Home. (Eijiro Kirishima x Rea...

By The_Queen_Boo

(Soldier!Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.) • "Do you pledge to protect the Lady with your life?" The Duke repeats a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Extra.

Chapter Twenty-One

679 37 42
By The_Queen_Boo

—First Person POV.—

The attack had begun, sending the room into a flurry of panic as a couple more figures come smashing in through the other windows surrounding the top walls of the courtroom.

Looking upwards, the King seems to catch my eye— Sending a simple nod in goodbye as his own guards move in to shield him away from the commotion.

Once out of sight, my attention falls back to the surrounding court— Knights and higher-ups being taken down without much mercy from the attackers "Barbarians!!" One called out.

My own guards had created a sort of wall in front and to the sides of me, the shock of the sudden attack not phasing them as they protectively held their ground.

From across the room, a man fights with two swords— His blood red cape following his movements as he ducked beneath a spear jabbed his way before expertly shoving it to the side with his shoulder.

His wild movements showcased his extreme skill and from the sharp blood-colored eyes he portrayed, I knew what he would do.

That was the man who would kill me and I guess Kirishima realized that too— His hand suddenly finding my wrist before pulling me further behind him.

During his action, he had made eye contact with the Barbarian— Most likely glaring with his own piercing crimson gaze.

From my side, I could hear a thud sound off— My head tilting just in time to catch another shadow knocking Denki to the side before he could stop them.

Through the sudden opening, the opponent didn't seem to go after me— Instead following the blonde off into the forming crowd below the Kings throne.

The clatter of blades had filled the air within minutes and another one of the Barbarians seemed to take interest in my other guard— Sero.

His back shielding me the best he could as he fought off a shorter opponent— And then suddenly he was pulled from my side, the cloak covering the enemy flickering as they threw him into a wall.

"Red, you need to help Sero!" I called over the commotion, hoping to gain the soldiers attention but all I got in return was the shake of his head.

"He'll be fine, we need to get you out of here!" He stubbornly declined, using his grip on my hand to pull me back as he turned to run to the double doors.

I tried shaking my head, as he pulled me— His free hand grabbing the handle and yanking on it a few times before he cursed under his breath "It's locked!"

And when I see his free arm suddenly harden as he pulled it back— I pulled at our joined hands "Eij don't—" He didn't even have time to strike the door.

My force had pulled him a sliver to the side— Avoiding the knife that had just embedded itself in the wood.

His crimson gaze seemed to flicker back, the priority of getting me out of there now becoming a second mission as the same Barbarian from earlier approached.

Swords drawn, the red-eyed ash blonde looked over the two of us and Kirishima moved in front of me with his own glare on display.

"Get out of the way." A gruff voice demanded over the fighting and Kirishima's hand slowly let go of mine to reach for his sword.

"Over my dead body." He replied, swiftly pulling the sword loose from its sheathe and holding the tip defensively in front of us.

And the Barbarian.. Laughed, swiftly launching forward before I squint my eyes shut and the sound of metal on metal clangs through my ears.

A few visual spark flicker through the air as the shorter man brought his two swords down on Kirishima's one— The momentum barely pushing the soldier back before he shoves the Barbarian a few feet away.

"Stay here!" He calls over his shoulder before taking a few steps forward to follow and fight the 'leader' of this ambush.

And of course, all I could do is watch as Kirishima set attack on attack against the ash blonde, using his hardening to deflect the second sword and continue his flurry of attacks.

And for a moment, it seemed the Barabarian was on defense— Until one of the cracks in Kirishima's skin dulled, the slight difference showcasing his tiredness with using his quirk.

Once the crimson soldier was able to disarm the Barbarian of one of his blades, the Barbarian wasted no time in dodging to the side and sending his fist into the side of Kirishima's head.

An audible 'boom' filled the air along with smoke— Sending Kirishima's head to the side with the impact and causing him to stumble off balance for a moment.

The sides of his now slightly hardened hair now had smoke flittering up from where he had been struck— His head craning to see the Barbarian's hand flexing with small explosions running across his palm.

"My turn." The man seethed, throwing his hand forward again and setting off an explosion— The light blowing Kirishima back a bit as he dropped his sword and resorted to throwing his arms up to block.

But I already knew how Kirishima's quirk worked and against this type of quirk— He didn't last long, soon getting kicked back and landing in front of me.

I wasted no time in crouching to the floor— Running my hand over his forehead to check on his grimacing eyes.

