Paper Rings | K. Izana

By cesctrlv

In which Izana and Y/N have been academic rivals since their freshmen year. Both of them are competitive and... More

Notes
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Author's Note
BONUS CHAPTER 1
BONUS CHAPTER 2
BONUS CHAPTER 3
BONUS CHAPTER 4
BONUS CHAPTER 5
BONUS CHAPTER 6
BONUS CHAPTER 7
LAST : HANGGANG DULO
Special Chapter
Special Chapter II
Special Chapter III
Special Chapter IV
Letter
Special Chapter V
Special Chapter VI
Special Chapter VII
Special Chapter VIII
Special Chapter IX
Letter
Letter
To You

A Letter For You

497 43 40
By cesctrlv

Hi.

I want to say thank you. Thank you kasi nakaabot ka dito. I started writing Paper Rings around July and finished it last October. I wrote this story for 3 months, i think. 

Sa 3 months, maraming nangyari sa life ko. I got betrayed by someone i love (naka move on na ako) and I'm still healing. I found my own right circle and they're the best. I feel so loved when i'm with them. I love them as much as they love me. 

Graduating na ako next year and this is my last year as a minor. Wala lang, share ko lang beh. Sa 12 months, mas naging masaya lang ako around ber months. 

I am so thankful to you for reading my stories. I appreciate every votes and comments na ginagawa niyo. Everytime, i read all of your comments minsan natatawa ako. Minsan kinikilig ako lalo na yung mga nagta thank you sa 'kin. Minsan din umiiyak ako because of your compliments. Lalo na pag sinabi niyo na ako yung isa sa paborito niyong author.

I am so thankful to you because you survived. Today is the last day of the year and i want to congratulate you for surviving this year. Thank you for being strong no matter how hard the situation is. I hope you heal from all the things that you never talk about. 

I enjoy writing for you, mga mahal! Words aren't enough to justify how much i love and thank you guys. Mahal ko kayo. Higit pa sa salita.

Long story short, i survived. We survived. 

Happy New Year, mga mahal. I love you so much. I'm so proud of you! 

See you sa next stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
8.7K 81 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
24.4K 1.5K 40
Y/N L/N, she always said that love is just a hindrace for her to achieve her dreams. She's scared to love again because of her traumatic past not unt...
37.2K 2.1K 26
━━━ HIGH SCHOOL SERIES #3 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ rest assured that ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤa sunflower will always ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤseek the sun, and a chess ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ...