Hurt by love.| ✔️

By little_misswritesss

19 year old girl named Aurora Dior was being abused since she was 8 by her father. Her father Vincenzo Dior i... More

Characters.
Introduction.
Aurora.
Dinner with the Rossi's.
Dante.
New home. New life.
Raspberries.
I met an angel.
Giovanni and Ace.
Mafia Ball.
Mafia Ball pt 2.
Who dies?
Mini Dante and mini Aurora.
Burn him to death.
New relationship?
Brothers.
Secrets and lies.
New York.
Devil and angel.
Ups and downs.
Love or hatred.
Reunited.
Bloody red.
Spanish & Italian.
Kids.
Complicated.
Right time.
Comes and goes.
New Family Member.
Change.
The past.
"We all need someone in the end"
True colours.
Key to my lock.
Betrayal.
Moved on.
Goodbye?
Fight back.
Bad news.
Waiting.
Come home.
Old life.
Changes.
Mafia Queen.
Powerful.
Bigger family.
Safe, loved, home.
Always and forever.
Soulmate.

Curiosity.

4.4K 91 17
By little_misswritesss

Enzo and Angelo came in before we started dinner. I didn't know they was coming. But Alfonzo told me that they went to see their old friend that they didn't see in ages. Because apparently he came into this two few days ago. But being loaded with so much work they didn't have the chance to see him.

We all finished our dinner and dessert. I got loads of compliments about the cake I made. Thalia was head over heels for it. She basically ate all of it. And she said 'I need to make a new one like that soon' those are her exact words.

And I know I won't be able to escape from not making one. But I feel bad because I didn't know Alfonzo and Lucia were coming and I got them nothing. But I said to myself that when I'll go over to their house I'll buy them all something.

They didn't buy us anything either as to why they didn't have time and didn't know that they were coming over for Christmas dinner here until basically evening. And the shops were closed at the evening because of the Christmas hours.

So I don't feel anything bad against them because I do understand. Just like everyone else. Me and the rest decided to open the gifts when they leave so they won't feel left out.

But I think we'll open the gifts tomorrow because everyone started drinking. Either they've been drinking vodka, whiskey or beer. The only person that wasn't drinking was Thalia. Because of her pregnancy of course.

I wasn't really drinking either. I had a drink in my hands. It was vodka mixed with coke I've had it in my hands for like 30 minutes now. And I've only took like two sips out of it.

It's not that I wasn't up for drinking it's just I didn't want Thalia to be left alone with drunk people. Lucia and Alfonzo let the kids drink too. Elena wasn't really a kid neither was Diego, Enzo nor Angelo.

I mean Angelo was the youngest out of them all. But Alfonzo and the rest of adults came to thought that it wouldn't be fair on him if he would he the only one not drinking while his brother was.

I mean I sorta did stand up for him. At the beginning Lucia and Andrea was against it. So was Alfonzo a bit. But I said that it just wouldn't be fair on him. So I jumped in here and there. Until they decided to let it slide this once.

Angelo thanked me many times. Everyone knows that this isn't his first time drinking. So he doesn't hide the fact that the burning sensation at the back of his throat after taking a shot doesn't affect him.

Dante is well, he isn't drunk. He's tipsy. He's making silly jokes here and there. Xavier that guy is 100% drunk. Thalia doesn't seem like she wants to look at him. But when he does make some jokes to her she does giggle.

Things are good for now. I think that Alfonzo and the rest are staying the night. Because there is so much alcohol I know for a fact that they'll all be really drunk. And too drunk to drive. It would just be too dangerous. Plus I wouldn't let them no matter what.

"Hey earth to Aurora" i here someone say. I look up and Thalia was trying to get my attention for this whole time.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You literally spaced out for a long time here"

"Yes. Yes I'm fine" I say looking around the room seeing everyone laughing and talking. I'm really glad that Dante got along with my family. Especially the boys.

"Okay good. I have no idea how this night will end" she said looking at them all and shaking her head.

"Neither. But id suggest us to get the guest bedrooms ready to be fair" I said also looking at them.

"Yeah... come on"

And with that we both stand up. But we do catch some peoples attention. Especially Dante's and Xavier's.

"Ladies where we of to?" Xavier asked with a cocky smile plastered on his face.

"Don't worry about us. I'd worry about your alcohol running away from you" I said pointing at his drink as if it was about to run away.

