Devil Woman

readingatnightt द्वारा

Nyra 'Fairy' Carter is a stripper turned blossoming businesswomen. Nyra doesn't believe in second chances and... अधिक

Trigger Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 9

4.3K 147 16
readingatnightt द्वारा

Ivan

"What the fuck did you think I was going to bring?" I spat as I yanked my hands away from their grips.

She stared me down for a minute and tilted her head, silently giving them a command. The four men ducked their heads and walked out, leaving her with me.

"Was that necessary?" I asked angrily, but she didn't move from her position.

Siren and bewitching eyes looked at me as if trying to gauge every reaction and micro-expression that flashed across my face. She undid the sash of her robe and let her fingers trail down until the robe parted.

She didn't take it off, but I could see what she was wearing underneath. Nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing. Fuck. Of course, she wasn't the type to play fair.

Ignoring my question, she replied with her very own. "Do you want to know how many men called and asked for a private session with Fairy?"

I pried my eyes away from her bare midriff and shook my head. "How many?"

Her eyes glimmered enthusiastically. "Over six hundred."

She dug into the pocket of her robe and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. She offered me one, but I shook my head. Shrugging, she lit it and leaned against the wall. I caught a glimpse of the scope of her breasts, and I watched the steady fall and rise of her chest as she inhaled and exhaled the smoke.

"And how many did you say yes to?"

"One." She held the cigarette between her thumb and pointer finger. "I could have made what? Almost four million? Maybe more if I decided to raise the fee?"

"Yet, you chose me and waved the fee. Why?"

"You ever been cuffed?" She asked instead, and I stayed stoic at the mention of cuffs.

"No."

She exhaled the smoke and took a few steps over but didn't sit next to me. She sat on the single sofa across from me. She leaned back, and her robe covered half her body, and I could see the stiff peaks of her blush-pink nipples.

My hands formed into fists at my sides as I watched her. She was smart. Using her body to her advantage to distract me and my thoughts. I had to give it to her. I couldn't stop staring at the naked glimpses she was giving me so generously.

"When I let a man in my bed, I cuff him. Some men don't mind it, but others get frustrated. Tell me, Ivan, which type of man are you?"

It wasn't a surprise that she knew my name. I kept my first name the same but altered my last name. I even got a fake ID and driver's license. As long as she was concerned, I wasn't Ivan Waters, an ex-detective, but Ivan Gertrude, an electrician. I even forged some paperwork and paper trail for this whole fake persona. Nothing was going to lead her back to me. 

"I'm the type of man never to shy away from a new experience. You want to cuff me and fuck me? I think only an idiot would say no."

She didn't look impressed. She exhaled the last bit of smoke and leaned over to crush it on the marble stone ashtray.

"I think you're a liar. Men don't like to give women the upper hand, whether it's in sex or not. The alpha male in you wouldn't let me cuff your hands and ankles to my bed and fuck you at my own pace.

No, you'd want control. You'd want to touch me, taste me with your fingers, change the position of how we fuck. No, you wouldn't be able to lay back and let me have control, but it's not your fault.

Men grow up with this wiring in their brains that tells them never to take commands from women. They're more wired to take and take and fucking take from a woman and never give back."

This woman spoke of men as if they were rabid animals, savages. As if the whole male species had offended her or wronged her. There was truth to her words, and I could agree with her in some matters, but not all men were that cruel and unyielding.

It made me wonder if I missed something about her when I did my background check. I didn't bother to check for sexual assault records or reports.

"Is that why you cuff men? To take back the control or because you don't trust a man to touch you?" I probed.

Her eyes shined at my words, but that was the only crack in her façade. I couldn't even decipher anything from that little crack.

"Men are greedy." She said, and her voice was calmer, despite the fact that she looked infuriated.

"Very." I agreed.

She closed the robe over her body and kept her arms there as she leaned forward. "It's one of the seven deadly sins."

"There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who stirs up conflict in the community."

"Do I have a devout Christian in my midst?" She asked in fake awe. "Or someone whose parents forced him to go to Bible Camp?"

I laughed, and it was genuine. "The latter."

She stood up suddenly, and her moves were as soft as her face as she went to the bar in the corner of the room. I heard the sound of glass tinkling and alcohol pouring. A minute later, she came, her robe this time tied, and handed me a drink. She left the middle seat between us empty and sat on the other end.

"I hope you don't mind the stiff drink." She said as she lifted the cup to her mouth. "I find the stiffer, the better." The corners of her lips tugged into a half-smirk.

"I find that to be the case as well."

She let out a laugh that didn't belong to someone like her. It was musical, charming, and played me like a fucking violin. I took a sip of the musky and bitter drink and watched her peer at me through her lashes.

"Secret for a secret?" She suggested. "Or would you like me to just take off my clothes and dance for you right here?"

"Shall I go first?" I asked.

"You want to strip naked and dance for me?" She teased, her brow cocking in amusement.

"After I learn your little secret, I'll do whatever it is you desire," I told her.

"Big words."

"Don't worry. I have something bigger to back them up with."

She laughed louder this time, and I swear to God Almighty, I was all water, melted down into a puddle from that sound alone. Goddamn. Her laugh resembled the night sky, uncontrolled waves, and Angelic halos that shined ever so brightly.

