Young and Menace the companio...

By tabbymac

this contains one shots, smut, deleted scenes and pictures from Young and Menace! More

introduction
๐Ÿ”Ž : Pictures Liza would have on her wall
๐Ÿ”Ž : Steve, Robin and Dustin's s letters
๐Ÿ”Ž : Nancy, Mike, Lucas and Max's Letters
๐Ÿ–ค: Who knows Liza Better
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”Ž: Mike telling Will and El about the break up
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”Ž: Eddie's asking Liza to go to Reefer Ricks
๐Ÿ–ค : How Steve and Liza first met
โœจ๐Ÿ–ค : Liza and Eddie's Spring Break
๐Ÿ–ค : Liza and Corroded Coffin
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค : Eddie's vest
๐Ÿ–ค : Steve gets the love he deserves
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค : Liza being Max's safe place
๐Ÿ”Ž: The nine months Steve's POV
๐Ÿ–ค : A Very Henderson Christmas
๐Ÿ–ค: Liza meets Steve's Parents
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”:Eddie seeing Liza's scars.
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ” : Liza's Tattoos
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–ค : Nightmare Club
โœจ๐Ÿ–คStarry date night
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค: Reunion
๐Ÿ–คWhat if: Liza chose Eddie
๐Ÿ–ค : Our Girl part one
๐Ÿ–ค : Our girl part 2
โœจ๐Ÿ–ค : Our girl part 3
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค: Eddie's realizations
๐Ÿ”Ž1๏ธโƒฃ : the Demogorgon
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”Ž: sick day
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค: Robin gets forgiven
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค : Liza and the Five Stages of Greif
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค : Dustins POV
๐Ÿ”Ž1๏ธโƒฃ : Wills dead
๐Ÿ”Ž1๏ธโƒฃ : Bad Men and Coming together
๐Ÿ”Ž1๏ธโƒฃ : Elevens gone and Hospitals
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค : Wayne and Managing
๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค : Bikers and Leather
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”Ž : Steve's grandmother
๐Ÿ–ค : Wrong Accusations and Coming Clean
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”Ž : Liza tells Eddie about the breakup

๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ–ค : The first show

125 3 0
By tabbymac

~x~

Liza sat in her usual seat between Gareth and Eddie, barely paying attention to the conversation as she played with the latter's fingers. It was usually an anxious habit but now that they had begun their not-actual-relationship, it was just something she did sometimes because she loved his hands. She was spaced out, staring at Eddie as he spoke to their friends. Every so often, she would register him glancing over at her, a small grin on his face as he winked at her before jumping back into whatever topic the boys were on. The next time Eddie looked at Liza, it was different. Like he was waiting for her to answer.

Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear you.” Liza stated, a sheepish grin on her face.

“Of course you weren't.” Gareth chuckled. “You were too busy gazing lovingly at your man.”

“Damn right I'm her man.” Eddie wagged his brows at Liza who snorted, amused by his pride. “But back to the question. What are you doing tomorrow night?”

“Tomorrow? Uh, probably nothing.” Liza furrowed her brows, confused on where this was going.

“Do you wanna come see us play at the Hideout?” Eddie asked, bringing Liza's hand up to place a kiss to the back of it to mask his nerves.

“Really?” Liza asked, her confusion melting into excitement and shock.

In all the time that Liza had been friends with Eddie and the boys, she had never been to see them play. They had never asked her but to be fair, she hadn't asked either. She was always scared that if she tried to insert herself into every aspect of their life, they would get annoyed with her. She was already with them at lunches and Hellfire, even some of their hangouts outside of school, going to one of their shows felt like too much. She had always wanted to see them play, any chance to support her friends was like gold to her. 

“Yes, really.” Eddie nodded, finding her excitement adorable.

“I'd love to!” Liza beamed, leaning against Eddie.

“Can we come?” Dustin asked, pointing to himself and Mike.

“No can do, Little Henderson. Wheeler.” Eddie shook his head. Liza hid her smile by pressing her face into Eddie's shoulder, her eyes peeking over at her brother. It seemed like Mike had accepted defeat but not Dustin.

“Why not! We're just as much a part of this friend group as Liza!” Dustin argued, crossing his arms. “You guys wouldn't even know each other if we weren't part of it!”

“Well first of all, you're wrong.” Eddie chuckled, glancing back at Liza when she giggled. The sound vibrating through his shoulder. “I met Liza in her freshman year, also, you literally saw us when I dropped her off during the summer.”

“Okay, you got me there but she wouldn't be part of this group, like Hellfire, if it weren't for us.” Dustin hugged. Eddie went to argue but Liza poked his side, mumbling that he wasn't going to win this part of the argument. “What's the second thing?”

