I got conceived after agreein...

By lazeeann

Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 66... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (FIN)

Chapter 17

346 11 0
By lazeeann

The sweltering heat in Yucheng was not over yet, and high-temperature warnings were sent to citizens' mobile phones through text messages one after another. Mingyue turned off his mobile phone irritably after receiving the fifth high-temperature warning today.

The marketing department made several plans for the next quarter's marketing and sent them to him. Except for the morning meeting, Ming Yue spent almost all his time reviewing the plans, he was quite dizzy by the time he got off from work. It seems like stars are popping around his head.

The day was too exhausting, Ming Yue stayed up until five o'clock before leaving the company.

The underground garage was sweltering, and the air was filled with strong hot exhaust from the cars, enough to make people feel suffocated.

He had left the company in a hurry and forgot to change his clothes. Now that he was in the car, he realized that he was still wearing a formal shirt. He immediately unbuttoned the two buttons on his neckline and felt relieved of the stuffiness.

When he returned to the Weiyang Hall, Mrs. Deng was cleaning the ribs. When she heard movement in the living room, she quickly walked out of the kitchen and said with a smile, "Master Ming, why did you come back so early today?"

Ming Yue sat on the sofa in a large font, and exhaled heavily: "I'm a little hungry, so I left the company half an hour earlier."

Mrs. Deng said: "I haven't started cooking yet, but I have boiled a cup of white fungus soup, do you want to pad your stomach first?"

"Thank you, Mrs. Deng."

After having the white fungus soup, Ming Yue sat down for a while and went back upstairs to take a bath. The hot water smudged the skin all over his body, and when the fatigue was relieved, it induced drowsiness.

He leaned on his back against the edge of the bathtub, tending to fall asleep.

At this time, the bathroom door was opened from the outside, he opened his heavy eyelids and looked over, Lou Shijing was slowly walking this way.

"Why did you take a shower so early? Are you tired today?" The man squatted in front of the bathtub, smoothing his wet hair close to his ear.

Ming Yue patted his hand away, and said weakly: "It's more tiring than preparing for the college entrance examination."

Lou Shijing curled his lips: "Why don't I come to Mingyou to help you."

"Come on—" Mingyue knew that Lou Shijing was trying to make him happy, so he couldn't help rolling his eyes, "Tianheng can't live without you, so you better take care of your own business."

Lou Shijing smiled lightly, and stopped joking with him: "The meal is ready, let's go downstairs to eat."

Dinner is stewed pork ribs, fish head with chopped pepper, stir-fried water spinach, and fried corn with shrimp. The combination of meat and vegetables is complete and nutritious.

Ming Yue was probably hungry and panicked, he ate three bowls full of rice, and finally drank a lot of pork rib soup.

"Is the food in your company not good?" Lou Shijing picked up two pieces of ribs with his serving chopsticks while talking.

"Of course, it can't compare to Mrs. Deng's exquisite cooking." Mingyue knew what he was going to say, and snorted coldly, "I really didn't eat much at noon, wouldn't you be happy if I had an extra bowl of rice?"

Lou Shijing said, "Even if you eat ten more bowls, I can afford it."

"Uh..." Ming Yue subconsciously looked at Aunt Deng and Aunt Liu in the kitchen, his cheeks unstoppably hot, "Who wants you to raise me? I have hands and feet, I can't die of hunger!"

Besides, after three years, they are going to go their separate ways, talking about whether to raise or not.

Lou Shijing glanced at him indifferently but didn't speak again.

After dinner, Lou Shijing went to work in the study as usual, Ming Yue sat in the living room for a while, but his stomach ached for some reason, he drank the hot milk prepared by Aunt Deng and went back to the bedroom, ready to sleep.

The drowsiness was unstoppable at first, but this intermittent pain made him unable to sleep peacefully. After rolling in the bed for an hour, there was no sign of falling asleep.

so sad--

It's not the tearing pain that hurts the heart, but it was like the blunt knife that cuts the flesh, torturing people bit by bit, inch by inch.

Lou Shijing returned to the bedroom after working overtime, saw him lying on the bed with a dismal complexion, immediately approached him quickly, and asked, "What's wrong, what's wrong?"

It was only after he finished speaking that he realized that the conversation between the two of them tonight was almost entirely in a Q&A mode.