From across the courtroom— The ash blonde stands, now fighting off Sero and I look up just in time as he sends an explosion into the soldiers gut and threw him down.

"You need to get out of here," My attention falls back to the bleeding soldier in my arms, his pain-filled words finding their way to my ears and causing my expression to soften.

"I'm sorry I can't— I'm not—" He stutters and I shake my head "You did your best, it's okay to rest Eij." I say, trying to ease his consciousness as much as I could before standing,

The ash blonde seems to be waiting already, his adrenaline filled eyes snapping to mine as I approach and he shoves another guards from his side.

He wastes no time in fixing his grip on the hilt of his blade— My figure coming to a stop just a few feet in front of him and in the spot I knew I would meet my end in.

Near the middle of the courtroom and surrounded by fighting, he runs at me swiftly bringing his sword down—

And I'm knocked to the floor, my elbows hitting the hard ground and sending a rift of pain through my arms from the sudden impact.

My eyes snap open quickly when I realize I'm not bleeding or bleeding out— Just probably bruised from landing to harshly, the shadow of a familiar soldier now over me.

Shielding me from a blade that had smashed against his back.

Small fragments of metal fall and hit the floor below me— The metal from the sword that should've ended me "What.." Is the only thing I'm able to say.

Staring down at me, the crimson soldier's eyes are wide with adrenaline, his breathing shaky and uneven as his skin unhardens and he falls to his knee— Still crouched over me.

I'm unsure why, but staring up at the ragged soldier above me— My body, still in shock, leans forward, my lips finding his as my hands reach up and grasp the sides of his face pulling him further down.

He tenses beneath the kiss— And the shocked gasps that flicker through the courtroom wake me from my dazed state.

The fighting had seemed to cease and the shock on our original opponent seems to fall "What the hell, Kirishima?" He sneers in confusion.

And that's when I hear metal footsteps closing in— Backup guards were piling in from the door, coming to arrest the intruders like I had seen in my vision earlier..

"Kacchan! We need to go!" A voice hollers through the suddenly quiet crowd and after a moment— I see a flicker of green as the intruders suddenly retreat, jumping back through the windows they had come before any guards could capture them.

Seeing that we were now safe, Kirishima quickly moves to the side— Off of me and I scramble to my feet.

I glance up to the Kings throne while whispers fill the courtroom— We had been right in the middle.. For all to see.

"Unbelievable!" A voice calls from the furious crowd now surrounding us, the mass of the Kings court staring in disgust and now filling the air with vile shouts.

But the Kings voice seems to cut above them all as I stared upwards in fear "The rebels have fled." He states "This is not the scenario you described!" He seethes.

"This is— Not what I saw!" I stutter, blinking in disbelief. My quirk was never wrong, this truly wasn't what I— "I don't know what happened I—"

"No," Kirishima grunted from my side— Forcing himself up to stand slightly in front of my shaking figure "It was me!" He defends, voice much louder now.

"Clearly, I warned you of this." The older man states, turning his attention to me for a moment before focusing back on the soldier in front of my figure "You aided the rebels in escaping." He accuses.

"And now how dare you put your filthy low-life hands on a member of my court." He speaks, and my eyes widen "Rip out his tongue and execute him!"

The horrid sounds of metal clamping our way filled my ears and my hand found it way to Eijiro's, my jaw gritting as I blinked and yanked the red-head back.

"What—!" He sputters as I jump— Sending my foot into one of the closest guards chests and shoving him out of our way as I bolted to the now opened double doors.

"What are you doing??!" The crimson soldier questioned as I dragged him off, leaving the courtroom with a flurry of guards on our tails.

I didn't know where to go— I just knew that if I took a turn here, and another turn, I had ran all the way back to my room, throwing the door open and slamming it shut once Kirishima stumbled in after.

I had let go of his hand to swiftly lock the door— The mass of guards now banging on the wood as I stepped back, eyes wide with adrenaline when I turned back to Eijiro.

His eyes were wide as well, shock across his features as we stared at each other and the sounds of shouting guards filled in the tense air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 10.2K 38
Denki Kaminari, the classclown, the boy with no worries that can't take anyrhing serious right? wrong What if that was all a fasad and what was real...
45.9K 1.6K 25
This story is about a tale of Villain Kirishima and a Pro hero Bakugo. Class 1-A aren't teenagers anymore: They are pro heroes now. In this fanfic, c...
1K 58 45
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
100K 3.3K 60
(Multi MHA X reader, will include polyamory) Warning, this story contains mature themes and triggers, including but not limited to abuse, rape, murde...