“The second reason is that we perform in a bar. All of us are only allowed in because we perform. They definitely aren't gonna let you guys in. You're practically babies.” Gareth grinned. Dustin's face got smug but wasn't able to say anything because Gareth kept talking. “We got permission for Liza.”

“Fine! You guys have fun being cool.” Dustin pouted, giving his puppy dog eyes to Liza. It was a low blow but it was his last resort. 

“Not working, bubs.” Liza hummed. 

Fuck. Alright.”

~x~

Robin sat on Liza's bed as the girl paced back and forth in a pair of jeans and a bra, a smirk on her face at her best friend's nervousness. Liza had changed her outfit at least three times now, each time looking in the mirror before throwing off the shirt with a huff. Robin was excited to see this side of Liza, the very teenage girl side that was worried about what to wear to something her crush invited her to. She didn't get this with Liza and Steve, they had been together when they became friends with Robin and the build up to their relationship had been anything but normal. Robin was thankful for Eddie, not only because he gave Liza a taste of normalcy but also because it gave Robin the chance to poke fun at the blonde and help her.

“Why are you so nervous? It's just Eddie.” Robin raised her brows. Liza whipped around, looking at Robin as if she was crazy. 

“I am not nervous!”

“Tell that to the pile of rejected outfits.” Robin snorted, eyeing the clothes by the dresser. “And your frizzy hair. You've run your hands through it enough times it's practically a puffball.”

Liza's eyes widened as she glanced at herself in the mirror. With a defeated sigh she flopped down on her bed, covering her face with her arm. She felt Robin lift her arm and opened one eye to look at her friend. The girl's face was split in a giant smile as she waited for Liza to speak.

“It's just, this is the first time I'm gonna see them play. Technically, I shouldn't be nervous. I should be excited and I am but. . .'' Liza trailed off, propping herself up on to her elbows. 

“But this is the first time you're seeing your rocker boyfriend play and you want to make a good impression on him and his friends.” Robin finished Liza's thought. The blonde glared at her, her mouth set in a hard line. “Don't look at me like that. There isn't a word for whatever you and Eddie are yet, boyfriend is the only one I got.”

“Fine and yes. I want to make a good impression.” Liza huffed. 

“Why! Eddie is already head over heels for you and from what I can see, the guys love you. Why do you need to impress people who are already impressed by you?” Robin pushed. She knew there was more, she just needed Liza to say it or else the girl wouldn't believe her.

“Because this is different. I'm already in their lives more than they probably expected. I don't want them to feel like I'm trying to take over.” Liza shrugged, avoiding her friend's incredulous stare. “Shut up. I have a half hour until Eddie is gonna be here. Can you help me, please?”

Robin dropped the subject with excitement as she sprung from the bed. She was waiting for those words. While Liza usually wore similar outfits all the time, this was one of the few times that she would stray from routine. Digging in a drawer, she pulled out a black long sleeved shirt, tossing it at Liza without looking. Then she went to the back of Liza's door where a leather jacket was hanging, tossing that at the girl too. She smiled with her hands on her hips as Liza pulled the top and jacket on, looking herself over in the mirror.

“How long has this outfit been in your head?” Liza questioned after she approved of the look.

“Since I sat down.”

“Then why the fuck would you let me go through almost ten outfits?” Liza laughed, crossing her arms.

“Because it was fun watching you panic.” Robin grinned. “Now unless you want to look like you just stuck your fingers in the socket, I'd suggest fixing your hair and makeup.”

A half hour later, Robin and Liza stood in the kitchen with Claudia and Dustin. Their conversation stopped when they heard a knock on the front door that had both Dustin and Robin bolting before Liza could blink. She looked at her mother with a fond smile as they followed behind, turning the corner just in time to see Robin fling open the door to reveal Eddie who raised his brows at the welcome committee.

“Buckley, Henderson's.” Eddie nodded at them before turning a nervous smile towards Claudia. “Hi, Mrs.Henderson.”

“Hello Eddie.” Claudia smiled warmly at him, enjoying the fact that the boy was still nervous around her. Before she could say anything more however, Robin and Dustin stood side by side with matching stances of crossed arms.

“You better have our Liza home by nine o'clock at the latest!” Robin said, pointing to the clock that hung on the wall.

“And no drinking!” Dustin added on.

“And you better keep your hands to yourself, mister!” Robin said, trying her best to keep the smile from her voice.

“Dustin. Robin. That's enough.” Claudia said, her mom tone pulling both back. Liza chuckled when Dustin immediately ran to his room.

“Sorry, Mrs.H.” Robin muttered, sending a playful glare at Liza. 

“It's fine, Robin.” Claudia smiled, touching the girls back before turning to Eddie. “Have her back by no later than eleven though. It is a school night after all.”

“Of course.” Eddie nodded. 

Once Liza and Eddie had headed out, Robin went to Liza's room to grab her things. She had done her duty of getting her friend ready and now could head home to do the homework she didn't want to do. She couldn't wait for tomorrow when Liza would tell her everything. She headed to the door to put her shoes on, absentmindedly humming.

“Where are you going, dear?” Claudia asked, peeking her head from the kitchen.

“Home.” Robin said, going to pick up her bag.

Why? I'm making supper.” Claudia shot back.

“Oh, um, I can stay if you want.” Robin smiled, placing her bag down. 

“I do want. Come sit in the kitchen, I'll make you some tea.” Claudia smiled. “You can tell me what you think about Eddie and we can get to know each other better while you wait for Liza to come home.”

“Huh?” Robin's brows furrowed as she entered the kitchen.

“Oh, Liza said you were sleeping over tonight. Something about girls talk after.” Claudia waved her hand. She saw Robin smile excitedly before it faded and the woman knew why. “Call him and tell him I'm driving you guys tomorrow.”

“How'd you know?” Robin asked, shocked.

“Mother's intuition.”

~x~

When Eddie pulled into the back of the bar, Liza saw Gareth, Jimmy and Jeff waiting for them. They all said quick hellos before opening the back of Eddie's van and grabbing the equipment that the bar didn't provide for them. Liza went to grab something but was stopped by Eddie who said that they had it and told her to head in. She listened despite rolling her eyes, going in through the door and heading down a dark hallway.

The Hideout for all intents and purposes was a complete dive bar. The lights were dim, the floor sticky and everything looked dingy. The stage had a drum kit and a couple microphones but nothing else to it, the stage lights the brightest lights in the whole building. At the bar sat the five drunks that Eddie had told Liza about, the only other person there was the bartender who was watching Liza with a curious stare. There were a few tables throughout the room that sat empty.

“You Eddie's girl?” The bartender called out, causing the other men in the bar to turn around and look at the newcomer. 

“Yeah, that's me.” Liza smiled awkwardly and waved, she wasn't going to correct the bartender on the technicalities of her relationship to Eddie. “The guys are getting their stuff.”

“I know the drill.” The bartender nodded. “You want a drink?”

Liza nodded, drawing closer to the bar. She stood on the side of the bar that wasn't occupied and kept her eyes on the bartender. She was beginning to become uncomfortable with the stares she was getting by the regulars but kept her confident facade up like she did at school. The bartender, seemingly able to read Liza like a book, sent a scathing glare to the men who all huffed and went back to their conversations. He came over to where Liza stood, throwing a towel over his shoulder as he crossed his arms.

“Can I have a beer?” Liza asked, keeping her voice even.

“Do you have an ID?” The bartender shot back, raising an eyebrow.

“Do you even care?” Liza tilted her head. The men at the bar all chuckled, revealing that they had been listening in on the conversation.

“If any cops come by, you better run like hell or have a decent cover story.” The man huffed, an amused twinkle in his eye. He grabbed a bottle out of a fridge and popped off the cap before handing it to Liza. She went to hand him money but he shook his head. “On the house.”

“Thanks.” Liza smiled.

Deciding to sit at the table closest to the stage, Liza watched as the boys began to bring in their equipment. Somewhere between the first and second load, Eddie had taken off his vest and jacket, leaving him in a tight black t-shirt. Liza had seen him with just a shirt or muscle shirt on, hell she had seen him shirtless, but something about watching Eddie carrying heavy amps and moving things around was like she was seeing it for the first time. She knew Eddie was strong, he had lifted her up like she was a piece of paper, but this was art in motion.

“You're drooling.” Gareth's voice broke through the haze in her mind. Liza blinked a few times as she turned to find him now sitting in the chair on the other side of the table. “You gonna stare at us like that, too?”

“In your dreams, Emerson.” Liza snorted. “Also, why aren't you helping?" 

“Because all my shit is set up. I've actually been sitting here for like five minutes, you've just been too busy staring at Eddie to notice.” Gareth grinned when Liza looked for something to throw at him and came up empty. “He's nervous, y'know.”

“I mean, I would be too if I was performing on stage.” Liza shrugged, glancing back up at the stage where Eddie had now taken out Sweetheart to tune.

“No, that doesn't make him nervous. There are three situations that Eddie is at his most comfortable. On stage, during a campaign and whenever he's with you.” Gareth stated, counting on his fingers before pointing to her at the last one. