Special Chapter

Paper Rings to Wedding Rings.

IZANA

Today is our wedding day. I'm here sa isang room and sobrang kinakabahan ako. How's Y/N kaya? Is she okay?

I pouted when i saw my sister teasing me thru messages. Sabi niya she already saw Y/N and she looks so amazing.

I still remember the day that i proposed to her at yung conversation namin ng mga pinsan niya and also parents before doing that thing.

Flashbacks

A day before the big day happened, i went on a quick dinner date with my family. I also invited her parents kasi magpapaalam na ako.

"Thank you po for coming Tita Mommy and Tito Dad." I said at nagmano.

"Where's Y/N?" They asked.

"She's busy po sa duty niya. Kayo lang naman po gusto kong makausap." Sagot ko.

"Nak, you're making me nervous." Mom said.

Matagal pa dumating yung foods and our parents are busy chatting about their business. Tangina, kinakabahan ako.

I cleared my throat. "Mom, Dad, Tito Dad, and Tita Mommy. I have something to discuss with you po and it's about my relationship with her." I said with full courage.

"What is it, anak?"

"I'm planning to propose na po kasi sa kanya tomorro-"

"OH MY GOD! TOTOO BA!?" Sabay na sambit nila Mommy.

"And?" Kalmado lang sila Dad.

"And i just want your blessings po. I really want to marry her po. I want to take care of her and have a whole family with your daughter." I continued.

"Okay naman na po kami. Ready naman na po kami lalo na't we already finished our academics and may trabaho na kam-"

"Since the day i met you, Izana. You already have my blessings." Tito Dad said.

I looked at him and he smiled at me. "Ang gusto ko lang. Alagaan mo yung anak ko. Alagaan at mahalin mo siya higit pa sa ginawa namin."

One down.

"Me too. Anak, alagaan mo si Y/N. Nung nakaraan ko pa hinihintay 'to dahil kay Emma. I heard you guys talking about stuff like this." Dad said.

Two down.

"Oh my god, my baby. She's getting married na." Tita Mommy said.

"You don't have to ask for our consent kasi alam mo namang payag kami basta ikaw." She said.

"But i really want your consent po muna before planning." I replied.

She smiled sweetly at me. "Anak, you have my blessings din. I'm so glad na ikaw ang pakakasalan niya." Tita Mommy said.

Three down.

I looked at my Mom and she smiled at me. "Well, it's a yes for me. You can marry her. Pag si Y/N, payag ako." She said.

Finally, natapos din. I stood up and bowed at them. 90 degrees. "Thank you so much po! I promise to love her for my whole life."

End of Flashback