Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

20. Class-ic

556 10 14
By DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the New Age Academy as its newest student he has just finished explaining the source of his powers telling the two student council presidents about his training and his weapon the two student council presidents were absolutely Amazed by what they had just been told not only did he have power beyond anything that they're Mortal Minds could comprehend but he had an indestructible weapon to go along with his amazing powers and extraordinary training.

Satsuki: I must admit I am extremely impressed.

Sona: I have to agree never before had I thought a male could have such amazing Powers such as you or handle the kind of training you went through or have such an amazing weapon and know how to use it you truly are one of a kind Y/n L/n.

Y/n: aww Shucks stop it you guys you're going to make me blush.

Y/n L/n was already blushing at the compliments he was receiving from the student council presidents.

Sona: oh I almost forgot I'm supposed to give you this.

Sona reached into her pocket pulled out a piece of paper and she gave it to Y/n L/n he respectfully took the piece of paper from the student council president he unfolded it and he realized that it was his student schedule.

Y/n: wow my student schedule thanks!

Sona: you're welcome now that our business is concluded I believe now is the time for all of us to go our separate ways me and my fellow student council president we have some serious work to be done before classes start and I recommend that you go to class ASAP.

Y/n: consider it done El Presidente~

Satsuki: please don't call us that.

Y/n: I make no promises!

Sona: well then we will see you again later.

With that said the student council presidents picked up their trays and plates they then put them into the recycling Depot where they would be washed disinfected and reused Y/n L/n decided to go to class he made his way to his classroom where he was greeted by his two English teachers Miss Nekonome.

And the co-teacher of English class Miss Rebecca Torres the wingless dragon.

(A/n): credit to the original creator of this piece of a wonderful art @JAME_Arts if you're reading this right now you're an amazing artist and you have my eternal respect also please don't be mad at me!

Nekonome: ah you must be Mr. L/n!

Y/n: please just call me Y/n.

Nekonome: all right then Y/n!

Rebecca: I have to say the breakfast you made for everyone was quite delicious where did you learn to cook like that?

Y/n: it's a hobby I picked up I'm glad everyone enjoyed my breakfast.

Rebecca: why did you make breakfast for everybody? you didn't have to do that.

Y/n: well I realized that a lot of people don't trust me and a couple people really don't like me so I thought that the best way to win people over is to be nice to them and do stuff for them so I thought the best thing to do was to make everyone some breakfast because you know what they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Nekonome: I can tell you're very kind person and you're going to fit in just fine.

Y/n: I just hope so.

Rebecca: don't worry I assure you everyone's going to love you in no time at all~

Y/n: you really think so?

Rebecca: oh I know so~

Nekonome: now why don't you go have a seat and wait for class to start.

Y/n: sounds like a plan man~

Y/n L/n immediately took his seat in the front row he pulled out his briefcase he started organizing his workspace pulling out a notebook a menagerie of pens and pencils from his briefcase which he had modified so that it could hold Limitless amounts of items for Y/n L/n everything has a place and everything should be in that place Y/n L/n sat down patiently waiting for class to start eventually everyone else arrived and class began.

Rebecca: all right everybody today you will all be doing a report on a famous author of your choosing you will have the entirety of class to research the author of your choosing at the end of class you will all come up to the front of the class and present your report on the author of your choosing.

Nekonome: upon our desk is a wide selection of autobiographies about the authors that will be available for research I want all of you to come up and pick a book of your selection.

Y/n: OK!!!

Y/n L/n quickly did a handstand on the his desk and he proceeded to jump from the desk onto his own two feet sticking the landing and he walked over to the desk securing a autobiography about none other than the author Ernest Hemingway.

Y/n: Ernest Hemingway sounds tasty~

Y/n L/n teleported back to his seat and immediately started researching about the long dead author everyone looked at him like he was crazy except for Miss Rebecca she actually giggled at his cute and eccentric Behavior everyone else got up and grabbed an autobiography about an author of their choosing Y/n L/n ravenously absorbed the information from the book he had chosen quickly reading through the autobiography of Ernest Miller Hemingway in record time once he was done he remembered every single fact he could and he began to condense that information down into the most key points of his life once he was done he was ready to present his findings.

(Time skip later)
Location: English class the new age Academy

Right now in English class at the new age Academy everyone has already presented their findings everyone managed to get fairly decent grades except for certain people who did the bare minimum amount of work and they were punished with very low marks now it was time for Y/n L/n to present his project about Ernest Miller Hemingway he made his way up to the front of the class he stood behind the teacher's desk he handed in his paper for the teachers to read and grade he then walked behind the desk and he wrote down the name of his author on the Whiteboard he took a deep breath in and a deep breath out to calm and focus his mind he then turned around and began.

Y/n: lights please~

The lights started to dim and a spotlight was placed on to him everyone looked around to see where the spotlight was coming from but they could find no discernible source.

Y/n: now for the first time in all of your living memories I am proud to present The Life and Times of Ernest Miller Hemingway in approximately three and a half minutes GO!!!!

Y/n L/n then began to present his report to the class let me know it's to him it was being recorded by students and staff for later viewing and for posterity.

Y/n: born in Chicago in 1899 son of a physician and musician he had a reasonably uneventful childhood decided to study journalism enlisted with the Red Cross in World War 1 got blown up in Milan and spent 6 months in the hospital with severe shradinal wounds in both legs he fell in love with a nurse they decided to get married he came home to prepare she stayed there and ditched him for an Italian Soldier which initiated a lifelong pattern of him rejecting women before they could reject him take note everybody who is afraid of rejection~

Some people started to laugh at Y/n's little joke.

Y/n: he got a job as a foreign correspondent he fell in love with his roommate sister he married her and he moved to Paris they hung out with Gertrude Stein they kicked it with Pablo Picasso he started writing in Earnest no pun intended he moved to Toronto he had a child he then moved back to Paris he published a couple of books he cheated on his wife got divorced married The Other Woman he converted to Catholicism.....

Y/n L/n proceeded to quickly shake his head from side to side showing his disapproval of the choice to convert to Catholicism everyone laughed at his little joke.

Y/n: he cut his head open after pulling on a cord thinking he was flushing a toilet but instead ripped a skylight from the ceiling and smashed it onto his face!!!!!!

Everyone started laughing at the fact that Y/n L/n had just stated.

Y/n: he moved to Kansas City he had another child his father committed suicide he shot a lot of bears for one reason or another he had a car accident had another child he then moved to Africa to kill some wild animals and got dysentery Karma~

Everyone laughed again at the facts that were being presented to them.

Y/n: he published another book moved to Cuba shot himself in the leg whilst aiming at a shark!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone wants again laughed at the fact that were being presented to them.

Y/n: he then restarted the cycle of cheating on his wife got divorced married The Other Woman published For Whom the Bell Tolls sold half a million copies in a couple of months and got nominated for a Pulitzer Prize and he once again cheated on his wife got divorced married The Other Woman he then became the self-appointed leader of a band of Village militia outside of Paris and was subsequently brought up on charges for contravening the Geneva Convention and got away with it like a freaking champion!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again everyone laughed at the facts that were being presented to them.

Y/n: he got pneumonia moved back to Cuba and spent most of his free time Tracking Nazi U-boats with a machine gun and a pile of hand grenades I really am not making this crap up!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was laughing at the facts are being presented to them once again.

Y/n: he had a few more car accidents three more concussions he got Clawed while playing with a lion!!!~

There was a dramatic pause where everyone continued to laugh.

Y/n: he got depressed he got fat he published a couple more books went back to Africa to shoot some more wild animals and he barely survived two separate plane crashes in the space of 24 hours winding up with a fractured skull, internal bleeding, cracked spine, ruptured liver, first degree burns, and a paralyzed sphincter muscle Karma~

Everyone laughed at Y/n's little joke once again.

Y/n: he won a Nobel Prize he had a file opened on him by J Edgar Hoover he left a bunch of crap in a safe in Cuba and he moved to Idaho paranoid that the feds were following him which they were because he spent most of the 1940s working for the KGB once again I am not making this crap up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was laughing once again at the facts that were being presented to them.

Y/n: he suffered from hepatitis, nephritis, hypertension, hemochromatosis, anemia, and impotence whatever all that is.

Everyone was laughing at the facts are being presented to them and some of them were even laughing at the innocence of Y/n L/n.

Y/n: he got committed received way too much electroconvulsive therapy and came out all screwed up started hinting at suicide so he immediately got recommitted received a couple more months of electroconvulsive therapy he then got released he then put both barrels of his favorite 12 gauge shotgun into his mouth and blew his freaking head off what a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The room immediately became silent as a graveyard after a couple seconds the room erupted into cheers and Applause everyone was amazed by Y/n's amazingly detailed rundown of the famous author's life all the way from the day he was born to the day he died from unfortunate circumstances Y/n L/n was approached by the teachers of English class.

Nekonome: I must admit I am very impressed!

Rebecca: so am I we can definitely tell that you took great pride in your work and you managed to get all the important details rolled up into three and a half minutes that is quite impressive~

Y/n: thank you you know what they say anything worth doing is worth doing right~

Rebecca: that is an excellent attitude to have I can tell we're going to get along just fine~

Y/n: glad to hear it!

Rebecca: I think that report and presentation deserves a definite A+

Soon enough the bell rang signaling the end of the first class of the day everyone started to file out and make their way to the next class.

Y/n: it was nice meeting you both now if you'll excuse me I've got another class to get to.

Y/n L/n immediately grabbed his things and he immediately put them back into his briefcase he then dashed out of the room as quick as Lightning and made his way to his next class which was math class taught by none other than the lamia Miss Ririko.

Ririko: hello it's very nice to meet you Y/n I hope we can get to know each other very well~

Y/n: I hope so too!

Y/n L/n being the innocent cinnamon bun he was did not understand that the teacher was flirting with him.

Y/n: if you'll excuse me I have to go take my seat and get my workspace all organized and ready to go before class starts!

Y/n L/n dashed over to his seat in the front row he sat down behind the long bench desk he comfortably sat down and once again he organized his workspace when class started up it was very interesting to say the least Miss Ririko was acting very peculiar unbeknownst to the wielder of the Infinity Stones she was actually aroused and turned on by math for some reason or another.

Y/n mind: this teacher is beyond weird oh well you know what they say to each his own~

Y/n L/n continued to take notes in math class absorbing knowledge at a phenomenal rate And archiving it away in his brain for later usage once the bell rang again it was time for his next class which was history class taught by Present Mic.

History class was as you can guess very uneventful but eventually history class was over and it was time for Y/n's first elective which was art class which was taught by the insanely magically powerful cat Blair.

Blair: all right everybody today we'll be working with clay the project today will be to create something meaningful to you from a lump of clay you will have until the end of the class to create your masterpiece by the end of the class we should be ready to place your masterpieces into the kiln so for the next time we need each other we can start painting.

Y/n: sounds like a hoot and a half!

Everyone was given a lump of clay to work with Y/n L/n used his powers and his amazing artistic mind to begin molding the clay once it was in the appropriate shape he desired he used the powers of the power and reality stones to harden the clay as if it had gone through a kiln everyone was amazed to see how fast he could work once the clay was solidified and hardened he grabbed some painting supplies from his briefcase and he began to work painting his little statue and eventually he was done once he allowed the paint to dry he was ready to present while everyone else was still crafting their masterpieces.

Y/n: DONE!!!!!!!

Blair: this ought to be interesting...............

Blair looked at Y/n's Masterpiece and was amazed to see that he indeed had finished it all by himself with no help he had created a miniature statue of the Mad Titan Thanos his very own father.

Everyone was amazed to see the wonderful miniature sculpture that the young man had created the designs were very intricate and amazingly well done it looked like it had been crafted by a genuine master of Art over the course of days maybe even months each detail was intricately made and they were amazed to see that it was done in under an hour.

Y/n: so what do you think?

Blair: absolutely gorgeous did you really do this by yourself?!

Y/n: absolutely if there's anything I know it's art and having amazing superpowers also doesn't hurt.

Blair: so who is this person? I've never seen anything like it before.

Y/n: that's my old man his name is Thanos many people called him the Mad Titan but even though I never knew him I feel like he's with me.

Blair: well you've done an excellent job you've definitely earned an A+.

Y/n: thank you very much

Soon enough the bell rang signaling the end of our class everyone else had finished up their sculpting and everyone else's sculptures were ready to go through the Kiln to be fired up and hardened Y/n L/n cleaned up his private materials and once he was done he packed up his briefcase and he made his way to his next class which was music class.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3007)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 9 5
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š. ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’…, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ...
109K 4.5K 100
๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ || ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ...
32 0 16
This is a fanfiction of my favorite story characters from my story or stories that I haven't published yet. Enjoy the story!!! On another note: plea...
1.8M 52.3K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...