stolen smile - a mason mount...

Por satellitehaaland

He sat down next to her, tears still streaming down my face. "I can't handle it anymore, it's torture." "What... Mais

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e

t h i r t e e n

630 6 0
Por satellitehaaland

Mason creeped into the room, with Apollo hot on his trail. He didn't want to wake Florence with the intent of surprising her but the big ditzy dog had run into him, causing him to drop the plate and cup in his hands. Florence shot up immediately, a scream coming out of her mouth, which caused Apollo to start barking at what had caused his human to scream.

"Apollo, no!" Florence scolded. "No barking." Mason glanced over at Florence, who had her eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you okay, babe?"

"No Mason, you scared the fuck out of me!"

Mason burst out into laughter at the scared look on his girlfriend's face. "I'm sorry! Apollo barged into me because I was carrying food."

"I gathered, he's definitely enjoying the bacon. Better hope there isn't something with chocolate on there, Mount."

He jumped onto her, as she lay in bed, placing a kiss on her neck. She slapped him away, shaking her head. "You've got a mess to clean up on the floor!"

"For fuck sake, Apollo, you've cock blocked me again."

Florence let out a laugh, winking at Mason as he looked over at her. "Not necessarily."

He hurriedly cleaned up the mess on the floor, Apollo making it easier by eating all the food that had previously been on the plate. Mason grabbed the closest dog toy he could find and threw it out of the door, causing the excited pup to sprint after it. He kicked the door behind him, before getting back on the bed. "Hm, where were we?"

She lay her head on his chest, his fingers playing with the bare skin on her shoulder. "What should we do today before we go for dinner?" he asked.

"Can we stay like this forever? I'm going to miss the cuddles whilst I'm gone."

"We can stay like this for a while then you need to get ready for dinner with Dec!"

"Lovely! I've missed him, I really need to start working from his again!"

Mason turned to face his girlfriend observing how her fell covering her face with the sun coming from the gap in her curtains making her eyes shine. He was amazed by her beauty and how effortlessly flawless she was.

Declan grinned as she approached him, holding his arms wide open for her. "I've missed you Flozster. How have you been?"

"Same old, Declan. I also saw you on monday in the office!"

"I know but I've missed annoying you everyday. Come back to me soon!" He turned to face Mason. "I think I'm going to have to steal your missus, bro."

"You'd return her after a night, bro. She snores like a pig." Mason crossed his arms, pretending to huff. "Can't remember the last time I had a peaceful night of sleep."

"The snoring you hear is your own and anyways, you have your own home to return to." Florence scoffed, taking a seat next to Declan, who watched on amused.

"Better feed her, she's cranky." Declan teased, as Mason took her hand and holding it in his from across the table.

"Keep goin' Dec. You might just end up having to find someone else to work for you."
---

scouse gambit
Today 04:13

did someone say cancun with
georgie n sash????

FUCK OFF ARNOLD, you arent

i fookin am, see u at gatwick

am not letting my georgie spend
her bday alone w sasha (im
injured so they let me take leave)

fookin love yaaa !! bevs all
round
Delivered

u know it georgie
---
The heat in the air hit them as soon as they stepped outside the airport. It had been a tedious flight with Trent next to her trying to convince her to try and sync their screens together so they could watch Cars 3 at the same time. Even when she would put the screen up separating the two of them, he would send her a message on her screen telling her to put it back down because he needed to tell her something. Florence begged Sasha to change seats with her but to her dismay Sasha refused.

"Please, Sash! I need to sleep, we've been up since 3 in the morning, I beg just swapsies with me!"

"Flossie, love, please kindly fuck off 'cos unlike you, I'm sleeping."

Mason had been checking his phone constantly since he dropped Florence off at the airport, even spending time with Declan couldn't distract his mind. "What if they were in a plane crash? I didn't tell her I loved her back before she went towards security."

Declan stayed silent and it remained that way for five minutes as they did their own individual things. The silence was broken by a gasp from Declan. "Oh my God, Mase." His voice waivered. "You're gunna wanna see this, bro!"

"What? Is everything okay? Was there a crash?"

"No, your girlfriend replied to me before she replied to you."

Mason grabbed the cushion closest to him and flung it at his best friend. "You shit me up, I can't stand you."

"Trent's with them, you know."

Mason did know, he had spotted him at the terminal waiting for the women to arive. They had briefly chatted whilst Florence panicked over whether she had her passport despite holding it in her hand. He had been upset that Trent had been invited but not him but he knew not to overthink or it would have adverse consequences. "I know, bro. Saw him at the airport, said he was injured so they let him take leave."

