Hurt by love.| ✔️

Von little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... Mehr

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Curiosity.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Betrayal.

4.8K 103 78
Von little_misswritesss

Me and Thalia want to laugh at everyone this morning. They're all hung over. Especially Xavier. Dante isn't as hung over as everyone else. In fact that guy is barely hung over.

We're all currently sitting in the living room most people like the boys have their heads down on the table because their head hurts. I find it bizarre so does Thalia.

We go few death stares from them especially Xavier. We laughed at them.

"I don't understand what you girls find so funny" Xavier cried out placing his head on the table again.

"The only thing we're laughing at right now is how we were right" Thalia replied.

"Ugh" he groaned.

"Aurora I'd like to talk to you" Dante chirped up from the table looking my way and there's a serious look on his face. Xavier immediately put his head up look towards him.

Dante turned to look at his head and they both nodded at each other. What could it be? Whatever it is they both know about it.

"Um sure. Now?" I asked.

"Si. But in private" and with that he stood up from the table and walked out. Clearly wanting me to follow him. So I do. We went upstairs and went into my room instead.

He walked in mentioning me to come in first so I do and he came in as well closing the door behind him. This feels weird. The look on his face doesn't seem to be anything good.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I need you to pack your things and get the hell out of my house"

I didn't know how much could some pathetic words hurt. But this. This felt as if I was just stabbed in my chest.

"W-what" I heard him the first time but I just couldn't get that into my brain.

"I hate you. I never loved you. I used you from the beginning. Nothing I said was real"

Those words were like venom. They hurt so much. But I didn't dare to let my tears slip out of my eyes. I just couldn't believe what he just said. I hoped this was some odd prank on me or that it's just a fucking nightmare I'm in right now.

"No one likes you here. They were all playing along with me. They knew my plan all along. And your family. Well they're just bunch of assholes. Maybe not Alfonzo. But others... they're just piece of shits. I'd kill them but it would just be way too easy." He said coming closer to me slowly.

"This was all a game. I just needed to kill your dad. He was useless anyways. Your brothers... they owe me alot Dior"

He stopped for a second and looked at my face. And then looked me directly in my eyes. His eyes were full of hatred. Nothing more but hatred.

The pain I had in my chest was unbearable. Everyone knew from the beginning. The only question is... did Alfonzo knew as well?

"Pack your shit and get the hell out of here" and with that he left the room slamming the door behind him. As soon as that happened I dropped to my knees in the middle of my old room now.

After few minutes of bawling my eyes out I stood up and got my suit case out and started packing my things. Honestly I have no money what so ever. I have no idea what I'll do. But I'll figure something out. I don't need my families help.

After I'm done packing I gave the room one last glance. There were so much memories in here. Gosh. I opened the door only to meet Xavier in front of it. I mentally scoff to myself trying to push past him.

But he blocks my way.

"You don't understand Rora"

I stop and look at him. "Don't ever call me that again. Now move. Im getting the hell out of here just like Dante told me to"

"Stop. You don't understand"

"He told me everything Xavier. I know that all of this was a fucking game. You don't really like me neither does Thalia or anyone else! What's the fucking point of me being here huh?"

I wait for him to reply but he stands there shock spread all over his face. He didn't seem as if he could say anything. I think he was speechless just how I was when Dante told me all this shit.

"Exactly" and with that I pushed pasted him and downstairs.

"Aurora? What are you doing?" Aria asked looking my way making everyone turn around apart from him.

"Nothing, completely nothing"

"Well you're clearly doing something" Thalia said standing up. So does everyone else for that matter. Apart from him. They all look at what I'm doing. I'm currently putting my shoes on. I hear Xavier coming downstairs.

"Aurora stop. You got it all wrong" Xavier said trying to stop me.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Thalia said looking at Xavier. I look up at him staring in fact. I look around at all of them. The rage and betrayal is about to explode. But I don't let it.

As I finished putting my shoes on I reach for me coat putting it on as well. I'll call a taxi when I'm out of this darn place. No way in hell I'm calling Richard. I can't fucking take it. I grabbed my suit case giving them all a last look.

