Rogues

Από Caleb_Brosme

Nathan Bryce is the next alpha in line, his pack has lived in River Valley for generations. Caleb Brosme is a... Περισσότερα

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Author's Note

Chapter XXII

316 15 13
Από Caleb_Brosme

- Nathan -

- What did you tell Mason to convince him to babysit Cole? – Caleb's deep husky voice said in between kisses.

We are making out in my bed and I'm enjoying every second. My parents aren't home, they're busy with work and Alpha duties. There have been more scout sightings, but nothing serious. They always ran away as quickly as they appeared, but we shouldn't let our guard down. So, my dad is organizing an expedition to try and locate them before things get out of hand, which means they won't be coming home any time soon. That left Cole. I couldn't think of any excuse to tell Mason, so I opted for the easy, but equally effective, favor no questions asked. I invited Caleb over with the excuse of working on the chemistry project. It took some convincing, okay fine, I practically begged him, but he finally agreed to come. We worked on the project for a while, we advance a lot, and we're practically almost done with the next delivery. So, we decided to take a break from it.

- I reminded him he owes a favor. So, I just dropped him off and left. – I say and he chuckles, I quickly connect our lips. Mason's confused look comes to mind making me smile.

- You're so bad with your little brother. – he says, breaking the kiss again. It frustrates me a little, I don't want him to stop.

- I don't want to talk right now, Caleb. – I say, putting my hand around his neck to try and pull him back to my lips. I say try because he doesn't budge.

- No, you've been bad. I want to take my time with you. – he says seductively, and I can feel my cheeks heat up. Kinky, but I'm strangely into it.

He has me pinned down against my bed while he's on top of me, my legs are open and around his waist. We're still fully clothed, much to my disappointment. He's looking at me handsomely, studying every detail of my face. He slowly starts to lower his face, until I can feel his breathing brush my lips. I want to close the gap so badly, but he pulls back the instant I make a move, not allowing our lips to touch. This is torture. After some seconds he finally kisses my lips, it's a quick kiss. He moves up to kiss my nose, my cheek, and back to my mouth. My hands are on his back, slowly caressing his body as they move to his waist. He slowly starts moving down, leaving a trail of kisses as he goes to my jaw and then stops at my neck. I turn sideways exposing my neck even more to him. I can feel his warm breath on my skin, sending chills all through my body. The tension rises and my body is yearning for his touch. My patience is running thin.

My whole body squirms in ecstasy as his lips touch my neck, and my hands grip his waist to pull him closer to me. My breathing gets heavier and more sporadic, and my body heats up. He's enjoying himself because I can feel his hard huge boner urging to come out through his jeans. Then he bites lightly on my neck and sucks on my skin a little. Oh, my Goddess, this is heaven. I'm so lost with pleasure a moan escapes my mouth and I bite my lower lip to control myself. He licks that same spot and I have to bite my lip harder, but I still hum a moan.

- Look who's biting his lip now. I don't remember saying you can enjoy this so much. – his husk voice says. He's so hot. This fucker is playing with me.

Deciding I've had enough of his fucking around, I grab his waist and roll us over so I can be on top. I know he's stronger and could've overpowered me, but he lets me do it instead. I'm now on top, basically sitting on his lap, and can feel his boner under me making me even hornier. I look into those beautiful blue eyes before smashing our lips together. I am kissing him desperately; he matches my passion. I feel his tongue asking for permission to enter and I gladly open my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance. I love his taste, it's so natural and fresh; so addictive. I can feel his hand caressing my legs, moving up and down.

- Now's my turn. – I say and bury myself in his neck. He complies and turns his head, opening his neck to me and allowing me to do as I please.

I nibble on his neck, next to a tiny mole I've been dying to kiss. I can hear his breaths starting to get heavier. It drives me crazy knowing I have this much effect on him. So, I lick his neck slowly and passionately. His hands go to my ass, and he squeezes them firmly, pulling me closer to his crotch. I love the act. He sits right up, so I'm sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him. I can feel his dick pulsating under me, it's so exciting and hot. His hands move from my ass to the hem of my shirt, pulling it up. I raise my hands as he undresses me and tosses it aside. Then he grabs his shirt to take it off, I'm more than happy to help. Pulling his shirt up I can see he's wearing the necklace I made for him and my heart melts. He looks so hot. After getting rid of the shirts his hands go back to my ass. I grab onto his face and bring our lips together. Because I'm sitting on top of him, I need to bend over a little.