"My stomach hurts a little. It must be from eating too much." Ming Yue put his hands on his chin and said, "Please pour me a cup of hot water, thank you."

Not long after, Lou Shijing brought a cup of hot water, and Ming Yue lay down on the bed again after drinking it, his expression still unchanged.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"No, I'll just lie down for a while."

His frame is small, and even though he is tall, he still looks thin and weak overall.

The beautiful butterfly bones protrude under the silk nightgown, and the narrow and slender waistline outlined the very perfect body.

Lou Shijing took a few glances, then covered him with an air-conditioning quilt, got up, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Three days later it will be the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the moonlight outside the window is thick and bright as day.

The Weiyang Pavilion is surrounded by phoenix trees, and every summer, the sound of cicadas around it never stops. Yucheng is a city without the spring and autumn seasons. Even though the Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching, it is still extremely hot.

The cicadas chirp and the crickets chirp, making it extremely noisy under the starry night.

The window was not closed, Ming Yue listened to the cicadas for a long time, and the discomfort in his abdomen seemed to subside.

Lou Shijing came out of the shower, his hair was already dried, and seeing Mingyue still lying on his stomach, he asked, "Stomach still hurts?"

"much better."

"Aren't you going to see a doctor?"

"I'm not sick, why see a doctor!" Ming Yue was suddenly annoyed and couldn't help shouting at him.

After finishing speaking, he realized that his tone was very aggressive, so I looked away in embarrassment, and his voice gradually softened: "I'm sleepy, I wanna sleep."

He quickly turned sideways, and soon felt that Lou Shijing was lying down beside him, and the scent of pine wood mixed with the smell of shower gel came from behind, which was as good as ever.

Suddenly, Lou Shijing reached out to wrap his arms around his waist, put his palm on his abdomen, and gently rubbed it.

"I'm sick in my stomach, don't do it!" Ming Yue went to pat his hand, but he held it back.

"Don't move around." Lou Shijing's tone was indifferent, unable to detect any emotion, "I rubbed your stomach, I never thought of doing it."

"Uh..." Mingyue was at a loss for words, feeling guilty for treating a gentleman's belly with a villain's heart, and after a while, he gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, and simply pretended to be asleep.

Lou Shijing's palm was very warm, like a rejuvenated hand, and the pain disappeared after a few minutes of rubbing. Ming Yue curled up in his arms and fell into a deep sleep with the calming pine wood fragrance.

Early the next morning, Mrs. Deng cooked a pot of seafood porridge as usual, and also steamed a tray of milky steamed buns and crab roe buns filled with soup.

Mrs. Liu cut a few fresh Archangel and Sophie Rosa from the garden and put them in the vase on the dining table. The elegant purple and fresh pink are intertwined, adding a lot of vitality to the dining area.

After Ming Yue washed up, he came to the dining area with Lou Shijing and he was going to leave for the company after breakfast.

However, what was surprising was that he had no appetite today, and he didn't have the aura of feasting like yesterday evening at all. He even frowned when he smelled the seafood porridge, and his stomach felt as uncomfortable churning his insides.

Lou Shijing filled the porridge for him, and put two milky steamed buns on the plate: "Come over for breakfast."

Ming Yue sat down as promised, and took two sips of the porridge.

so fishy——

There are cod fillets and king prawns in the porridge, with a little minced meat.

It's the same as before, but Mingyue feels fishy in his mouth when he eats it.

Seeing his frown, Lou Shijing asked, "What's wrong?"

Ming Yue put down the porridge bowl, and shook his head: "It's okay."

It wasn't until eating two milk-flavored steamed buns that the fishy smell of seafood was suppressed.

This kind of life lasted for two days. Whether it was seafood porridge or lean meat porridge, he felt that the fishy smell was too strong. Even his favorite braised pork ribs on weekdays were hard to swallow. In the end, after trying out everything, only the white rice porridge and sour Cucumbers are best for him.

My stomach still hurts when I sleep at night, and I even wake up at around two or three o'clock at night.

Lou Shijing felt that something was wrong with his state these two days, so he hugged him after he came back from the toilet, and said in a warm voice, "Go see a doctor tomorrow, your stomach has been hurting lately, and you don't have any appetite, and you have lost a lot of weight."

Mingyue looked at him with the light of the light, the man's deep eyebrows were close at hand, and while the sharpness was withdrawn, there seemed to be a little bit of imperceptible tenderness.

