Being His Mate (Luke Hemmings)

By _cluelessgirl_

I try to push him off me but it's useless as he doesn't even budge. I give a groan as I feel the tears begin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

1.9K 44 6
By _cluelessgirl_

My heart beats frantically as I try to figure out how to get out of the room. But sadly there is no window or anything for that matter.

I bang the door once more. "Get me out of here!" I yell.

When no one responds I kick the door with frusturation. UGH! Why did he put me here? I sit on the couch and look around the room with boredom. I don't have my phone because that idiot took it away so I don't have anything to do. I put my head on the couchs arm rest as the question still lingers in my mind.

Why were his eyes yellow?

------------------------------------------------------

After the incident of me running away and him taking me to god knows where, I decided to play a game. We started playing would you rather in order to pass time.

At first, Luke wouldn't play but in order to shut me up he decided to play. The things that we said were so weird and out of proportion but I had to say it was kinda fun.

But that fun was soon ruined when we stopped in front of a door. I turned around and thought that it might be the door to my sister and Paola but I soon figured it wasn't.

"What are we doing here, Luke?" I ask.

He ignores my question and he finally decides to put me down. I stretch my muscles because lets face it, it was a long walk. I give a small sigh, satisfied with being on the ground.

When I turn to look at Luke he seems to be in deep thought. I clear my throat and say, "Luke? You okay?"

He nods his head before responding,"Yeah. Yeah I'm okay." He gives me a small smile to show that he is alright.

Not really believing him I decide to let it go. I have to focus on the door. "So, can you tell me why we're in front of a door?" I ask.

"Well-I-" He gives a small sigh and goes in front of me in order to open the door. I smile with anxiousness as I get to finally see my sister. I wonder if she was worried about me or that she at least noticed that I was gone. What happens if something happened to her? Omg mom would kill me. But she wouldn't get into any trouble. Right?

Different scenerios of my sister getting injured,hurt, and into trouble pass through my mind. Meanwhile, Luke opens the door. He doesn't open it to fast more like a slow opening kind of way.

I look at the door and await the screaming and all that good stuff, but theres not one single voice. Nada.

I scrunch my eyes with confusion and look at Luke. He has a blank look on his face. Anger boils inside me but I try to push it down. Giving a deep breath I say, "Okay. Luke what are we doing here?"

"Get in." He says in a monotone voice.

"What? No." I say.

"Alex. Get. In" He demands.

"Where's my sister?" I ask totally ignoring his command.

"Alex!" He yells. I flinch at his voice. Luke noticed my flinching and his face grew soft. "Alex. Can you please get inside, and then I'll explain everything to you."

I look at Luke wih disbelief. He would tell me everything? Mabey this is just another tactic in order for me to give into him. I look at his face expecting to see a smirk or a grin anything to show me that he is lying but his face is serious. Mabey he is telling the truth.

I stare at Luke for a few more moments before finally taking small steps towards the door.

No.

Stop.

This is the same guy who said that you were his. Don't give in.

I abruptly stop in my tracks and cross my arms. "I'm not going in there until you tell me where my sister is." I say with determination.

Luke gives a groan and says, "Okay whatever. I don't have time for this."

I give him a questioning look and tilt my head to the side. What does he mean by that. Like seriously? This boy needs to get his feelings together.

Luke begins to walk towards me but before I can even move he grabs my waist and lifts me off the ground. Here we go again.

"Luke!" I shriek.

He ignores my protesting and picks me up bridal-style. I stare at him with shock and anger. Does he not know that I have legs?

"Well you wouldn't listen to me." He whispers.

Did I say that out loud? Wait. That's not what I need to be worrying about.

"Luke. I demand you to put me down." I say.

"In a minute." He responds.

I give a groan and give a slight eye roll. I keep trashing on his arms trying to get away. I look at his face expecting him to be grunting or at least a sign that says that he can't hold me but he doesn't seem to be having trouble holding my trashing body.

What the heck?

The door to the room which I thought my sister was in is still open. Luke gives the door a small kick in order for us to go in. The door opens wider letting us in.

Once inside I look around the room. There was about 4 make-up stands each with their own hair products and such. And then lined up against the wall is a brown couch that looks comfortable and beside the couch is a small black refrigerator. A 60' inch flat screen tv is placed against the wall and a small table filled with fruit is in front of the couch.

I roll my eyes when I notice that. Typical. I wonder if they are real fruit though. Or are they fake. I hope they're real cause I am starving.

At that thought my stomach decides to let out a growl. My eyes pop with surprise and I feel my face begin to blush. I decide to avoid Luke's gaze in order for me not to blush more but I hear him give a small chuckle. At this, I feel my blush deepened.