The kiss is more passionate, holding way more lust and need. After a while, he breaks the kiss, and his mouth moves to my nipple. My head falls back with euphoria, the amount of pleasure coming from his mouth nibbling on my nipple is immense. So much, that I moan willingly. For a moment, I could only look down, watching him play with my nipple as I caress his hair. Then an idea comes to mind. I start moving my hips in a slow circular motion. He groans a little, loving it. His hands on my ass start helping me. He moves to the other nipple to give it the same attention. My dick is so hard it's pulsating in my jeans, starting to get uncomfortable. I feel my underwear wet from the precum.

- Oh, my Goddess, don't stop. – I gasp for air and he looks up at me. He stops nibbling my nipple to speak.

- Wasn't planning to. - he says in his sexy husky voice. I bring our lips together to kiss him passionately. We separate again, looking into each other's eyes; he smirks. – Are you okay? – he asks smugly.

- Yeah, why you ask? – I say a little confused. Why would he ask me that?

- Your eyes. – he simply says.

I look at my reflection in a mirror next to the bathroom door. I can see us holding each other, I love it. My eyes are shining bright gold. I'm flustered, I didn't even notice I was losing control. I close them and try to calm myself.

- Don't. – he says making me look at him. – I like them. – he says honestly and then flashes his eyes electric blue.

My heart is melting. I stare into his eyes, they are glowing. I feel so close to him, so... safe. We lose ourselves in each other and I love this intimate moment. I feel so trusted and loved all I care about is him.

- I want to scent-mark you so badly. – I say, my voice coming off higher than usual.

- Me too. – He says, and my heart skips a beat. - But we can't. – he adds.

- Why not? – I ask saddened, my eyes turning green again.

- Nathan, scent-marking is very intimate; your parents are going to find out. – he explains. His eyes stop glowing, going back to their normal grayish blue self.

- I'll take a bath and wear some perfume to cover the scent. – I suggest hopefully. Everything in my body wants to scent-mark him.

- That won't work, you'll smell like me for days. – he tells me a little more seriously.

- So, what? – I say, liking very much the idea of smelling like him.

- Nathan be serious. – he tells me, pushing me off his lap. We are sitting in front of each other, my legs still around him.

- I am being serious. – I say sternly. He rolls his eyes. – I hate every second you're not by my side. I miss you so much. I can't even sleep at night because I want you to be with me. At least like that, I'll be able to smell you and feel less lonely. – I admit the real reason why I want to scent-mark him.

- I miss you too. But if I scent-mark you everyone is going to find out. –

- Then teach me how to mask it. – I tell him, and he chuckles at my remark. – I'm serious. You've done it before, in the football locker room, remember? –

- I do, but this is different. – he says calmly. – Lust, adrenaline, excitement; all those scents are easy to hide. Scent-marking is deeper. I don't know much about it, I've never scent-marked anyone. I don't know how to hide it. – he admits

- You're smart, I'm sure you'll figure it out. It can't be that difficult and then you can teach me. You're a great teacher. – I tell him.

- Even if I did, it's a complicated technique. Nathan, you are barely able how to hide your scent all day. How do you expect to hide my scent as well? – he says carefully, not meaning any disrespect. I sigh, he's right.

- Trust me, I want to, but we can't risk it. - he says, softly touching my cheek.

- You're right. I just got carried away. – I look down.

I see his body; he's built like a god. Well-defined six-pack and a muscular body. His arms are so big, he must work out like crazy. I'm not skinny or weak, I'm the quarterback of the football team and the future Alpha. Therefore, my body is built well but nothing like his. I feel a little ashamed thinking about how much I've been slacking. He's been training all his life while I was doing what? Nothing, nothing important at least.

- How about this... - his voice fills the room. He grabs a bracelet on his wrist and takes it off. He does the same with the red one on my left wrist. – I'll scent-mark your bracelet and you'll do the same with mine. That way, we won't feel so lonely. – he suggests nicely. I tilt my head confused, he smiles, and I remember how much he likes it.

- Can you even scent-mark an object? – I ask. I don't think it's possible.