I see Elena have tears in her eyes. I don't believe that her or the young boys have anything to do with it. I give her a small smile. Which lights her face up. She runs up to me giving me huge hug.

"Promise me that you'll be safe and you'll text me or call me. And not just leave me. Cutting our contact off again" she said. I think everyone heard that.

"I promise" I whisper. Pulling away I grab her head. Placing both of my hands on each side of her face.

"I love you Elena. And I'm glad we met and that we got those memories with each other. But them" I was mentioning the Rossi's right now. Looking at them. I turn back to her.

"They're not the people you want to hang out with." I pull away looking at my family now.

"You might think that all of them are innocent. But they're not. It's not all unicorn and rainbows. Watch your backs before you'll get stabbed like I did." And with that I gave him one last look and walked out.

It hurt as hell doing this. But I had to. He doesn't want. He doesn't need me. But the real thing I want to know is what on earth did he use me for if I didn't give him anything.

Or was it to manipulate my family? To manipulate Alfonzo. To get the mafia. God I haven't felt this betrayed in days. Months. Years.

I hear someone call my name back from the house. It doesn't take me long to recognise the voice. It was Thalias. I take a deep breathe in and exhale it and turn around.

"What?" I say in sharp voice. She nearly bumped into me because of the sudden action.

"Can you tell me what's going on? Dante doesn't want to say anything neither does Xavier and no one else knows what's going on"

I hiss at the mention of his name. "Look Thalia don't act as if you don't know anything. This" I said pointing at the house and around me.

"This was a mistake. Big mistake. I almost regret meeting you all" her face expression changes. It looks as if she's in pain. She starts to hold her stomach. Shit.

"A-aurora" she stutters.

"What's going on?" I asked in a panicked voice. Just because I'm mad at her at everything it does not mean I don't care about her or the baby. I want the baby to be okay. It hasn't done anything to us. To me.

She suddenly falls into my arms and we fall down to the ground. But I put her head on my lap.

"Can someone help me!" I call out for help. I don't know what to do. I need help but I can't just leave her here. "Aurora it hurts"

"What does?"

"My- my stomach. Make it stop" she cried out. "I can't loose it. Please" she begged me. The eyes. Her face. They were all in panic. The tears that were running down her cheeks killed me inside.

I hear the front door open and see everyone running out. Even him.

"Aurora what the fuck happened" Xavier said running up to us.

"I- I don't know we talked and when I was about to leave she grabbed me and started telling me something hurts. When I asked her she said her stomach. And then the second thing I know she's falling on me" I said in rush and in panic.

I stand up as Xavier takes my place. "Thalia you're going to be okay. Do you understand me. You're going to be okay" he said to her.

"I called the ambulance" Bonita said.

"Thank you" he replied.

I looked at them. All of them. Until my eyes met with his. Gosh this hurts. I start to back away. Grabbing my suit case.

"Aurora stay" Thalias small voice practically begged me right now which made me stop in my tracks. I turned to her body laying on the floor with her head on Xavier's lap.

"I'm sorry... I hope everything will be okay. You're a strong woman. The strongest I've ever met. Don't give up. Fight it. Fight back. I know damn well that you can. Fight for yourself and the baby. I love you" and with that I turn around and head out the gates.

I can hear few people calling my name. But I never hear his. I don't stop at any of them though. The only person they should worry about right now is Thalia.

I hear the sirens. Which indicates that the ambulance is near. I reach to my coat pocket for my phone. But instead of that I take money out. What? I swear I didn't have any.

This is a lot of money that I have in my hand right now. I start counting it. It's in hundreds. $100. $200. $300. $400. $500. $600. $700. $800. $900 and lastly 1000. I had $1000 on me right now. I don't remember ever having this much or asking for this much.

Then it hits me. Elena. She hugged me. She must've put the money in my pocket. I reach back into my pocket and find a note. I open it. And it reads...

