ɴᴇᴡɴᴇss - ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋɴᴅ (18+)

By conceited_nae

ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ © More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine

Eight

382 4 12
By conceited_nae

/Abel/

"So what are we talking here?" Monte Lipman—CEO of Republic Records—asked.

"We want to sign Amala to our label, or possibly have a mutual say in her career direction," Sal explained.

As they discussed the deal, Abel mindlessly trailed his eyes over to Muribella, who stood next to the bar talking and dancing with Lily. She swiveled her hips as if she knew he was watching.

He knew this meeting was important but the urges to just walk off and drag her back to the bathroom were at an all time high. His dick was rising at the thought.

"I think she's enjoying it at my label. I gave her the same terms I gave you when you were just started out, Abel. So what do you have that's possibly better?"

"Freedom," he replied simply. "I wasn't granted the creative freedom as much as I am now—I want her to have that. I want her to be in control of whatever she desires to do."

Monte laughed and sucked his teeth. "You had that same freedom, Abel."

"Back when I Can't Feel My Face was climbing the charts and we filmed the video, you didn't like the original and convinced me that the public wouldn't like it either, which meant that I would lose money. I just uploaded the original to celebrate the album's anniversary." Abel sat back. "My fans loved it. Some even asked why wasn't it used instead because it matched the song."

"It doesn't matter now because that video has one billion views and counting," Monte shrugged.

"It's been years—that's expected."

"I think we're getting off track here. Abel, let me handle this," Sal suggested. Abel sighed and shrugged.

He sat back half listening to Sal thoroughly convince Monte to at least let them talk to Amala themselves and to possibly see her contract, all while watching Muri's smooth legs wrap around Lily as she grinded against her.

He bit his lip hard feeling a cool shiver run down his spine. He pulled his phone out to text her.

You putting on a show for me?

It took a while, but Muri had finally stood back and grabbed her phone that loudly chimed on the bar table. She turned it on, skimming her eyes over the message before smiling and looking around.

She couldn't seem to find Abel so she settled her orbs back on her screen, sending a quick message.

where are you, you stalker?

Abel smirked.

Find me

•••

And when you do, come sit on this dick

He watched her slightly clench her thighs together as she tried searching for him again. A slick smile etched his face while he watched her slim figure.

Sal tapped his shoulder making him look at them. "I'm gonna walk him out. We're deciding to discuss business at the office tomorrow."

"Yeah, this isn't the appropriate place," Monte boldy implied.

Abel softly shrugged and reached out his hand although he didn't really want to at this point. "I'll see you tomorrow Monte."

"Have a good party."

They shook hands before Sal walked off with Monte, leaving Abel all alone. He sat back against the couch with his phone clenched settling his eyes back on the beauty to the left of him. Not to his suprise, she was already walking towards him with two drinks in her hand.

He smiled up at her as she stood over him, smiling herself. "You bought me a drink?"

"No T-Pain."

Abel laughed letting his hands glide up her thighs as she straddled his lap. He took his cup of amsterdam from her and finished it all in one swallow.

Muribella followed suit. They both sat their glasses on the table beside them, before Muri grabbed his face and started dancing on him.

Don't by Bryson Tiller sounded off from the restaurant's speakers. Abel let her move how she wanted—he was enjoying it all.

He bit his lip, taking his hand to wrap around her neck as she grinded harder. Muri threw her head back with a smile on her face. Her body felt ignited with his touch—she loved how he was making her feel.

She couldn't help but be aroused and ready around him. It was a crazy power he possessed that she knew she couldn't handle.

Abel pulled her forward whispering upon her lips. "Be careful. I'll fuck you right here."

"Do it," she moaned softly. She opened her mouth, letting the tip of her tongue trace his bottom lip before he attacked hers..

They shared a long and frisky kiss, moaning and whispering all of the things they wanted to do to each other.

Muri quickly pulled away, turning her head to see if anyone was paying attention to them. All while Abel showered soft kisses against her skin, while sticking his hand between her legs. He immediately pulled her panties to the side to run his thumb down her clit. She whimpered softly.

"You want me baby?" He asked as he fondled her clit. Muri nodded softly after confirming that no one was watching.

"Yes Daddy." She knew that turned him on more—and indeed it did. His eyes flashed with immediate desire.

Muri had managed to free his member from the dark slacks he wore. She moaned when she felt it slap against her lower half. Rising up a little, Muri sat down on him, grinding her bare flesh against him.

He gripped her ass pushing her down more with a hazy look in his eye.

"Sit on it," he mumbled once he had enough of her teasing. "Let me feel you."

"Say please." She smirked swirling her hips around.

Abel eyed her for a split second. The smirk was wiped off of her face the moment he slouched down, slickly reaching between them to push the tip of his dick inside. Muri gasped immediately clenching around him.

"Daddy doesn't beg" he took her neck again, slowly pushing deeper. "When I say stop, you fucking stop. You understand?"

But Muri was too overstimulated to answer. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as he rolled his hips upward. Feeling how hard he was had her on the verge already. She felt every inch like it was the first time, and like the first time she was rendered speechless.

Abel wasn't having any of that though. He slapped her skin before yanking her face down again. "I said do you fucking understand?"

The roughness in his voice made her shiver visibly. "Mmmm, yes Daddy."

"Good girl." That devilish smile appeared once again. "I want you to ride this dick and don't fucking stop. Squeeze that pussy around my dick baby."

"Mmmmm fuck!"

~•~

Happy New Year! 🥂

much love to you guys, & thank you for the support on this book. It means a lot.

If you haven't already, please check out my other books;

Hidden

A Place With No Name

and these, which are located on my join acc MooNaeMars:

She Gets What She Wants (revamped)

Smartphones (revamped)

all of which will gradually be updated. thank you!

- Nae 🥂 (new year, new emoji bihh)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 365 27
Stories of my bb cory😼
37.3K 211 35
just read :)
39.6K 188 20
RAHAHAH Uh yea Smut If u no like No reda den❗ TᕼᗩᑎKՏ