- Well, it's not technically scent-marking. We can infuse our scents into the bracelet. It won't last long, maybe a day or so, but at least you'll have something that reminds you of me and I from you. – he says, it does sound nice, I have to admit.

- Sounds good. – I agree.

- We'll have to infuse our scent into it every day, but we can do it at school before leaving. – he adds. I find it heartwarming how much he cares for me. He's finding a way to be closer in a very clever way.

- Okay, how do I do it? – I ask taking his bracelet. It's really pretty, it has some platinum decoration, and some nice patterns engraved.

- It's just like scent-marking, try to impregnate your scent in it. Focus on the object and let your body fuse its scent into it. – he says calmly.

He relaxes his body and closes his eyes. Suddenly his scent starts filling the room strongly, it's so delightful. He directs it to my bracelet, making it look so easy. His scent starts to fade but doesn't vanish. I want to complain but I get distracted. My bracelet smells like him, it's amazing. That was a perfect demonstration.

- Now, whenever you feel lonely, you can smell your bracelet and think of me. - he says thoughtfully, wrapping the bracelet around my wrist. – Your turn. –

I'd be lying if I said I'm not nervous. I've never done something like this before. I don't want to screw up. I don't want him to think I'm useless. He's been helping me improve with wolf lessons, but, for some reason, it's troubling me more this time. He grabs my hand lovingly, it's warm, making me feel secure. I think he sensed my nerves and wanted to offer some reassurance. I take a deep breath to relax my body and clear my mind.

Okay, focus Nathan, you can do this. My body starts releasing more scent, just like Caleb did at first. The smell fills the room. I focus on the piece of jewelry resting on my hand. I try to impregnate the smell on it now. It's more difficult than I thought, directing my scent to such a small item.

- Trust yourself, trust your wolf. – I hear him say softly yet firmly. His words give me comfort and confidence.

I know I can do this. I concentrate harder on the bracelet. Then I try controlling my heat temperature, the smell comes from your body releasing some heat so this might work. I redirect all the heat of my body toward the bracelet until I feel it heat up with the same energy. I think I did it. I look up at him expectantly, and he nods.

- See, I told you. – he comments and I chuckle.

- I can't believe that actually worked. – I say impressed and astonished.

- I never doubted you. – he says kissing my cheek, leaving a sparkling sensation on my skin.

- Here, let me put it on you. – I say putting the bracelet back on his wrist. – It's a nice bracelet, did your family give it to you? – I ask.

- Thanks. Umm... no. The twins gave it to me for my birthday. – he says casually.

That's nice of them, they seem to like and respect him. They are good friends, not just because he's the future Beta in Command. Wait. By the Goddess I forgot, he's dating Maya. After Caleb explaining me his status and the tournament, we made out until he had to leave. We never got to speak about it. About Maya and Nadia.

- Oh... - I lamely say. – We haven't talked about that, maybe we should. – I say a little timidly.

- About what? – he genuinely asks

- Caleb, I'm dating Nadia and your dating Maya, remember? – I remind him gently, his eyes open in surprise, I guess he forgot.

- Yeah, about that... - he says scratching underneath his jaw. – Maya and I aren't dating. – he says rather seriously. He's messing with me.

- What do you mean? – I ask confused.

- We're faking it. – he says.

- You're joking, right? I've seen you together. – I say and he chuckles lightly.

- No. – he laughs a little. - Listen to my heartbeat. – he says, pausing for a second. I heighten my hearing and focus on his heartbeat. – I'm not dating Maya. – he says. Steady, no spike. What?

- But you told everyone that... how is it possible... your heartbeat wasn't lying. – I ramble around, bewildered by the situation.

I specifically remember listening to his heartbeat when he said Maya and him were dating. It was after the whole Jake fiasco; Caleb was fuming that day. How is it possible? Even after hearing him say otherwise now, I can't believe it. I have so many questions. I shake my head, ordering my ideas.

- Why? Why tell everyone you're dating? – I ask.

- So, everyone would leave her alone. I figured that you guys wouldn't respect us, but you might respect a relationship. I decided to fake date Maya so Jake would leave her alone and it worked. Not only did jake back away but humans did as well. – he explains. Well, that kinda makes sense.

- Okay, but how did you lie about it? –

- I'm able to lie by controlling my heartbeat. – he explains nonchalantly.