Great job stomach! A+ for effort! (Sarcasm intended)

After recovering from my blush fest, I feel my feet land the ground. I turn to Luke and give him a questioning glance. Before I can even utter a word Luke decides to speak.

"Stay here." He says.

Wait what?

I thought he was finally going to give me an explanation or something. Why is he leaving me? Ugh.

Before I can even argue with him he leaves. I gape at the door in shock. What. The. Fuck.

Couldn't he at least told me where he was going! Or at least gave me food.

Food.

The fruit!

I rush towards the table and grab one of the first fruits mmy hand lays on. I bring it towards my face and I noticed I grabbed an apple.

Aw I wanted an orange. My stomach decides to let out another growl. Fine I guess ill eat and apple.

I give the apple a bite but I don't hear a crunch. What the heck? I tap on the apple expecting it to feel hard but it isn't. ITS FREAKING PLASTIC.

I throw the apple on the ground angry at it for not being real. Why would they even put out a bowl of fruit that is plastic? Who eats plastic? Barbie? But I ain't no Barbie in a Barbie world. Who even invented plastic fruit. Why would they even invent it in the first place?

I give a small groan and stomp my foot. I swear I am so childish sometimes. My stoamch gives another growl. I look at my stoamch and give a scowl.

Okay stoamch I get it. Your hungry. I am too so shut the crap up. I'm trying to get food here.

Okay I'm loosing it.

I pick my head up and look around the room searching for food.

What can I eat?

A couch?
No too hard.

The make-up stands?
Nope

The t.v.?
No

The table?
No too glassy.

I give a small giggle at my non-funny pun. C'mon there has to be something to eat here. I walk around the room ready to give up until my foot hits something.

I let out a small yelp and bend down in oorder to nurse my door. Okay ow. That hurt. What was tthat anyway?

I look at the culprit who did it but it was just a small refrigerator. Wow. Am I that weak? Stupid refrigerator.

Wait

REFRIGERATOR

I run towards the small refrigerator and open the door expecring there to be food or at least a drink. But you know what I find instead?

Nothing.

What the-

Okay they need to stop giving people false food hope. Who puts a freaking fridge in hhere with no food! Well unless the guys ate it. Uh fat asses.

I close the door to the fridge an get up. I'm so hungry I can eat a Zebra. No not a zebra they seem nice. Mabey a whale. No I like whales. What about a horse. No they like to horse around too much! HA Get it! Cause they're horses and no? Okay.

A small whistle fills the room interrupting my thoughts. I look around the room expecting someone to be here but no one is. Its just me myself and I.

I shake off the sound. Mabey it was my imagination.

I begin to look around the room but then I hear the whistle again. Okay seriously am I going insane? But it sounds familiar.....

I try to replay the sound in my head. But I come up blank. Hmm I should search my phone.

MY PHONE

Okay I'm officially stupid. How can I forget my baby? Shame on me.

I whip out my phone and turn it on. I look at the percentage bar and notice I only have 23%. OMG THATS HORRIBLE! I had 100% in the beggining but now I only have 23%? I barely used it though.

Alex focus

Oh right. I go to my contacts list and scroll through it. I land on my mothers phone number and look at the time.

Its already 2 AM?!?!??!?!?!

Oh goodness. My parents might be worrying. What am I going to say? I press the call button and press my phone against my ear.
I take a deep breath and hope that my mother doesn't get mad.

Suddenly my phone is ripped out of my hands.
What?

I turn around and see Luke pressing end on the call. Anger rises in me and I clench my fists by my sides.

Luke seems to notice as he looks up at me. Instead of looking at the same blue eyes I always see him in, he has yellow eyes.

Yellow eyes?

I stare at him in shock, my anger slowly fading away. I try to take a step closer but I hear a small growl. Growl?

I look at Luke and see that he is already staring. "I told you to stay!" His voice booms.

I cringe at his voice. Woah. Who knew he can actually scream.

I notice he is taking deep breaths and his fists are clenched to the point where its white.

"Luke?" I squeak.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He slightly shakes his head and when he reopens his eyes they are back to his usual blue color.

He opens his mouth as if to say something but then closes it. With one last glance he walks out the room.

I stare at his retreating back with confusion and shock. Once the door closes I go towards the couch and sit down. Questions cloud my head but no answer seems to pop. But one in particular seems to stand out.

Why were his eyes yellow?

Hey Penguins!!

I am sorry that I didn't update! Its just when we finished exams we were getting ready for the end of the year. And I cried so damn hard. Like seriously my mom made fun of my eyes and how small they were. But 8th grade was such a good experience and I will miss everyone (almost everyone)

So yeah but its summer!! *que Olaf summer song*

>_<

Anywhoo, I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Sorry it wasn't as long as the previous one but I promise the next chapter will be good muahahhahaha.

See ya later!

~Smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
322K 9.6K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...