Overdrive: Remastered

By TheSeirenMoonChasers

Supereons and Eons ago. Long ago 9 Atmoran nations were once divided, And 8 nations were at constant war, for... More

MC Bio (Ashura)
Ashura's Weapons
Chapter 1: (The Golden Ticket)
Chapter 2: (The K/DA)
Chapter 3: (Moving In With The Idols)
Chapter 4: (A Day With The Idols)
Ashura's Clothes And Armor
Chapter 5: (They What?)
Chapter 6: (K/DA Girl's Training)
Chapter 7: (I'm Always Here)
Chapter 8: (Mission And An Old Friend)
Chapter 9: (Missing Wolf)
Chapter 10: (Just Another Day It Seems)
New Story
Chapter 11: (Akali)
Chapter 12: (Just Getting Started)
Chapter 13: It Starts Now!
Chapter 14: (The Academy Tournament And Festivities)
Ashura BIO Final (Hopefully)

Prologue: To You, in 2000 Years (Season 1)

61 2 0
By TheSeirenMoonChasers

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

_______________________________________

"Speech"

"Thoughts"

"Demon Speech"

"Demon Thought"

(("Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku"))

_______________________________________

Date: "2/5/2023"

This will be the remastered version of the original story fanfic Overdrive: Fire Within. So some of you will ask why. Author-san, "Why did you make remaster the Overdrive?" Well, my dear readers. It's because I had forgotten the purpose of this story. I kinda mess up with the original. But I do not regret making this story my first-ever story. I wanted to repurpose the original to make something more refined

Supereons and Eons ago. 

Long ago 9 Atmoran nations were once divided, And 8 nations were at constant war, for it was either for dominance, conquering other nations, or bad grudges or past rivalries. And that until one warrior had put an end to all of it.

The mysterious warrior had put all 8 nations into a corner. where they are forced to fight alongside each other. The one young female warrior had single handily defeated all 8 nations all at once. Not including the Nothern nation.

In the aftermath of the war, the warrior left the battlefield not knowing who she was, the warrior just vanished out of thin air, not to be seen again, not even a trace of her.

But then the dark forces who came out of the void of the abyss the dark forces nearly destroy 8 nations almost ripping them apart. But was stopped by the mysterious warrior who came out of nowhere and annihilated the dark forces.

And then again the warrior once again disappeared out of thin air.

Fast forward years later after the war, the 9 nations were all recovering from the war, and once they fully recover they decided to create an alliance. They wanted to forget their old scrabble and just be one, and so henceforth the Atmoran alliance is forged.

She had become a mythical legendary entity all over the nine nations. And she was known in the northern nation as.

"The Ghost Of The Otsutsuki"

26+ Years Ago

Ashura POV

I was writing in my journal under a tree. I was skipping class again since I wasn't interested in the subject of the day, and I found out that I couldn't bring myself to care.

Today was uneventful for me as I was a bit bored as usual, so I then ditch school and go home.  And now I am writing in my journal under a tree, and after I was done writing my journal. I then looked to my left and take a minute to look at the good landscape.

The Otsutsuki Compound's Forest Garden

I could only smile and then I continue to write in my journal and draw some landscapes in my journal. And after that, I place my journal inside my satchel, and I then get up from the ground and went home.

The Otsutsuki Compound

A/N: This will be the MC's home

1 Week Later

I woke up early in the morning from a terrible nightmare, and I went down to the kitchen to get a drink of water. A sigh of relief escapes my mouth then I look at the time, It was 4 AM I then decided to take a shower and change my clothes.

Hoodie:

Facemask:

T-Shirt And Pants:

Long Fingerless gloves:

A/N: These will be her clothes when casual the T-Shirt and Pants, and the Hoodie.

I then eat breakfast and did my laundry. I don't want to go to the academy, but I have to go regardless. I then go to the garage to get my motorcycle.

Hopping onto it and starting the engine and then I drive off to the academy, I parked my bike inside the school's student parking lot. 

I then head to my locker to get my notebook I then meet up with my friends. Seo, Adam, Ashley, Hak, Mae, and Jeung and I talk to them for a minute before class.

_______________________________

Name: Seo So-Young

Age: 16-21-26

Body Size 5'11" ft

Name: Adam Leon

Age: 20-25-30

Body Size 6'1" ft

Name: Ashley Rosemary

Age: 15-20-25

Body Size 5'6" ft

Name: Hak Song-Jin

Age: 17-22-27

Body Size 5'8" ft

Name: Mae Kwang

Age: 15-20-25

Body Size: 5'11" ft 

Name: Jeung Haeun

Age: 14-19-24

Body Size: 5'0" ft

_______________________________

They all said hello to me and I talked to them. "Hey, Ashura? What do you want to do after this?" She said her other arm around my neck. "Nothing much. just going to train, or study, I guess" I said scratching the back of my head.

After high school, we skipped college

It is currently the first semester of the academy for the first years students, and we've been doing what we can to help them. And it was many years after our first day at the academy. And my friend and I had been doing great.

My friend and I are now in our senior year of the St.Freya Seiren academy, and we've been known in the Hunter society as the strongest team in the academy. But their attention is mostly on me, I'm known as "The Black Wolf" Of the ears of the students.

One of the "Elite" Teachers had been hounding me about ditching class, only to ace all the subjects they gave me including the exams. I even had beaten their called "Elite Champions, It's just child's play for me.

Then Seo suggests that we should go to the park to hang out at the swan lake, and then we have a conversation after that, we went our separate ways. 