"Lucky for some, eh? Injured and sunning it on a beach in Mexico with yours and Jack's girls!"
---
florence <3
flossiegmartin

19:39

You replied to their story |
Fuck me baby, you look
so good xx

You replied to their story |
Come home, me and
the kids miss you

love ya, sausage x
---
The sea air hit her face as she stretched on the balcony facing the sea front. It was seven in the morning and both Trent and Sasha were reeling from the drinks that they had downed the night prior so she enjoyed the quiet and the lack of noise from them. Florence had been awful at replying to Mason, which worried him, but she had struggled to calculate the local time back home after a few cocktails. It was obvious to her that Mason had been upset by the minimal conversations and she had wanted to change that but it grew more difficult when she had to take into account the five hour time difference, as well as Mason's training schedule and match fixtures.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by a groggy Trent, sunglasses on his face in an attempt to prevent the headache he was experiencing from getting worse. "Happy birthday, Georgie." He greeted. "Why are you up so early?"

"Thank you, Arnold and God knows, la."

Trent wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his side, planting a little kiss on his friend's head. They stayed that way for a while, watching the waves in the ocean, making small chatter. "Let's go wake Sashy R up, shall we." Flossie said, breaking the silence.

Trent smirked as he put his phone by Sasha's ear, volume turned all the way up, and pressing play on a video of a klaxon. Sasha shot up immediately glaring at the pair who stood at the end of her bed, frowning, arms crossed like a stern mother who was just disappointed by her two young children. "I knew I should've let him get his own room." Sasha huffed, her eyes flickering over to the woman with her hair braided into two plaits, a grin on her face. "Happy birthday, Flossie! Love ya soo much!"

"Forever loving you, Sashy!"

Mason let out a sigh of defeat, excusing himself from training and rushing back to the team changing room. He got to his locker and sat down on the bench, throwing his head into his hands. Training hadn't gone very well for him, with his thoughts being fogged by the rumours on social media. Despite knowing that they were false and that Florence wasn't interested in sleeping with one of her best friends, the picture going around definitely shone them in a light that might make those who aren't familiar with their friendship think it was something more. Even with this knowledge, he found himself distracted and disoriented. It had grinded on him that everyone outside of their inner circle had been questioning him about what his girlfriend was doing on holiday with his England teammate whilst he sat in Surrey looking after her dog. "You alright, bro?" It was Ben.

"Not in the mood, I feel a bit ill."

"You look it too, mate. Like you've seen a ghost or summat." Ben paused briefly. "It's the photos from yesterday wasn't it?"

Mason nodded. "I know nothing happened but it just looks mad weird. I'm like second guessing."

"Bro, we both know Flossie wouldn't do that to you. She's absolutely whipped!"

"Well, she's been ignoring me since yesterday so she's clearly not that whipped."

"Really?" Ben was confused, she had been replying to him almost instantly when he messaged her. "Why would she do that? Like she didn't even thank you for greeting her a happy birthday? That's not like Floss!"

Mason's eyes widened at his friend's words. He had forgotten her birthday and hadn't even texted her or noticed the stories on social media that stated it was her birthday. "Shit. I forgot her birthday. I didn't even clock that."

"Are you taking the piss? You've proper fucked it, mate." Ben chuckled awkwardly, patting his friend on the back. "Jack had like a five minute story dedicated to embarrassing her yesterday and so did Dec."

Mason grunted, frustrated with himself for missing her birthday despite planning so much for it when she returned. "I saw those, as well. Fuck sake."

Ben just smiled awkwardly at the frustrated man sat nex to him. Surely, he had seen all the stories, Ben certainly couldn't escape them yesterday. Although, he'd be the first to admit he wasn't that close to the girl, he knew she'd be upset over Mason forgetting her birthday. If asked, he probably would put his entire net worth on knowing that in a sunny Cancún city, Sasha and Trent were talking about how she should bin off her boyfriend if he was going to be moving like that.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

234K 5.8K 40
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵? 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥...
627K 3.9K 71
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 🤍 ------------------ - 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺, 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘴 - 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 - 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳...
107K 998 22
❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 ❞ | where mason and lottie are forcefully brought together by their unborn child...‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎...
11.6K 6 57
Football fan Lucy goes to one of the last few Chelsea matches before the international break. Sitting watching them warm up you feel eyes on you and...