"Don't go." It was rare for him not to get angry, and his tone was very calm, "It's probably caused by the autumn tiger. It's so hot that it will be fine in a few days."

Lou Shijing's eyebrows tightened, and he said after a while: "The day after tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival, and my parents asked us to go back to the old house for a reunion, when the time comes, all the uncles will come back."

"Oh."

"Do you want to take your father-in-law and mother-in-law to the old house for the Mid-Autumn Festival?"

"They won't agree." Ming Yue knew what kind of temperament his parents had, "After getting off work tomorrow, you and I can go back to Ming's house for dinner, and treat it as a holiday with them."

Lou Shijing responded, "Okay."

The high temperature in autumn lasted for a whole week, and it was not until autumn rain fell that the hot weather this year finally subsided.

The air after the rain is extraordinarily fresh, and the evening wind blows over the mountain road, bringing with it the fragrance of grass and trees.

Since returning from Changbai Mountain, Mingyue has not returned to Ming's house for more than a month. The ginkgo trees on both sides of the road have begun to turn yellow, and the air is filled with the scent of osmanthus, which is rich and refreshing.

Ming Yue sat on the co-pilot, with his slender, white fingers sticking out of the car window, feeling the wind.

However, the blast quickly slid through the fingertips without leaving any traces.

"What did you have for lunch today?" Lou Shijing asked casually while holding the steering wheel.

Ming Yue stared sideways at him, and the broken hair on his temples was blown by the wind, covering half of his face: "I remember the agreement said that we will not interfere with each other after marriage, and there is no need to report to you about eating, right?" ?"

He knew that Lou Shijing might be concerned about him, but if he told him that he didn't eat anything and only drank a bottle of yogurt to satisfy his hunger, the man might yell at him to see a doctor again.

My ears are getting calloused...

Lou Shijing's eyes fluttered, and the hand holding the steering wheel unknowingly used a little strength, and the knuckles were slightly white.

There was no communication between the two of them until the black Bentley drove into the Ming family's mansion and Yu Jinshu got up from the rocking chair in the garden, they both called "Mom" in unison.

The sun was setting and the sky was covered with red clouds, and the mountains in the distance became green as ink at this moment.

Yu Jinshu was still wearing a luxurious cheongsam, her appearance was gorgeous and flamboyant.

The originally smiling face froze slightly when looking at Ming Yue: "Yue Yue, why are you so thin?"

Lou Shijing inquired about her words and looked at Ming Yue, noncommittal to her words——

Ming Yue has indeed lost a lot of weight. There was not much meat on his waist, but now he is so thin that he can hold it with one hand.

"Mom, why do you always make such a fuss?" Ming Yue took her arm angrily, and walked into the house while talking, "You thought I was fat last time when I came back from Changbai Mountain, but this time you said I was thin."

"But you really lost weight." Yu Jinshu finished speaking and looked at Lou Shijing, "Come inside, your dad has been waiting for you for a long time."

This season is the most suitable for eating hairy crabs. Auntie steamed a lot of fresh crabs, which are particularly eye-catching among the delicacies on the table.

Ming Yue frowned before he started eating, seafood, meat, oil... all made him feel uncomfortable.

In the past few days, he was used to eating plain porridge, and when he saw these things, his stomach immediately turned upside down. If he hadn't squeezed his palms tightly to hold on, he would have vomited out by now.

Thinking about his eating habits these days, Lou Shijing avoided crab and shrimp meat and added a few slices of pickled cucumber to his bowl.

Ming Wu picked two plates of crab meat and handed them to Ming Yue and Lou Shijing. He remembered that Ming Yue loved hairy crabs, so today he asked his servant to steam a tray of plump female crabs.

The strong fishy smell lingered in his nostrils, Mingyue couldn't bear it anymore, covered his mouth, and ran to the toilet quickly, lying on the side of the washbasin to vomit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 9.8K 66
Author: Shangbei Street Status: Complete Status in COO: 62 Chapters+4 Extras As a successor of Gu doctor, Xiao Chen was ordered to take Gu to the Orc...
8.1M 260K 58
"Because I should be the only one who looks at you like that," he murmured, his voice dropping low as he steps closer. Miles Carter is notorious arou...
41.5K 932 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...
1.5M 32.7K 75
oneshots for natasha romanoff female reader, however most of them are gender neutral