LAST : HANGGANG DULO

Our relationship is getting weaker. Both of you tried your best to save it but you didn't make it.

It's a cold December when you and Izana decided to meet. "Hi." You greeted.

"Hello, mahal."

You sat beside him and let the cold wind brush to your skin. "Izana, i came here to say something."

"Pagod ka na?" He asked without looking at you.

You bit your lower lip. "Yes."

"Can we atleast try again?" He asked.

You stared at his amethyst eyes. "Love, we already talked about this diba? Na pag hindi na kaya, isuko na lang."

"Kaya ko pa naman ilaban. So, let me fight for this. Ilalaban ko hanggang sa maubos ako." He said.

Agad kang umiling. "No. I will never allow you to do that kasi we agreed na. We agree to do that if ever na hindi na kaya."

Tears started to come out from his eyes. He slowly nodded his head. You cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears. "I love you so much."

"If you really love me then stay with me. Please." He begged.

You wrapped your arms around him. "M-masakit din naman sa 'kin 'to. Masakit na pakawalan kita but in order to grow we need to do this, mahal."

Both of you started crying together. You don't want to end this relationship. Gusto mo mag stay sa tabi niya but you can't. Parehas na kayong pagod. Ilang beses niyo na ring sinusubukan ibalik yung pagmamahal na meron kayo pero wala.

Agad na humiwalay si Izana sa pagkakayakap and he stared at your face. "Hindi ko kaya." He said.

"But i will always respect your decision." He whispered and kissed your forehead. He wiped your tears and forced a smile.

"Mahal na mahal kita. Higit pa sa salita. Higit pa sa sarili ko." He continued.

He slowly leaned and kissed your lips for one last time. "Thank you for loving me, mahal. The only wish that i want for christmas is to see you achieve your dreams."

"I'm going to miss you. Your hugs, kisses, and even your voice."

You gave him a small smile. "And i'm going to miss your warm hugs."

He hugged you tight. "5 minutes. After that, you can now leave."

5 minutes. In 5 minutes, you reminisce all your memories with him. The small and big fights. The dates, cuddles, bondings, and even the roadtrips with your friends.

"I'm going to miss you. Everything reminds me of you, Izana." You whispered.

"Paano na si Uno?" Tanong niya habang yakap ka.

"Gawa na lang tayo schedule kung sino mag aalaga sa kanya."

Tahimik ka lang habang pinipigilan ang sarili na umiyak. 5 minutes na kaya agad kang binitawan ni Izana.

"I love you, mahal. This is the hardest decision na gagawin ko. I'm letting you go again, Y/N." He said while staring at your eyes.

"You can always come back to me. Umuwi ka lang sa 'kin at tatanggapin kita." He continued.