Blessings, Curses, & Confusio...

Da bambheelee

Jake couldn't have imagined debuting with someone who seemed so perfect and talented. He also knew that even... Altro

Introduction/Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Finale/Epilogue

23

4.1K 167 76
Da bambheelee

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"JAKE-HYUNG!!" Ni-ki dropped his suitcase on Sunghoon's toes and ran to throw his arms around the Aussie.

"OW!! NI-KI!!" Sunghoon hissed as Jake laughed and welcomed the maknae.

"Hey, I'm here too" Heeseung frowned at the fact that the youngest had completely ignored him.

"Oh.. hi, hyung" Ni-ki said with fake disinterest before bursting into laugher as he dodged a light punch from the oldest.

"Jake-hyung!! It's so good to see you again!!" Sunoo smiled widely as he went in for a hug. "Oh, I brought you some jeon!!" he added, remembering his promise as he pulled away to reveal a small platter of the pancakes.

Jake smiled as he took the platter. "Hi Sunoo!! These look amazing!" he said, to which the latter giggled proudly.

"Again, I'm right here" Heeseung said with a slight pout, so Jay and Sunghoon laughed and quickly came over to pull the oldest into a bro-hug.

"Yoi hyung!! How was Chuseok?" Jake heard Jungwon call as he entered the dorm last, carrying what looked like more than just his own stuff. Typical leader things.

"Yoi Jungwon!! It was great! How was yours?" the Aussie laughed, helping the leader with his baggage.

"Mine was great too. Maeum's gotten so big since I last saw him!" Jungwon said, grinning from ear to ear.

Then, he looked at the Aussie with curious eyes. "What did you and Heeseung-hyung do? It must've been kind of boring with just the two of you."

Jake could've mentioned the movie, playing video games, shopping, karaoke, or eating, but instead his mind immediately went back to the kiss he had shared with Heeseung in the kitchen, replaying those passionate scenes in his head.

He felt the heat rush to his cheeks. "We uh.. you know, just.. stuff" he said, desperately praying that his blush wasn't visible.

Jungwon blinked and gave a confused smile at the vague answer, but didn't question it further.

They all talked, laughed, hugged, and shared stories from their short break before finally unpacking their things, settling back in the dorm to return to their usual lifestyle.

With all the members back, Enhypen got right back into the flow of things and readjusted to their regular schedules, which, of course, were busy as ever.

They spent the next month filming various contents for their YouTube channel, attending different vocal sessions and dance workshops, periodically going live on different social media platforms, and modeling as ambassadors for the brands they endorsed.

Then, they were notified by the agency of the upcoming year-end awards shows they had been invited to, and immediately began preparing to deliver their best, most special performances for everyone to see.

Timeskip: November 1, D-28 until first award show

Enhypen gathered in one of the agency's large dance practice rooms, meeting with a team of choreographers, performance leaders, and other officials who would be helping them prepare their special stages for the awards shows.

"This year, we were thinking of having you guys do unit stages for songs from past albums and then perform 'Blessed-Cursed' as a whole at the end. Does that sound good to everyone?" one of the performance leader's spoke.

The members nodded attentively, waiting to hear what the team had in store for them.

"We gathered some statistics as to which B-sides were most popular from each of your previous albums" the performance leader went on, "and our dance team has prepared special choreographies to each song for each unit to perform."

With that, the choreography leader took a step forward. "We'll be having three different units for each of the three songs" he explained. "Three members will be performing 'Let Me in', two members will be performing 'Fever', and two members will be performing 'Go Big or Go Home'."

He then gestured to a large group of people standing to the side near the practice room's mirrors. "Each unit will have a designated choreographer to help direct your performance as well as a set of dancers who will be practicing alongside you to accompany you on stage for the actual event." he continued.

"Also, each unit will be practicing their performances separately for the next couple of weeks until everyone has their respective stages nailed down. Then, we will bring it altogether as a whole group to make sure everything runs smoothly before the actual show. Does that make sense to everyone?"

All heads in the practice room nodded, eager to get started.

"Perfect! Choreographers, please announce the units and take them to a separate practice room." the choreography leader concluded. "Everyone, fighting (a/n: a phrase that means something along the lines of "do your best!" or "good luck!" in South Korea)!!"

The members turned to look at each other excitedly.

"This is gonna be awesome!!" Ni-ki grinned, already envisioning the finished performance in his head.

"I know!! I'm so excited!!" Sunoo's eyes sparkled, also imagining what the choreographies were going to look like.

"Whatever song I get, I'm gonna make sure I crush it" Sunghoon said with an ambitious smile.

"Let's do our best" Jungwon smiled at the members' enthusiasm.

"Yeah, let's do this" Jay smirked in cool American English.

Then, each of the three unit choreographers took a step forward.

"Hello! I will be leading the 'Let Me In' unit." one of them said. "Sunghoon-ssi, Sunoo-ssi, and Ni-ki-ssi, please follow me."

The three members exchanged excited glances again and eagerly stood up to follow their choreographer, a team of dancers following close behind.

Then the next choreographer spoke. "Hello! I will be leading the 'Go Big or Go Home' unit. Jay-ssi and Jungwon-ssi, please follow me."

The two members grinned at each other and high-fived before following their choreographer out, another team of dancers trailing behind them.

With that, Jake and Heeseung turned to each other and smiled, knowing that they would automatically be put in the final unit together.

"As you can already guess, I will be leading the 'Fever" unit." the last choreographer said. "Heeseung-ssi and Jake-ssi, please follow me."

The couple stood up and nudged each other's shoulders happily, excited to be performing in a unit together at the award shows. Then, they followed their choreographer out with the last of the dancers joining them. 

"Let's do this" Heeseung said with a confident smile as he and Jake walked side-by-side towards their separate dance practice room.

Jake looked over at the older and smiled warmly at his determination before looking forward again.

"I wonder what the choreography's gonna look like" he said.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

a/n:

back from celebrating Christmas with the beginning of the next plot!!

i plan on posting the next update this Saturday, but that may or may not happen since New Year's is this weekend. 

if you don't see it up by then, it'll probably be out next week, but either way it's gonna be a double-post, so be on your toes for that!!

and thank you all so so much for 10k reads, this is such a huge milestone for me. as i've said before, i never imagined my story would come this far, and i'm extremely blessed and grateful for all the love and support you have given me. i love you all so so much, and i couldn't have achieved this without you ♡♡♡

also, consider the last line to be a bit of foreshadowing hehehe ( •̀ ᗜ •́ )

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

115K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
68.2K 1.5K 18
DISCONTINUED Enhypen gets a new choreographer ⚠️poly enhypen⚠️ ⚠️Please know I do not ship any of the members and I am not trying to assume anyones s...
7.9K 249 20
started: august 17 2023 ended: what if you were chosen at a kpop random dance to become one of enhypens backup dancers? and what if you were specifi...
57.8K 2.8K 34
"Let me dress you up, like you're my own doll." - 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐮 Jake is a pretty boy with a terrible boyfriend. His best friend Heeseung wa...