Devil Woman

By readingatnightt

Nyra 'Fairy' Carter is a stripper turned blossoming businesswomen. Nyra doesn't believe in second chances and... More

Trigger Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 15

4.9K 147 15
By readingatnightt

Ivan

She got off of me and went to her bedside table. I stood up to follow her and saw her pull out two sets of cuffs. "Take off your clothes and get on the bed."

I eyed the cuffs in her hand, and even though I hated being restrained during sex, I craved the intimacy and sex we shared together. I stripped my clothes off, and the way her lips parted, and her thighs clenched didn't go unnoticed. I climbed on her bed and spread my legs and arms for her.

"Do the women you've been with ever tell you how handsome you are?" She asked as she traced the cuffs with her fingers.

"It's usually the other way around. I compliment them."

She took off her robe and ran the cuffs between the valley of her breasts. "Compliment me."

"You take my fucking breath away," I murmured. "I never knew what the definition of a beautiful woman was until I met you. Every inch of you is carved and molded to goddamn celestial perfection. God, the way I crave to touch, kiss, and taste every inch of you. I desire you all the time."

"Lie back, Ivan."

I lied down, and she climbed onto the bed and reached for my arm. She kissed alongside my arm and up to my fingers. She kissed every single one of them before cuffing my hand. She repeated the action with my other arm, then kissed down my chest and abdomen.

Stopping at my cock, she ignored it and went down my legs. She cuffed my ankles and then straddled my chest. She placed her hands on either side and looked down at me.

"Why are you so eager to taste me? I thought men hated eating pussy."

I gave her a quizzical look. "Those are usually the idiots that don't know how to do it right. Some men feel like they haveto do it, so they get reciprocated. There are other types of men that give their women head because that's the only way they can reach their orgasms.

It's just an intimate way of letting their partner know that they're taking care of them sexually. You have your rare breed of men that fucking love eating pussy because not only are they good at it, but because they love the taste, the smell, the sounds, and the mess." 

She cocked a brow. "And you, Ivan? Which type of man are you?"

I licked my lips. "The rare breed. Now, sit on my fucking face, woman."

She moved her hips off my chest and hovered herself over my face. I looked up to meet her eyes, and the minute her cunt reached my face; I devoured it. She gasped from the hasty assault and moved her hips over my face.

Fuck. She was already so wet. You could hear the wet sounds of her cunt as she glided and skated over my mouth. I strained against the cuffs, wanting to touch her, to reach upwards and cup her breasts, to hold her thighs down, so she couldn't squirm away, but I couldn't.

Her fingers went to my hair, and she pulled and yanked as I grew more erratic with my limited movements. I was greedy, starved, and ardent as I tasted her. I lapped her up, the honeyed and devoted taste of her cunt filling me up with warmth.

I kept my eyes on hers, and though hers were hooded, she was still watching me. Her lips were parted as moans and shaky gasps tumbled out of them. I sucked on her clit hard, and she cried out my name in pleasure. The desire to satisfy her, to bring her gratification, to have her know how insatiable I was for her taste was ineffable.

I wanted it known. I suspired to pry her apart with my fingers, to pinch her nipples taut, to massage and knead her skin, but I'd have to settle for this. Her head fell back, and her hips grew frantic over my mouth. I could feel her orgasm building, nearing, and the tremor of her breaths told me she was close.

"Baby, I'm cumming." She moaned.

I almost fucking came with her just from the use of that endearment. Her fingers were definitely going to pull my hair out of my skull, and then there it was. The divine fucking taste of her orgasm. It flooded my mouth like passion and fire and slid down my throat like silk, and I lapped her up gluttonously.

Her legs were shaking, and I could feel the vibrations of her body as she came down from her high. She removed herself and straddled my chest. Leaning over, she produced a condom from her drawer.

She ripped it open and stroked me before slipping it on. She didn't tease or give me some jaunty remark. She gripped me and slid down my length until I was buried deep inside her. I groaned from how wet and warm she felt and watched her head fall back.

Her breasts shook, and I could see the tips of her nipples vibrating in the air. Fuck, what I wouldn't do for a taste. She let out a cry of pleasure, and I felt her nails dig into my chest as she dropped her head to press against mine.

"Ivan." She gasped.

"Yeah, baby, talk to me."

"You're so big. Fuck. I love how you feel inside me." She praised as she moved her hips in slow circles. "Nothing and no one compares." She whimpered, and it surged me up with pride.

Sitting back up, she rested her hands on my thighs and began moving her hips in back-and-forth motions. I think deep down, sex was mediocre with other women. I don't know if it was because it was all meaningless hookups or relationships that didn't go anywhere, but sex has never in my life felt this way. It was salacious, passionate, and wretchedly incurable.

"Woman, your cunts heavenly." I rasped.

I wanted to claw myself out of the restraints just so I could feel her skin and taste her sweat. I don't think I'd ever felt this sudden urgency of desolation in my life. I'd never wanted to touch someone this much.

It was this animalistic urge buried deep inside my bones and skin that wanted to mark her body, to claim it, and to fucking own it. I wanted my bites scattered over her flesh, my fingerprints tattooed on her hips and thighs, and I wanted her to look at them and remember me.

To only think of me when she sees them, to only imagine me as she touches herself. She was in my mind, living there rent-free. Nyra inhabited every iota of my being, of my soul, and my mind, and it felt unfair that I was the only one going crazy.

Her eyes shined challengingly. "I thought I was the devil."

"You are. You're my pretty little devil. Aren't you, baby?"

She nodded her head enthusiastically. "Yes, I am. Your devil."

"Fuck me. Fucking fuck me faster." The demand sounded more like a plea, but I didn't care. I was desperate for this woman, and I'd beg for her without hesitance. "Baby, bounce on my cock. Show me how pretty your tits look when you're riding me. Let me hear that dirty sound your cunt makes when you fuck me."

"Oh, fuck, Ivan."

I strained harder against the cuffs, and the shackling sound of them echoed throughout the room as this woman rode me to my orgasm. Our heavy breathing mixed in with our grunts and moans, and it created an erotic symphony.

Fuck, I wanted to record this sound and keep it for myself. I wanted to listen to it on repeat perpetually. Skin slapped hard and recklessly against each other, and her hands came up to wrap around my throat as she rolled her hips deliberately.

"Ivan, you're not allowed to fuck another woman. The only person you're allowed to fuck is me. Do you understand?"

Fuck. "Yes."

"Good boy."

She leaned down and licked my cheek. Her tongue trailed over to my neck. She assaulted the sensitive and clammy flesh with her teeth. I hissed as she bit and sucked harshly. Her mouth went over to my shoulder as her movements regained their speed.

She was panting, thrashing against me, and when she bit down hard on my bicep, I came. My orgasm triggered hers, and I groaned as I felt her wetness coat my dick. I felt her hips slow down, and then her tongue lapped and pacify the animalistic bite she left.

She was absolutely trembling as she slumped on top of me. Her face was hidden in my neck, and I felt her fingers trace my chest. It was too fast when she rolled off my body. I missed her warmth and scent immediately. She stood up and put her robe back on before removing the cuffs.

Before I could rid myself of the condom, she sat down next to me and grabbed my wrist. She traced the reddened mark the cuffs left and leaned down to leave an unexpected kiss there. I felt that kiss in my heart, and I had to shake it off before I conjured up some petty meaning behind it.

"Do you think it's childish?" She asked, her finger still tracing over the mark.

"No."

"Be honest, Ivan."

"I am, Nyra." I placed my hand over hers. "Woman, look at me." She lifted her chin. "Since when do you care what anyone thinks?"

"I don't."

"My opinion doesn't matter, Nyra. My pretty little devil should never care what anyone thinks."

