Izuku The Man Of Iron

By NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... More

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward

4.8K 157 48
By NezutheRatGod

Izuku was fixing the wiring in his Nomu Buster hoping he could make it so that he could put it in overdrive mode which would allow him to hit harder and his repulsors will shoot longer regardless of damage.

As he was working on this Mei was also helping him by adding lots of gadgets to his suits that would hopefully help him in combat and keep him alive. She then looked up at him and realized just how much she has changed thanks to him, before she would just go headlong into any situation and not care for anything, but now she started to think things through along with make sure her inventions we're safe.

"Hey Izuku... I want you to promise me something ok.." she said as she stopped working.

Izuku stopped and looked over at her giving her his full attention.

"P-please come back... I already almost lost you once.. I don't think I can live through it again..." She said showing uncharistic sadness.

He put down his tools and walked over to her and took her hands in his own and squeezed them to get her attention so she looked up at him.

Izuku couldn't help but be memorized by her beautiful cross hair yellow eyes he loved to look into so much "listen I can't promise that... But I promise I'll do everything I can to make sure I can alright".

Mei nodded her head and hugged him "after we finish working on the Nomu Buster along with your other armor I want to spend the day with you just cuddling... And I'm not taking no for a answer".

"What am I gonna do with you" he chuckled to himself as he kissed the crown of her head but she lifted her head up to kiss him on the lips which he happily returned.

They continued to kiss for over a minute which was getting extremely heated and both knew they wanted more, but they finally separated before that could happen.

"We should probably get back to work before we get carried away and forget" said Izuku.

Mei nodded her head, kissing Izuku and when they started to slowly touch each other we're the only things that ever made her completely forget about her inventions and want to focus on something else. Though she did remember her sister mentioning something called sex and how it was really good especially if your with the person you love.

Her mom and sister drilled into her head that being with someone you love is more fulfilling then someone who could just make you happy for 30 minutes since then you'll just feel miserable, whatever that means.

Both teens then got back to working in silence and didn't notice Cogman bring them both food before he left them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile in Nezu's office the staff and other heroes were finishing up on the plans for the attack, they would commence it in two days which would hopefully give the police enough time to quietly evacuate the civilians from the area so they get caught in this attack.

Tsukauchi picked up the folder Nezu handed him and left the room heading to where he was told Izuku would be, he was tasked to inform the teen about what he'll be doing and to help keep the Hosu police chief off his back.

"I still can't believe the chief is this determined to stop a once in a life time genius... Then again he's only doing it cause Endeavor is paying him off along with other people who hate Midoriya" he said under his breath.

As he continued to walk he saw two people heading towards Izuku's office, one was Izuku's lawyer Mitsuki Bakugo and if he remembered right the other person is Ochako Uraraka.

"Yeah dad has been complaining about how the police chief and a couple government officials have been trying to delay or mess with the construction sights and workers" said Ochako.

Mitsuki squeezed the bridge of her nose in annoyance from hearing that "thank you for telling me that Uraraka, I can also add that to my case about how the police is harassing people with no permit or reason too" she said.

"It's no problem, my dad doesn't like to have people worry about his problems so that might be why he didn't tell you, plus he probably didn't tell Onii-chan giving he has so much on his plate right now and it's thanks to him my family is doing good" said Ochako.

"Izuku is a good person and he respects trust over everything, so your dad was a obvious choice, plus it helps he isn't part of a union or linked to the hero association or else nothing would get done" said Mitsuki.

"I thought unions were good things" said Ochako looking up at her.

"Don't get me wrong they can be very good things, just as long as they only do their job and nothing else, but sadly most try and do as much as possible to make more money which in turn slows things down and puts up unnecessary safety restrictions and other things" said Mitsuki.

Ochako nodded her head at that, she did remember her dad complaining about some rules the union had that were completely unnecessary and delayed construction on lots of things. Especially when the agents to investigate the sight kept putting it off till they wanted too, but now that he was working for Izuku they people to make sure safety standards were up to par.

Both of them continued to walk and talk before Mitsuki noticed someone following them and turned around seeing the police detective "oh your Tsukauchi correct?".

"Indeed I am and it's a pleasure to meet you again Mrs Bakugo" he said giving her a light bow.

"It's nice to meet you as well, also thank you for the information you provided me during the first court meeting and all the other shit the government along with police chief have been throwing at me to make Izuku ruined" said Mitsuki.

"It's no problem whatsoever, he's a good kid and wants to help the world for the better so I simply did what I could" he said.

"Hopefully once this is all over we can stop meeting like we do, it's starting to give me a bad impression on the police because of that chief".

"He's a scumbag" said Ochako voicing her opinion.

"On behalf of the police force I do apologize for how he has acted, sadly he was bought off by Endeavor along with some government officials and the hero association" said Tsukauchi.

"It's a sad reality of the world" said Mitsuki with a sigh.

They then noticed that they finally arrived at Izuku workshop, Ochako opened the door and entered the shop with the other two following, as they walked they heard the sounds of tinkering and saw in the other side of the room Izuku and Mei working. Both of them were still working on the Nomu Buster.

"Did you connect wires 572926 to the third reactors? If not could you do that before I finish the wiring on this part of the motherboard, I don't want to break anything" said Izuku.

"Yeah just give me a quick sec so I can finish with the coupling and piston" said Mei working on the shoulder.

Mitsuki felt like her brain was melting just trying to understand that while Ochako just smiled and walked over to them already used to the sight.

Tsukauchi just gave up trying to understand that, he already has to deal with Nezu and All Might, he didn't need to begin trying to understand that.