Dear Aurora,
None of us knew what Dante was planning until he came back without you this morning. Apparently that's not what him and Xavier planned on telling you. I have no idea what they planned on telling you though. What ever he told you though don't make that stop you. You are a wonderful woman. Don't make the mafia fuck your life up. Leave it to your brothers. The Spain's have too much enemies for you to handle it alone. You don't even know how to be the leader Aurora. Don't make the same mistake your dad made at the beginning of all this. He didn't know how to be the boss. And he fucked up pretty baldy. I promised him I wouldn't say anything to you. About the consequences this led to. But I think this will be the time you finally find out. Your mother died because your dad laid a bet on her that he thought. That he knew he would win. Unfortunately he didn't. The night you were at my house while your parents were at the ball it was the night it happened. He killed your mother with cold blood. He also killed your other sibling. You nor your brothers don't remember her. Your mother had 4 children. But he made it become 3. He couldn't handle the cries Anna was making at night. Anna took a lot of time. She was a baby only. You and your brothers were too young to even know her. Andrei told Vincenzo to kill her. It won't cause him anything but trouble and failure in his mafia and it's gonna make him weak. He did everything just to prove everyone he's not weak. And that's what made him be the second most powerful. But he never got to beat Alessandro. He couldn't. Alessandro was the man of his words but he would never lay a finger on his wife or children. Alessandro saved a lot of people which made him grow his mafia and because the most powerful. Which drove your dad insane. The only reason he abused you was because you reminded him of your mother. It's true. You're so much like her. You look like her. But I'm scared you might have the personality like your father. The genes are always 50/50. You get looks from on of your parents and you also get the personality from one parent. And I'm afraid you got your fathers. The temper you have is his. And you taking over... it just terrifies me. I don't want to loose the girl you are. I don't want you to turn into the monster he turned into. Just for the mafia. Leave this cruel world. Leave the mafia and never look back. Don't look for us. For Dante. For Thalia. It'll be best if you just leave. It's safer for you. I promise you I'll always have my eye on you. You have my word. Mafia life isn't for you Aurora. Dante tried to get you prepared but you were catching things too slow. Until he decided it'll be better if you just leave. Again I have no idea what he said to you that made you look like you were betrayed and angry. There was so much anger. And when I've seen it. All I could think of first is that you're just like your father. But with your mothers looks. We all love you so so much. But this isn't for you. And we cannot spend time protecting you. You made us go down so much on work. And this isn't your fault at all. You just weren't taught anything because of your father. You will be safer this way. We love you so much.

—Alfonzo.

Wow. I uh. I had a sister. Oh god I had a sister. My father killed my mum? Everyone knew and they never told me. This is bullshit.

I look up with tears strolling down my face and see that I've been walking while reading and i don't know where I am. But I can see some shops.

I'll ask people what's this address and then I can get to a hotel. And I guess move on. Like Alfonzo said. If they would want me they'd stop me. But they didn't. We had too much ups and downs. Everything was fine. I just don't understand.

This all felt so real. It felt like a dream. But it was just too real to be true. It'll take a long time to forget them I can tell that. I just had too much fun with them. I cannot forget the day I first met Thalia. God she was an angel. But we all have our bad personalities behind our smile.

Not all of us might not show it just yet. But it'll uncover soon. It hurts. It hurts so much that my brothers don't talk to me. But everything happens for a reason right?

For the past few months I learned how to forgive but not forget. They taught me that. They taught me how to fight for what I want. How to fight for myself. Not to let someone stomp all over me.

They taught me not to give up. Just because it failed once or twice. Fight for it until you have exactly what you wanted. And that's what I'm going to do from now.

I have nothing left. So no point in trying. But deep down I know that I can make my life become something they couldn't. I can do it. By myself. Without theirs or anyone's help for that matter.

I don't have a roof to go under. Nor do I have a job. Or food. I do have money. So let's get this party started.

This is just the beginning.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

114 3 6
"I'm sorry, who the fuck do you think you are!" I said angrily. "Watch your language babygirl, or else you WILL get punished." He said in a really ca...
665 22 10
Dante, a cold hearted mafia leader. Born as the oldest son to his father meaning he would take over the Italian mafia. He's ruthless he's heartless a...
3.9M 61.8K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
18.9K 559 15
When Aurora Rossi died , her husband , Riccardo Rossi , was in depression. He cried for her every night. He wrote her letters every night , like he d...