Unfamiliar Places || THE BOYZ...

By ZhongZihn

A story about a girl named Lee Y/N who's always bright and happy and have a rich and popular family the lee f... More

{𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟}
C1 {ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ}
C2 {ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}
C3 {ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ}
C4 {ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇʀꜱ}
C5 {ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ}
C6 {ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ}
C7 {ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏ/ɴ}
C8 {ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ}
C9 {ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ?}
C10 {ᴍᴇᴇᴛ 11 ʙᴏʏᴢ}
C11 {ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ...}
C12 {Qꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ}
C13 {ʙᴇꜱᴛɪᴇ}
C14 {ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ?}
C15 {Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ}
C16 {ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ}
C17 {ꜱʜɪᴇʟᴅ}
C18 {ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ... ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ?}
C19 {ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ!}
C20 {ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ}
C21 {ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴀʟ?}
C22 {ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ}
C23 {ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ...?}
C24 {ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ}
C25 {ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ}
C26 {ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ??}
C27 {ꜱᴀɴɢʏᴇᴏɴ ʜʏᴜɴɢꜱ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ? ㅋㅋㅋ}
C28 {ᴍɪʟᴋ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴀʟ?}
C29 {ᴛᴠ??}
C30 {Questions}
C31 {ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ}
C32 {ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ}
C33 {ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ}
C34 {SHOPPING SPREE!!}
C35 {ᴏᴘᴄ}
C36 {ɴᴏ?}
C37 {ʜʏᴜɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!}
C38 {ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?}
C39 {ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ}
C40 {ʜᴏᴡ?}
C41 {ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛʀᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ}
C42 {ɴᴇᴡꜱ}
C43 {Beasts}
C44 {ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ}
C45 { eye to eye?}
C46 {🤡}
C47 {You're home}
C48 {PVP}
C49 {Hyunjoon...}
C50 {ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ}
C51 {ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ}
C52 {The God's Stone}
C53 {ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴀʏ}
C54 {ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ}
C55 {ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏɴᴏᴘᴏʟʏ}
C56 {Planned a Party}
C57 {Happy day}
C58 {ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴜɴ}
C59 {ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ}
C60 {ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ}
C61 {ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ}
C62 {ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ}
C63 {ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʏ}
C64 {ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ?}
C65 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.1}
C66 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.2}
C67 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.3}
C68 {ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ}
C69 {ᴏ'ʜ 'ᴛʜᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜱʜɪᴘ}
C70 {ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟꜱ?}
C71 {ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ}
C72 {ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀʏꜱ}
C73 {ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟ?}
C74 {ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴢʏ}
C75 {ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!}
C75 {ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ}
C76 {ʜɪ?}
C77 {ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ??}
C78 {ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ}
C79 {valentines day PT2)
C80 {February}
C81 {Incomplete day}
C82 {Mind Over Matter}
C83 {'Do i know you?'}
C85 {Promises and Goodbyes)
Author
C86 {Autumn}
C87 {Stalker}
C88 {Death anniversary}
C89 {Smokes of betrayal}

C84 {"Those unwanted"}

51 4 3
By ZhongZihn

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
February 24, 2026
10:51AM

"Lei.. Um.. Whoever you are. You're hurting me", You said and tried to let go of his grip but he keeps gripping onto you.

"Come back Y/N.. Don't act like this", Lei tells and his eyes starts to get teary. Regret, anger and guilt are all expressed.

"Let go..!", You said raising your voice a little.

But he suddenly starts to act that he's gonna drag you with him you gasp and tried to let go of him.

Then Sunwoo slaps the boy's hand which made the boy gasp and scream in pain holding his hand.

Sunwoo's hand was extremely hot using his ability. As he glares at the guy.

Lei looked at sunwoo in horror, as his hands got burned.

"The lady said let go. Why won't you simply follow her?", Sunwoo asks as he puts his warm handa inside his pocket and his whole big body covers you from him. "Are you that stone headed, hm?", Sunwoo raises one eyebrow to lei.

Lei looks around just to see other guys behind sunwoo, was defending you. It was the boyz.

As Aerim tells you to get inside.

Lei was in horror seeing this, scared. How did you end up having so many body guards? He thought so.

"y/n! If you won't come with me. You no longer have a family!", Lei yells at you, you some how were freezing at your spot as Rimin hugs you. Your eyes filled with fear.

What is this..

You ask to your thoughts.