And while I was walking in the hallway to get to my homeroom class then someone bumps onto me. I manage to catch the person before she falls. "Sorry! (>︿<)" a girl's voice said. I then look down and see a familiar face

Name: Seraphine

Gender: Female

Height: 5'3" ft

Seraphine is a freshman-year student here at Seiren Academy, she sometimes interacts with me but I don't talk to her but she mostly talks to me which is strange to me. Despite her having other friends, 

Her dream is to become a singer, and she joins one of the best music clubs here in the academy. She once ask me for help with her studies after she got the courage to approach me despite her having to fear me.

And after that months later we became friends, good friends, we sometimes hang out, and I help her out with her studies very often. And sometimes I help her out with her music and singing career.

I let her go and back up a bit. "Hello Sera, What's the rush?" I said. She apologized for not knowing where she was going and told me she wasn't in a hurry. "I was about to look for you because the class is about to start," She chirped happily. I chuckled in amusement as she grabs my hand and dragged me to the classroom.

And by dragged, I mean literally been dragged.

I sat down at my usual desk next to seraphine. "So? How's your weekend?" She asks trying to make small talk. "It was fine Sera, the devil may cry bar is getting more customers as usual by the night. And having you as our bar's singer is a huge plus for us," I said complimenting her. 

She blushed red as she touches the left side of her hair very shyly. "T-Thank you, I did my best, just returning the favors that's all," She said. I told her that she didn't have to. "Hey, I meant what I said," I said. I'm being completely honest with those words.

We both talked for a minute then the class starts the teacher stepped inside the classroom, and everyone take their seats. "Okay, class! I hope you did your assignments?" She said.

Name: Luna Willow Phoenix

Gender: Female

Height: 5'8" ft

Miss Luna "Willow" Phoenix. She's our combat teacher, and she specializes in close combat and a master in the fire elements.

She told everyone good morning and we greeted her and she then place her things on her desk and sighed. "Okay everyone, pull out your combat book and let's discuss battle strategies," She said starting the lectures.

I just take notes and listen to the lectures she presents to us, I honestly didn't pay much attention to the lecture,  considering that I already know all the things she's already saying. Luna then stops and sighs then she resumes her class.

When the class is over and it's lunchtime I let all my classmates go first then Sera and I then go to the cafeteria. "Let's go to my friend's usual table. Join me and my friends today Sera" I said. This gave her a look of surprise. "A-Are sure? I-I don't want to intrude," She said very anxiously.

I just gave her a soft pat on the back. "We don't mind, and besides your my friend Sera, I want you to join our friend circle," I said. This made her anxiety go away and seems to be assured. 

We made it to the cafeteria and bring our food to the usual table where my friends are. "Hey guys," I said they greeted me back. "Hey, who's that?" Hak said. They notice Sera behind me she has an awkward look on her face. 

I then place a hand on Sera's back. "Guys this is the Seraphine I've been telling you guys about," I said as I was explaining this to them, they understand. And Sera just waved at them awkwardly.

They welcomed her to the table and she sits beside me and Jeung, and we begin eating. After we finished eating, and while we all talk my friends noticed Sera was tense. "first time sitting with the big kids?" Ashley said. 

She didn't say anything but just awkwardly nods. "Don't be shy Seraphine, We don't bite," Seo said.

And after school is over we all then head home and I walk Sera home as I usually do. "Thanks for walking me home. But you don't have to do this for me," She said. I told her that it was no problem and it was all fine.

The Next Day

I was skipping class and sleeping under a tree again. It was another boring day, and I'm not sure why I needed one of these ridiculous classes when I was supposed to be hunting monsters by now.

This was just a complete waste of my time like I need one of those lessons that I already know of. "Ahem! I supposed that you had a good reason for ditching class this morning," A female but stern voice said. I sigh knowing who it was. "Something you need? Yua?" I said. Opened my eyes sit up lazily.

Name: Yua "Atsuko" Mishiro

Gender: Female

Height: 5'8" ft / 5'10 with heels

I looked at the woman my eyebrow raised, and I sigh. "The class doesn't hold any interest to me," I said bluntly. I then stand up and yawn. She didn't say anything just pinches the bridge of her nose. "Head to the Headmistress's office. You have a mission," She said.

She then turns on her heel and leave I follow her. "Why? why? Are you doing this to yourself Ashura?" She thought.

"You're wasting your own life,"

She knows something about my current situation since she overheard one of my friends' conversations or learned it from the headmistress. And to put it another way, she probably reads my files from the archives.

When we arrived at the headmistress's office and my teacher Luna. "Hey Luna, how are you?" I said sitting beside her. She greeted me back. "Ditch class again?" Luna asked. I ignore her question and just looked at the two. "What do you teachers need me for?" I said.

They explain to me that I had a mission but they didn't know the details as to why or why am I needed. Yua was lecturing me about the importance of attending classes to gain knowledge, and I didn't pay any attention to her rumbling nonsense. 

And thankfully it stops when the Headmistress enters her office. "Good morning, Eleanor Knight," I said.

Name: Eleanor Black-Knight

Height: 5'11" ft

She adjusted her glasses. "Good Morning Ashura, wonder why you are here? Then let's get to business," She said in a serious tone. She then sits down on her chair.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Hello, I'm back. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with friends the more reads and votes the more, and it helps me get motivated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 13 8
One-hundred years ago, giant humaniod creatures known as Titans suddenly appeared and drove humanity to the brink of extinction. Survivors of the Tit...
49.5K 1K 19
WARNING: Contains 18+ content. Reader discretion is advised. Mana. It is a mysterious life force energy that binds the universe together. It flows th...
546K 16K 45
As Lucy appears in the guild one day, she seems as normal and happy as everyone knows and loves; the girl Natsu and the others have known for a long...
15.8K 537 10
With just one song, K/DA rose to the top of the music industry, stealing the hearts of many. To procure the safety of the members, Riot Entertainment...