- I thought only Alphas could do that. – I say, remembering Jeremiah's words.

- Mostly yes, but anyone can do it. You just have to have a better understanding and control of your body. It's easier for Alphas because they're naturally stronger. – he tells me casually.

- Wait, are all rogues able to lie? – I wonder.

- No, it's rare for wolves to lie even among us. Very few can. – he says honestly.

- So, you and Maya? –

- We're just friends. – he says. A smile forms on my face.

I feel so relieved now. I thought this was going to be a problem for us. I'm even more impressed with him. He's not just strong enough to become Beta in Command but he's also extremely skilled to be able to lie. Is there anything he's not good at? Wait, then that means he's been lying to me all this time. I slap his shoulder hard.

- Ouch, what was that for? – he says defensively and massages the spot where I hit him.

- You're been fucking lying to me all this time. – I say a little upset.

- That's what you get from it? - he says humorously, making me smile. - I thought you'd be happy. –

- I am, but you still lied to me. – I say, even though I'm not angry at him anymore.

- Fine, I'm sorry. – he apologizes, giving me a quick peck on the lips. – In my defense, I didn't know we were mates. –

- Whatever. – I dismiss.

- You, however, are in a relationship. What are you planning to do? – he asks me seriously.

- Me? Why just me? We are two in this relationship. – I say in self-defense.

- Yes, but I can't break up with her for you. –

- Well, you can still help me think of something. – I point out firmly.

- Fine... - he gives up. – Why don't you just tell her the truth? – he can't be serious.

- That all this time I've been a werewolf and just recently I found out that the new boy in school, who happens to be a rogue, is my mate? Oh, yeah, that's a great idea. Yee, why didn't I think of that? – I say exaggerating.

- Shut up. – he says. – I mean, just break things up with her cleanly. Tell her that you feel like you've been growing apart and it's not the same. – he simply says.

- That's the worst excuse ever. She's going got hate me. – I tell him.

- She's going to hate you either way. At least like this, you're being honest with her. – he says cunningly.

- I guess you're right, it would be much easier if she were a werewolf, or she knew about our world. She could understand things better. I should've told her a long time ago. – I sigh frustrated. I'm so stupid.

- Hey, I'm here for you. I'll support you no matter what. – he calms my nerves, placing his hand on the back of my head, and massaging it softly.

- Thanks... - I say. He's very sweet.

He brings our forehead closer in an intimate way. I feel so close and protected by him. I look down at his chest. It's well-defined and muscular. He has a little hair, it's short and looks so hot. All his body is a sculpture made by the Goddess. She outdid herself this time. Looking a little down I see a little black spot on the side of his torso. I can't get a good look at it.

- What's this? – I ask, touching the spot and separating our heads to have a better view. I can see it forms a figure of some sort. Is that a real tattoo?

- Oh, it's a tattoo. – he simply says.

Yes, it is! Oh, my Goddess, that's even hotter. All sexy thoughts put aside I take a better look at it. Three spirals are joining in the middle, having smudgy dark areas on purpose. The tattoo isn't huge, I'd say medium small. It's very pretty. I'm sure I've seen that symbol before, but I can't remember its name of it.

- What is it? – I ask after a while.

- It's a triskelion. It can mean a lot of things: past, present, and future; mother, father, and son; land, sea, and sky... - he explains easily.

- Alpha, Beta, and Omega. – I say without thinking. He nods at me impressed.

- Yeah, it depends on the person. – he adds.

- What does it mean for you? And why is it blurry? – I question intrigued.

- Wolf, Human, and the Moon. – he says shortly. I tilt my head; I don't understand how they relate to each other. He chuckles at my lost expression. – It's blurry because being supernatural we can sometimes lose ourselves. We are both humans and wolves, connected by the moon. It's a reminder not to forget who we are and where we come from. – he explains casually, with his usual husky voice.

- That's... deep. – I admit.

He's right. We are stronger, faster, have better senses, and can heal, but we can still die like anyone else. Being supernatural sometimes makes us feel superior, it's nice to remember we're humans as well. Wow, Caleb just gave me a lesson in humility. He's a very grounded person, I admire him.

- Thanks for sharing it with me. – I tell him. He looks into my eyes and smiles lovingly before kissing my lips softly.

- What was that for? – I ask.