She bent down and kissed the top of my hand, her soft lips lingering on my skin for a moment. When she lifted her head, she was already standing up and heading somewhere in her room.

I disposed of the condom, went to the bathroom, and washed my face. I reached for my clothes and began getting dressed. I saw her climb into her bed and lift her knees up to her chest. She rested her chin on her knee and kept her eyes on me as I got dressed.

"What?"

She shook her head. "Nothing." A ghost of a smile painted her face as she tilted her head to the side. I zipped up my jacket and went to her side of the bed.

"I bought you flowers, by the way," I remembered, and she lifted her head to look at me. "That man, Omar?" I wanted to confirm his name, and she nodded. "He took them away. Said I wasn't allowed to bring in unknown items."

"No one's ever bought me flowers." She whispered. "I don't know if I have a favorite."

"I brought you pink orchids."

Her eyes shined, and for a moment, I thought she would cry. She cupped my cheek and swiped her finger across my jaw.

"Thank you."

I swallowed hesitantly. "You're welcome."

After getting dressed, she held my hand and walked us out of her bedroom. Keeping her hand in mine, she guided us over to where that man, Omar, stood. He bowed his head respectfully at her, and then his eyes dropped down to our joined hands. The nose flare and jaw twitch didn't go unseen by me. Either he was too protective of her and untrusting of me, or he had feelings for Nyra.

"He said he brought me flowers."

"Yes, boss."

"Can I see them?"

The man looked angry as he nodded his head and disappeared to retrieve them. He came back begrudgingly with the flowerpot I brought with me. He handed it to Nyra, who dropped my hand so she could take it from him. They weren't a bouquet. Orchids came planted. Three or four pink flowers stood tall and strong, and she closed her eyes as she inhaled them.

"They're so pretty." She whispered more to herself.

"I'm glad you like them."

"I do."

"I don't know how you've never had a man buy you flowers. Have you only been with idiots?"

She ran her fingers over the flowers. "They buy me other things."

"Like cuffs?" I teased, and she rolled her eyes.

"Cars, villas, apartments, diamonds, purses, shoes, stupid stuff like that." She listed, and the man in me felt small as the list went on.

I couldn't afford any of those things. I mean, I could save up, but now that I wasn't working, I really couldn't afford those things. I hated that I cared about this. I shouldn't care. It's not like I was trying to woo her to fall in love with me.

This whole ordeal was a seduction. A way to bring her down, to bring her to justice, to avenge Henry's death. That's all it was. Yet none of those things calmed me down.

"Maybe those are better than flowers," I said nonchalantly.

"No, they're not. I don't need a man to buy me jewelry or shower me with gifts that I can buy myself. I'm a rich woman, and I can buy whatever my heart desires. Yet, there is something oddly sweet about a man buying you flowers.

They're unmaterilastic, but they're perfect to me. I thought I didn't have a favorite flower, but these might be my favorite." She answered sweetly, genuinely, and something happened at this moment.

My heart fluttered. She sounded so real and raw and vulnerable, and it hurt. It hurt that she was offering me little pieces of herself like this to me. I didn't fucking deserve it, because all I'd do with this information was find a way to use it against her.

I didn't know what to say in response, so I didn't speak. I walked over, cupped the back of her head, and kissed her forehead. Her soft sigh pulled on my heartstrings. Her men walked me out of the house and toward my car.

They didn't speak, but I could tell they hated me, that and they didn't trust me. They were right not to. I drove out of her driveway and back to my house to regroup.

A/N: Ugh, I'm biased I know, but I love them so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 512 25
18+ Loosely based on Romeo and Juliet set in a magical fae world. Two powerful families have ruled over the the dark and light fae for thousands of y...
1.9M 75.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
146K 6.3K 58
Book 1 of The Secrets of Spiritwood - Complete Carter Jones had spent her entire life in Spiritwood, until the day her father finds himself in hot wa...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...