π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰...

By illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... More

- π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-crimson-
-carmine-
-vermilion-
-cherry-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-burgundy-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-pastel-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
-special episode 1-
An explanation
-chilli-
-venetian-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-cinnabar-

1.3K 92 6
By illiny

Y/n Kang
wow. crazy girl.

==========

"Dr. Delein?" Seongha called out, walking towards the man...and a very unconscious Wooin.

'damn, he got hit hard' you mentally commented, zipping up your windbreaker.

"did you take Wooin down?"

You doubted so. This man may be a criminal, but he seemed insanely soft for Wooin. There's no way he would even cause a scratch on the young boy.

"Oh gosh...Director Park, please take me back to the Union," The other man finally said. Ah, it was then he realised, that he'd rather live in prison.

Good choice Dr. Delein!

==========

All the way to the hospital, you followed Wooin. For some reason, Seongha saw that there was a need for a check-up, in case you got hurt.

Ah right, you basically altered his memory. You kinda forgot about that minor detail. Oops! Oh well, no harm in visiting the hospital...again. Upon further inspection, you were prescribed with an IV drip, after being diagnosed with malnourishment. Plus, you literally had no more energy left in you to debate about your wellbeing.

'okay, sure' you shrugged, after being told to stay until the bag of fluid finishes. You sat around, dragged your IV pole with you wherever you went, and ate a bunch of snacks by the vending machine.

It gave you a lot of time to yourself. A lot of time to think about many things. So, you did just that. Sitting by the vending machines, quietly munching on some banana bread you bought, getting lost in your own thoughts.

'i wonder how the cats are doing? it's been long since i've seen them...'

==========

"I'm sorry, do you have a parent or legal guardian to sign these papers? I'm afraid I can't discharge you just yet,"

It wasn't the nurse's fault; he was just doing his job. But damn...how the hell were you going to get out of here?!

Who's your legal guardian anyway? Do you even have one in the first place? You stood by the counter, now unsure of what you were supposed to do. Do you even have money to pay for these bills?

"...Y/n?" you turned around in surprise.

"You must be her legal guardian. Just sign these papers and she's good to go," The nurse from earlier said.

But instead of correcting the nurse, the man obediently went up to the counter and signed the papers. Is this considered illegal? You bothered not, asking the questions you had in your mind as you walked alongside him outside the hospital.

Neither of you said a thing. Until he broke that awkward silence.

"Do you want to go home?" Seongha asked. You shook your head. 

"Are you hungry?" He asked again. Again, you shook your head.

"Do you have any places you want to go?" Shaking your head once more, you dismissed his questions. 

Initially, the man was about to check in on Wooin, but it seems like he was currently responsible for the wellbeing of the one that took down one of the most vicious awakened ones just a day ago.

Hence, the day was spent in silence. Meh, he could always visit Wooin another day. 

==========

The sight strangely made you feel slightly nostalgic.

In one corner, was Wooin inhaling his tteokbokki. And in the other, was Jisuk and Subin arguing over something stupid again. 

Feels like home, doesn't it?

How unfortunate. Good things don't last forever.

Jiwoo did ask about how you ended up in the hospital. With a simple reason of an improper diet, he let you off without asking more questions. For what reason did you have to lie to Jiwoo about what truly happened?

You didn't know, for the words had came out before you could think it over.

So how the hell did you get here? One moment you were sitting by Subin on her bed and the next, you were sitting on the couch in Jiwoo's basement.

'huh?'

You listened as Jiwoo's goal to become stronger. But he was already strong...no? He brought down one of the Klein Brothers...did he not? Or was that all just luck?

It wasn't luck...nor was it a coincidence.

As Jiwoo was learning a new way to control his awakened powers (with the assistance of the great Kayden, of course), you looked down at your own hands, wondering how come Kayden's awakened powers did not show the same effects as it did when Jiwoo used it.

You made sure to ask after he was done with Jiwoo. But he too, was more than confused. Was there someone who was immune to his awakened powers? An experiment, Kayden calls it as he put his paw on your back, flowing his awakened powers into your body. 

However, all his awakened life, never did he feel so drained while doing so. He watched as the electric blue glow fades into a darker shade of red. What the f*ck?

You on the other hand, felt no different than before. 

Jiwoo never failed to surprise Kayden, but you always succeeded in reaching that same level (and if not, more) as Jiwoo. So different, and yet so similar.

Because unlike Jiwoo, who was able to memorise and use Kayden's force control, your soul was like a magnet. Absorbing the power entering your soul and making it your own. Truth was, you weren't immune to Kayden's awakened powers. Because this whole time, your soul was taking in and absorbing the powers, turning the foreign thing in your body into a weapon of your own.

What a monster Kayden had discovered.

==========

Extra : 

Sometimes, you wondered, what would happen if you weren't there to witness a murder. Because right now, you were witnessing such a normal interaction of Jisuk and Subin getting scolded by Inhyuk for doing something idiotic again.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jajangmyeon..."

==========

Time jumped to a few days later, after everyone had been discharged from the hospital, you weren't expecting to see Kayden in his human mode to be there. Right next to you, Wooin was sweating buckets the moment he had recognised who the man was. 

And did you just hear Subin calling him..."sexy"?

Not knowing how to react, you stood there like a statue. Only until later it was revealed that HE was Jiwoo's mentor. Well, both you and Wooin knew about it. It was just Jisuk and Subin that was left in the dust. 

Not that you felt guilty. It was funny to see their reaction once both of them finally realised that Jiwoo's mentor was THE Kayden Break.

Oh god, jajangmyeon everywhere...but mostly it was on Kayden lmao. It was a challenge not to laugh out loud, covering it up with a cough.

"I-I'm sorry, what do we do?!"

"Oh, now we're done for!"

You watched as both Subin and Jisuk scrambled around in panic. Like a virus, the panic spread to Jiwoo, who was waving his arms around like a madman.

"What are you doing Jiwoo? Get some napkins!"

"oOkay..." the said boy mumbled as he was about to walk off.

"Actually, don't leave us here alone with him! I'm freaking terrified!"

"Yeah, just hold onto your mentor! Hold him tight!"

How on earth did the idea of restraining Kayden came about was a mystery. Either way, it was funny to you. As the seconds passed, it was getting more and more challenging for you not to choke on your food trying so hard not to laugh. 

Well, after a little apology, Kayden left out the door without haste as those who kneeled before him just moments earlier collapsed to the floor in relief.

As eventful as that was, the food was getting cold.

==========

With how comfortable they are with simply barging into Jiwoo's home, you wouldn't be surprised if the next time they would come it through the roof on a helicopter.

Please don't. You were joking about the helicopter part.

Jisuk and Subin cackled as they walked into the living room. You were already there since morning, just for the cats since as usual, Kayden was being really busy training Jiwoo. Besides, he still hasn't given you an answer on why you weren't able to use his force control like Jiwoo does.

Were you too weak for it?

(Quite the opposite, my dear)

"What's so funny?" Jiwoo asked.

"You wouldn't believe it! Jisuk called and provoked Gangseok yesterday out of nowhere, HAHAHAHA!"

Yeah, you really couldn't believe...at how much time these people have on their hands.

"Jisuk told him that Sucheon challenged you with his dad backing him up this time and got owned again, then said the Gangseok that he's the only one out of the four who didn't spar with you...and laughed at him for chickening in a fight. Then just hung up on the call without giving Gangseok a chance to respond," Subin explained, with a proud look on her face.

...Were you supposed to laugh? Was this supposed to be funny? 

Usually, you wouldn't say much for scenarios like this...and you didn't. Doctors orders.

Jisuk's phone buzzed multiple times...before the said boy actually answered the phone call. You assumed it was Gangseok on the other side of the line. Picking up one of the cats, you set yourself on the floor, as the cat on your lap melted into you like liquid.

"Hey, Gangseok. Stop calling me. Why are you obsessing over me? What a clingy b*stard... Can't you tell I don't want to talk to you right now? I bet you don't have a girlfriend." Jisuk said.

'And you do?'

"What? You wanna fight me? Life isn't that easy, dude. Go beat Sucheon first. Then Jiwoo, then you can challenge me. Got that?" The boy continued, before hanging up the call again.

Deep down, you pitied Gangseok. He did nothing but breathe that day, and Jisuk decided to be more of a menace. How unlucky. 

You think that was the end? Lmao no, this was just the tip of an iceberg for you. Because never would you think you would hear Subin...calling Kayden her "type". Somehow feels like one of your friends calling your dad hot.

Except you did not have a dad...and this was Kayden you were talking about. 

-Anyway. Gangseok somehow found Jiwoo's house. And I oop- Jumpscare.

==========

You swiveled around in your chair, bored already as you abandoned the book you were previously reading. After having jajangmyeon at Jiwoo's house, you walked back to your own...with a certain someone tailing you.

He said something about not letting you walk home alone in the middle of the night. You just let him, too lazy to fight over it. You watched from the window of your bedroom as Jisuk turned his back and walked away.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

What a great way to ruin the good mood. Fishing out your phone, you squinted at the bright light your phone emitted.

Jiwoopwoop is 138km away from HOME. 

You frowned. Why was Jiwoo so far away? You just saw him an hour ago... Besides, why would he go so far? Cat treats were only a walking distance away anyway. You thought the worst, clicking on the locator to find the boy's exact location.

Just what trouble has found Jiwoo this time?

==========

omg hi! i'm finally on holiday :D

illiny <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.1K 71 28
high school setting in which the popular and almighty basketball team's captain becomes under the transfer student (lighthearted, romance comedy) | o...
66.8K 1.7K 11
Risa and her best friend, Kae get themselves in an interesting situation that involves some special kittens. - - - No art in this story belongs to me...
234K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...