Sunlight on your face (Shuri...

By letitiasonlyangelxx

"They said the sunsets in Wakanda were the most beautiful thing in the world, but as I sat there watching the... More

Chapter 1: Intrigued
Chapter 2: The taste of rum
Chapter 3: more important things
Chapter 4: helpless
Chapter 5: tempting
Chapter 6: pathetic and petty
Chapter 7: survival mode
Chapter 8: away from reality
Chapter 9: late November
Chapter 10: snowball fight
Chapter 11: nostalgia
Chapter 12: something to watch
Chapter 13: tense
Chapter 14: that smile
Chapter 15: destruction
Chapter 16: water around my feet
Chapter 17: empty
Chapter 18: distraction
Chapter 19: those sad eyes
Chapter 21: great news
Chapter 22: a false sense of safety
Chapter 23: into the abyss
Chapter 24: breathe
Chapter 25: lucky day
Final Chapter: surprise
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 20: no holding back

1.1K 54 26
By letitiasonlyangelxx

Flames rushed through my body, as she wrapped her arms around my waist to pull me closer. The kiss was full of emotions, and tears were running down my cheeks, as we pulled away.
Shuri looked at me with glossy eyes, quickly pressing another kiss on my lips.

"I missed you so much, I'm so sorry about everything..." She said not letting go of me.

"I missed you too, and I'm sorry too."

Shuri interrupted me before I could continue speaking, "You have nothing to be sorry about, I was the one who sent you away, I thought I was doing the right thing, but I know now that it was absolutely stupid."

I pulled her into a tight hug, inhaling her smell.
We stood there for a while, just holding on to each other as if we were scared that we could get separated again.

"Let's get out of here, I'll get my stuff and say bye to the others," I whispered against her neck.

"All right, I'll wait here," She replied.

"Don't you dare leave me again," I muttered, pressing a kiss on her lips before letting go of her to go get my stuff.

"Never again, I promise." She whispered with a soft smile.

Riri and Ava were sitting at the bar, looking at me with knowing smiles on their faces.

"I'm leaving guys, thank you so much for coming," I announced, pulling them into a quick hug.

"Say hi to Shuri from us," Riri said with a chuckle before I went to get my stuff and say bye to Kiara.

Shuri was leaning on the wall, where I had left her. Her face lit up when she spotted me.

"Alright, let's go," I took her hand in mine.

We walked through the dark city, back to my dorm.
Mia was home when we got back, so I introduced Shuri quickly before pulling her into my room. I tossed my stuff on my bed and we sat down on the windowsill, our legs hanging in the cold air.

"So, let's talk..." I said, breaking the silence.

"I'm so sorry about everything, and I know I've said that a million times already, but I need you to know that I regret what happened so much..." Shuri said with a sincere look in her eyes.

"I know, I regret it too, I didn't want to leave, but I thought you didn't care about us at all after what you said in the lab..." I mumbled.

"I get that, that was kind of my goal, I thought if I made you hate me it would be easier for you to get over us, but I was being stupid... It's just... after the attack something snapped in me, I was scared to lose you," She explained.

"But by sending me away you would've lost me too..." I replied confused.

"I know, but the thought of something happening to you again with no one around to protect you absolutely terrified me," Shuri said, gazing into the distance, "and I thought you would be better off without me because I just put you in danger... Since my mother died, you are the first person that made me feel like myself again, you see me for who I am, and I just couldn't take the risk of losing you like I lost my family..."

My heart tightened at the sad tone of her voice, and when I looked at her there were tears in her eyes.

"Oh, Shuri... you won't lose me I promise." I took her hand and gave her a gentle squeeze.

There was a sad smile on her face when she met my gaze. She brushed a hair out of my face, her eyes meeting mine before she leaned in to press our lips together.
The kiss was so soft and full of emotions, it sent shivers down my spine.

"So, are we okay again?" I asked cautiously when we pulled apart.

"Do you accept my apology?" She asked.

"Of course, I accept it," I chuckled.

"Then we are more than okay," she said with a wide smile.

