Stone Cold K*ller

By minxyjee

(ENEMIES TO LOVERS BACK TO ENEMIES TO LOVERS) AGE GAP, GRUMPY/SUNSHINE He is a monster. The Devil. My nightma... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chaper 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
prologue-epilogue part 1

chapter 15

165 7 4
By minxyjee

Sienna Galeon

The amount of feelings I'm feeling has found its way above the surface, flooding me with great amount of devastation from today's travesty.

Once we pulled up at the front gate with an overly alarming security team surrounding the area we finally get through it with one word from the driver. Rue had been quiet the entire ride as everyone and I included.

I've been a mess but finally dried up my tears. Pulling in at the front of the mansions entrance I quickly open the door and flee up the big ramp part instead of the stairs. I can hear Rue coming after me as she shouts, "where do you think you're going?"

Opening the big front door, "Nico will hear about this! You all should be fired!" I yell making it known that they should hear it as a threat.

Rue laughs behind me while I charge into the lobby, "he will not believe you. You think you have some sway on our Pahkan? Stoopid gurl!" Her Russian accent lowers, "He is not going to let some whore ruin his Empire, see, dont you hear what I am saying?"

Half listening to her I make haste in my steps, "he is to be my husband! And he will hear about you too!" I threaten.

Her steps quicken as mine have, "not unless I get there first to tell him you are lying!"

Conniving bitch! "provami, vecchia megera!"

'Try me, you old hag!'

Once I get up the stairs I fucking run like a bat shit crazy person in ugly crocks.

Frantically running down a narrow hallway  with tiny light fixtures lighting up the long pathway, I just realized I have no freaking clue where he would be...

Rue seems to know because as I slowed down she had caught up racing beside me, shoulder to shoulder. For an old lady she sure can catch up with speed I've ever seen for such an age as herself, she looks well over sixty like my mother.

I was so caught off guard when she takes a sharp turn to her right, cutting me off by bumping my shoulder, grabbing a handle of a door.

I place my hand over her hand and stop her from turning the knob, "Get over your self! Master wont believe you!" She whisper shouts into my ear.

We both push and pull on each other until my right elbow comes up and knocks her on the side of her face, which causes her to lose her grip on the handle. Triumph settles into me as I swing the door open and walk in--

Then pause.

Cazzo di merda.

There he is sitting behind a huge deep coffee colored desk, a neat elegant fire place behind him, the fire in it looms a soft orange and yellow hue like an aura around his dark silhouette. I can barely see his face from the shadow angling and obscuring his God gifted features.

I can see what he is wearing though, a white long sleeve button up dress shirt. Dark suspenders clipped on with what looks to be  holding gun holsters laying against his chest. A glass tumbler filled with dark brown liquid.

I couldn't see if he was smoking a cigar or anything pertaining to cancer sticks, but the room is filled with smoke swirling around. Until I notice a couple men standing around the room. The twins and a older man sitting in a chair to the side with a black robe on holding a pipe as he puffs it. The old man looks at me, up and down slowly before looking back to my face.

I knew what he must be thinking examining me. I mean I probably look like a nut job right now.

I'm sure he saw the mascara smugged down my cheeks. Or the way my split lip is bleeding a little from me chewing on my lip from anxiousness from today's events. Maybe he can see my heart beating erratically as I just ran for my life to be a barer of problems at foot. My French braided hair disheveled with strands coming out from the sides and onmy face.

Yes that must be a sight to see from another's eyes but right now I don't care.

The old man looks from me to Nico and smirks, "this must be the bride to be."

Only Nico paid no mind to the old mans words, now seeing him in a different light as he shifts in his wheelchair, noticing his blue eyes are stayed on me.

I open my mouth to speak but Rue found an opening to start her fight, "Master." She calls his attention which works because his eyes shift to her standing beside me.

I won't let her have a word, I needed a distraction to get his attention so we can be alone somehow. Something crazy like...

"You are the worst sugar daddy ever. You sent me to buy clothes yet you sent four dicks and an old hag who probably sucks them off, daily." I state in a matter-of-fact tone.

Dimitri, the one with the scar on his chin chuckles. Donovan held his cool until he snorts while covering his mouth with hand. The old man chokes on his pipe.

Feeling Rue fuming beside me I keep my eyes on Nicolais' while he sits back on his chair and rubs the side of his face before pinching the bridge of his nose as if already over with this drama arising.

Finally he speaks, his deep voice silencing everyone in the room, "leave us."

Just want I planned, us to be alone.

"But Master--"

"I said leave us." Nico orders interrupting Rue.

