๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„...

By thatvalyrianbitch

๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ... ... ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๏ฟฝ... More

๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’

๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†

2K 71 9
By thatvalyrianbitch

∘₊✧────•────✧₊∘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎
└───────────────┘

    𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 year, upon the month of Alyssa and Aenora's tenth nameday, Queen Alysanne asked for her two daughters to be brought to her chambers.

Ser Jason Levon - Aenora's Sworn Protector and one of the nicest friends in the Kingsguard - was in charge of getting Aenora into her Mother's chambers. Born in Rivea sometime in 47 AC, Ser Jason was one if the youngest Knights in Westeros in the time, as he was only four and ten when he was Knighted. Now, at the age of three and twenty, Ser Jason was a handsome man with even better knowledge of swordship and an even better beard - as Aenora used to talk to her friends, Alice Turnberry and Merya of Lys.

Queen Alysanne considered Alice to be a pretty, vapid, empty-headed little fool from what she had seen of her. Merya, she thought of as a slender and small, but pretty never the less, young maid of two and ten. She came into court frim the Free City of Lys, escaping a pleasure garden in one of the main streets, when she was eight she was a servant to the Queen, but when Aenora and Alyssa learned to walk and make friends, she was named as their maid but for some years she served as only Aenora's maid.

"As you may know, your nameday is coming, and I would very much like to have a talk with the two of you." Queen Alysanne sat straight in her chair. As she stared at her eldest daughters, she held a smile on her face."You have not forgotten of your bethrodals to Aemon and Baelon, have you?"Alysanne looked at her daughters like they put the stars in the sky.

"I am afraid, Aemon never lets me forget."Aenora mumbled with a smile.

"And neither does Baelon."Alyssa added to heer sister's comment.

"How nice of them."Alysanne laughted with her daughters."But, you must understand what you will have to do, once you're wed."The smiles dissapeared from Aenora and Alyssa's faces."You will have to pleasure your husbands and do as they say while in the mids of that."

"Are you talking about fucking?" Aenora whispered in confusion.

"Yes, Aenora, I am talking about fucking."Alysanne sighted."But, of course, you won't have to bed them since you will wed them after you have turned five and ten."

"So when will I have to bed Aemon?" Aenora asked in horror of men watching her pleasure her husband.

"I do not know, whenever you feel like you're ready for that."Alysanne smiled at her sweetest daughter and carresed her cheek."In the time, you will be given the tasks of finding suitors for Maegelle, Daella and Saera when they come to age."

"Why?"Alyssa asked with disspleasure of doing the task.

"Because, I will not always be here to make these aragements, and you as the Mothers to your children, will have to do that."Alysanne explained. "As the ages pass, my time is comming to an end."The Queen smiled a sad smile. 

"Mother, do not talk that way."Aenora said with a tear in her eye, treatening to escape."You are young, and yet to bear so much more children to dad."

"Sweet Aenora, have I not bore him enough children?If 10 is not enough children to birth, how much is?"The Queen acted concearned as she faked a panicked state.

"Four more!"Aenora junped in exitement as Alyssa let out a very loud and non-lady like groan."Alyssa, do you agree with me?"She looked at her older sister.

"Nora, how much children would you give Aemon?One, three or fourteen?" Alyssa asked back."Or perhaps none?"

Aenora blushed a deep shade of red at that, but gave a sarcastic smile to Alyssa."As much as he wished me to bear."

"You cannot be serious!"Alyssa and Alysanne laughted at Aenora. Both of the older Targaryens knew of the love Aenora had for babes and children.

"I am serious, sister."Aenora smiled and let out a sigh as she picked put an orange from the Queen's basket of fruit and started eating the orange.

◤━━━━━━━━━•.°.*.°.•━━━━━━━━━━◥

── 𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 the rest of their day with each other in the courtyard, watching as Aemon and Baelon trained swords against one another.

"Ten silver dragons that Baelon will win."Alyssa said to Aenora as Baelon ducked just as the sword Aemon is using was about to hit him. Sadly, Baelon moved too quick and lost his balance, stumbling.

"Aemon is going to win."Aenora smiled as Aemon moved to stand behind Baelon and hit him in the head with the back of his sword. "See?"She watched as Aemon knocked Baelon to the ground and finished the fight.

