Devil Woman

Da readingatnightt

Nyra 'Fairy' Carter is a stripper turned blossoming businesswomen. Nyra doesn't believe in second chances and... Altro

Trigger Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 16

5K 153 16
Da readingatnightt

Nyra

"Boss, Kevin is dealt with. I cleared out his office and house. All of his electronics have been cleaned out of anything that could tie back to you. I found a key that leads to a safety deposit box that contained a USB. Eddie is combing through it as we speak."

"Did you check his safe?"

"Yes. He had some files in there, and whatever could be used against you was burned."

"Good. Let Eddie know to call me when he has its contents."

"Yes, boss." He nodded but didn't make an attempt to leave my office. "Boss, about the incident yesterday, I apologize for how he snuck into your room. I reprimanded my men and doubled security. That put aside. It does beg the question as to how he was able to bypass the men and get inside."

"Yes. How did he manage to bypass your security, Omar? Do we have blind spots that we do not know of? Do we need more cameras?"

"I don't know. It's not possible that this man has had no military training. Maybe he's a former CIA, FBI, or something. His background check was stiff, and it checked off all the right boxes, but he's a fake. I know it in my gut that he's not to be trusted."

I clasped my hands together and leaned forward in my chair. "Who says I trust him?"

"Boss, I didn't mean any disrespect. I'm here solely to protect and guard you. I'd die for you."

"Tonight, he'll be at the club with me. He'll be staying late, even after the dance I give. Go to his apartment and see if you can find something on him. Be discrete. Be cautious. If this man is an agent of any kind, then he's manipulative and knowledgeable about creating some fake persona. Check everything."

"Yes, boss."

He opened the door to leave when Jessie appeared in front of him. He moved out so she could walk in, then left us.

"What can I do for you?" I asked her with a smile.

"I was going to ask you if it's true you're dancing tonight?"

"I am. I'm excited."

She sat down across from me. "Did you miss it?"

"I did. I didn't think I would, but I love dancing."

"I don't. I don't think I ever will."

I got up and went to sit in front of her. I squeezed her hands reassuringly. "And that's okay. It's more than okay. Jessie, you are a free woman. Do as you please and go where you desire."

"That's what I came to talk to you about. I want to go to Switzerland. By myself. I want to see the green lands, hike mountains, and swim in their lakes. I love working here with you and seeing you every day, but this past week I have been feeling very tired. I think I need a break, Nyra. Will you give it to me?"

"Of course, I will. Take as long as you need, but answer me first. Are you okay, health-wise? Is there something I should be worried about?"

She smiled and kissed the hand that was holding hers. "No, I'm healthy and well."

"When do you plan on leaving?"

"As soon as I find you a replacement."

"All right."

A tear fell down her cheek, and I ssshhed her as I wiped it away. "I'll miss you, Nyra."

"You're scaring me, Jessie."

She shook her head and laughed through a cry. "I don't think I've ever done something for myself. This trip, this will be for me."

"Then I wish you nothing but the best, and I'll also miss you very much."

After an emotional day at the office, Jessie and I parted ways when our work was done. I headed to the club I was scheduled to dance in tonight. I hung out with the girls in the dressing room, drinking champagne and smoking cigarettes while we talked.

"Will you make it permanent, Nyra?" One of the dancers asked.

"No, I don't think I will. It's just fun, and I'll keep on dancing until it stops being fun." I set my champagne glass down on the tray. "Enough about me. How are you girls doing?"

"Good."

"We're doing good."

"That's good. Remember, if anyone bothers you, let me know immediately. I'll deal with whoever it is." I threatened lowly, and they nodded their heads.

The girls dispersed to VIP rooms and private dancing sessions and lap dances while I prepared for my dance. I went to the rack of lingerie and pulled out a baby-blue backless lace bodysuit.

The straps were thin, and there was a deep plunge down the valley of my breasts all the way to my belly button. I loved backless lingerie only because it didn't hide my tattoo, and I loved seeing those wings there.

I pinned my hair and blow-dried my bangs, and parted them to the side. I did my usual glitter makeup look before slipping into clear pumps. I looked into the mirror and sighed.

Was I ready to find out if Ivan was some spy? Or would they not find anything? Either way, something had to give.

Ivan shouldn't have, but he meant something to me. It wasn't even the sex. It was the other little things. The smiles, how he makes me laugh, and the flowers. They were in my bedroom, on my bedside table, so I could look at them before I fell asleep.

It was something strangely intimate. To have a gift mean something to me, and for that gift to also be flowers. We weren't dating, but he bought them for me. I didn't know what to do with all the emotions he was obviously or obliviously invoking inside me.

I think I liked him. I don't know. What did it mean to like someone? Wasn't it just a way to give someone access to use and ruin you? Not only that, but I gave up pieces of myself that I'd never given up before.

Only Jessie knew about my cousins and uncle. Yet, I told him. It was like I needed to justify my cuffing actions, which I didn't have to do. Nyra didn't justify her actions. Nyra did whatever the fuck she wanted to do.

The beat of the song played in the background as I stepped out confidently to the stage. It was a rather sexy choice of song, but I had told the DJ to play it when it was my set. I barely started my set when the men in the very large crowd were throwing their money.

I walked to the pole in the middle of the stage and grabbed it with both my hands as I pressed my back against it. It was cool and it made me shiver. I used this time to scan the crowd to see if I could see him, but there were so many people that I couldn't see him.