We stayed on the windowsill for a little while, admiring the stars and enjoying each other's presence.
I had a warm feeling in my chest, knowing that everything would be fine.

After a while, we got inside again and closed the window.

"Do you want something comfier to wear?" I asked as I changed into my sweatpants.

"That would be great." I handed her some grey sweatpants and she kept the shirt she was wearing under her hoodie.

While she went to the bathroom, I grabbed her sweatshirt and put it on before getting under the covers.

"You look adorable..." Shuri muttered when she got back.
She laid down next to me, pulling me into her arms and pressing a soft kiss on my forehead.
I looked up at her and there it was again, that fond expression that I just couldn't define.

She leaned in and pressed her soft lips to mine. I pressed myself closer and deepened the kiss. Her hand was resting on my waist and my arms were around her neck.
My body was full of lust, and I wanted to feel her everywhere.

Suddenly she pulled away, resting her head on the pillow.
I frowned confused about what she wanted. Her eyes stayed on mine, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"You're so beautiful," she whispered.

I smiled and quickly pecked her lips.

"Y/N?" Shuri asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I... I think I love you."

I felt my heart explode at those three words coming out of her mouth.
She looked at me with that same look in her eyes as before, and now I knew what it was. It was love.

I pulled her against me, crashing our lips together. She reacted immediately, her hands moving to my lower back, pressing me closer, and her tongue gently slipping inside of my mouth.
I felt her warmth on every inch of my body, and I had to force myself to pull away for a second. This time it was her looking at me with a confused frown.

"I think I love you too..."

After that, there was no holding back. She pulled me into her, her hands roaming over my body, slipping under my hoodie. I shivered at the cold touch on my bare skin.
She pushed one leg between mine, her hands moving to my ass. I breathed out shakily, her lips on my neck.

"I need you," I whispered, trying to keep quiet so that Mia wouldn't hear us.

Shuri smirked at my words, pulling my hoodie over my head, and tossing it on the floor.
Her eyes were full of lust as she let her gaze trail over my bare skin.
I took her shirt off too and let my hands travel down to the hem of her sweatpants before removing them. She took mine off too without hesitation.
Her bare skin against mine made my brain numb with desire.
I heard her breathing getting heavier as I pressed myself to her, feeling her warmth over my whole body.
She let her hand wander down my stomach before slipping off my underpants. She held still while I pulled hers off too. Our gazes locked as she started touching me, her cold fingers making me bite my lip with pleasure.

I let my fingers trail over her lower stomach, teasing her a little bit before touching her too. I breathed in sharply as I felt how wet she was, while her fingers were still caressing my spot.

Pleasure rushed through my body as I ran my fingers over her. I slowly pushed two fingers in, feeling her warmth.
She looked obscenely hot. Her eyes were closed, her chin lifted, her mouth slightly open, letting out soft moans, and her hand still circling my spot before pushing inside of me.

We breathed against each other's lips, trying to be as close as possible. I came a few seconds after her, collapsing against her chest, trying to catch my breath. My heart was racing with adrenalin.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled the blanket over us. I cuddled up to her, feeling the warmth of her skin.
My eyes started getting heavier, and I felt myself drifting into a deep sleep. Before I fell asleep, I heard a whisper next to my ear but failed to completely register it.

"I love you y/N, and I will never let you go again,"

------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you're all doing great and you enjoy this chapter. So I think this story might be coming to an end quite soon, but I'm not sure how many more chapters there will be...

Thank you for all the comments and votes, your feedback makes my day:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 52 14
๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ, ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ...
34.9K 1.1K 24
You never saw it coming, that's what you kept telling yourself, anyway. But the signs were always there, lingering beneath the surface, waiting to be...
108K 4.5K 36
Namor wants to burn the world, but he needs help to do it. He's in search of ancient magic that is rumored to be in Wakanda...in the form of a woman...
5K 77 11
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง, ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ซ แตƒโฟแตˆ แต’แถœแถœแตƒหขโฑแต’โฟแตƒหก แตˆสณแตƒแตแตƒ!! แฐ”แฐ”แฐ”แฐ” sสœแดส€แด› sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s sแด›แด€ส€ส€ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด...