ALBEDO "the way i loved you"

Από sviearchives

sworn enemies - albedo and y/n have been rivals in any academic related activities. at first, the satisfactio... Περισσότερα

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
EPILOGUE
FAREWELL

chapter eighteen

1.3K 68 41
Από sviearchives

 "why must you tell her that?!"

the door of her room swung open, it created a loud sound after hitting the wall. the sudden barging of her brother caused her to flinch in surprise. y/n closed her book, focusing her attention to the figure standing in front of her; his hair was a mess, the dark circles under his eyes were the evidence of his lack of sleep, and the veins popping on his neck were the indication of his burning anger.

"tell her what?"

her brother abruptly slammed his fist onto the wall. "if you don't like ella then it's fine! but why can't you just be happy for me, huh?!"

"i don't understand what you're saying —"

"oh, please! stop with the act!" her brother exclaimed. "everyone knows how much of a bitch you are!"

y/n's lips parted upon hearing that, the pain certainly crossed her heart. she could feel her throat drying and her heart pounding with surprise. did...did her brother really say that?

"for goodness sake! ella's breaking up with me," b/n implied, this time his tone was stronger. "the woman i love is breaking up with me because apparently my sister was being a bitch towards her!"

she couldn't move. too stunned to hear every word coming out from his mouth, too confused to understand what he's saying, and too broke to witness how her brother really devoted himself to one woman that he's really going all out against her; his own sister.

"do you really hate seeing people happy?" he asked. "do you want everyone to be as miserable as you? do you want them to live in the same cold and gloomy world like you? do you like seeing everyone crumble into pieces because of what you do?"

her voice trembled, "i-is that what you think about me, b/n?"

"don't all people around you do?" he remarked aggressively. "i bet they're so fed up with your attitude — but they couldn't get away from you because they're scared that you'll make them suffer. knowing you, you're competitive and manipulative — so toxic that —!"

his sentence was cut short when a hand slapped his cheek — it was harsh and full of anger.

he was stunned. b/n froze into his place when he finally spotted her sister; standing in front of him, tears streaking down her cheeks, and both of her hands were shaking. her pained expression — the look of betrayal, anger, and sadness was painted like a tattoo in his head.

she turned her back around him. just as their mother arrived, y/n rushed outside the house — not minding the confused stares she were receiving because of her tears still streaking down and her messed up appearance.

the sky was grey like her mood, everything around her seemed gloomy. she felt like a piece of leaf being swirled across the town by the wind of her emotions. she felt weak and vulnerable that she ended up finding herself in the park where people were (funnily) enjoying their day.

it was devastating to hear her brother say those words without even batting an eye — like he really meant all of it — like they weren't blood related — like she was a stranger to his eyes — like she wasn't even part of his world.

the heavy rain finally poured — the droplets were like knives to her skin but they didn't match the feeling of betrayal and sadness within her. people finally left and she was alone in the park, sitting in the swing like some sort of stray kitten.

she closed her eyes as tears streaked down. ella was right; he would choose her over his very own sister. she had to chuckle painfully at the thought, she suddenly felt like an idiot for being sure that he'd side with his sister.

ah, ella. that little bitch lied through her teeth in order to do that. that's right — she didn't even tell her brother the truth and made herself the victim when in fact everything that's happening right now was her scheme.

"hey.."

the pounding of her heart matched the heavy rain. first, she saw shoes in front of her and when she finally looked up — she saw albedo.

her lips trembled, feeling emotional once again. she couldn't answer because she knew her voice would break like earlier, she's so vulnerable right now. the rain wasn't hitting her anymore — he's blocking it with his umbrella.

"what are you doing here?"

the cold wind swirled across the park. "i won the regional, we were celebrating."

"really? that's...great."

"you? what are you doing here?"

she looked away. "i wanted t-to enjoy the rain..."

"crying?" he implied, "you want to enjoy the rain while crying?"

"why? do i look pitiful to you?"

"no." albedo answered, his hand gently cupped her chin to make her look at him. then, her eyes teared up again. "it's okay to cry when there's too much in your mind and if you cannot contain it anymore... i can listen to you."

he kneeled in front of her, "y/n, what happened?"

his voice was soothing, there was comfort in it and that — that alone made her broke down in tears.

he listened, he stayed, and he comforted her.

he didn't judge her.

and she felt so safe around him.

she felt comforted...and loved.

"thank you..." she whispered.

"can i give you a hug?"

she shook her head, "i'm soaked in water. you'll get sick."

albedo bit the side of his cheek, his ears red. "wanna get sick together?"

y/n bursted out laughing, "help yourself."

albedo pulled her towards him, he could feel himself slowly becoming soaked in water. he dropped the umbrella and hugged her — his hand gently tapping her back like he was assuring her that everything would be fine.

his hug...was like a warm blanket being wrapped around her when she was a child during a cold winter night. 

"you're...insane.." she whispered, unable to process what he did but nevertheless chuckled in amusement.

albedo laughed, his hands holding the side of her shoulders now. he looked at her and softly mumbled, "yeah, i'm definitely insane."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

55.8K 2.1K 42
❝ You wowed as you stared in awe, " it's so pretty!" You leaned in to Childe pointing at the bright colours. While you admired the illuminations Chi...
2.8K 112 10
ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ As one of the top students at Teyvat High School, F/N has a reputation they need to keep up. Unfortunately, thi...
9.3K 194 23
Y/N and Childe were friends long ago. However as fate would have it the two were seperated, with Childe disappearing one day without a trace. Years g...
368K 10.9K 35
"Have you seen Y/n's big brother and big sister?" "Y/n is worried they're no longer with Y/n..." "Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine... Where ar...