"You're really stubborn huh", Sunwoo sighs as he actions to throw a punch to lei. Lei immediately ran away like a scared puppy.

Sunwoo scoffs. "Weak".

"Eyy", Haknyeon high fives with sunwoo. Which made them laugh.

"Guys..", Aerim calls to the boys and looks at you.

Eyes open, shaking in fear.

Memories were getting back to you.

Memories of you getting harassed by that Lei Guy.

You hugged rimin.

One of your trauma.

Rimin was hugging you tight making sure you'll feel secure and safe with her. and them.

Chanhee sighs, "he's gone Y/N. Don't worry.. You won't see him anymore", Chanhee smiles and pats your arm.

You nodded and calmed down a little bit.

"I can beat him up if you want-"

"sunwoo. No violence"

"Okay Jacob hyung..."

"Let's buy Y/N an ice cream. I heard it makes humans feels better", Ukhyeong says.

"Where did you hear that from?",  Younghoon asks knitting his eyed brows.

"From a magical screen at the restaurant"

"A TV?"

"One of those commercials? Gee".

-  -  -  -  -  -
11:24M

All of you are at the van eating ice cream. You're back at the passenger seat with joonsu sitting on your lap, both of you giggling while eating ice cream.

Jaehyun chuckles, "Give me sommeee", Jaehyun pouts as he drives the car.

"Ew no", kevin says in disgusts from the back back of the van, all of you laughed.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

You giggled, "you can eat yours later hyunjaeee", You said with a teasing smile, he just faked a laugh.

"Yeah yeah", Jaehyun chuckles and continues driving.

After a few minutes all of you are almost at the house, you were playing with joonsu while the others at the back were singing random songs.

Ukhyeong being annoyed by haknyeon being loud at singing to annoy ukhyeong.

Jaehyun was laughing at them, a long with you and joonsu.

"Alright we're here", Jaehyun announces as the girls claps, sangyeon who was driving the other van first went inside the path, then jaehyun drives following sangyeon.

It was a forest of course, long path.

The girls looked at the window amazed by the whole forest.

Sunwoo sighed still struggling because of being squeezed by the girls, he's still at the center.

As the drive continues, the gate of the house can finally be seen.

Chanhee who's at the van where sangyeon was driving, chanhee left the van to open the gate.

As gate opened chanhee ran to the house, as the sangyeon's van drives inside it suddenly halted making a loud noise.

You and the others who's at the second van was shock and looked at the van infront. Wondering what's the noise all about.

"What happened hyung?!", Eric who's at sangyeon's van asked, totally scared.

Sangyeon panicked and frowned, the van would move it's like it's stuck.

Jaehyun opened his window and look down to the wheels of the van infront of them.

"Your wheels are flat!", Jaehyun yelled and frowned as he noticed something under the wheel's. It was some spikes? "Who the fuck put that there?!", Jaehyun yelled. This made you look at jaehyun.

"What's happening?", You ask, scared as joonsu hugged you.

"I feel something..", Jiyeon frowns, all of you looked at her terrified.

"No, there's nothing. The house is safe", Haknyeon assures, sensing no one in the surrounding.

Jaehyun leaves the van as the boys from the other van also left and looked at the spikes.

"How are these here?", Younghoon asks and touches the spikes, it was big how come they didn't see it as they went inside the gate.

"Did you put it here before we left?", Sangyeon looks at Hyunjoon, hyunjoon shook his head.

"No, I don't own things like this. I did see some at the basement", Hyunjoon tells pointing at the spikes, Jacob nodded.

"We do have these at the basement, we only use it as traps if anyone unwanted enters the house", Jacob tells and frowned, "but we never put these here".

The boys were confused. Sangyeon sighs.

"This is dangerous. Let's just clean it up", Sangyeon tells, the boys nodded.

As rimin left the van being called to the boys to throw the spikes to her black whole.

Before rimin could continue her spell, she stopped which turned all heads to her.

You were staying at the van with the girls, still confused. Ukhyeong and jiyeon left following rimin.

"What?", Jacob asks rimin, why she suddenly stopped.

Rimin frowned, as she feels a weird gut feeling.

"Rimin"

It felt like someone whispered to her ears, as a few seconds passed rimin connected it to the dots and gasped.

