A Letter For You

Hi.

I want to say thank you. Thank you kasi nakaabot ka dito. I started writing Paper Rings around July and finished it last October. I wrote this story for 3 months, i think. 

Sa 3 months, maraming nangyari sa life ko. I got betrayed by someone i love (naka move on na ako) and I'm still healing. I found my own right circle and they're the best. I feel so loved when i'm with them. I love them as much as they love me. 

Graduating na ako next year and this is my last year as a minor. Wala lang, share ko lang beh. Sa 12 months, mas naging masaya lang ako around ber months. 

I am so thankful to you for reading my stories. I appreciate every votes and comments na ginagawa niyo. Everytime, i read all of your comments minsan natatawa ako. Minsan kinikilig ako lalo na yung mga nagta thank you sa 'kin. Minsan din umiiyak ako because of your compliments. Lalo na pag sinabi niyo na ako yung isa sa paborito niyong author.

I am so thankful to you because you survived. Today is the last day of the year and i want to congratulate you for surviving this year. Thank you for being strong no matter how hard the situation is. I hope you heal from all the things that you never talk about. 

I enjoy writing for you, mga mahal! Words aren't enough to justify how much i love and thank you guys. Mahal ko kayo. Higit pa sa salita.

Long story short, i survived. We survived. 

Happy New Year, mga mahal. I love you so much. I'm so proud of you! 

See you sa next stories.