I Got Reincarnated As A Villa...

Oleh MizukiMyun

Anna Krelle was a stressed 22 years old college student. She also worked on a job from a cafe to earn income... Lebih Banyak

[Quick Note]
[Chapter 1] Reincarnation
[Chapter 2] Acting
[Chapter 3] Language
[Chapter 4] Training
[Chapter 5] Birthday Part 1/2
Merry Christmas
[Chapter 5.5] Birthday Part 2/2
[Chapter 6] Power
[Chapter 8] School - Part 1/3
[NOT PART OF THE STORY]
[Chapter 9] School - Part 2/3
[Chapter 10] School - Part 3/3
[Chapter 11] Rumors
Characters' Drawing
[Chapter 12] Heliot

[Chapter 7] Training 2

283 7 1
Oleh MizukiMyun

After Heliot left, more and more people kept checking up on me, some even questioned about why Prince Heliot was talking to me, I answered their question with a shrug.

One question caught me off guard tho, it was asked by a kid who looks like she was around 7.

"Why did you faint after you got your powers?"

I was shocked and was also curious on why.

Why did I faint?

Why did Amy faint after she got her power?

I pushed the thoughts away from my mind and answered the kid's question.

"I don't actually know myself... ask my Father, I think he will know something more than me."

She nodded and went to the Duke to ask him the question, idk what he said but the girl got scared and went back to her parents' side.

"The fck did he say to that child?"

I frowned and was glaring at him then stopped cause he might notice, I just fell asleep since I was tired.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I woke up from the sounds of knocking, I sat up and was still processing before I remembered that Heliot was gonna bring some books for me.

"Ah, coming-! Whoa-"

I stumbled and fell flat on the ground when I heard the door open and a laugh was heard.

"Ahahaha!! Why are you on the ground??"

He crouched down and tried to help me to stand up while still laughing.

"Ehem, okay uhh, here's the books I told you about, these are hardcovers by the way so don't destroy them" he slightly glared at me and I nodded, "There are 2 books that I brought, one for your power and for you to know about magic, try to study them" I nodded again and he smiled, "Alright then! I'll be going now, Mother will get mad at me if I'm late, good luck Lady Amy." He waved his hand and I waved back, "Thank you for the books Prince Heliot."

He hurriedly left and I locked the door to make sure no one will get in like he did then I placed both the books on the table beside the bed.

"Where in the world did he get hardcovers? Ah right, I never went to a library so I didn't know."

I shook my head and picked one of the books and started reading it.

"This is for the knowledge about magic, I need to start with this one before the book about Amy's power."
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up almost at noon from a loud banging of the door and some people broke the door so they could check up on me.

I was still processing when one of them suddenly shook me so hard I almost went dizzy, her question was something that I forgot to hide from, me reading books.

"Lady Amy? Is that really you?? When did you start reading books?? And this are hardcovers too!! Where did you get this books???"

"Stop- shaking.. me-, I can't- answer your questions-"

She let go of me and they waited for my answer, not caring about how I almost fainted again.

"Ughh, okay, Prince Heliot gave this books to let me know about magic and my power, he ordered me to read this books, I can't deny an order from a prince or else I might get executed you know?."

I played it cool and started lying about orders all in all so they'd understand why I'm reading.

"I don't even understand this things, I'm just reading, why would I try to learn?"

I smiled 'innocently' and they fell for the lies I told them.

"Oh, well we really can't deny an order from a royalty..."

They all looked at each other and left after.

"Fix the damn door you bastards."

I managed to lie through, I think I'm just gonna read this then start practicing at evening like how I did months ago, I just need to be careful from now on.

Before I could even continue reading the book, Kate barged in with Niel following her and they also were surprised that there was a book on my lap and a book on the table beside the bed.

"Who are you!? What happened to Lady Amy!?"

They both shouted it in unison that it felt like they were twins.

"Guys calm down, I was ordered by Prince Heliot to read this 2 books, it's not like I'm trying to learn this piece of junk."

I waved the book from my lap in the air with both my hands since it was heavy as fck for a kid. They sighed in relief, why? And looked at each other.

Kate walked up to me and handed me an envelope with the my name written on it.

"Is this supposed to be delivered to me or something?"

"Yes Princess, it's a sudden envelope and an anonymous also wrote it because there was no other name other than yours from the envelope, we didn't read the letter for your privacy."

I grabbed the envelope and Kate walked back to Niel, they both stood like a soldier but they were nervous.

"It's not like this envelope have something like poison, right? Right?"

From the way they were shaking, I also got affected and got nervous before I even read the letter.

I opened it and folded back up the letter and started reading.

Hello Lady Amy, I think you can guess who wrote this letter so I won't say my name.

I'll get straight to the point, I prepared a forest for you to practice on, it will only appear at around evening and disappears when it's almost dawn. This practice area of yours will disappear in 2 weeks, enough for you to learn how to control magic and how to express it, basic stuff, and also use your power. Oh and this practice area isn't visible to others, just make sure that you are not caught going to the area. There's a map below this letter so you know where the right spot is.

Don't worry, this letter is only seen by you, from others' perspective, this letter is about congratulating you of being the first water user in the Perlic Family.

The two weeks also starts today so better hurry and practice Lady Amy, I wish my good luck to you.

I almost threw the book off me when I finished reading the letter.

"Fck fck fck fck, I messed up on the characteristics of Heliot, he is now being kind to me instead of being kind to the commoner fl. I know that the 1st ml will help her, but I messed up her chances with the 2nd ml, fck fck fck fck."

I sighed and it seemed like it made the worries from both Kate and Niel go away, I quickly snatched the map before handing the envelope back to Kate.

"It's a letter congratulating me, there's no need to worry."

"Ah, that was it? Phew, good thing it was just that..."

They both left and Niel came back to deliver my food then left again.

"Ughhh, I hate this... open info"

Name: Amy Jae Kel Perlic
Age: 5
Height: 42 inches
Gender: Female
Powers: Water, telekinesis
HP: 55/55
MP: 20/20
Mana Capacity: 9,260/9,260

STR: 16
ATK: 2
MATK: 5
DEF: 3
MDEF: 6
INT: 52(+10)
AGI: 39(+30)
C-HIT: 2
LUK: 5
Stamina: 68

Titles: Duke's First Daughter, 'Princess', Strucked Lighting Survivor, Reincarnated, Resurrected, Alive but Undead, Master of Two Servants, First Water User in the Perlic Family, ???

Skills

[STUDYING MANIAC](passive skill)
- whenever the host reads a book, the host will be able to understand it better and faster than average.

[CALM MIND](passive skill)
- the host will always have a calm mind no matter the situation. {this will be adjusted according to a host's way of thinking}

[QUICK STEP](active skill)
-the host will be to get a sudden fast effect(200+ AGI), this skill will be in effect for 5 seconds. (can be leveled up)

[RING OF PEACE](equipped)
- INT +10

[SPEEDY HAIRTIE](not equipped)
- AGI +30(will be automatically added)
- if used to tie the host's hair, the effect of the skill [QUICK STEP] will be doubled. Can only be used twice a week.

"Well hello there system, it has been a while since I've seen this information, what's my quest?"

[QUEST]

Learn how to control magic and use your power in the minimum time of 2 weeks.

REWARDS:

[MANA RECOVERY](active skill) - not learned
- learn how to recover your mana by a low percent, can be upgraded if used time to time.

[MANA CONTROL](temporary skill)
- able to control your mana until you get it right.
- will be gone after you learn how to control your mana.

[BUBBLE](active skill) - not learned
- being able to summon bubbles, can be upgraded if used time to time.

"Ah, what kind of op bullshit is this. Is this an effect if you get reincarnated?? If it is, what the fck."

I checked my status again and again to make sure that the quest rewards were an error.

"It isn't, what."

I just ignored it, I continued reading and understood the elements of the books immediately, thanks [STUDYING MANIAC], I can understand the books way easier than ever, I just need to do it in action now.

I waited until dinner was done and that half of the people were now sleeping. I couldn't find a better clothes to wear so I just used my skill to get to the forest faster to not get caught.

"I'm gonna use the skill [QUICK STEP] if I need to go to that forest without getting caught.."

I checked the map over and over again so I can memorize it so I won't get lost. I readied my stance and used my skill.

"[QUICK STEP] activate-? WOAH-"

I covered my mouth before I screamed way louder than I needed to and was just focusing on controlling my speed and the routes I need to take so I will be in the area in no time.

It took about an hours or so on before I got to the area because I was bumping on the trees everywhere and always get caught up with roots being on my path.

"*Huff*, *huff*, *huff*, this *wheeze* better be worth it, hah hah..-"

I looked around and saw no one, just like what Heliot told me about no one being able to see this area.

"I need to hurry and learn right away, I wasted hours to get here so I bet it's gonna be midnight or about to be dawn soon."

I placed the book about my power on the ground and I started with the first book.

"Focus on the flow of mana flowing to your palm and use the mana to summon a simple light... alright, not too bad."

I raised my right hand and focused like what the book said, but no matter how many times I tried to focus, the flow always breaks or fails to light up a single light.

"Ahahha, so this is why the due date is 2 weeks minimum, this is hard as fck."

I took a simple break by reading the book again and again to where I stopped.

"Even if I understand the elements here in this book, I can't say the same if I do action it."

I stood up and raised my hand again and focused.

The flow of the mana slowly went to the palm of my hand and it was going smoothly than earlier, the mana circled around my palm and then when it felt like I succeeded, I try to summon a little light and it failed, my control of the mana flow broke and I'm back to square one again.

"Ah fck, it's almost sunrise and I haven't succeeded once, this is nuts."

Even when I was complaining about how hard it was, I still kept going and when it 10 minutes before dawn, I suddenly have the feeling that I'll succeed in my last try.

"One more try, hah hah.."