Alyssa groaned and punched the wall she stood next to, alarming the brothers that she and Aenora were there. As soon as Baelon looked at Alyssa, his face changed and it showed only pain that he couldn't win against Aemon.

Aemon was tall and strong, but Baelon was quicker and fiercer. The two Targaryen Princes were very close, training together at arms every day in spirited contests which drew large crowds of spectators. Every day, a different Prince would win, today it was time for Baelon to win. It came as a suprise to everyone when Aemon won, well everyone exept Aenora.

"How foolish of you, sister."Aenora remarked as Aemon and Baelon walked towards them, their swords in their hands."You must pay now."She pushed her hand into Alyssa's face and laughted as Alyssa mimicked her.

"Dearest Aenora, I always knew I could count on you as my biggest supporter and admirer."Aemon's voice filled Aenora's ears as Alyssa gave her the ten silver dragons.

"It is rather good to know your betrothed is thinking you are the strongest, no?"Baelon said with a look at Alyssa."More so when she is correct."He grumbled and left the courtyard.

"What was that all about?"Aenora asked Aemon as Alyssa went after Baelon.

"Baelon was always a sore loser." Aemon joked, looking at her. He swore she had the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen."How have you been, sweetheart?"He asked her, not blinking and in complete awe by how she looked so beautiful even whej ahe wore the simplest if dresses.

She blushed at the nickname he gave her long ago, and gave him a warm smile."Fine."Aenora muttered.

"Just fine?"Aemon changed the way he looked at her. Now, he was looking at her like he was frightened of what happened to her that made her not feel as good as she did everyday."Has somebody said something to you?"

"No!"She said quickly, almost too quick."Well, I mean yes. Kind of."

"I'm afraid, I don't undrestand, Nora." Aemon looked confused as he stared at everyone around them."But, before you say anything else, let us go to my chambers."She nodded and walked with her brother to Maegor's holdfast.

Once thwy have reached Aemon's chambers, the two saw two guards standing outside the doors. Seeing their Prince and Princess, the guards imedietly opened the doors.

"Now, tell me everything."Aemon told her as he set her on his bed, pulling the covers on her to make her feel warm as he started the fire. He knew how much Aenora loved heat and fire, so he always made sure to make her feel comfortable when she was with him ib his bedchambers."Go on, sweetheart."

Aenora put his pillow behind her head as she rested in a seating position on his bed."Must I?It is not even that inportant."

"It obviously is, if it bothers you."He put the logs of wood in the fireplace and started the fire. Standing up, he looked at her.

"Fine."Aenora decided that there was no fighting him."Yesterday, I was in the library with the Grandmaester, since I asmed him to help me with finding a good and reliable book on the History of the Seven Kingdoms."At this, Aemon felt a pang of hurt in his chest.

Why did she go to the Maester?He thought to himself. She knew how much he loved to read, she knew how much books he had, yet still, she choose to not ask him for any. It saddened Aemon that his future wife didn't want to borrow books from him. Hell, if she wanted to read a book tha badly that she had to ask Grandmaester for it, he would have given the book to her for ever. But no, she didn't come to him in need.

"And he gave it to me, and I walked to the Godswood to read it there, but as soon as I came there, Alice and Merya were there."Aenora told him as he nodded in understanding."They talked to me and Alice even gave me a book to read, which I instantly started reading, forgeting about the book I had in my arms."Aenora took a sharp breath in as she felt a wave of guild wash over her."In the book was written that, and I quote; Targaryens were always a different family, always marrying in their own family. Exept for when they got a bride from Valea or a husband from Driftmark. They were almost always doing the terrible arts of incest, and for that, the Gods shall punish them."She refused to look him in the eyes."What if, once we are wed, the Gods punish us for that?"

Aemon widened his eyes at her outburst and made a mental note to speak to the King."Which book have you read that from?"He asked in a cold voice."Huh, sweetheart?"

"I do not know the name, just that Alice said it was from Oldtown." Aenora was forced to look at him once he lifted her chin with his finger.

"Thank you." He told her, now with a gentle tone."If you ever need a book again, just come to me."

"I didn't want to annoy you, that's why I went to the library."She confessed.

"You can never annoy me, my darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
450K 30.6K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC