phone. I start to put my coat on but she spoke up again.

"What about your job"

"Leaving it"

"Why"

"I'll be living too far. I'm not wasting my money and time to drive some hours to work"

Dante was right at the hospital. I won't have to work when I'll be at his house. He has more money than anyone. She didn't say anything in response.

When I was all pack up and ready I turn to her. "Goodbye Amelia" and with that I left the apartment shutting the door behind me.

Back to your old life then Aurora.

A/N:
Getting to the end babies! Love you all! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 22.1K 57
Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was never to blame for. She has lost all hop...
11.6K 252 29
Olivia Hamler, 23, mother to Ivy Hamler is struggling with her life to keep herself and her 3 year old daughter, safe and sound from her abusive part...
114 3 6
"I'm sorry, who the fuck do you think you are!" I said angrily. "Watch your language babygirl, or else you WILL get punished." He said in a really ca...
18.9K 559 15
When Aurora Rossi died , her husband , Riccardo Rossi , was in depression. He cried for her every night. He wrote her letters every night , like he d...