Letter

To you whose reading this,

Hi, how are you? Are you guys doing well? Are you tired? Are you lost? Kung ganyan man yung nararamdaman niyo ngayon, it's okay. Normal na nararamdaman yan ng mga tao.

It's been a year since this story was made. I still remember the amount of love and support that we received from all of you.

Whenever i'm with my friends, lagi kong nafi-feel yung pagiging emotional. Siguro ganoon pag totoo yung mga kasama mo. I'm glad na nandito yung Section Uno sa tabi namin. Whenever things are so hard, lagi silang nandito to make it feel better.

Do you still remember when me and uno took a break from our relationship? It's my choice kasi nakikita ko na siyang nahihirapan intindihin ako. Hindi ko siya kayang makitang mapagod sa 'kin. That's why i decided to break up with him for the both of us. For our future selves. Look at us now, we're successful and happy.

Our high school to college journey isn't that beautiful. There are so many ups and downs. Hindi puro kilig ang naramdaman namin, more on burned out. Also, may mga tao rin kaming cinut off sa buhay namin. We're here to remind you that it's okay to cut ties with those people na wala namang ambag sa buhay niyo pero kung makapag judge ay akala mo naman meron. If you ever feel like cutting someone off, do it. For the sake of your peace of mind.

Tama na nga 'tong kadramahan na 'to, i'm writing this letter kasi gusto ko lang i-remind kayo na you guys are doing great. You are enough. You are amazing.

Thank you so much for being here. For being strong. I am proud of you.

Pasa ko na 'to sa asawa ko ha? Uno, ikaw na.

Hey, uno here! Just like my wife asked before siya dumaldal. Are you guys okay? Or not? Kung hindi, it's okay. You can always cry your eyes out kasi hindi naman nakakabawas yan ng mga angas. Mas better kung nirerelease niyo yan, wag kayo mag bottled up ng mga feelings niyo.

I want to thank you for loving me, haven, and Section Uno. I don't really know how to express my love for you guys kaya we decided to make a letter. Time really flies so fast. Parang dati lang, we're uncertain sa mga bagay pero ngayon nagawa na namin lahat.

There are times na i don't clearly understand what i'm feeling nung wala pa sila sa buhay ko but when i met them. I finally feel complete. It feels like they're the missing piece na kailangan ko. Without Section Uno, hindi ko talaga alam kung nasaan ako.

Now, let's talk about my wife. Being with her since my high school journey was amazing. Being in a relationship with her was my favorite part. I learned how to deal with her emotions.

Hindi rin sa lahat ng mga pagkakataon perpekto yung relationship namin. We also had some small fights and she also got tired kaya naghiwalay kami. But it was all worth it pa rin naman.

I love haven. I love our kids. I love our friends. And if i were to define what love is, i will never hesitate to say the names of my loved ones. Especially kayo. You guys are the definition of love.

If you ever feel so lonely and alone, i hope you find your own haven. I hope that he/she will stay through your ups and downs. I hope that man/woman loves you from who you are.

It's okay to feel vulnerable. It's okay to cry over small things. Okay lang maging hindi okay basta sa susunod na araw lalaban ulit.

If you're being pressured sa academics mo, i'm here to remind you na you did so well. You did great. You did amazing.

Kung hindi ka man satisfied sa mga performance na nagawa mo, there's always a room for improvement.

If you think you're not enough, enough ka. Yung mga tao lang sa paligid mo ang nagsasabi na hindi. But for us? You are enough. A million times enough.

If someone leaves you, it's okay. People come and go. May mga kapalit yan palagi na mas magkakaroon ng mga mas malaking impact sa buhay mo. You are always meant for more wonderful things.

I hope you find a circle of friends like Section Uno. I hope you heal from the things you never talk about.

And one more thing before this letter ends, thank you for being here. Thank you for not giving up kahit na sobrang hirap minsan.

I am proud of you. We're proud of you. I love you.

-love, uno and haven.