[Chapter 3] Language

I just sat there on the bed around 10 minutes before realizing another detail on the information.

"Open info"

~
~
~
~
Titles: The Duke's First Daughter, Princess, Strucked Lighting Survivor, Reincarnated, Resurrected, Alive but undead

She is a Duke's Daughter but have a title of a Princess? The heck was up with that?

Should I change this through force or is this intentional? I don't know.

I then heard a knock on the door and I closed the tab thingy, then said "Come in".

The door opened revealing the maid from earlier. She seems exhausted but was smiling.

I stared at her blankly and saw an another head behind her. I tilted my head a bit to see and pointed at the person.

"Who. is. that?" The maid flinched and excitedly whispered at the person, she let the person in and it was a boy.

"A. boy?" Now the boy turned white and looked down at the ground. I could see the maid holding a laugh.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I thought.

"P-princess.... tutor.... a girl...." (P-princess, this is your tutor, and she's a girl...)

The maid bowed and naturally the person also bowed. They can feel the shocked and confused I felt when I heard that the boy was actually a girl.

"A. girl?" They looked up towards me, holding their laughter and embarrassed faces.

"Hurry up. I. don't. remember. the. language so. you. better. make me. learn. it fast." I pointed a chair that was next to a desk near me.

The tutor got the hint and slowly walked towards the chair and sat on it placing 2 books on the desk.

I acted like the original Amy again so I looked at the books with disgust. Which I clearly know I hated doing so.

"Let's..... Princess.... I'll make..... possible...." (Let's start now Princess. I'll make it as fast as possible.)

"Princess, princess, why are they calling me 'Princess' when I'm not a princess myself?"

I just nodded and let her do the teaching.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been 3 months, and all I've done was learn the language which I called "Gibberish" and lay on the bed to heal the scar from a lighting strike.

Come to think of it, after I reincarnated into Amy, she had a freshlike scar from a lightning strike I think.

I wonder, did she die and her soul is now wandering around while I died on Earth then my soul got transferred on her body?

While I was thinking, a knock can be heard outside.

"Come in" I managed to practice my voice perfectly to match Amy's character, "What do you want?"

The maid, Kate, entered the room with an envelope, maybe?

"Princess, your Father has requested you to go to the dining room..." The maid handed me the envelope and I opened it.

"So you're saying, I got summoned by Father? What does he want from me?" I read the envelope and was surprised.

It was an invitation from the school of the story. But I thought I would only get this after I turn 5??? Or did I forget the time of the story?

"Invitation to enter a school? What a nuisance, I'll go to the dining room, but I would never go to school to study."

That words hurt, I worked my ass off in my old life to help my family now I'm here acting like I don't care about school... can I try suicide instead-