"I'll be the judge of that." She concluded. "Now, for my secret." She downed her drink and set it down on the table. "I kill every man and woman that get in my way. I'm not ruthless...no, nor am I savage, but I don't like obstacles. Either you're with me or against me. Now, what is your secret, Ivan?" 

Holy shit.

I couldn't believe she had just laid it all out in front of me. I suspected her, hell, I've been tiring myself out with investigations and pulling all-nighters just to bring this woman to justice, but I couldn't. The confession would be deemed worthless.

Not only did I sign a fucking contract, but I didn't have proof of her even saying it. Not like I could use it without getting sued and possibly killed for it. My face stayed void of any emotion, and I swirled the golden liquor in my glass before drinking it all and putting it right next to hers.

"My secret won't be as grand as yours, but I'll try my best," I said. "When I was sixteen, a friend and I went to the local mall in our city. There were these new shoes that all the kids in school were wearing. I grew up on the poorer side, my parents worked minimum wage jobs, and the shoes themselves cost a fortune."

This was a true story. One I've never told anyone.

"So one day, my friend and I...we stole two pairs. He wore the shoes every single day to school."

"You never wore yours, did you?"

I shook my head. "They're still in a box in my closet back at my apartment."

"Did you feel guilty for stealing, or were you scared your parents would catch you?"

"At sixteen, you're not really scared of your parents. Maybe it was the guilt, or maybe I just felt disappointed in myself. Either way, I never wore them. Not once."

"Does anyone besides me know this?"

I sighed and shook my head. "No, just you."

"Ivan, if I ask you a question right now, will you answer me honestly?"

"Yes," I answered with a slow nod.

"When you saw me up on that stage, did you know I was the one you had met at the hotel bar?"

"Yes. Your eyes gave you away."

Her brows furrowed, and she almost looked confused. "My eyes?"

"They're like a dark ember, a warm auburn, and they're the second most beautiful thing about you," I confessed, my words genuine and true.

Murderer aside, this woman was a goddess, and I'd be an idiot to say or think otherwise.

"What is the first?"

"Your laugh. I've become obsessed, consumed with hearing it."

"Usually, men compliment my ass or my tits or how good my mouth would look around their dick."

My nose wrinkled in disgust. "Men are horny pigs," I told her.

She tutted. "Lust. Another sin." 

"Is it considered a sin if all I can think about is being cuffed to your bed with the warmth and heat of your cunt wrapping around me?"

Her eyes dilated at my words, but she didn't falter from her spot. "Yes. A great sin."

"I don't mind sinning. I'll confess and pray for my salvation between your thighs. Is it not considered worship?"

"It is."

She was on her feet, and her hands undid the sash of her robe. She let it fall to the ground, and the sound of my guttural appreciation of her naked form echoed through the room. This woman looked like an inexpensive painting come alive.

Every stroke and brush of her body was truly carved from utter perfection. I couldn't find a single flaw in her body. Her tits were round, and I enjoyed how they fell a little. It made her seem more real.

The tips of her perky nipples were a soft mystic pink and so hard. Fuck. My mouth actually watered to touch them, taste them, and feel the stiffness on my tongue.

She stood there watching me, allowing me to observe her body, allowing me to breathe her in. She wasn't shy, and she had no reason to be. This woman was too sexy, too beautiful, and too goddamn dangerous.

My eyes followed down her navel and the curves of her hips until I landed on the region between her legs. Her mound was bare, and it looked so soft, like the rest of her skin. She suddenly lifted her hands in the air and gave me a little spin, and my cock jerked in my pants at the sight of her backside.

Her tattoo spanned her back, and I memorized every line and detail of them before bending down and swallowing up the image of the swell of her round and peachy ass. I've been with women. All types of women.

I wasn't insatiable for sex, and I could go without it for a while, but this woman. This woman made me insatiable for her, for how she would feel wrapped around me, milking me for everything I've got. I hadn't even touched her or tasted her, and yet I was already so fucking deep down this hole that I knew it wouldn't end well. It would only end in disaster.

"Why'd you waive the fee?"

"I wasn't going to let you pay to fuck me, Ivan. I respect all sex workers out there, but I'm not one."

My brows furrowed. "You knew we'd end up fucking?" I asked.

"Yes. From the moment you walked into this room, your fate was sealed with me." Out of nowhere, she produced two sets of cuffs. "Either you let me cuff you, Ivan, or we won't fuck."

I eyed them wearily in her hand. "You'll release me after we're done?"

"Depends." She said with a sly smile.

"On what?"

"Just how good you are at fucking. Now, yes or no?" She waved the cuffs.

"Yes."

She licked her lips. "Then take off your clothes and let me see your body."

A/N: I mean....mommy? I really do love this woman with all my heart. How about you?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

21.5K 836 27
TEASER: "No fiancée of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...
555 42 14
What happens when a group of people, dealing with individual hells, find a safe haven within one another's embrace? Will they stay strong against wha...
88.8K 2.4K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...
292 12 5
After a brush with death, Lyra Hart fled to New York City with nothing but a single suitcase and her best friend by her side. Years later, she's beco...