Affinity- GMW Farkle Fanfic

By Cheerios1234567

Aviana Lucía Pérez has been always been in the dark.. She wasn't like her older siblings... That's when she d... More

Cast
Girl Meets Aviana
Girl Meets World
Girl Meets Boy
Girl Meets Sneak Attack
Girl Meets Mariana Pérez
Girl Meets Maya's Mother
Girl Meets The Fathers
Girl Meets Smackle
Girl Meets Flaws
Girl Meets Hidden Persona
Girl Meets First Date
Girl Meets Kayden vs Two Mothers
Girl Meets Getaway Pt. 1
Girl Meets Getaway Pt.3
Shawn Meets Kayden (And The Kids)
Girl Meets The Last Straw
Girl Meets Sisterly Fights
Girl Meets Apologies
Girl Meets Tension Pt. 1
Girl Meets Tension Pt. 2 : Farkle's Breaking Point
Girl Meets Tension Pt 3: Aftermath and Delusions
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.1
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.2 : Her Story
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt. 3 : Oliver Luca Diaz
The Protector
The World Meets Oliver

Girl Meets Getaway Pt.2

1.2K 57 16
By Cheerios1234567

...AVIANA...
"CODE RED! CODE FUCKING RED!!" We all looked over at Sofia confused, we were all chilling in the living room together while watching TV.

"What's going on babe?" Josh asked getting up.

"Mateo is on his way here with Lucas, Smackle, and Fiona." Farkle and I looked at each other at the sound of his older sister's name.

"I mean I don't mind that they're coming up here but why?" Flynn asked what we were all thinking.

"Because Riley is a pyscho bitch, no offense to you two." She said to Josh and Flynn who just waved her off, not caring because they knew damn well it's true.

"We already knew she was pyscho but what does that have to do with the others coming up here?" Maya asked

"Because she called up Minkus and made some sob story about how much she misses Aviana and Maya but luckily, he saw right through it. So he called papa and Mateo and suggested that they should come up here with Smackle and Fiona. Riley is also on her way but we're going to make sure that this shit doesn't go the way she wants it to." Sofia said, Maya and I looked at each other before sharing a scary smirk.

"Oh no." Farkle and Flynn said in unison, making us laugh.

"Riley really thought she was going to ruin my time with Flynn, she has another thing coming." We grinned at Flynn's red face and he wrapped his arms around Maya, it seems like they already closer than they were before we left.

...RILEY...

I smiled as I sat in the car that Farkle's dad sent over for me, I can't wait to see the look on their faces once they see me at the door. They will regret not inviting me, I mean I deserve to be there and maybe Flynn will see that he shouldn't be with Maya. I still can't believe that Maya's life is better than mine, she was the one with the family issues but all of that changed once Aviana's father decided to adopt her and she completely forgot about me! I was here when no one was, I didn't have to be her friend but I decided to be nice and give her someone so she wasn't alone. She would've still be following me like the dog she is if Aviana never moved her. But I will not blame Aviana because one, she's so nice and two, she scares me so I wouldn't want to be on her bad side.

If only I knew how protective she is of Maya....

...AVIANA...
Mateo and the others had arrived about an hour ago and I could tell that drive changed some things. Lucas and Smackle seemed to be talking to each other a lot, and Mateo confirmed it by telling us that Lucas Friar was flirting with Isadora Smackle. But I never thought I would see the day that Mateo Diaz crushing on someone, the man was literally following Fiona all over the place like a lost puppy.

"Looks like Mateo has a thing for you Fiona..." I said with a smirk, making Fiona blushes. Lucas and Smackle are inside, still talking to each other, we let them be becasue I could tell that Lucas was bringing that side of Smackle that she only lets me see. The rest of us girls are on the porch while the boys are in the lake behind the house.

"Shut up... I don't know, we just clicked and we have been hanging out." We all looked at her shocked.

"WHAT!?" we exclaimed while she was confused by our reaction.

"He didn't tell us about that!" Maya shouted

"Oh... I thought you guys knew." "We'll kill him later but so does this mean that you like him?" Sofia asked her

"Y-yea I do, but I wanna take things slow before jumping right into a relationship." We nodded, understanding her reasoning.

"Can I sit with you guys?" We looked over to see Smackle standing by the door. We smiled at her and Maya patted the spot next to her.

"The more, the merrier."

...FARKLE...

"I hope you know that the girls are planning your death for not telling that you've been hanging out with Fiona." Lucas said walking over to us on the dock.

