Happy Ever After

By PopDat_Sonic

i have waited lifetimes to find you. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
36.
37.

35.

14.2K 755 675
By PopDat_Sonic

"...And why did you tell him that Amber?"

Amber sighed before looking over at her therapist, Tyanna.

"Because I just really needed to hurt him, it's like he said and did shit that whole night that hurt me. I needed to get back at him once." She answered.

Tyanna nodded "I understand that, so where do you two stand now?"

"He literally won't talk to me, he stormed out the room so I couldn't tell him I lied. Then when he calls for Mecca he calls her iPad."

"Mmm, Amber you have to take initiative in this aspect. That lie can ruin the both of you completely.. and if you don't rectify this nothing else can be fixed."

Amber nodded as tears fell from her eyes.

"What's making you cry?"

"Everything.. I just wish things could've went differently."

"I know, but the reality is that they didn't. Now would you be willing to work it out with him?"

"Yes, I really want to spend my life with him.." Amber cried.

________________________

Knowledge Ali

"Mama fuck her." Knowledge said as he drove home after practice.

"Knowledge Najir! No sir, that is the mother of your child and I am your mother, so you won't talk like that." Ivory fussed.

He sighed as he stopped at a red light.

"I'm sorry ma.. but she fucked another nigga."

"I know baby, have you talked to her?"

He scrunched up his face.

"Nah, I'm not dealing wit her."

"What about y'all's child?"

"Mecca gotta iPad, if I wanna see her imma go through Sky or you." He said.

Nothing had ever hurt Knowledge like this. Not even his ex-girlfriend in high school having a baby on him.

"Look baby, talk to her. That's 99% of the problem, folks don't wanna communicate."

"I wanted to marry that girl.."

"I know papa, are you home yet?"

Knowledge nodded before he realized she couldn't see him.

"Yea mommy, I love you."

"I love you more." She sighed.

Once Knowledge made it inside, he headed to his office space to look over some contracts his manager had gave him.

Not long after he started signing papers, his phone rang showing Mecca iPad causing a smile to show on his face.

"Hi baby." He said as the call connected.

"Knowledge.." Amber spoke.

"Bruh..." he groaned as he went to hang up.

"Stop, please listen to me."

"Ight first answer my questions." He said to her.

"Okay.." she nodded

"Is Mecca good? She straight? Nothing happened to her right?"

"Yes she's sleep right now."

"Ight then, we ain got shit to talk about." He said before hanging up the call.

He kind of felt bad after the fact, but he more so didn't care. He wanted her to feel at least half of what he was feeling.

Taylor
Haven't heard from you since the party👀

Knowledge read the message and smirked before typing a response.

if i send you a ticket rn, you coming?

_______________________

"Ma, I didn't have sex with him." Amber cried as she laid on their couch.

"Wait what?" Ariele perked up in confusion.

"I-I only said it to make him mad.."

Ariele rolled her eyes "You chirren getting on my nerves.. have you talked to that boy?"

"I tried ma, he won't listen and I think he has me blocked." She said crying some more.

"Why would you even lie Amber? I can't wit all this, I'm sitting here wit you and my food prolly burning." Ariele fussed.

Amber shook her head "You know what, fuck him. I should've went to fuck Ace, he was texting that bitch."

Ariele blinked at her daughter.

"Amber..."

"No ma, I'm not kissing up to no nigga. He got me over here crying while he's probably laid up with her right now. You know he didn't even care until I made up that lie.."

Ariele sighed "Amber you said you wanted to work it out with him, this way of thinking is what got y'all into this in the first place."

"So what you want me to do, ma?"

"Take initiative right now, that boy over there hurt bad over a lie. So you need to go to him directly and fix it, so y'all can fix everything."

"How imma talk to him directly, he keep ignoring my calls and-"

"Check yo email, I just booked a flight for tonight." Chris said as he came into the living room. "I'm tired of yo ass."

Amber logged into her email, and sure enough there was a flight to Memphis.

"We got Mecca, go pack some things then Chris will drop you to the airport." Ariele said.

Amber nodded as she headed upstairs.

A few hours later.

It was now 9:30 as Amber rode in her Uber to Knowledge's house.

She was nervous since apologizing and communicating her feelings was still such a foreign concept to her.

But she wanted Knowledge and this is what she had to do.

Soon the driver pulled into his driveway and she blew out a breath.

"Thanks.." she spoke as she grabbed her Large Telfar tote with her things.

"Have a good night."

She walked up the long driveway, then soon reached his doorstep.

She rang the bell a few times, then knocked impatiently.

"Yo who the fuck-"

Knowledge looked down at her in annoyance.

"Please let me in." She spoke, looking up at him.

He had a mental battle with his conscience for a moment before stepping aside.

He watched as she began to take her shoes off, since that was his house rule, but shook his head.

"Nah keep them on, you not gon be here long I got someone sliding through."

He internally smirked seeing the look on her face, knowing that hurt her.

"I didn't fuck Ace. Knowledge, I'm sorry." She quickly blurted out.

He looked at her in confusion as he sat on the mini couch by his door.

"Repeat that shit."

"I'm sorry, I didn't fuck him. I haven't even seen him in months.."

"Why would you tell me that shit then?"

"I wanted to make you feel, how you were making me feel at that moment." She told him.

He let out a dry chuckle "You sick.. that's some sick shit you know?"

She watched as he fell silent.

"Knowledge, I'm sorry."

"Bruh.."

She moved closer to where she was directly in front of him, before sitting on his lap so they were eye to eye.

"Baby, I really am sorry. I want us to work, please." She said, hugging his neck.

He shook his head and leaned back against the wall.

"All you fucking do is lie.. why?"

"...I don't know."

Truthfully she did know.

"You gotta come wit something better Amber."

"Because I be scared.." she told him.

"Scared of what, bruh? Cause this shit don't make no sense."

She stayed silent causing him to scoff.

"Get off me." He spoke as he was about to stand up.

"No, please stop." She begged, holding onto him tighter.

"Talk then."

"I think that I lie get out of things when they started getting tough."

He shook his head.

"So what you want me to do now? Hmm?"

"Forgive me."

"Ight so lemme tell you this.. I bought Taylor a ticket and she on the way. How you feel about that? You still want me to forgive you?"

Amber felt herself get upset as she tried to move off of his lap.

"Nah, stay right here.. honestly tell me."

"I honestly don't care if you forgive me now."

"..Honesty is all I was looking for."

"So what you gon do?" Amber asked.

"She ain boarded the plane yet, so imma let her know not to come." He said as he pulled out his phone.

Amber watched him send the text, then saw she responded with an Ok.

"I'm sorry for allat shit wit her.. it's over. And I'm sorry for the shit I said to you too." He said looking back up at her.

"You forgive me?" He asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Not completely.." she told him.

"I gotta work for it?"

"Mhm.." she sounded.

"Ight we gon fix whatever, hop off." He said before standing up.

Amber watched as he grabbed her bag and headed towards the stairs.

She followed after him, until they reached his room.

"I'm going to shower." She said going into the bathroom.

__________________________

"Uhhh," Amber moaned as she felt his tongue flick her clit.

He looked up at her as she leaned back on the bathroom counter, with her mouth parted open.

"B-baby I'm gonna cum."

"Cum then." He spoke as he rubbed her clit and kissed up her thigh.

"Ouuuuuhhhh," she let out as she felt her whole body shake.

Knowledge continued circling his tongue as she rode out her high.

"I can't-" she struggled to get out while trying to move, but he locked her legs around him.

Finally his mouth unlatched from her pussy, causing her to breathe out in relief.

Knowledge chuckled as he roughly dragged her off the counter.

He faced her towards the mirror before getting behind her.

"I hate youuuhh." She cried as he entered into her.

"I hate yo ass too." He gritted in her ear as he sped up his strokes.

Amber tightly gripped the counter as she stared at herself in the mirror.

"Oh my goshhh." Her eyes rolled as she leaned her head on his chest.

"Yea.. talk yo shit now. Who fucking you like this? Hmm? Can't nobody fuck you like this."

Amber just stood there with her mouth open.

Knowledge bit his lip, seeing how good she looked.

"Mhm.. you look so good I should take a picture." He chuckled.

Amber moaned in response.

"That's what yo hoe ass want? A picture?"

He grabbed her phone off the counter and took a picture before putting it down.

He pressed his hands into her back dimples and smiled seeing her ass move like waves.

Suddenly, he pulled out and she groaned.

He ignored her before hopping on the counter.

"Shut the fuck up.. Come ride my shit."

Amber got on top and immediately moaned as she felt him. Once she was ready she moved up and down.

"Oh shhh-" Knowledge groaned seeing her coat his dick.

"Mhmm.. who fuck you like this? Nobody gon fuck you like this." Amber said, as she kissed his neck.

Knowledge watched in amazement as she sped up and their skin slapped together.

"Imma bout to cum, girl."

"Cum for me.." she moaned.

She felt herself cumming as she continued bouncing.

"Ughhh," he groaned as she hopped off in enough time.

The two got off the counter and cleaned up, before getting in the shower together.

Amber washed Knowledge off as he did the same for her, then they got out.

"Do me a facial." He told her.

Amber laughed as she grabbed all of his skin care products and started.

Knowledge sat on the counter as she combed through his beard first looking for any ingrown hairs.

"You see this pimple?" He asked.

She nodded and grabbed his extraction tool.

"We done beefing?" He asked.

"Mhm.. I didn't like this." She told him.

"Ion like being mad at you or hurting you, you my heart for real. I'm sorry."

"We were both wrong.. you was a little wronger. But I'm sorry too."

Knowledge chuckled "..Wronger?"

"Yes." She laughed.

"I love you Amber.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.8K 36
- Hood Niggas and toxicity that's all you need to know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ–ค
460K 21.9K 36
two halves of a whole.
16.1K 556 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...