That idiot falls for it. "Wait what" he said and turned around to look at it. Then I quickly mention Thalia to go but also giving a small wink to Dante.

"That was a good one" Thalia said still giggling.

"Thank you" I replied walking upstairs with Thalia in front of me.

"I think what we need in the bedrooms is some body wash, tooth paste, tooth brushes, hair brushes and towels. And of course some duvet and pillows" I said.

"Yes. But how much rooms do we need?"

"Hmmm you said all the bedrooms have king size beds right?"

"Si"

"Okay well we'll need 4"

"How are they all gonna fit in only 4 rooms"

"Lucia and Pedro in one, Alfonzo and Andrea in the other, Elena by her self and the boys in the last one"

"Smart thinking"

I smile.

—some time later—
We officially finished all the guest rooms for everyone. Me and her started walking drown the stairs hearing a lot of laughter. When we came into the living room we stopped in our tracks to see Xavier on the floor with the Christmas tree on top of him.

I look at Thalia and she looks as if she's about to explode. "How about we don't shout at him but we'll help him up?" I said.

"Agreed" she nodded.

We walk up to him and I take the Christmas tree off of him with a bit of a struggle. All the decorations that Thalia put on made the tree really heavy. But I feel one hand on my waist and the other one helping me with the tree.

When I look up it's Dante. "Thought I'd help" he said giving me a smile.

"Thank you"

When the tree is back up I kneel down to Xavier. "Stand up and go to bed?" I asked. He nodded while his eyes were closed. Thalia looked at me looking sorta amused.

"Come on then" when I said that he lifted him self up with a bit of mine and Thalias help.

"In fact no. No bed. Let's get this party started!" He shouted releasing his hands from mine and Thalias stumbling to the table and sitting down in his old seat.

"He's unbelievable" I whispered but Thalia clearly heard me and agreed. When we realised that he actually won't go to bed we decided to sit on the sofa again.

I got few looks from Dante here and there. It was like around 1 in the morning now. I could feel my eyes bailing on me. I only had 2 drinks for the whole night.

So I'm sober. Thalia is asleep next to me. Resting her head on my shoulder. I could feel her light snores. But you can't really hear them because of how much noise there is.

I'm deciding wether I should wake her up and take her to the bedroom or to leave her as she is right now still having her head on my shoulder.

Ah fuck it. I shake her a bit. "Thalia come let's go to your bedroom" I said quietly

She opened her eyes slightly. "Mhm" she hummed in return standing up and leaving the room not even looking at the rest. I obviously follow her. Her room isn't far from mine. It's like 2 doors away in the hallway.

When we did reach her bedroom she opened the door and flopped herself on the bed carelessly but carefully so she wouldn't hurt the baby. She laid herself on her side and covered up with the duvet. I sat down on the sofa that she had in her bedroom waiting for her to fall asleep before I'll leave.

"Aurora?" I hear her faint voice.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for everything"

"It's no problem"

"Goodnight I love you"

"Goodnight I love you too"

Few minutes later after staring into the dark room I can hear her light snores. So I lift myself up and leave closing the door quietly behind me. I'm really debating wether I should go back downstairs or into my bedroom.

It's not that I'm not tired I just want to make sure that everything will end goodly and that no one will not drive anywhere in that state that they're all in right now.

I mentally groan to myself and walk to the living room. I'm only doing it for everyone's safety. I've never seen them be this drunk so I have no idea what will pop into the brains. When I reach my destination I see a passed out Xavier on the couch. Angelo is half asleep on the table. Dante is talking with his dad. And the rest is also giggling and talking.

I look at Aria and she's tipsy. She realised that I came in so she gave me a smile. I walked up to her.

"Do you want me to take you to bed?"

"No no I'm fine"

I nodded my head. I cannot lie I'm just so tired I want to go to bed. I over Alfonzo say that he's staying the night with everyone else so is Lucia. So that gives me a grief of relief. I spared Xavier a look. All I know is Thalia won't be happy with him if she won't see him in the same bed as her in the morning.

I looked over at Dante only to my surprise see him looking at me as well. He stood up. He was drunk now. Great. "You seem a bit tired piccola" (baby)

"Because I am"

"Let's go to sleep then bambina" (baby)

"What about them" I point towards everyone

"They'll manage. But we do need to take this guy upstairs because I cannot handle Thalia yapping all morning" he said pointing towards Xavier. I nod and we walk up to him.

"How are we gonna do this exactly?"

"We're gonna wake him" he slurs.

I don't reply nor do I do anything. I just watch him carefully. Xavier was hard to wake up but he eventually does after like 5 minutes. We walked behind him making sure he doesn't fall or anything.

When we took him safely into the room where Thalia was we could hear that he immediately fell asleep as we heard his snores. Which made me giggle a bit.

"Come" Dante said pulling me by my hand gently and I do. I follow him out the room and close the door behind me. We were still holding hands until we reached Dante's room. I've mentioned the fact that mine was literally in front of his.

"You're sleeping with me again" he said pulling me inside his room closing the door behind me.

"God I think I'll move into this room with you" I said joking around but he does not take this as a joke.

"I'll make my men take your things into here" he said while stumbling to the bed. Gosh.

I walk to the bed as well and make myself comfortable. Dante was under the duvet as well. But he didn't fall asleep. Instead he suddenly jumped on top of me out of nowhere.

"I like you. A lot." He said grinning down at me.

"So do I"

"No because I like like you"

"Mhm"

He stared at me for a couple of seconds even though you basically couldn't see anything because of how dark the room is. I could just feel his eyes on my face.

I suddenly feel his warm lips bash against mine. But it was gentle. He was being gentle. It felt as if our lips were craving for each other this whole time.

They were like puzzles that fitted each other perfectly. I feel Dante's tongue slip into my mouth colliding with mine. I could feel all the alcohol he had in my mouth.

He stopped and pulled back. For a few seconds he just laid there. Until he uncovered both of us taking his shirt off. He was still on top of me though. And then he ripped mine off of me. He didn't take it off he ripped the piece of material off of me and tossed it carelessly onto the floor.

Leaving me in my bra. I looked back at it. But I felt his thumb being placed on my chin brining my attention back on him. We made the most strongest and burning eye contact we've ever made.

I could feel myself have this emotion in my body making me want him. I can tell with the look in his eyes that he's craving me as much as I am right now.

"Fuck this" he whispers colliding his lips with mine again placing his hand on my waist. He started kissing my neck going down to my collarbone until he stopped where my bra was. He looked sort of irritated which made him look hot as hell.

I felt his hand go under my back reaching the bra and unbuttoning it and taking it off with aggression. He started kissing me where he left off. From the collarbone and down to the middle of my boobs. Putting his hand on one of my boob and playing with the nipple making me make a moan.

I moaned at the pleasure. He kissed me down my stomach reaching to my leggings. He grabbed them and pulled them off of me same with the panties. Revealing my whole body again.

He stared down at it for a few seconds and smirked he stared unbuckling his belt slipping his own jeans off. Revealing his dick to me once again. He spread my legs wide open and went down. But before he done anything he looked me in the eyes and gave me a small smirk.

Then he broke it and started to eat me out. This immediately made me moan. "Oh god Dante"

After a minute or two of doing that he finally inserted himself in me. Having my legs on his shoulders and his hands on each side of my waist.

"God Dante" I moaned

"Yes princess"

This hurt. Not in a bad way. In a good way. This pain bought me nothing else but pleasure. After few more rounds we were done. I ended up in Dante's T-shirt again without anything underneath.

Right my bedroom is across from his but I'm just too lazy plus it's nearly 4 in the morning. Dante had his pants on and was under the cover. Same with me.

We were exhausted. We were both laying on our backs. I had no idea wether he was sleeping or not. I feel him move next to me I feel a hand being placed on my stomach.

"Aurora I have to tell you something" he slurred.

"Yes?"

He stopped for a few more seconds until he spoke again. "I- uh I... I think I love you" he bursted out. Oh damn. That froze me.

"Dante I think I have to tell you something too"

"Go on" he mumbled.

"I think I love you too"

We were both silent. We didn't know what to say next.

"Didn't expect that" he spoke up I could hear the shock in his voice.

"Neither. Especially from you Rossi" I replied trying to make the awkwardness go away. It did make him chuckle which is good.

"Ah goodnight Aurora"

I smiled to myself. "Goodnight Dante" and with that we both decided to go to sleep.

I think I do love him. This is either going to destroy me or make me happy. I really wonder which one it is going to be. It's curiosity you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
19.4K 266 142
Aurora is a beautiful, kind, young woman, who tries to have a good life. It's hard when something bad happens, but that's going to change. Dominic is...
361 22 22
Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents. She's a law student by day and a strip...
147K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...