"Please tell me that Fiona didn't mention anything about us knowing about it?" Josh groaned

"I don't know who's we becasue I didn't know anything about Fiona and Teo." I said, I was not going to risk the chance of getting hurt by my hermosa novia.

"So what's going on with you and smackle Lucas?" I asked with a smirk and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I thought you liked Riley?" Josh added

"I mean I thought I did but I noticed the way she was acting when Flynn took Maya out, and I'm just trying to see how it goes with Smackle." He said

"And what about you and Maya?" Mateo asked Flynn who blushed.

"She kissed me." He mumbled but we could all still hear him.

"Aww he's in love." Josh teased him, pinching his cheek making Flynn smack it away.

"Shut up Joshua, we all know you worship the ground Sofia walks on." We started laughing once Josh tackled Flynn into the water.

"CÓDIGO ROJO, ELLA VIENE AHORA!" We all shared a look before sighing.

"How bad do you think this is going to be with Riley here?" Mateo asked

"All I know is that if Riley pisses off Aviana or Maya, someone just might die."

...AVIANA...

Sofia just got a call from Minkus that Riley was pulling in right now, I felt arms wrapped around my waist and turned to see Farkle.

"You okay baby?" He whispered into my ear and I leaned back into him while nodding.

"Yeah babe I'm fine, I just don't want to deal with drama right now. You know how Riley is, she'll make this whole thing about her. We already know the real reason why she's here, it's because of Maya and Flynn. She'll have a heart attack once she sees Lucas and Smackle getting closer, it's too much right now." He turned me around before placing his hands in the back of my thighs and picked me up.

"We'll be right back guys." He told the others before walking us to our room.

...MAYA...
We watched as Farkle carried Avi inside.

"What's going on with Vi?" Lucas asked, with Smackle at his side.

"We don't know, she was fine when we all talking, I wonder what's bothering her..." The sound of a car made all of us look towards the driveway.

"We'll figure out what's bothering her later and deal with Riley right now." Josh said as the car pulled in and parked right in front of the house. The door opened and revealed a grinning Riley with a bag in her hand.

"Hey guys, surprise! Aren't you guys happy that I'm here with you guys?" She asked before looking over at Lucas and Smackle, I couldn't even tell the enjoy I felt watching the smile on her face disappear.

"Oh I didn't know you guys were here."She says to them, Smackle was about move from Lucas but he stopped he by tightening his hold on her.

"Yeah we came down with Mateo and Farkle's sister Fiona." He said and purposefully placed a kiss on smackle's head.

"Oh, where is Farkle and Aviana?" "Aviana wasn't feeling well so he brought her inside but let me show you to your room." Sofia said with a fake smile and walked with Riley inside.

"Yeah... I can already tell this trip is going to be hectic."
...FARKLE...

"What's going on Hermosa?" I asked as I sat down on the bed with her on my lap.

"Nothing Guapo, I just wanted this to be a drama free getaway but of course Riley needed to add herself into the equation." she sighed, laying her head down on my shoulder.

"Don't let her ruin our time and just worry about us okay? This getaway is about all of us couple spending time with each other and now, Lucas and Mateo will be soon get into a relationship." I told her and softly pulled back from her so we could make eye contact.

"Remember what I said about us never leaving this room?" I smirked as her face turned red and I started placing wet kisses on her neck.

"How about I take your mind off of everything?" I mumbled huskily and I felt her shiver as her hands made their way to my hair.

"G-guapo... They might hear us." I chuckled

"Baby you know they would only hear you... Do you want them to hear you?" She shook her head with her eyes closed.

"Then you already know what to do, don't you?" I bit her neck softly and she groaned.

"Y-yes Guapo, I'll be quiet." "I'll be holding you to that Hermosa."
...MAYA...
We all smirked as Avi and Farkle came down, he was grinning while she was blushing.

"Had fun?" She flipped me off and sat on the counter with Farkle standing between her legs.

"Where's-" She cut herself off when Riley and Sofia came into the room, I'm glad she gave Riley a room down here and not upstairs.

"Hey Avi!" Riley exclaimed and Avi just waved at her with a fake smie.

"Hey Riley." "I'm so glad to be here with you guys!" I rolled my eyes, leaning onto Flynn's chest.

"It's not like we invited you." I mumbled and jumped when Flynn pinched my thigh, I looked up at him to see him giving me a look. I gave him an innocent smile, making him shake his head with a smile on his face and placed a kiss on my head.