Ignoring it, I closed my eyes and let out a breath of air before focusing on the dance.

Ride it, we're all alone
Ride it, just lose control
Ride it, ride it, come touch my soul
Ride it, ride it, let me feel you
Ride it, turn the lights down low
Ride it, from head to toe
Ride it, ride it, come touch my soul
Ride it, ride it, let me feel you

The crowd cheered and whistled as I danced for them. I used all my core strength to move around the pole and give them what they came for. I moved around the pole as if it was an extension of me, flaunting my body in every position I could.

Stripping was like a slow seduction. I had to take my time, engage with the audience, flirt, wink, and tease them slowly until they lost their minds. It took strength, patience, and practice. It was a workout, moving my body around the pole and using the strength of my core to wrap my legs and arms around it.

I felt a little out of practice because it's been a while since I last pole danced. I used to be able to work the pole better than I was working it right now, but the crowd didn't seem to care. I went from position to position, swaying my hips and showcasing my ass before sliding down and getting on my knees.

I leaned back against the pole and arched my hips upward. I ran my fingers underneath the material where my breasts were. The screams got louder, and I could barely even hear the music, and it surged me up with pride and confidence. I gripped the pole from behind and climbed off the floor.

I danced around the stage, my body seducing the crowd with its taunts and sly peeks of my ass or breasts. My eyes finally found Ivan, but he wasn't in front of the crowd but in the far back. He had a glass cup in his hand and looked very pissed off.

He lifted the cup toward me in stiff salute while giving me a hard and angry look. There was something about seeing this man angry and challenging him. It turned me on. It made me want to go crazy.

I pulled down my straps, and even from so far away, I could see him tensing up at my movement. At this moment, it felt like it was just us staring at each other from across the room. I was utterly and completely breathless and panting as I pulled the body suit down my body exposing my breasts.

The cup in his hand shattered, the glass getting everywhere, and before I could pull it down even further, he lunged forward. He pushed through the crazy and erratic men and then jumped on the stage. He grabbed my hips and threw me over his shoulder, and ran off stage. I could hear the distant sound of the men booing, shouting, and cursing.

He set me down in the hall that connected to the dressing room and pressed me against the wall. He grabbed my hands and pinned them up above my head, and held them tightly with one hand. The other one went around my throat, and then he slammed his lips onto mine. He kissed me unapologetically. It was a cruel and punishing kiss. It was wet and loud, and it hurt.

I hadn't kissed a man in years, and I couldn't believe he was kissing me right now. I taunted him, yes, but I didn't expect him to kiss me because of it. Or maybe, deep down, I did. Maybe I wanted him to kiss me. I found myself moaning loudly as I kissed him back.

He groaned into my mouth at my response, biting my lip hard, drawing blood that he licked and tasted before shoving his tongue down my throat. He tightened his hand around my neck, taking control, and slanted his head over mine, deepening the already intensified kiss.

My breasts ached against his chest, and my nipples were crazy with need as they brushed up against his shirt. I bucked my hips against him, and he responded, rolling his hips onto mine.

I couldn't breathe from this kiss, and for a moment, I think I wanted to die kissing him. No wonder he wanted to kiss me; he was fucking good at it. He tasted me thoroughly, lapped at my mouth avidly, and coaxed my tongue with his.

I grew wetter from his assault and hooked my leg over his thigh, and he pressed himself harder against me. His hand left my throat, and he massaged and kneaded my thigh as he ground into me. My nails dug into his arm and traveled upward for his hair. I threaded my fingers and yanked hard enough for him to hiss when I forcefully lifted his head up to look at me.

"Did you like watching me lose my fucking mind?" He asked, his chest heaving and his breath labored. Just like mine.

"Yes."

"You provoked me."

"So what if I did?" I shoved at his chest. I put my hands through the straps of my bodysuit, and he took off his jacket and handed it to me. "I don't want it." Ignoring me, he put it over my shoulders and forced my hands into the sleeves. "I said I don't want it." I snapped.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me with soft eyes. He moved my bangs out of my way and cradled my cheek. It was such a tender thing to do, and I hated it. I hated that I liked it. I hated that he kissed me. And I hated that I kissed him back. I smacked his hand away from my face, and he dropped it in defeat.

"Don't ever kiss me again."

He smiled a small smile. "I make no promises."

"I'm being serious." I snapped, and his hands tightened into fists as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You kissed me back. If you were serious, Nyra, you wouldn't have kissed me back. You wouldn't have moaned and let me kiss you and taste your mouth. You're acting like a little fucking brat right now.

My hand is fucking twitching with the thought of bending you over my lap out on that stage for everyone to see while I teach you a lesson. Don't fucking try me. I had a shitty fucking day. I came to see you because I told you I would, but I'm not staying. I'm leaving now."

With that, he spun around and walked out from the hall and away. He left me frustrated, irritated, and feeling like a child being scolded.

A/N: Thoughts on their first kiss?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.1K 82 22
What happens when a group of people, dealing with individual hells, find a safe haven within one another's embrace? Will they stay strong against wha...
8.3K 375 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
403K 9.9K 70
|WARNING:STRONG ADULT CONTENT/ EXTREMELY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE 18+ ALL KIND OF TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!!| Catharina DeLuca, an uprising, fashion designer by d...
2.1K 59 6
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...