You mend my heart ❤️ (Complet...

By mamta_verma85

This story starts from where everyone declared bondita as detective. The Sarpanch of one side decides the pun... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
New story on Anidita 🤘
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Happy New Year 🎉
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
PROMO 💔❤
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New Poster 🤘
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (END)

Chapter 08

1.4K 133 19
By mamta_verma85

"Bondita what is this? Move from here" he ordered. She denied. "Aap bahar tab hi jayenge jab mujhe kiss denge" she placed a condition to anirudh. His eyes got widened. She closed her eyes for waiting his kiss.

"What rubbish! I will never give you! Move from here" He threatens her. "Whatever! But i will take" she declared. Then she was moving near him. "No no  Bondita.....you....you can't do this, tum jabardasti nahi kar sakti! Stay away from me!" He asked while stepping backward. "Jab aap nahi karenge to kisi ko to karna padega na patibabu" she said while giggled. She was moving more. "Bo.... Bondita!" He shouted.

She controlled hard not to Lough after seeing his inocent expression. after that She couldn't control herself she busted into Lough after seeing his begged in front of her. "Don't worry patibabu aaj nahi kiya to kya hua! Kal aap khud mujhe karenge kiss" Bondita said while blushing. He breathed hard but as he registered her words he got alert. "No never" he confirmed being serious.

She laughed loudly. Anirudh being irritated after watching her laughter. "Tum has kyo Rahi ho? Maine koi joke kiya kya!" He asked raising his eye bros. "Nahi nahi patibabu apne koi jok nahi kiya par apka chahera dekhne layak tha 😂 jab dar rahe the" she told in laughing way while holding her stomach.

Anirudh frowned he held her wrist tightly and pulled her towards him. "Aisa majak phir kabhi Kiya na.....toh tum soch bhi nahi sakti ki me kya kar sakta hu!" He said in serious tone. Bondita got nervous seeing him in serious and even in close position. "Pati....." Anirudh put his finger on her lips. She got shivered and stopped to saying further. "Meri baat khatam nahi huyi hai, bas do din ki baat hai uske baad tumhara aur mera koi rishta nahi samjhi tum.... uske baad tum apne raste aur me apne raste" he told. Anirudh left Bondita silent. "Mere paas do din to hai na patibabu......dekhte jaiye" she told to herself.

After that she did Pooja and left to the court. They both were doing their work concentrate way. Bondita glared at him but he pretended like it doesn't effected him. She puffed her cheeks and looking otherside. "Most unromantic patibabu babu....paap lagega apko apni patni ko pyaar na karne ka!" she complaint to him from far while mimicking.

Sun rays falling on her head due to this she feeling dizzy but she trying to open her eyes for watching the view. "Kitni dhoop aa rahi hai yaha" she said to herself while looking at the sun.

One day passed like this. But it doesn't effected her in laws at anyway.

At anirudh study he was sitting silently on his chair and thinking about her. "Kya soch rahe ho barrister Babu?" Anirudh's object asked. "Kuch kuch bhi to nahi" anirudh lied. "jhuth bol rahe ho anirudh.....tum sirf aur sirf Bondita ke baare me soch rahe ho, kyoki tumhare dil aur dimag me sirf vahi hai" object 2 replied. "Tum kuch bhi mat bolo! Me Bondita ke baare me kyu sochunga! Me to bas Kuch aur soch raha tha" he again lied. "Aap shabdo se sirf court me khela kijiye barrister Babu, yaha par apke jhuth nahi chalenge" object 1 told.

"Keh kyo nahi dete ki tum Bondita ke liye feel karne lage ho...uske liye tumara Dil dhadkne laga hai, jab bhi vo tumhare paas aati hai tumhaari dil joro se dhadkne lagta hai. Kahi tumhare dil ki baat jaban se na nikal jaaye isliye tum use jald se jald yaha se bhejna chahte ho. Kyoki tum jante ho agar vo tumhare sath kuch pal aur rahi to......to tum khud ko rok nahi paoge apne dil ki baat kehne se, use pyaar karne se" object 2 replied. "Me koi pyaar pyar nahi karta usse samjhe tum log...aur nahi kabhi karunga, barrister anirudh Roy Chowdhury ka dil patthar ka hai jo kabhi pighal nahi sakta samjhe tum dono!! Aur kabhi mere samne Bondita ka naam mat lena.....me nahi sunna chahta uske baare me" he shouted to both shadows and covered his face into pillows. After sometime he looked at them they all got vanished.

It was Last and second day Bondita was working and feeling hungry and thirsty because she didn't ate anything and even she didn't drank a water from one day. After five hours she completed her case file and about to go telephone ranged on the table. She picked up and saying "hello" she asked. "Hello Bondita!" A person replied in heavy voice. Bondita couldn't take time to understand the voice of that person she immediately speaks "jamaibabu!" Bondita asked.

"Han Bondita me chandrachoor..... tulsipur ke logo ne hame dokha diya hai hamare sath chal kiya hai un logon ne" Chandrachoor told from call. "Kya kiya kya hai tulsipur walo ne krishnagar walo ke sath jamaibabu?" Bondita asked being concious. "Bondita tumhare birristra babu ke admiyon ne Aag laga di hai haveli me, puri haveli jal rahi hai, jaldi aao Bondita, me nahi bacha paa raha hu sabko, jaldi aao sumati maa khatre me hai" Chandrachoor said in hurry and cut the call.

Telephone fell from her hands and said to herself "birristra babu ne Aag lagvai hai hamari haveli me! Par vo aisa kaise kar sakte hai? Unki dushmani to mujhse thi na toh phir isme unhone mere parivar ko kyo shamil kiya?" She asked to herself in stammered way. "Ye time in sab baato ka nahi hai Bondita....mujhe jaldi Jana hoga vaha....maa!!!!" she said in hurry and left to krishnagar.