"We should definitely do something today, like go out to eat or something." Fiona suggested

"When we were coming up here, there was this restaurant we drove by. We could go there for dinner, if you guys want." Josh said

"Why can't we just stay inside and hang out? You know since I just got here." Avi went to say something to Riley but Farkle covered her mouth.

"We need to go shopping, I didn't bring any dinner clothes." Sofia said and started up her puppy dog eyes towards Josh who groaned while the rest of us laughed, well not Riley. She was just standing there with her arms crossed that no one wanted to stay inside with her.

"Ughh fine, we need to be in the cars in 10 minutes." He's such a simp for Sofia, it's quite funny exactly.

...CORY...

"She's not going anywhere for a year." I watched as Topanga paced around as Kayden told us what Riley did.

"Cory, Topanga I'm not trying to be rude or anything but you guys let her get away with a lot so this behavior would be normal. I know you guys want to be the parents that she can talk to but there always has to be a  level or respect she has to have for you guys. You guys have to be her parents first and friend second, I'm a laid back dad and I don't mind it. But my kids respect me and they show it everyday, they talk to me about anything and everything so that's why we're so close. Even with Maya just joining the family not too long ago, you have to show her some discipline because Aviana and Maya would never have pulled something like this, Riley is self-centered and only thinks about her. You have to talk to her and fast before it gets worse, she will be mad or angry but hopefully she will soon learn that this is for her only good." Kayden said and Topanga sat down next to me.

"He's right Cory, it's to the point where we've been pushing Auggie to the side." She said with tears in her eyes and I pulled her into my arms.

"We'll do better Panga, we'll be better. And we can start with Auggie okay?" She nodded and we looked over at Kayden.

"Thank you." He smiled and waved us off.

"No need, Maya and Aviana care about you guys alot and you two are my friends. I'll be here to help always." He said

"Auggie!" I called out and heard his footsteps coming towards us. His eyes lit up once he saw Kayden and ran over to him and jump on him.

"Ugh Augs you're getting stronger and stronger everyday, soon enough I'll be too weak to carry you." We smiled as Auggie gasped.

"No, you need to start eating broccoli. Mommy says it makes you strong and healthy." We laughed at his comment.

"I'll keep that in mind but we were wondering if you want to go on a trip with us." He nodded excitedly.

"Do you think Ava could come with us?" We all looked over at Topanga who smiled at Auggie.

"Of course." "Yes! You have to meet my wife Uncle Kayden." We looked at him shocked before looking over at Kayden who had a small smile on his face.

"I'd love to make your wife kid, I hope she likes candy." "Who doesn't love candy Uncle Kayden?" Auggie asked

"I don't know, who doesn't like candy Topanga?" She thought for a second.

"Maybe... the tickle monster!" He screamed before running away with Topanaga chasing after him.

"So what are you going to do about Riley?" I sighed

"The rest of her summer is going to be her stuck in her room with no electronics, she's lucky you called before we noticed she left. We would've called the police and listed her as missing, I don't know what's going on with her." I said

"I think there are some things you need ti know Cory..." I looked at him confused

"What is it?" "it's about how Riley has been treating Maya all these years."

What the hell did Riley do now???
———
Hey guys, first I want to apologize for not updating or giving you guys a new chapter. I had major writers block and I don't like to force myself to write or the chapter won't be how I would want it to be. I only like to write when I'm in the mood to because that's when I could write multiple chapters at a time. But I hope guys like this chapter, you will be seeing more of the couple before they go to 8th grade, Lucas will be shipped with Smackle. It was a last second idea that I came up with, in part 3 you guys will see what Fiona Minkus looks like, I still don't know who I want to play her yet. Thank you guys so much for 6k reads, I appreciate it a lot and I will be forever grateful. Thanks for reading and I'll see you guys in the next chapter.
Love,
Kaila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.8K 42
Deja Precious Walker just moved to New York for a new start. She was trying to get through middle school and high school so she could finally become...
196K 7.9K 43
Everything changed on a cold winter night. At exactly 11:00 pm everyone got the call, Riley Matthews is dead. Grief, sadness, anger, filled the Matth...
14.3K 234 32
"The universe is the most confusing place you'll ever live." -Cory Matthews Maya and Riley; the dynamic duo. The happy-go-lucky extrovert, the artist...
223K 3.6K 33
Emily Daniels, 13, best friends with Maya Hart and Riley Matthews. They are starting their 7th grade year in middle school. She is also friends with...