wolfkissed| petyr baelish (li...

Par sadluvslut

*DISCONTINUED* " No matter how much I despise your dishonorable ways and life of death and debauchery, I can'... Plus

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
The First Letter
The Second Letter
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Daenerys - A Side Chapter
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
PART II
I HATE THIS BOOK
Thirty-Seven

Thirty-Eight

322 12 2
Par sadluvslut

Jale sat with her sisters servant, a girl from Essos with a strange way of dress. She held a sharp tongue and was quite blunt.

"I heard the Queen say the North is winning. Her father travels now to the Riverlands with the Kingslayer. Your brother is said to be there with your mother. Your grandsire Tully is dead, they stopped to send off his pyre." Shae said as Jale continued to draw the city scape of Kings Landing.

She stopped, laying down her pencil at the news of her grandsire.

"What did he die of?"

"I do not know my Lady."

Jale feared her grandsire had died because of the war. She prayed he had not suffered.

Shae had left Jale to her room. Her mind wandered endlessly. Though in mourning, Jale did not cry, but thinking of death reminded her of the image of her fathers head hanging from a pike.

A shiver ran down her back.

She wanted to know more. Jale had always liked her grandsire, he was the only one she had. He was a kind man much like her father. Yet he held the same temper as his daughters.

She left the confides of her room, a rarity because of the guards who were required to occupy her. She was after all, a prisoner.

She ascended the Master of Coins tower, knocking upon his door. No one answered. A guard who walked by saw the girl and her guards.

"Master Baelish is at his establishment at the moment. He rarely spends his nights here in the tower."

Jale sighed. She could not leave the Red Keep.

Jale had planted herself outside Littlefingers chambers since the guard told her of his whereabouts. Her personal captors were irritated at her behavior.

"If the Queen finds you, she'll punish you girl." One of them spoke as he looked down at her laying upon the floor. It was late at night and she was attempting to sleep on the stone floor.

"Remember yourself. I am Jaleryd Stark of Winterfell, I am no girl for you to speak down to. And besides I have nothing to loose. She's already taken everything she could from me."

Speaking of Winterfell filled Jale with longing but also there was a slight bitterness. The North had disinherited her, they had named her brother King in The North.

Of course they did it to show their loyalty not only to her late father but to get their ladies home from the lions den. Robb was showing great honor which earned the respect of the northerners.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

652K 17.1K 26
Willa Frey's beauty has been heard of throughout all the Seven Kingdoms. Everyone wants her, especially Prince Joffrey. The problem? She is in love...
126K 5.1K 47
"To run with the wolf was to run in the shadows, the dark ray of life, survival and instinct. A fierceness that was both proud and lonely, a tearing...
223K 8.2K 75
Erik Stark is the eldest son of Eddard and Catelyn Stark. Heir To WinterFell, but Erik has followed his own path. Some call him the Wandering wolf. ...
71.3K 1.7K 26
*Under Major Rewrite* Jericho Baratheon, the one true child of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. First born and previous heir to the Iron Throne...