After sometime bihari informed to anirudh that his Bondita Malkin went to krishnagar.. anirudh got happy after listen that she finally went to krishnagar. But after that he listen the fire news he got astonished. "Han barrister Babu Thakuma ki haveli me aag lag gayi hai jiski vajah se Bondita Malkin yaha se chali gayi hai, sabko bachane" bihari told. "Krishnagar me Aag kaise lag sakti hai? Kisne lagvayi hogi?" Anirudh asked to bihari. "Pata nahi chote Malik krishnagar walon se sunne me aa raha hai ki apne lagvayi hai ye aag" bihari replied. Anirudh got surprised.

"Phir to Bondita ko bhi yahi lag raha hoga ki aag maine lagvayi hai....mujhe mujhe Jana hoga uske pass, use bachane" he told and left to krishnagar.

In krishnagar Bondita was escaping her family members one by one from the fire. Lastly she went to her mother. Where fire spread to all the rooms "maa tu chinta mat kar teri Bondita bacha legi tujhe!" Bondita assured and escaping her mother. "Bondita sambhal ke aag bahot tej hai" sumati said in concerned way. But Bondita didn't paying any heed to her words. She somehow escaped her mother from fierce fire.

After that she came out with her mother and asked to everyone "Aap sab thik to hai na maa? thakuma maa? jamaibabu? Tupoor tapoor?" She asked while breathing heavily. "Ham sab thik hai Bondita" all replied in same way. "Baba ki akhiri tasveer reh gayi hai Bondita....vo tere baba ki akhiri nishani thi hamare paas" sumati said without listen her proper words Bondita ran inside the haveli. She picked the half burn of her baba's photo and as she about to came out from inside but the fire increased more. After she watching the fierce fire scene she wrapped the photo frame in duvet and threw out of the room.

Everyone tensed for Bondita because everyone got escape from the fire except Bondita. "Koi meri bacchi ko bachao.....vo bechari akeli hai" Sumati cried. Then she couraged herself and goes while saying "mujhe meri Bondita ko bachne Jana hoga" sumati said to herself but chandrachoor held her and assured her "Aap chinta mat kijiye sumati kaki me bachunga apni Bon......mtlb apki Bondita ko" chandrachoor said.

Bondita was coughing in middle of the fire and about to ran from there suddenly a hard iron rode hit her on her leg due to this she screamed a loud. slowly she got unconscious... Before she fainted slowly slowly everything looking her blurry and after that she got faint. But before she fall on floor someone held her from falling down. It was none another than anirudh.

Flashback - when sumati asking help to everyone "koi meri Bondita ko bachao.....vo bechari akeli hai vaha par!" she begged for helping. In that time anirudh came and listen about Bondita. Without any delay he immediately ran towards her.
Flashback end.

As he held Bondita in his embraces he picked her in his arms and somehow he came out of the fire. Bondita got injured from soldier and elbow. He placed her head on his lap and calling "Bondita Bondita akhe ankhe kholo Bondita 🥺 dekho tumhare birristra babu aa gaye ankhe kholo please Bondita" he cried seeing her in this state. Before he couldn't do further chandrachoor jerked him from her and said "door ho jaiye aap Bondita se barrister Babu!" Chandrachoor roared at him.

"Nahi meri Bondita itni ghayal ho gayi hai me use chodkar kahi nahi jaunga" he declared. Before he picked up her in his arms. Chandrachoor held his soldier and said "dekhiye thakuma! Jara inki jhuti chinta to dekhiye.... barrister sahab ki! jisne khud aag lagvayi vo ab kaise bachane ka natak kar raha hai" chandrachoor taunted.

"Aap Bondita ko hame dijiye ham use hospital leke jayenge, apko jo karna tha vo apne kar liya.....barrister Babu" thakuma told. "Par thakuma Bondita ghayal ho gayi hai! Mujhe Jane dijiye ise lekar" Anirudh told. But before he went chandrachoor took Bondita from his arms and went to hospital leaving anirudh alone.

Anirudh fell on his knees and starts regretting on his deeds. "Nahi mujhe Jana hoga Bondita ke pass, use use meri jarurat hai" he said to himself in concerned way and left to hospital.

After sometime doctor came out of ICU and said to her family members "patience ki situation thodi critical hai.... soldier aur elbow slightly burn ho gaye hai aur......." Doctor stopped in middle while saying. "Aur..aur kya doctor?" Chandrachoor asked being impatient. Everyone looking tensed for Bondita and her mother was crying. "Aur unke per me iron rod lag gayi hai jiski vajah se vo kuch dino hafto tak chal nahi payengi" doctor explained her condition. Anirudh also step backward after listen her condition. "Nhi meri Bondita ko kuch nahi ho sakta.....me kuch nahi hone dunga apni Bondita ko, me uski thik hone me madad karunga" chandrachoor told to himself in mind.

How was the chapter? What will happen next? How will anirudh helped her? Will Bondita forgive her birristra babu? Or something else happen between them? What about chandrachoor's behaviour? Is he right at his place? Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 4K 53
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
83.6K 5.6K 53
This is an entirely different story . The characters are same, but the story is new, romance is new and the plot is entirely different from the seria...
37.7K 3.7K 35
"Bondita... I have decided that I will not leave you here alone. I will stay here by itself with you in London, until and unless you become Barrister...
21.9K 2.1K 50
❥𝑵𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒃 𝒕𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝑲𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒖 𝒋𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒕𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂• His grip...