Ha!

Rue glares at me before leaving with the rest of the men. Once the door closes with a soft click it was just me and 'Master.'

Only my words leave me while I stand here as Nico stares at me, something deadly silent and scary about his silence can kill a deaf man.

Placing his glass of liquor down and sits back before steepling his fingers on the surface of his desk while the other hand rests on his  wheel chair handle, "how was shopping?" He asks.

A simple question really but it wasn't too simple for me. All my emotions start reaching the surface again. You'd think I was over it by now, but I am not. 

And I can't help my actions, truly, it's like my own emotions are my own poison and affects me deeply. Without hesitation or actual logical reasoning I walk over and around his desk. He turns his wheel so he is now facing me, a confused expression adorning his face once I get closer.

With quick response I kneel down in front of him and started bawling my eyes out, folding my arms while I lay my head over them across his lap and sobbed, "it was an awful day."

His body tenses beneath me but I ignore it, "the men you assigned are so mean and terrible! And Rue wouldn't give me your pin to the card! She told me you wouldn't believe me if I told of them. I-I was humiliated! I didn't get anything because of them! T-the store lady said she wouldn't sell me any clothes because they wouldn't fit...but I know they would've I just wanted to make sure. A-and when..." I sniffle and raise my head to look up beneath my wet lashes to face him, "I asked one of the men to help me but didn't and he called me a gold digging slut with a big ass and tits! He--he said it was my fault and I need to lose weight..." I trail off feeling my face heat in embarrassment.

I don't know if it's just me or is it Nico's body getting even tenser by each word I'm saying?

"I told him I needed tampons and he just looked at me like a disease!" I wail moving my hands to fist his suit pants into my grasp, my lip wobbles uncontrollably.

Nicolai is not staring down at me, no, he is staring at the door now with a look of what I would describe as pure darkness, "and then that same guy spanked my ass--"

Nicos head snaps to me, brows furrowing and eyes darkening, "what?"

I kept rambling as usual, "And then I asked them for coffee...I didn't get none and I asked for food because I'm hungry...I didn't get none.--"

"Sienna! Will you shut up for one second?" Nico snaps which causes me to zip my lips abruptly.

He reaches for my face using the pads of his fingers and grip my chin, lifting my face so my eyes meet his, "who spanked you?" He demands with clenching teeth.

Well..."I never got their names. But Rue knows, she ignored everything that happened." I rat her out.

Something about the way his eyes search mine for a moment has got me sobering up. The light from the fireplace alluminates his sharp features, "take a seat." He orders me while releasing my chin.

A deep sigh slips between my lips before getting up and doing exactly what he told me to do.

Nico grunts and stiffens as I sit on his lap with my back facing his chest. I settle to the side a bit so he could see over my shoulder.

He hisses beneath his breath before wrapping his arms around my waist and tugging me back against him, "that's not what I meant, ангел." He mutters into my ear.

I thought he was going to push me off any second now but it never came. Nico uses one arm to wrap around me as his other reaches for his phone and taps on it. A loud ring fills the room as it is on speaker phone.

"Boss." Somone answers.

"Dimitri, bring the men I have assigned to take Sienna shopping today in my office. Have Don retrieve Rue and send her to the West wing." He says before hanging up.

"You are more trouble than I thought." He comments about me before shifting beneath me.

After a moments of Nicolai muttering in Russian behind me which probably aren't worth repeating in English. I couldn't help the tingles I feel all around my body from the way the arm around me tightens and the way his other arm is propped up from the elbow on the rest of his chair. His fingers touch along the side of my bare arm, the pads of his fingers slowly caressing my heated skin. I look over my shoulder to see his face, he wasn't looking at anything in particular; only seeing his usual far away look, which makes me think he subconsciously doesn't know that he is touching me so tenderly.

Heart please be still.

Does he know that he is abducting my heart right now as we sit here?

Stop! No...I am not falling, no. I wanted him to fall first!

Finally after long silence with only the sound of fire crackling behind us, the door opens and four dicks come in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 801 34
"Zale Lionel Helmer" is a young billionaire who is a Greek god himself. The arrogant and cold CEO. But what they do not know is, he is also Russian M...
271K 10.6K 111
BLURB: She fell and rose again minus her heart. She had lost her life and her breaths tainted her future. She knew it was wrong that HE was wrong but...
24.3K 422 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
Twisted By MB Quezada

Mystery / Thriller

6.1K 149 21
Knox James was known for being the reserved quiet type he kept to himself and was an outcast with a troubled life at home with an abusive mother and...