Unfamiliar Places || THE BOYZ...

By ZhongZihn

A story about a girl named Lee Y/N who's always bright and happy and have a rich and popular family the lee f... More

{𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟}
C1 {ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ}
C2 {ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}
C3 {ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ}
C4 {ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇʀꜱ}
C5 {ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ}
C6 {ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ}
C7 {ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏ/ɴ}
C8 {ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ}
C9 {ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ?}
C10 {ᴍᴇᴇᴛ 11 ʙᴏʏᴢ}
C11 {ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ...}
C12 {Qꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ}
C13 {ʙᴇꜱᴛɪᴇ}
C14 {ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ?}
C15 {Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ}
C16 {ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ}
C17 {ꜱʜɪᴇʟᴅ}
C18 {ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ... ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ?}
C19 {ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴏᴏᴋ!}
C20 {ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ}
C21 {ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴀʟ?}
C22 {ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ}
C23 {ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ...?}
C24 {ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ}
C25 {ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ}
C26 {ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ??}
C27 {ꜱᴀɴɢʏᴇᴏɴ ʜʏᴜɴɢꜱ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ? ㅋㅋㅋ}
C28 {ᴍɪʟᴋ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴀʟ?}
C29 {ᴛᴠ??}
C30 {Questions}
C31 {ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ}
C32 {ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ}
C33 {ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ}
C34 {SHOPPING SPREE!!}
C35 {ᴏᴘᴄ}
C36 {ɴᴏ?}
C37 {ʜʏᴜɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!}
C38 {ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?}
C39 {ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ}
C40 {ʜᴏᴡ?}
C41 {ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛʀᴀʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ}
C42 {ɴᴇᴡꜱ}
C43 {Beasts}
C44 {ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ}
C45 { eye to eye?}
C46 {🤡}
C47 {You're home}
C48 {PVP}
C49 {Hyunjoon...}
C50 {ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ}
C51 {ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ}
C52 {The God's Stone}
C53 {ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴀʏ}
C54 {ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ}
C55 {ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏɴᴏᴘᴏʟʏ}
C56 {Planned a Party}
C57 {Happy day}
C58 {ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴜɴ}
C59 {ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ}
C60 {ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ}
C61 {ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ}
C62 {ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ}
C63 {ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʏ}
C64 {ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ?}
C65 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.1}
C67 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.3}
C68 {ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ}
C69 {ᴏ'ʜ 'ᴛʜᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜱʜɪᴘ}
C70 {ɴᴇᴡ ɢɪʀʟꜱ?}
C71 {ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ}
C72 {ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀʏꜱ}
C73 {ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟ?}
C74 {ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴢʏ}
C75 {ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!}
C75 {ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ}
C76 {ʜɪ?}
C77 {ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ??}
C78 {ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ}
C79 {valentines day PT2)
C80 {February}
C81 {Incomplete day}
C82 {Mind Over Matter}
C83 {'Do i know you?'}
C84 {"Those unwanted"}
C85 {Promises and Goodbyes)
Author
C86 {Autumn}
C87 {Stalker}
C88 {Death anniversary}
C89 {Smokes of betrayal}

C66 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.2}

80 4 1
By ZhongZihn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR's POV-
December 25, 2025 || 9:52AM

"i- I did what?! In the middle of the night??", Sangyeon scoffs as he is being cornered.

Kevin furrows his eyebrows, "Your reaction tells the truth.. THEN WHO WAS ITTT", kevin cries.

"You're probably just seeing things", You spoke up, your first sentence since you woke up.

The boys looked at you, you were there the whole time just sitting and eating your breakfast silently.

"Woah- I thought you won't talk anymore Y/N..", Juyeon gasps looking at you, you smile in tiny and look down.

Kevin sighs and nods, "Alright.. If that's what Y/N is telling me, then that's where i should believe.. This case is done", Kevin smiles in freedom as the boys around him didn't get him.

"Seriously-", Sunwoo sighs and looks at you, "Yah why are you so silent?". You didn't answer as you were eating your food, Sunwoo frowns and pats your shoulder, "Yah".

You shaked your head then look at him, "Ye-yes?", You can sense everyone's attention went to you.

"Aigoo nothing..", Sunwoo sighs and looks away, you nodded and look back to your food as Chanhee sighs and looks at you.

"Yah are you okay?", Chanhee questions, you nodded and smile to him assuring. Sunwoo glances to you, wanting to ask you that too but he didn't.

"You've been like that since last night or last morning- Or last mornight è.é" Kevin sighs and put his head on the table hopelessly.

You shaked your head, "Its nothing, I'm done with breakfast.. Just call me if were gonna do Christmas activities", You stood up from your seat and left the kitchen.

They all looked at you and sigh helplessly.

They are sure that something's bothering you, but you just won't tell them. And they know that they shouldn't force you to tell them, they'll give you time.

Though they cannot stop to wonder, as they look at one person.

Hyunjae.

"Yah, What was in her mind?", Changmin was the first to question, Hyunjae straighten his lips as he saw this coming.

Hyunjae sighs, "Actually.. I don't know", Hyunjae shrugs, They all frowned.

"What do you meann!!", Sunwoo whined and throw the chocolate Chip to Hyunjae, Hyunjae groans.

"I really don't know!! Her mind was blank", Hyunjae rolls his eyes.

"That's scary", Chanhee pouts.

Suddenly someone jumped in the kitchen and smacked the table, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!", eric giggles as everyone fell on their chairs, shocked on How eric's improved on his speed on running that it made it look like he was invisible.

"RESPECT TO THE OLDIES ERIC!"

"SORRY SANGYEON HYUNG! LET ME HELP YOU!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10:18AM

"Hey, are you secret santa?", Eric looks at Kevin, Kevin shakes his head.

"No, i'm the green elf", Kevin suddenly exposes his self, Everyone in the kitchen gasps.

"REALLY?!", Haknyeon gasps.

Kevin was to stunned to speak when he exposed his self, He sighs and nodded as he has a plan, "BUT! I'm sure that Chanhee is the secret santa", Hyunjoon nods on Kevin.

"I know right! I thought the same too", Hyunjoon and Kevin nods.

Kevin smirks, 'I shouldn't be the only one who gets exposed', Kevin proudly thoughts.

Hyunjae sighs reading Kevin's mind.

"But its sangyeon hyung though?", Haknyeon raises a brow, Juyeon nods to Haknyeon this time.

"True!"

Haknyeon chuckles, Kevin raises a brow, "How??".

Haknyeon giggles, "Yesterday Sangyeon hyung was wrapping some gifts and had many wrappers for it", Juyeon nods agreeing.

"I agree, i even took a peek inside his room and see many gift wrappers!", Juyeon giggles.

Kevin frowns, "No! It's Chanhee hyung!!".

"You're not so sure about that!", Sunwoo speaks Up, Kevin gasps as he is shock how sunwoo is on Haknyeon's side.

"I am!! Why would he let us do the Christmas wishlist?? He's the secret santa!!", Kevin of course fought back.

"How would you explain Sangyeon hyungs gifts and gift wrappers?!", Changmin raises a brow.

"He probably gives it to other people that he knows", Eric defends Kevin's team.

Kevin smiled, as Eric made a face to Kevin, the I-GOT-YOU-BUDDY.

Then there it starts the bickering, debating about who the secret santa is.

Hyunjae had it as he slams the table, everyone's attention went to him.

"Let's make a vote then", Hyunjae speaks up, everyone nodded in agreement.

"We should then! It doesn't matter on the majority!", Sunwoo agrees and nods on his word as they also agreed.

"If Sangyeon hyung is the secret santa, give us 1 Million won each of us", Haknyeon smirks to Kevin, as Haknyeon, Juyeon, Changmin and Sunwoo high fived.

Kevin scoffs, "If Chanhee Hyung is the Secret santa then give us 1.5 Million won", Kevin smirks back, As eric smirks happily and competitively. Hyunjoon chuckles and nod.

"Pft whatever", Haknyeon rolls his eyes.

"Deal"

"Deal"

Hyunjae sighs in frustration not knowing what to do anymore.

Handshaking, Haknyeon and Kevin suddenly stopped handshaking when they hear some noises coming from upstairs.

They all look at each other, "Eh? What's happening?", Eric questions looking up, Hyunjae also looks up.

Changmin stands up from his seat and look at the living room just to notice that there are no people in the living room.

"No wonder the house was silent when we were talking, No one's in the living room", Changmin tells and looks at everyone.

Eric looks at the boys and giggled with a nod, The boys nodded as they all run upstairs.

To see what's happening. The kids were running meanwhile Hyunjae just walked tiredly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10:02AM

You left Jacob's room as it is where you stayed last night, walking out of his room.

You actually wanted a alone time but he suddenly walked in, you didn't wanna tell him to leave in his room so you left by yourself and here you are outside his room wondering where you should go.

Letting out a sigh, you remember one place where you can be alone, you straighten your lips as you walked to that place.

Walking to the third floor, you opened a big door.

The room that is large but normal room, you inhaled and smelt the smell of books.

You let out a sigh and closed the door as you walk in the room, you see the instruments and look at it. You stopped when you see the grand piano in the center, you smiled.

It's been a while since you didn't play.

You walk to the grand piano and cleaned the dust, you assumed that Kevin didn't play too since it's not clean.

You sat down the chair and opened the piano.

You look at the keys and let out a sigh,

"This morning..", You look down, "I had a strange flashback..". You bite your bottom lip thinking deeply. "Mom.. and dad.. Signed a paper from Wowun.. a purple.. Paper.. I've seen that paper before..", You sigh.

You spoke to yourself 'cause if you talked to this in your mind, Hyunjae would've heard it as he always would.

Letting out a deep sigh your finger suddenly touched the keys of the grand piano, you look at it and blink your eye.

You then played one chord with your left hand, C minor chord. You smiled as it was the first chord you have learnt as a child.

Minutes came by you find your self starting to play the piano.

You're now playing: Santa Tell me by Ariana Grande.

"Santa tell me, if you're really there
Don't make me fall inlove again if he won't be here, this year.

Santa tell me if he really cares,
'Cause i can't give it all away
If he won't be here next year"

Hearing the piano sounds from the second floor, Sangyeon walks out of his room looking around the hallways as he spots Younghoon who also came out of his room, both looks at eachother.

"Is Kevin playing the piano?", Younghoon questions.

Sangyeon shrugs, "He was at the kitchen earlier though".

Both looks at each other and suddenly hear a female voice singing upstairs. an there is only one girl in the house.

They both smiled to each other as they run to the third floor then silent walk in the room where you were as they were going to hide, They spotted Jacob who is also looking and listening to you playing the piano.

Jacob turns his head to the two boys and gestured him to hide with them.

They giggled, "Since when where you here?", Sangyeon asks.

"I followed her when she left my room", They nod and look at you.

"I'm trying to play it cool
But it's hard to focus
When i see him walking 'cross the room

"Let it snow" is blasting out
But i won't get in the mood
I'm avoiding every mistletoe until i know.."

The boys smiled listenin to you as they were hiding on one of the book shelves, they watch you playing the piano and singing freely.

They're glad seein you like this too, since earlier this morning you've been blue also last night at christmas eve.

After a whie you finished the song and that's when you hear a loud thud coming from the entrance of the room, you turn your head to the book shelves as you see a hair.

You let out a sigh, "Come ou-".

Before you could tell them to leave they stopped hiding and came out while clapping thier hands to you with their proud face.

You widen your eyes seeing this as You see Kevin and the other boys walk in the room too looking at you with stunned and prous face.

"WOAHH you're so good Y/Nie~ We didn't know you played piano", Younghoon smiles at you while clapping.

You just stayed silent as Kevin raises his hand.

"I know! Me and Y/N were jamming when you hyungs left the house u.u", Kevin bragged and run to you and hugs you.

You blinked your eyes a few time before hugging back to him.

"Play more, we'd love to listen", Sangyeon smiles at you, You look at him as Kevin breaks the hug and looks at you with a nod.

You look down then the next thing you knew you lay your head on Kevin's chest, everyone looks at you wondering what happened.

You don't really know at all too, all your youth life, you bit your bottom lip as tears starts falling from your eyes.

"H-Hug me Kevin", You murmured trying not to make it obvious that you were crying, Kevin looks at you then hugs you, to cover your crying face.

The boys looks at you in awe, you're so shock that you wanna cry because of all these compliments they gave you.

"Y/Nieee don't Hide your face from usss", Chanhee pouts, but you shaked your head and make Kevin hug you more.

"Unless if you're crying", Sunwoo mumbled enough for everyone to hear. The room went silent as everyone's eyes goes to Sunwoo. Sunwoo blinks his eyes a few times, "I-is she crying?", Sunwoo widens his eyes as Chanhee slaps Sunwoo's arm.

"Aigoo you're so clueless!", Chanhee rolls his eyes and goes to you and hugs you, your tears keeps on falling as they can see your tears falling.

Sangyeon sighs and goes to you too and hugs you.

Eric pouts, "GROUP HUG! CHRISTMAS VERSION!!".

"AH- NO!", You were about to break the hug from them but there you are attacked by this group hug.

Eric giggles, making you smile.

Chanhee giggles, "See? She smiled ".

You rolled your eyes playfully, "Whateve- NOW COME ON- LEAVE ME ALON-". you released a deep sigh of relief, you look at them and giggle, "Anyways uh.. thanks.. but i'm not gonna play anymo-".

Kevin held your hand and made you sit on the chair of the piano. "PLAYYYY~".

You look at Kevin, as Kevin smiled innocently to you.

You sigh and got no choice, you look at the piano and let out a sigh again as you started playing another song.

You're now playing Candles by The Boyz.

They listened to you playing the intro as they took a chair and sit down as if they're some crowds.

"In the cold air The time we just looked at each other

With the days i'm missing
i feel like the door will open
I feel like someone will come

After a long darkness, The winter is back

I want to tell you everything without forgetting today, i desperately wished for"

They smiled listening.

"Christmas has been waiting for so many nights"

You looked at them when they suddenly sang with you, Jacob smiles at you to keep on going, you smiled then you continued playing while singing the song.

"Without missing a single day

I'll light it up like a candle to mely away the frozen time"

You're fingers dances to the piano keys, as you continued playing, you just played and let them sing on their own now.

"How much my reflection in your eyes
that looked at me flutters even at your small breathes

The distant night,
especially today,
i meet you in your cozy arms
Without you my night,
wouldn't be bright as tonight
'Cause you are the light that shine on my white

Breaking the long silence, I'm trying to soothe my excited heart

I won't forget and i want to let you hear everything i've been longing for

Christmas has been waiting for so many nights

Every single day

I'll light it up like a candle to melt away the frozen time

Over the memory clearly and over the seasons, it's all white

I'll brighten up the days i cast,
I'll be the warmest person ever"

You sing with them this time

Christmas that i've been waiting for

*The song ends*

All of you applauded, while giggling.

"How nice~", You smiled, Kevin gives you a thumbs up you also gave them a thumbs up.

They giggled, As Chanhee looks to the boys the to you then clears up his throat, "We should start our christmas activities".

Haknyeon stands up, "Kevin hyung! Our bet".

Kevin scoffs, "YA THINK I FORGOT ABOUT IT? LETS GO", both run to downstairs to the living room.

As the rest of you followed and chuckle at them.

"What's their bet?", Sangyeon questions.

Jaehyun sighs and shakes his head to Sangyeon, "You don't wanna know hyung".

"Wh-", Before Chanhee could ask why, Jaehyun turns his head to chanhee and shakes his head again.

"Also you- You two don't wanna know", Hwall laughed on Jaehyun trying to not expose the two guessed secret santa.

Jaehyun looks at hwall, Hwall looks at Jaehyun and look away.

Jaehyun squints his eye to Hwall and runs to him immediately hugging him, "WHAT'S SO FUNNY HUH?", Jaehyun tickles hwall as hwall kept laughing his lungs out.

Hwall looks Jacob who passed by, "H-HYUNG HELP ME", Hwall cries out of laughter.

Jacob giggles, "Tell me the bet first", Trying to make a deal Hwall shakes his head as he also is in part of the bet. Jacob turns around, "Nevermind then u.u".

Walking out Hwall and Hyunjae looks at Jacob, As hwall was off guarded Hyunjae again tickles him.

You then passed by this time, "Y-Y/N!! Helpp mee", Hwall looked at you with puppy eyes, you look at him and blinked your eyes a few times.

You just looked at him, "Handsome hair with a handsome face", You suddenly muttered out while looking at Hwall.

Both Hyunjae and Hwall stopped as, Hwall looked at you with confuse eyes.

That's when Sangyeon sighs and made Hyunjae let go of hwall, good thing they didn't react at all.

As they were busy looking at you confusedly, You went back to your senses as you look around and continued to walk as if nothing had happened.

Chanhee blinks his eye a few times a he saw what happened, he sighs, "Come on, The kids are probably getting impatient".

They nodded and walk downstairs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
11:03AM

All thirteen of you planned to just do the activities this afternoon as all of you ate lunch first.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
12:58PM

The thirteen of you are now in the living room, as the gifts are already settled in the table.

You wondered why Sangyeon didn't bring that much of gift also Haknyeon thought so.

Though you see the Christmas wish lists are already gone in the christmas tree.

Sitting there Chanhee takes the stick that you and Haknyeon used for the secret santa.

"So we'll start with this, whoever lands it on will be the one to give his gift", They all nodded as Chanhee puts the stick on the center.

"How about before we give it to the person we'll give it to, we'll describe him first", You added, as they nod finding at exciting now. You giggled.

Chanhee turns it around then sits back to his place, as everyone's eyes are focused on the stick.

It then lands to one person, Sangyeon.

Everyone's eyes went to him as Kevin and Haknyeon looks at eachother.

"This Person.. Is very Uhh.. Cute and Sweet. I'm close to him too"

With that Sangyeon gives a gift bag to Eric, Eric blinks his eyes a few time as he hot lost at the time.

His eyes sparkled when he got back to his senses and looks at Sangyeon eith a wide smile and hug him.

"NO WONDER YOU'RE VERY LOVING TO ME NOWADAYS", Eric giggles hugging Sangyeon tightly letting his body weight fall onto Sangyeon.

Though Sangyeon just laugh at it as he doesn't struggle on Eric's tight hug.

Eric then breaks the hug and was about to open the gift as he got stopped by Juyeon.

"Yahh, We'll open the gift only later", Eric gasps as Juyeon tells that him.

Everyone giggled as Eric has been lost of his mind.

Eric takes a gift bag that has a unicorn design, everyone sighs and some are excited to see who eric's exchanging gift is.

"He is annoying but also the best brother i could ask for", Eric gives the unicorn bag to the boy who didn't want to take it but just take it- "SUNWOOO~".

Sunwoo sighs deeply and nod patting Eric's head, Juyeon suddenly speaks up, "And i thought i was your best brother", Juyeon crosses his arms.

They all look at Juyeon, Eric got puzzled now and frustrated making everyone laugh.

Sunwoo sighs, "That's what he is Hyung, let him be".

Eric made a face and clings to Juyeon now, Sunwoo rolls his eyes.

Sunwoo takes a gift box, "Hm.. I'd say he's pretty everyday but someone took his place but still, he still is pretty", Sunwoo gives it to Chanhee.

Chanhee gasp in shock as they are stunned.

