Hurt by love.| ✔️

By little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... More

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Bad news.

4.2K 90 5
By little_misswritesss

It wasn't easy looking at them for those past few days. It wasn't easy looking at him. He hasn't woke up yet. I've been checking on him a lot. Xavier and Thalia never left his side. So I told them I'd bring them food and drinks.

Even though that does take me a lot of time. And I fall down on work. But I just feel the need of doing it. Alessandro and everyone else called them. But they were saying he escaped so it'll take longer than expected.

In my opinion that isn't the right choice to do. They should tell them. So they can see their son. And brother. God knows if he's going to wake up or not. And I'm planning on telling them that.

I walk into Dante's hospital room. They're both sitting on the mini sofa he has in here. They both look up at me immediately.

"Is there any news?" Xavier asked in a rush.

"No. Everything is the same. But I suggest you call everyone and tell them" I say calmly.

"Are you out of your mind Aurora?!" Xavier raised his voice.

"No Xavier I am not! But do you two understand the fact that he might not wake up!" I raised my voice pointing over at Dante.

"How would you feel if you wouldn't see your child for the last time?!" They both stay quiet.

"It's their fucking son and brother for the love of god! They have the rights to know about him being in this fucking place fighting for his life!" I raised my voice even higher.

"They deserve to know about this more than you two do. Want to know why? Because they are are his blood!" I shouted at both of them.

"No Aurora I don't think you understand!" Xavier raised his voice this time.

"Alessandro has stage 3 cancer! God knows when he's going to pass away. That's why Dante became the boss so soon!"

Dante is the boss now? But still.

"This is one more fucking reason as to why you should tell them! Alessandro can see his son! Maybe Dante won't wake up before Alessandro takes his last breathe!"

They both look at me speechless yet again.

"If you won't call them in those 10 minutes I'll be out of this room I'll do it myself. But not from my normal phone. From the hospital one. And I can guarantee to you you'll be in more shit if they wont hear this from you but some hospital receptionist" I point at the both of them and open the door leaving and slamming it shut behind me. Causing everyone thats outside look at me in shock.

Those two just don't understand that Dante might die. Just because he's strong does not mean he can survive. Just because he's tough also doesn't mean he'll survive.

"Dr. Dior" I turn around it was my helper. Who helped me with Dante.

"Yes?"

"His condition... It went down" my heart skipped a beat.

"W-what" I stuttered. Fuck. He can't die. He can't die on me. No no no. Fuck.

"The chance of him waking up is 15%" I can feel my tears go back up again.

"The other 85% is making it impossible to think he will. I'm sorry but if he doesn't wake up in the next 2 weeks. He's going to have to be put off of the machines"

"Said who?"

"Those are the rules mrs and you know it"

"Yes. But I am his doctor so I decide when his fucking machines will turn off" I raised my voice up again.

"That's against the rules Aurora." I hear someone say behind me. It was my manager. Fuck.

"I am his doctor Isabella. Why can't I decide when he's going to get put off"

"You know the rules. If anyone hits 15% and they don't wake up in the next two weeks we turn them off" she stopped.

"Why does it hurt you to turn it off for him? You never had a problem to do it with anyone else. You accepted that fact"

I gulp. I can't tell her the real reason.

"He's someone to you isn't he?"

I don't reply but I look down.

"I think that's a yes. Who is he?"

"He's uh. An old friend" I answered. I lied again. He wasn't. He was someone I still loved and I only realised it now when I heard Kevin say he doesn't have much percent.

"I'm sorry. But I cannot do anything else about this. You know the rules." I nodded. And she walked away.

I turned to Kevin. "He's not just your friend. Is he?" He asked.

"It's complicated. I'm sorry for jumping on you like that. It was out of order."

"It's fine. I gotta go. Loads of work ahead of me. See you around" I smiled a little.

Whatever I was meant to do it flew out of my head. The only thing I had in mind is that I have to go back into his room. So I turn around and go in it.

Xavier was on a call. Thalia looked mad at me. She just doesn't understand. Xavier is done with his phone and shoves it in his jean pocket.

"Any news? No? Then get out. I called everyone. Are you happy?" He gave me a attitude which I was not having.

"Look I know you guys are angry at me but that guy has only 15% fucking percents left. He has two weeks to wake up if he doesn't we have to unplug those goddamn machines! So actually yes I'm happy. They get to see him alive. Not awake but alive. Not fucking dead and cold!" I shouted at both of them.

"The other 85% says that it's impossible for him to wake up. His condition went down. We don't know how and why. It went down automatically. He's trying to fight it. But he's not strong enough. So shove your attitudes for later. When are they going to be here?"

"Uh- in 2 hours" he stuttered.

"Good" I walked up to Dante's warm body. I touched his hand. But nothing changed. He didn't move. He didn't open his eyes. Nothing.

—2 hour later—
They came. I've been in the waiting room at the reception asking the receptionist something. And I've seen them come in. So I ended the conversation with her and walked up to them.

Shock was plastered all over their faces when they seen me. Everyone was here. Bonita, Matteo, Alessandro, Aria, Alfonzo, Lucia, Elena and Diego.

"A-Aurora" Aria said shocked.

"The one and only"

I said all the information they needed. The important ones. I've also told them about that night.

"Okay but what about Grayson and Leonardo" Alessandro asked.

"Grayson dead Leonardo alive. They didn't manage to catch him. In fact he was no where to be found. He's my roommates boyfriend."

They all look at me as I said that.

"Dr. Dior!" Someone shouts me making all of us turn that way.

It was Kevin.

"Rossi. He's bad. Come quick!" I stand up.

"Stay here. All of you" I said sternly running to his room.

He was there surrounded by bunch of other doctors.

"It's bad. He has to be plugged into the life support machine. And he needs to be taken to the emergency room" Carson said. My other helper.

"Is he stable now?" I asked.

"Yes. For now. We don't know how long will that last."

Fuck. "Right take him there. I'll join you in a few. I need to tell his family" they all nod at me and I walk out. When I walked out I see them. They didn't listen.

When I look at them I suddenly breakdown. Sitting on the floor.

"Hey hey bye Aurora what's wrong" Elena said running up to me.

"It's- it's really bad with him" I said crying. I could feel the burning tears run down my face.

"What do you mean it's bad with him?" Aria asked.

"He- he has to he put on life support and has to be taken to the emergency room where someone can have a close eye on him."

"Fuck" Xavier whispered.

I wipe my tears away and stand up.

"As soon as he gets taken in I'll try and make you guys see him" I said waking away they all nodded at me.

"Hey Aurora" I heard Alessandro call me.

"Yes?"

"Thank you. And congratulations"

I gave him a small smile and walked away.

He might of caused me a lot of pain. But him dying with cause me the pain that no one will be able to ever beat. But how do you say goodbye when your heart still wants to hold on?

Because you know falling for him wasn't falling at all. It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you're home...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...
39K 1K 26
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
1.2M 22.1K 57
Mafia • Amora Dior is an 18 year old who was sent to a boarding school for 'bad kids' for something she was never to blame for. She has lost all hop...
19.3K 426 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...