"Hi Onii-chan, Mei how are you two doing?" Said Ochako walking up to them.

"Oh we're doing good, just doing the finishing touches on the Nomu Buster then gonna work on my mark 4 along with new mark 5, how are you?" Said Izuku looking up at her for a sec.

"I'm doing really good, Shinso asked me out a on a date and I accepted" she said with a smile.

Everyone noticed a small spike of killing intent coming from Izuku "Ochako... If he hurts you in any way let me know... So I can have a talk with him" he said with a smile that would make Nezu proud.

"I'll be sure to ask long as your nice to him otherwise" said Ochako.

Izuku just grumbled under his breath before he noticed Mitsuki and Tsukauchi "oh hey auntie Mitsuki how are you and detective".

"I'm good, got some stuff I gotta over with you about the upcoming court meeting in a week" she said as she put the folder down on the table "but I think the detective wants to speak with you first".

Izuku put his tools down and climbed down "sure what did you wanna talk about?" He said walking to Tsukauchi.

Said man gestured Izuku to follow him, once they got to a more secluded part of the lab so they can't be heard be began. "Nezu and the other heroes finished up on the strategy and your part of it, you'll be with All Might and Best Jeanist along with a couple other heroes going to a location to secure the Nomu".

Izuku nodded his head at that and thought it over "ok and what about Tokoyami along with Bakugo? I want to make sure he's safe and the asshole gets what he deserves for blinding Kirishima in one eye and then doing this to me" he said gesturing to his chest.

"I promise the full weight of the law will be placed on him if we catch him, until then we just have to hope he's at the location to arrest the villains while you guys secure the Nomu" said Tsukauchi.

"That makes sense, it's dangerous but it does make a lot of sense if you think about it, with my suit along with All Might's strength and speed and lastly Best Jeanist, we'd be the best to restrain those monsters" said Izuku.

"That's what Nezu was thinking as well, not only that but Shield will be apart of this operation as well and will give the heroes as much assistance as possible" Tsukauchi said.

"Well that's good, I can't wait to see what Fury's men can do, though I'm surprised the Hosu police chief isn't throwing a hissy fit along with Endeavor" said Izuku. He then looked at the detective and saw that he was way to quiet "they did didn't they".

"......... Yes...".

"...".

"...".

"... Did you record it?".

"I did" said Nezu appearing on Izuku's shoulders holding a USB "it was very entertaining and I even joked saying the chief should get a rabies shot".

Izuku just chuckled and took the USB, he was far to used to Nezu's shenanigans to be shocked about him somehow appearing on his shoulder.

"I'll be sure to definitely watch this then, it sounds like endless hours of comedy" said Izuku.

"It was very funny" said Nezu as he got himself comfortable.

Tsukauchi watched this and didn't know what was worse, the fact Izuku didn't get scared or the fact he seemed to used to Nezu doing weird things... He might need to talk to Hound Dog about a mental evaluation on both of them.

"So Nezu when does the raid begin then?" Said Izuku.

"In two days around 10 at night or whenever I decide to write the next chapter" said Nezu.

Both of them looked at him confused.

"What?" They both said.

"Don't worry about it, anyways to the next seen which is a two day jump!!" Said Nezu as he looked at the readers and grinned.

"What the fuck are y-".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At a rundown bar Tokoyami looked up and glared at the villains in the room, especially Katsuki. He really hated him out of the rest of the people in this room.

"So Tokoyami I want you to join us, I saw your quirk and it was so powerful and it's being wasted in the hero world when it could be used here" said Shigaraki. "I mean think about it, you've most likely been outcasted and treated like scum for something as simple as a quirk, join us and you'll be treated as an equal and you can get revenge".

Tokoyami looked at him and simply closed his eyes not saying a single word, yes the thought of becoming a villain has crossed his mind giving how he's been treated his whole life. But if he did become one then he'd just prove everyone that called him on right and that he was one.

"Oi fuck head he asked you a question so fucking answer the question" said Katsuki.

"I have no need to talk to someone whose succumbed to the darkness, I may look into the abyss and revel in it I do not allow myself to be consumed by it like you" said Tokoyami.

"Can I fucking kill him, he ain't gonna join us" said Katsuki getting his explosions ready.

"No I want him to join us" said Shigaraki "and you will join us eventually, whether or not it's way willingly or forcefully" said Shigaraki.

"You'll have a better chance of getting my teacher to laugh at a joke then me joining you" said Tokoyami.

Shigaraki was starting to get angry but before he could do anything the TV turned on showing a static screen.

"Patience Tomura, you must be patient since this young man wishes to be a hero it'll take time or persuasion" said the TV.

Tokoyami felt his entire body freeze from just this man's voice, be didn't know what it was but something about it terrified him to the core of his being. Even Dark Shadow was terrified and kept whimpering to him to leave this place.

"I understand master and forgive me" he said.

"It's alright, your still learning my successor and you must learn from your mistakes in order to not make them again" said the TV.

As they continued to talk Tokoyami tried to think of a way to escape but came up with nothing.

Just then a knock on the door was heard.

"Pizza delivery".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 127 20
When Izuku Midoriya was misdiagnosed quirkless, his mother takes him out for a shopping-spree. He would usually want a lot of Hero Merch, but this ti...
7.1K 220 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
71.5K 2.2K 36
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
34.8K 1K 51
Izuku's life has been rough as well as impatiently robbed of all fun and excitement. Ever since he was announced Quirkless, he was the underdog as he...