SOS

By Sprinting_Ginger

Who knew that silence could be the loudest thing in a room? Luke certainly didn't, but he might just be grate... More

Story Info
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Epilogue

Forty-Three

802 39 60
By Sprinting_Ginger

⚠️TW// medium⚠️

Lizzy loves Luke
I saw my favorite person today and instead of approaching I froze 😭 but he looked so happy hanging out with Elodie that I'm almost not mad

5sos Update Page
Rumor has it Luke was seen out and about in LA with Elodie today! If you were one of the fans who saw them let us know.

Luke Hemmo Stan
Luke hanging out with Elodie right after tour ends? Is my ship actually sailing??? I need them together!!!

LRH forever
Their ship name is mediocre but the world needs ELudie to happen. Luke needs ELudie to happen. He deserves something so good after everything he's had to deal with in the past. I'm happy crying just thinking about it

LAMY ain't over
Why is Luke giving his tech a pity hangout when Amy hasn't been on tour with him in months. Boy needs to go home to his real love 😡😭
|
Muke and Cashton
You're in denial, Luke and Amy broke up months ago and we all know it. Let him move on and be happy with whoever he chooses.

***

Elodie sets the phone down, feeling slightly overwhelmed by the massive number of tweets about her that have been circulating the 5sos fandom for the last twenty-four hours. She'd been fine with it when they'd been discussing her as his tech, and loving her Instagram posts from all over the world. But having them discuss the idea of her and Luke being together is terrifying, even if it's mostly positive feedback.

"They can't hurt you if you don't let them." Peter sits down beside her on the couch, obviously understanding what's going through her head.

"They don't actually seem to want to hurt me, they seem excited about it. But... What if I get approached in public, Pete? I can't get myself to talk to people I know, how am I supposed to handle Luke's fans? I don't want to become the bitchy girlfriend who blows off fans, but I seriously can't talk to them..."

"Luke made you his girlfriend?" Peter grins.

"Well, not officially, but it's headed that direction and I want it to get there."

"Luke will take care of you, El. I've seen the way he protected people who weren't half the person you are, and I've seen the way he looks at you, he won't let them hurt you."

"I'm not overly worried about when he's there with me, more about when he's not around..."

"You'll be just fine. Don't run from him, El, he's good for you."

"I don't want to run from him, just from his public life." She laughs, "I think I'm going to go out, I have a couple things I need to pick up."

"Be safe, and let me know if you go to Luke's for the night instead of back here, just so I don't worry." He nods, hugging her into his side quickly, pressing a kiss to the side of her forehead. "I love you, sis, you're strong enough to fall in love with the boy, even with his public life. And you deserve to fall in love with him."

"Thanks, Pete." She nods, grabbing her phone again and exiting the twitter app, trying to put it all out of her mind for a while while she gets some errands done.

***

Elodie is finally feeling calm again after running a few errands, having got the new keyboard she needed for her tablet and some new pens. After collecting her essentials she wanders into a small boutique that had caught her eye, wanting something new and more flirty to wear when Luke takes her on this big date he's been planning.

Rifling through the racks looking for anything that catches her eye, she freezes as she hears a sharp laugh coming from behind her. The hairs on her body standing at attention as she recognizes the cruel tone, turning slowly to see the last person she would ever want to interact with standing only feet away with a smirk plastered across her bitchy face.

"Well, well, well, if it ain't my least favorite person on the planet." Amy smiles, though nothing about it looks friendly.

Elodie doesn't give her the courtesy of a response, rounding the rack she had been looking at and hurrying towards the door.

"Don't think you can just walk away from me." Her breath catches as Amy calls out from behind her, clearly following her still.

Elodie keeps her eyes on her car in the lot, knowing if she can just get inside she can lock Amy out and get away. Speeding up as she walks trying to get there as quickly as possible without drawing attention.

"Bitch, I'm trying to talk to you!" She jerks backwards suddenly as Amy's clawed fingers dig into her shoulder, spinning her involuntarily to face the woman she'd been trying to escape. The claws in her shoulder don't release as she makes eye contact with the dark brown ones glaring at her, instead tightening into the soft part of her shoulder further.

"I hate you, I hope you know that." Amy spits suddenly, "You took everything from me when you stole, Luke. I can't believe he fell for your sweet little innocent act like he did. You're so manipulative and toxic. I hope he realizes that someday and leaves your freaky ass."