"Protect the human", Rimin tells, which left them to confusion, though before they could ask why.

A blue flamed arrow was flying towards rimin, rimin tried to dodge it though it slightly hit her shoulder, causing a small sliced Wound.

Rimin cried in pain, as everyone turned their head to where the arrow was, then see a hooded woman using a crossbow.

The armor of the woman was very familiar to them.

The woman suddenly closed and open her hands, which was a signal, a signal to start the fight.

Sangyeon gasped without a single second they're now surrounded by a group of armored warriors.

Mira gasped as she saw the warriors, Mira whispers to you. "Hide with joonsu. Don't say a single word", Mira commands. You nodded and hid at the van, covering joonsu's mouth also yours.

Mira didn't leave the van for your safety along with the boys at the van. Who're kevin, sunwoo, haknyeon and Changmin. They were being aware of the situation.

The warriors didn't attack and just aimed their swords to sangyeon and the others who were with sangyeon.

Sangyeon was utterly shocked and was caught  off guard by the whole situation.

"Celestian Warriors! How dare you point your swords to us! I command you to put your sword down!",  Jiyeon yelled, her strong voice echoed through the forest. The warriors did not say a single word and stood there staying at their stance.

As a man claps and walks to the center where jiyeon and the others was.

They were shock seeing this man infront of them, clapping his hands and chuckling.

Jacob held rimin as rimin's arms was bleeding.

"I see how all of you are re-united hm?", Loik chuckles smirking.

Seeing this old man was the death of them.

Loik. The king of all kings and queens. The king of whole Celestia and the other dimension that celestia stole, he was the reason of celestia's strength.

"Uncle..", Younghoon mumbles glaring at Loik.

Loik tilts his head, "what's the problem? Haha..", Loik chuckles as jiyeon stepped back. "Just two simple choices actually.. Come back home with no blood to shed or.. Stay here and.. Be mortally punished", Loik grins and opens his hands, waiting for their answer.

"You can't possibly hurt us!", Ukhyeong yells, Loik laughs.

"I possibly can! oh?", Loik's eyes falls to the other man, as sangyeon turns his head to where Loik was looking.

It was Chanhee with a warrior behind him, chanhee having a sword around his neck, Eric gasped and showed his self to Loik.

"Father no!", Eric cried, earning Loik's attention, sangyeon looked at Eric worried."I beg you.. Don't hurt him". Eric cried.

Loik looked down at Eric as Eric falls to his knees, begging.

Mira peeked through the window of the van just to see her little brother on his knees begging. Mira frowned, then see the familiar man.

"Father", Mira whispers to herself, shock. As much as she wants to leave the van to go to her brother sunwoo stops her.

"too risky noona", Sunwoo whispers to Mira. Mira bit her bottom lip, fighting the urge to run to her brother.

"Poor boy on his knees. I didn't raise you like this", Loik sighs, his disappointed face appears. Eric looks up to Loik shooting a glare.

"You never even took the time to raise me...", Eric says which made Loik furrow his eyebrows, mad at his own son.

"Eric.. No", Jacob tells trying to stop Eric from his plan.

Eric clenched his fists then hurriedly ran using his ability, running towards his father and choke his father.

Loik gasped and tried to get from his son's grip, Eric continuesly choked his father.

Loik used his other hands and spawns a thunder right on their spot, Mira scream right at the van.

"NO!", Mira screamed and cried, Sangyeon gasped and there sangyeon initiated a fight.

The fight started, the warriors Began to attack.

A warrior opened the doors at the van just to earn a kick from Mira.

"Y/N! Hide inside the house! Haknyeon protect them!", Mira commanded. Haknyeon nods as you and joonsu left the car hiding and running inside the house.

At the time Loik was standing, choking his own son to the air, Eric was kicking his father but Loik didn't care.

"You ungrateful child", Loik frowned, Eric gasped for breath.

"L-let go of me", Eric Stutters, struggling to breath. Eric's clothes were burnt some has wholes and his hair was messy so as loiks.

"Let go of my brother!", Mira yelled, Loik's attention goes to Mira, Loik widened his eyes seeing Mira.

"You're on their side?!", Loik yelled and frowned at his first daughter.

"What made you think I'm siding with you? Never", Mira's two dagger shows up on her hands and ready to attack her father.

Loik's gave mira a death stare then throw Eric, making Eric's head hit the tall tree.

"Eric!", Rimin gasps as she used her black portal to let Eric fall there. Rimin groans.

"Don't move.. You're weak!" Jacob tells to rimin while holding onto her as the others were protecting them fighting the warriors.

"Eric's weak..", Rimin weakly says, Jacob sighed.

"You're getting weaker.. The arrow absorbed your mana..", Jacob informs rimin, rimin sighed.

"fight with them Jacob.. Don't worry, I can still fight back", Rimin gives a smile to Jacob, Jacob shaked his head. "Trust me". Rimin says.

Jacob released a deep sigh, as he let rimin go then Jacob holds a small orange void then throw it to the ground, giving an earthquake to the land, the warriors falls down as sangyeon and the others tried to stay in balance.

Mira and Loik who was fighting falls down to the ground, Loik frowned then as he was about to stand up Sunwoo shows up and place his foot on Loik's back.

"How dare you", Loik yelled and tried to stand up just to have a burning pain inside his body. Loik screamed in pain.

As the earthquake continues, with Jacob raising the rocks and punching the ground with his full strength. Rocks hitting the warriors head.

Sangyeon used his ability and carried the van with his two arms then throw it to the pack of warriors.

While the whole blood shed continued, you, joonsu and haknyeon sneaked inside the house to hide though before the door of the house could open, haknyeon gasped.

You were unlocking the door, as you turn around you see haknyeon gasping for breath.

"Wha-what's wrong?", You ask as you held joonsu close to you, Your eye trailed down to his stomach just to see blood stains.

The key you were holding fell down, you see haknyeon getting stabbed right infront of you. You screamed in horror, tears streaming down your face.

The others who were fighting with the warriors hears your scream.

"Y/N!", jaehyun looks at Younghoon, Younghoon nodded as a signal to come to you.

haknyeon was thrown to the ground, you see the man who stabbed haknyeon. It broke you to pieces seeing haknyeon infront of you. His eyes open looking at you.

He whispers, "run..". Haknyeon closed his eyes, you cried and hid joonsu with your arms. You cried so much, in pain.

He-he's alive.. Haknyeon's alive..

The man chuckled, "the infamous human.. Lee Y/N..", The man had a evil smirk on his face. Your eyes was filled in horror, terrified and shaking. "I assume that we haven't met.. The name's Hansol...", The man introduces his self to you as he goes more closer to you.

Joonsu was also crying terrified By the man and hugged you.

The man held a strand of your hair and put it behind your ear. "You are such a beauty...", The man chuckles.
Joonsu tries to attack the man.

"j-Joonsu no!", You tried to stop though before joonsu could continue on, Hansol throws joonsu to the forest. You gasped and covered your mouth. "N-no".

"Don't be afraid.. Your escort will arrive soon", Hansol chuckles, you were terrified. He shows his knife and suddenly cuts your long hair, you gasped.

You can't even move, it's as if you're paralyzed, your hair that he cut disappeared. Hansol chuckles.

His knife trails down to your body, "pl-please let me go", You begged and cried. Hansol sighs and took your hand, giving your palm a big slice. This made you scream so loud.

It hurts so bad.

You screamed in pain then poured your blood to a bottle he brought.

What is he doing?..

"PLE-PLEASE!", you yelled in horror, the man covers your mouth.

"Nuisance..", Hansol mumbles as he finishes he was taking something from his pocket.

"STOP!", Jaehyun yelled. Stopping hansol.

Then suddenly he held you, choking you with his arm while pointing a knife at you, he turned around. You whimpered as blood continuesly poured down from your palm.

You see Jaehyun and Younghoon infront,struggling to breath you widened your eyes seeing both of them.

Younghoon was caught off guard seeing the man choking you.

Hansol grinned, "Move or she'll die~", The man smiles evilly.

Younghoon frowned, "she's just an innocent human...", Younghoon says trying to emphasize.

Hansol sighs, "An innocent human that could do all of this to us?! SHE IS NO HUMAN!", Hansol yelled as you gasped feeling like your body was freezing, the man was freezing you. "Once she leaves your life.. You'll come with us to celestia once again. You know I don't want stubborn kids.. Son", Hansol glares to Younghoon.

"Let her fucking go!", Younghoon yelled, Hansol frowned. Not liking the response.

You're feeling weak, then hansol let's go of you and was about to stab you. hyunjae immediately made the move and tried to get inside the man's head.

As Younghoon ran to you, hansol got to let go of you. Though Hyunjae groaned in pain.

"He's fighting me!", Hyunjae screamed, as hyunjae finally stops trying to get inside hansol's head.

Younghoon was about to leave with you when Hansol's instincts ran fast, hansol turned the ground to ice as Younghoon fell out of balance, you gasped and fall down.

Hansol grew some spikes on the ice causing you to get wounded, your body hit the ice spikes.

It hurt so badly, your skin got some sliced and was bleeding. Younghoon gasped.

"Fath-", Before Younghoon could call onto his father hansol. Three warriors held Younghoon to stop him. Younghoon tried to get out of their grip but he got too weak.

Hansol sighs. "No matter what you do, you'll always fail to protect Y/N", Hansol picks you up as you groaned. Wounds all over your body.

Hyunjae was also held by guards and tried to let them go.

Hansol takes a stone, this familiar stone made the two boys look at it and widen their eyes trying to fight more.

"no! Don't!", Hyunjae yelled.

Hansol used his magic as the stone lit up, though before it could hit you.

In his peripheral vision he saw a woman stand in next to him, whispering to him. A language that he doesn't understand.

After the whisper the man fell onto his knees making him let go of you, as the woman disappeared.

You fell to the ground weak. Crying.

Younghoon and hyunjae dealt with the guards fighting them.

Hansol was somehow going crazy, pulling the grasses off.

Though you didn't care, you crawled back to the entrance of the house with just one hand.

You crawled to Haknyeon.

"Ha-haknyeon..", You whispered as you crawled more closee to haknyeon.

It took you a few moments, as you arrived you held his hands and cried. It even hurts to cry.

"Haknyeon.. Please..", You cried and feel like you're about to black out.

Younghoon and hyunjae catches up to you after dealing with the guards.

"Y/N!"

"Haknyeon!"

You looked at them weakly, holding your left stomach. That has a wound, stabbed from the ice spike.

You were bleeding, so as haknyeon.

"Sa-save him", You weakly said, hyunjae shakes his head and ran to you. You shake your head, insisting them to help haknyeon first.

"No.. No..", Hyunjae shakes his head.

Loik punches sunwoo. Mira kick loik earning loik a groaned and held Mira's leg throwing Mira to the ground.

Sunwoo has so much blood on his face, it seemed that everything's going wrong.

As sunwoo and mira has fallen weak Loik stood up sighing and stretching his arms. He turned around just to see all the warriors fallen weak.

Jiyeon and sangyeon standing there together facing Loik, rimin and Eric was nowhere to be found.

"Stop now.. King Loik", Sangyeon respectfully speaks to the king.

Loik sighs, "or what?", Loik raised on eyebrow.

"There's no other option. Just stop", Sangyeon says, frowning. Loik laughed mocking them. "Where are the others?", Loik asked.

Sangyeon and jiyeon got confused and looked at each other. "What?", Sangyeon asks.

"Jiya? sunyeong? Stella? I do not see them", Loik shares looking around.

"We're just like you. Clueless of there whereabouts..", Jiyeon speaks, Loik sighs.

"I assumed to find all of you here.. Yet they are missing", Loik sighs. "Then there's no point", Loik shows a stone just the same as hansol had, which made their eyes widen.

"No stop! You don't wanna do this..", Aerim yells shaking her head, Loik sighs.

"You all have to go back to celestia. We all have something to discuss.", Loik tells calmly, they looked at eachother.

"No. Discuss it to yourselves as king and Queen. we are no longer from that chaotic place!", Jacob yelled, frowning to Loik.

Loik sighs, "stubborn huh..", Loik hand starts to have lightning as he was about to touch the stone. His eyes catches something that stopped him.

"What..", Jiyeon mutters, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Now", Sangyeon commands as they ran towards him.

They halted on running when someone landed at the ground, dusts flew around, smoked.

The prince and princesses coughed.

"What was that?!", Aerim yelled as dust filled the whole place.

One silhouette of a girl was seen, juyeon frowned and winds the dusts away.

The girl then was seen, short hair her clothes has some blood stain.

Hyunjae ran to sangyeon, Jacob looks at hyunjae.

"Where's Y/N?!", Jacob asks worriedly, jaehyun didn't take his eyes off the girl infront of them.

Jaehyun didn't answer and stood next to sangyeon, staring at the girl.

Younghoon followed carrying Haknyeon who has a healed wound, hyunjoon and Jacob helped Younghoon with haknyeon.

Younghoon walked to the front standing next to jaehyun with the same reaction as jaehyun. They were shock.

You opened your eyes just to see yourself facing Loik. The man stared at you, stunned.

All your wounds healed.

Kevin gasps seeing you infront, finally recognizing you. They couldn't recognize you at first because of your short hair.

"y/n?!", Kevin covers his mouth, as they realized it.

Hyunjoon stood up concerned about the happenings, he watched you just to see a woman behind you holding your shoulder.

"That's princess Kanna..", Hyunjoon says which earned some stares and confusion.

Loik freezed right on his spot on the prince and princess vision, they see Kanna. Though on his, he saw something deep and evil.

Your eyes glowed ruby red, as you fused your magic energy and throw it to him, Loik dodges it though behind him was the van.

Your magic energy hits the van and it made a big whole at the van, you were shock yourself. It's like someone else was controlling your body. Or.. Is it just you?

You looked at your two hands shocked.

"Wha... What's happening..", You ask to yourself, as a woman whispers to you.

"Show them.. Who you really are", The woman whispers, you looked up to Loik with a blank face.

"Those unwanted shall be killed", With your words you floated right at the sky, this also made the boys shocked.

It's like a devil also spoke when you spoke.

You flew to Loik though with a blink of an eye you already have Loik's neck wrapped on your hand.

"Destructio-", Before you could continue your words, mira shot you using the crossbow of the woman who shot rimin. as you fell down completely unconscious.

Mira sighs, she puts the crossbow down.

"It's over..", Mira whispers to herself.

Loik was still frozen on his spot, also the others.

Loik raised his hands as the fallen warriors disappears like dust. Loik turns his head to Mira.

"We will come back...", Loik assures and turns his head to you who've fallen.

"Yin", Loik calls out as Loik also disappeared.

They finally left.

Though you were still there laying on the ground unconscious.

The vans were broken. Everyone was injured.

---

"I've expected this to happen", Hyunjoon stated earning some stares.

All of the boys are in the living room sitting. Sangyeon pacing back and forth processing everything.

Chanhee was fully healed and now healing haknyeon and the others who were Injured.

"What do you mean?!", Sangyeon raises his voice. He's completely frustrated, about what happened and about you.

you're at another room with rimin, rimin was taking care of your unconscious body.

"About Y/N! She is not.. Human", Hyunjoon tells, which earned everyone stares. Hyunjoon sighs, "I've always known. First time I saw Y/N was at the bridge.. I've been follow in her since then. She has that dark aura.. The reason why I told you all to let Y/N leave as soon as I got here", Hyunjoon explains which made everyone frown especially Kevin.

"Then what is she?! The whole time she's not human?! Does she herself know?!", Kevin asks also frustrated and confuse.

Hyunjoon sighs, "she doesn't know what she is until now. She isn't a human.. All I know... Is she has the precasia blood.", Hyunjoon tells which made everyone snap again.

Everything was so confusing and crazy. It was unexpected.

"What?", Sunwoo sits down and looks at Hyunjoon, sunwoo was just laying on the couch massaging his temple, though this caught his attention.

Hyunjoon nodded, "that's all I know..".

"That's why wolfgang keeps coming to us", Jacob added which made Kevin look at him.

"You knew too??", Kevin asks frowning.

Jacob sighs, "yes.. Hyunjoon told me when we talked about his survival..", Jacob tells this made Kevin's blood raise.

"Shouldn't you tell us too?! So that we will be fully aware of Y/N?!", Kevin yelled madly, they were shock, seeing Kevin being mad at a certain situation.

Ukhyeong pats Kevin's shoulder. "Shh.. Everyone calm down. The real question is what are we gonna do?", Ukhyeong asks. "When Y/N wakes up she'll immediately asks what happened and what she is", Ukhyeong stated.

Everyone went silent, ukhyeong sighs and looks at the ground, everyone was thinking of something.

Sangyeon nods finally thought of something, "I know. But it'll be hard", Sangyeon says.

---

You flutter your eyes open, then see rimin with your blurry vision. She was stretching her left arm that has no injury while staring outside through the window.

"Rimin?", You call out to her, rimin immediately turn around and looked at you.

A smile grew to her face as she runs to you and hugs your body.

"Y/N!", Rimin giggles, you smiled and hugged her back. "I was worried that you won't wake up..", Rimin tells and sat down on the bed. You also sat upright and looked at her.

"... What happened?", You ask, as a flashback came.

Haknyeon's bloody body.

"Haknyeon.. Where's haknyeon?!", You ask, starting to panic.

Rimin held your hand, "no no no. don't panic.. He's okay.. Chanhee healed him okay?", Rimin smiles at you assuring you. You slowly nodded.

A memory flash once again, you staring at your own hand.

You knitted your eyebrow. "I had.. A lot of wound.. My palm..", You looked at your palm and started to remember everything.

You shaked, "wha-what..". You turn your head to rimin, rimin couldn't give any words. This made you more speechless. Rimin hugged you.

"Yes.. It all happened..", rimin says, you gasped and is just shock.

"I- .. I didn't know", You said.

How would you know?

You just woke up one day as a human, with a perfect family that just broke and everything fell to pieces.

Nothing supernatural was included not until you met these boys.

Now.. Am I.. Not human?

You started doubting your thoughts.

"Just calm down okay? We'll be okay", Rimin gives you a comforting smile, you nodded. "Let's go outside.. The others are at the living room", rimin says. You nodded.

Both of you went to the living room, as both of you arrived you earned everyone's attention.

"She's awake", Rimin announces, the boys looked at you.

You looked around just to see everyone fully healed, you sighed in relief. Eric stood up and run to you to hug you.

You were shock on Eric's sudden hug. "You're so cool..", Eric tells which made you giggle, Eric also giggle.

Kevin and the other boys were smiling at you.

Then after Eric's laugh his hug suddenly tightened, you furrow your eyebrows.

"Eric?", You call out to him and pat his back as a sign for him to let go of you.

You suddenly feel his body shake, and hear him  whimpering.

"N-no.. I won't let you go", Eric cried, you were confused when you realize he's starting to cry.

You could see the boys face, their smile falls down and they avoided eye contact.

What's happening.

"Eric.. We already talked about this", Jacob sighs and pats Eric's back.

Your eyes landed on jaehyun.

Tell me. What's happening.

You said to your own thoughts waiting for him to answer. Jaehyun sighs and shaked his head.

You frowned, as Eric lets go of you.

He looked down as Jacob drags him with him.

"What's happening?", Rimin asks also clueless about everything. "Everything's good now right?", Rimin gives a small smile though it faded and turned to a serious face. "Answer!", Rimin yelled, starting to get mad.

Sangyeon sighs, "y/n". Sangyeon calls out to you, you turned your head to sangyeon.

"What..?", You ask, worried and scared of what he's about to say next.

Will he throw you out because you're not a human?

Do they hate you now?

What have you done wrong for them be acting like this?

"We decided on.. Something", Sangyeon says and walks up to you, you furrows your eyebrows.

"What?..", You ask once again.

"You have to leave the house.."

🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊

Author

Finally. We have arrived at this part of the story..

IT'S GETTING MORE INTENSE Y'ALL!

I'm excited on writing this HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH

anyways LUVIESS HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED BAIII

(IF YOU GUYS HAVE QUESTION JUST ASK ME! *WINK*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 8.4K 33
juvenile - a kim sunwoo fanfiction LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT: "the court hear by sentences that sunwoo kim, will face up to 6 months a...
142K 3.7K 37
A 17 year-old girl Hong Y/n went to Seoul to spend her vacation there and also to visit her brother, Hong Joshua from the popular Kpop boy group Seve...
365K 12.1K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
65.7K 2K 28
"I'm saying you aren't so bad new kid.." New country, new school, new people.... new enemy. You moved to Korea as your Dad got a very high payed job...