Izuku Yagi - All For You

By Prttygoodnoob

Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkne... More

Quirkless Loser
What is this Power
Missing
What Now
Did I miss Something
You Don't Deserve Quirks
The Gang
The Shadow Kid
Blood Sucking Teen
Himiko Toga
Vigilante Duo
Old Friends
Interrogation
I Understand Now
Crazy Blondes
Birthday Brawl
Facing The Past For The Future
Talk
Just Before UA
First Class 1-a
Class 1-b
Class 1-a Quirk Assessment
Problematic Class 1-b
Himiko has fun with 1-a
Hero
USJ
What Was That
Sports Festival
Tournament
Undeserved Chance
Nomu Attack
Public Appearance
Still a Child
Fight For Your Life
New Term
Teamwork
Improving Heroes
Quirk Limits
Final Exam - A
Defeating Shigaraki
Attacked
Thrive to Survive
Burned Ashes
Grudge
The Rescue Mission
All For One
Dorm Rooms
Speech
Answers To Why
What The Past Has Become
The Pressure is on
One For All
Interning
Invitation For War
Head In The Game
Children In War
Burning Defeat
All For One Is Gone

The End?

2.9K 30 22
By Prttygoodnoob

Well that is the end of this story, Izuku Yagi - All For You. Not perfect, several things I wish I could change but it's done. Technically it is my second story, but it was my first story I developed after putting up chapters. Obviously, this was inspired by the usual Izuku Yagi stories, and I delved into Izuku having All For One. There a several things that I would change, mainly the beginning and Izuku having better development but other than that, I think I did decently well. But I do intend on going back to tweak the grammar and fix a few other things later.

I would like to thank you guys for taking your time to read this story. Apparently, it will take over a full day to read so I'm sorry. Also, I want to have special appreciation for Alulain as he was one of the first people to read my story and consistently say that the chapters were good.

I want to ask what I should do next. Should I do something different or do another iteration of the Izuku Yagi story. For example, I can continue Izuku Midoriya as a vigilante story, or have him dead and make a quirkless OC take his place. Or I can make Izuku Yagi with Overwatch or him having a quirk that makes him undead after he commits suicide.

You don't have to say anything, I just wanted to thank you all for even reading this garbage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 62 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...
25.6K 526 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
29.1K 197 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
8K 169 4
Izuku Yagi, son of the number 1 hero All Might and the number 12 hero Tempest, and brother to Nariko Yagi. Izuku had a pretty nice life, but a visit...