I raised my right hand again and focused, the flow of the mana now felt like pure water was flowing, not a falls of water flowing towards my palm, the flow flowed to my palm slowly and surely was a success. The flow of mana circled around my palm and this time, it felt like it was ready to be used. I focused on the mana and started to create some form of light when a sudden water was summoned and was floating, it was small yes, but to me it was success.

"I finally did it! Yes! Anddd now I need to train again tomorrow, ughh.."

I went back to the room I was staying in and fell asleep on the bed. Minutes after I got to the room, the Duke and both Amy's siblings were together with him, they all looked serious and told me to get ready cause he was taking us three somewhere.

I only nodded and told them to leave so I can get ready, I opened a closet on the room and I found some comfy clothes but was also like a noble style dress, well suited for a kid's body like Amy.

1 hour after I got ready, they came back to the room to remind me and I just went with them, it's tiring if I'm the one going to find them anyway.

The Duke brought us three on a sword practice area from the knights, the Duke gestured me and Amy's brother to go to the practice area and try to spar or for them, a chance to humiliate me, no I mean Amy. I'm just gonna let that happen tho, I need the flow of the story to continue without any more mistakes.

So we went to area and all the knights stopped to assist us and let us get ready for the spar, and I was so sleepy, Fern easily won which I intended to happen actually.

But the thing was that, we were both holding a wooden sword but it felt like Fern was purposely trying to kill me using it.

I did the face of a disappointed and jealous kid when I was looking at Fern who was being praised by the guards, good thing he noticed tho so it will feel like he succeeded with destroying Amy's ego.

I walked back to the Duke and Amy's sister and stood there silently like a kid who just got humiliated.

"Good thing that the story is still flowing easily even when I was making a lot of mistakes from time to time."

I glanced at the Duke and saw him smiling and looking all proud, I also glanced at Anne and she acted like an innocent girl who is naive and everything.

I looked back at Fern and glared at him, a glared with the intent that I was gonna make him pay for it, he noticed and was grinning and enjoyed the compliments and attention he was getting.

"I'm gonna go back to my room, I'll lock it so don't even bother to go in, don't even let anyone go in Father, Sister, and tell Brother that I'm happy for him."

They nodded but was all like proud and happy when they noticed that I spoke the last line with a jealous tone.

"Alright, how much time do you need before we can go in your room again?"

"2 weeks, only my personal maid and butler is allowed to come inside."

"Understood, you may go now."

"Yes Father.." I bowed and quickly left.

"HAHAHAHA, I can finally train all day and go to forest when it's night!! What a lucky day!!"

When I got to the room, I slammed it and immediately locked it with multiple locks, my windows, extra doors that can let a person go inside, I closed the binders so no one can see me. I turned the lights on and was happily training on the center of the room.

[QUEST COMPLETED, YOU MAY NOW RECEIVE THE REWARDS]

[ALL REWARDS HAS BEEN ADDED AUTOMATICALLY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK HOST]

[QUEST- 24 LEFT]

REWARDS RECEIVED

[MANA RECOVERY](active skill) - lvl 1
[MANA CONTROL](temporary skill)
[BUBBLE](active skill) - lvl2

"Finally... I thought I was about to die from all those failed attempts...."

I was laying on the floor and was reading the notifications before I dozed off.

It has been 2 weeks and I finally finished the quest before the 20 minutes deadline, after I finished the quest, I quickly went back to my room and literally just laid there and read the notifications.

I opened the door and was heading to the kitchen, I think people noticed my mana since they noticed me before I even got close to them.

"L-lady Amy? You finally came out of your room! Why are you so skinny? We were sure that we gave your personal maid and butler a lot of food for you to eat so why??"

"Don't question it, I also don't know myself, where are the both of them? I want to eat their cookings right now, I'm hungry..."

"They were actually preparing food for you on the kitchen right now-"

"Alright, now let me pass, I wanna eat."

"Ah y-yes Lady Amy.."

The person bowed and left, after they left, I tried to control my mana so others with strong sense can't notice it.

I got to the kitchen and ate a whole ton of foods and after I was done, I was told that since my 2 week break was coming to an end, we are gonna go back to the mansion the very next day after that.

I was of course surprised but just shrugged it off and went my day like my usual schedule.

I still kept the books because I only learned the basics and I wasn't even able to use any other skills other than the skill [BUBBLE].

We were now gonna go back and I slept the whole way so I didn't know about the events that is about to happen after we get home.

[PART THAT CAN BE SKIPPED]

Hi.

I don't know what to say anymore other than the fact that I rushed this.

Thank you for reading everyone!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
8.2K 652 49
Following a brutal and tortured death, a former assassin, known only by his codename Kuro, is given the opportunity to reincarnate in another world...
18.7K 1K 101
|BOOK 2| Once upon a time in a far away land, there lived a beautiful girl called Cinderella whose life is said to be ruined by her cruel step family...
28.7K 869 26
Poppy lived a perfect life with a perfect family-at least that's what everyone says. Poppy, on the other hand didn't. She was born as the youngest ch...