Elodie's rolls her eyes at Amy's accusation, knowing the falsity of it and understanding she will never be able to convince Amy of anything different, and it's not worth it to try.

"Don't give me attitude, you stole my boyfriend and I plan to get him back."

Elodie audibly scoffs at the idea, knowing confidently that there is no way in hell Luke would ever go back to Amy, even if something happened to split them up. The scoff was the wrong move though, a sharp stink ringing through Elodie's jaw as Amy slaps her.

"Luke Hemmings is mine, and I will be taking back what you stole from me." Amy hisses, her thumb nail pressing further into Elodie's shoulder until she audibly gasps, feeling her skin give way, glancing to her right shoulder to see a small bit of red starting to seep into the white cotton top she has on.

"Oops." Amy laughs, releasing Elodie's shoulder finally.

Taking the opportunity, Elodie spins again towards her car, taking off in a speed walk as her left hand lifts to put pressure on her shoulder, feeling her shirt starting to stick to the blood there.

"Not so fast." She is yanked backwards again by a fist in her hair, tripping over her own foot and crashing to the ground, landing hard on her tailbone. "Fuck." She hisses, pushing herself off the ground again, rounding to face Amy head on, only to see shock on the other girl's face and a significant chunk of her own dark hair held in her outstretched hand.

Eyes wide, Elodie slowly reaches to the back of her head, feeling warmth on her scalp, her fingers coming away bloody as she brings them back into view. One more glance up to Amy and she turns again, walking as quickly as she can with a sore tailbone to her car, locking herself inside before letting a couple tears fall, pure shock mostly, but some pain too. Taking her phone out she ignores the text from Luke on the screen and opens the camera option, taking a couple photos of Amy still standing shell shocked with a wad of her hair in her closed fist.

Putting the car in drive finally, Elodie pulls out of the spot, thinking for only a moment before deciding where she needs to head. Startling hard moments later as her phone rings through the sound system, hitting answer as she realizes it's Rebecca calling, clearing the panic and thickness from her voice to answer.

"Hey, Rebecca."

"Hey, sweetheart. How's it going, being home from the tour?"

"It's been nice to have some free time, but I do miss working with guitars twenty-four-seven already." Elodie laughs.

"You get to focus on your writing now though."

"Ya, I'm excited to get back into writing more again."

"Hey, I got a call today from a lawyer who was actually looking for you." Rebecca quite suddenly changes the subject.

"A lawyer?"

"He said he was in charge of the affairs of a Charlotte Waters, and was trying to get in touch with Lorainne Waters' daughter to sort out her inheritance." Rebecca continues.

"My mom?" Elodie whispers.

"It sounds like Charlotte might have been the aunt you lived with as a toddler, and she recently passed away. I told him I could get in touch with you and inform you of his call. He was hoping to meet with you as soon as possible to go over some things."

"I have an inheritance?" Elodie chuckles in disbelief.

"It sounds like it, how would you feel about coming home for a few days to figure all of this out? I promise I'll help you."

"Honestly, I'd love a quick trip home. I know I was there last week, but this would be different."

"Book a flight and let me know when to pick you up from the airport. We'll get it all sorted for you."

"Thank you, Rebecca. I've got a couple things to do but I'll book the flight as soon as I can and let you know."

"See you soon, El. I love you."

"I love you too." Elodie sighs out, ending the call as she pulls into the local police station, ready to press charges and petition for a restraining order against Amy before heading home for a bit.

—————————
Amy showed up and old family is coming out of the woodworks... couldn't stay peachy too long now could it?

So, my next story is going to be a Michael Clifford fic! A first for me. It's had about four names so far but I think 'You Don't Go To Parties' is sticking. I'll start it after I finish this story. I'm pretty damn excited about it though! I hope you guys are too!!!

Vote and comment! I love to hear your thoughts and predictions!

I love you guys!!!

~M =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.4K 27
"No one can know, especially not Ashton." "Fine, but you can't tell me that you didn't like it. I know you did." "It doesn't matter what I liked. I'm...
23.8M 161K 162
preferences by me on tumblr ( HIGHEST RANKING: fanfiction #10 ) ( cover template by @estreIIas ) ( warning: these were made back in 2014-2016 and i m...
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic
786K 28.3K 28
❝ you're the only boy who's ever made me forget about all the bad, you're my distraction ❞ © hemmkinks **warning: deals with depression/self harm/su...