"But i thought-", Chanhee looks at Younghoon, Younghoon giggled awkwardly.

Chanhee thought Younghoon was the one who got his name, but forget that.

Chanhee smiled to Sunwoo, "How cute, Thank you~", Chanhee giggles, Sunwoo nods rolling his eyes.

Chanhee smiles then takes a box gift, "This is for the very beautiful creature i have met. Thanks for her existence i got to learn more about life and how precious it is", Chanhee turns his head to you, you blink your eyes a few times.

He makes his way to you and gives the gift to you, as a smile stretched to your lips and hug him.

"Thank you, Chanheee", Chanhee giggles and hugs back.

"Hope you love my gift", You nodded and break the hug, "I will".

Both of you smiled to each other, as you take out a gift bag and look around the whole room as your eye spot Haknyeon who's talking with Sangyeon-

You giggle as you let out a sigh, "This boy... Is on of the boy who made me feel wierd at my first time here-"

"Not me at all i made a great time with Y/N", Kevin sudden speaks up cutting you, you glare at him but he didn't notice. "Its you-", Kevin points at Changmin.

Changmin is now shookt seeing him pointed at, he points at his self raisig a brow, "Me- Why me??".

Kevin munches a cookie and giggle, "Well i remember that dawn when Y/N was wandering in the hallways and i caught her holding grapes and other foods.. Then i-".

"JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT", Changmin's patience cannot be awaited, Kevin flinched as the others were scared also finding it funny.

Kevin gulps the food inside his mouth, "Um- Then Y/N said that someone caught her stea-"

"I WAS GRABBING FOOD!", This time you risen your voice correcting him still not over about both of your arguement.

Kevin flinches again, why is he the poor boy this christmas? Lmao

"Y-YES GRABBING FOOD- BUT GRABBING IS STILL STEALI-".

"SHUT UP!", you glare to Kevin.

Kevin blinks his eyes and backs away with a puppy eyes.

"What happens next?", You look away as Jacob questions.

Kevin gulps his own saliva as he shakes his head, rathee not continue 'cause he might get beaten up by both of you and Changmin.

Both you and Changmin scoff funnily.

Eric sighs, "Then its me right?", Eric raises his hand as you turn your head to him.

Sangyeon slaps Eric's arm softly, "You already have yours though-".

Eric pouts and brushes his arm that got hit then points to Jaehyun.

"Him then?? He was all flirty when Y/N was here", Eric said pouting, Jaehyun blinks his eye a few times unbothered then looks at you.

You sigh and shake your head, "Willl all of you shut up?", They all silenced.

You turn your head to Jaehyun who's looking at you too.

Jaehyun shakes his head, 'Nah i know she didn't get mine, she got Haknyeon's'.

You sigh and turn your head to Haknyeon, "Haknyeon".

Everyone gasps as they watch you give it to Haknyeon, Haknyeon also stunned to speak but accepted it.

"I-It was me all along??", Haknyeon wide his eyes, you nodded and pat his shoulder. "We didn't talk that much when you first arrive here though"

You turned my head at my right and saw the cheeky boy still playing with your hands cutely

"Why are you sighing?" The cheeky boy asked

"Just letting things out with a small sigh" You softly said with a soft smile and you earned a cute smile from him.

The memory made you giggle, "We had a little talk you know, though you played with my hands the whole time".

Hakneyon blinks his eye a few times ashe doesn't remember at all.

You giggled and pat His head, "No need to remember it".

Haknyeon nods and smile at you.

You smiled back to him.

🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊~🖊
Author

Exam is next next week😭
Wish me good luck y'all

LOVELOTS
AUTHOR-NIM LOVES YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 12.1K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
142K 3.7K 37
A 17 year-old girl Hong Y/n went to Seoul to spend her vacation there and also to visit her brother, Hong Joshua from the popular Kpop boy group Seve...
5.5K 208 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
32.2K 470 23
Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided to take something from the café and eat...