- No reason... - he simply says, making me smile. I lean in to kiss him again and he gladly accepts. – Wait, before anything, I need to teach you how to hide the bracelets scent. – he says on a more serious note.

- Okay, sure. – I agree, that would be very helpful.

I shift awkwardly in place, readying myself for the lecture. I must learn how to do this. I take a deep breath and look into his eyes expectantly. He takes a moment to think before speaking.

- It's a little weird to explain, but I'll do my best to make it as clear as possible. – he warns me, and I nod. – Okay... close your eyes. – he says and I do as I'm told. – Focus on the bracelet, try sensing it like you did when you scent-marked it. – he says calmly.

I concentrate on the bracelet, trying to focus on the energy and smell coming off. It's complicated to explain, it feels like the item is somehow alive. It doesn't have a heartbeat, but it does give off a smell, simulating a presence in the room.

- Okay... - I let him know I can feel it.

- Now try to picture the smell like something visible, like a color. – he says gently.

- I think I got it. – I nod imagining the scent having a color; it's blue.

- Great, now try and picture yours with a different color. – he says. Looking deep and feel like my scent is red. I don't know why.

- Now what? –

- Picture your scent covering the bracelet's scent. Like a bubble, you're not touching the bracelet, you're simply surrounding it. –

Okay, let your scent flow and surround the bracelet. I can smell my scent starting to emerge. I picture the red starting to cover the blue, just like Caleb told me. I'm just allowing it to surround it. It takes a lot of concentration to get the red to surround the blue, encapsulating it. Once I'm completely sure there's not a single gap y open my eyes excited. I did it!

- It worked. – I say, still not believing it. He chuckles.

- Well done. That was perfect, I'm so proud. – he compliments.

- I couldn't have done it without you. You are amazing at explaining these things. – I say honestly. He describes everything so easily it's simple to understand. His tips are extremely helpful as well.

- All I did was to help you understand, you figured it. – he tells me. He makes me smile every time he speaks. His words are so thoughtful. – You know what's even cooler? – he asks, and I hum. – Bring your wrist close to your nose. –

I do as he tells me, bringing the bracelet close to my nose. I don't know why he asked me to do this. I inhale and to my surprise, it smells like him. I can't believe it; I separate my hand and the scent fades away. I bring it close again the smell is present again.

- You can only smell it when your nose it's close to it. - he says.

- That's awesome. – I say excitedly. I wonder how many things I can do I didn't even know I existed.

Don't get me wrong the technique is quite difficult. It does take some concentration to keep covering the bracelet's scent while talking or doing anything else. And this is a small object. I can't imagine doing it to my whole body. No wonder why Caleb didn't want to scent-mark me. I'm sure he's able to mask my scent all day, but I doubt it even possesses any level of effort for him.

- I'll work hard to try and perfect this technique. Until I'm able to cover my whole body, that way you can scent-mark me. – I tell him thrilled. He chuckles at my remark.

- Hopefully, we won't have to hide our relationship by then. – he says. My heart skips a beat with his words.

- Yeah... I'd love that. – I admit. It does sound amazing. We stare into each other eyes longing for a while before either speaks.

- I should get going. – he says sadly.

- Already? – I ask, my heart aching a little.

- I have duties to do, and you should probably get Cole. I'm sure Mason has more important things to do. – he says, standing up and leaving me alone in the bed. He grabs his shirt and puts it back on.

- I don't want you to leave. – I say saddened, standing up to hug him. He hugs back.

- I don't want to leave either, but I have responsibilities. – he says and I pout hugging him tighter. – I'll see you tomorrow, I promise. – he assures me.

- I just don't want to wait so long to see you again. – I tell him, stepping back to meet his eyes. He caresses my cheek with a loving smile on his face.

- I know... it's a couple of hours. I'm sure we can pull through. – he tells me. – See you tomorrow? –

- Yeah. – I agree and kiss him one last time before he leaves. At least this time, I'll have the bracelet to get me through the night.

------------

Picture of Mr. Harrison at the top (history teacher)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

203K 6.5K 12
[BxB] ✔️ Before turning 18 years old, Alpha wolves will celebrate their "Lunar Week", a period of time in which they can enjoy life and go all out be...
12.4K 652 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
936K 42.4K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
Mates with the Rogue Από Dada

Λυκάνθρωπος

171K 5.5K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...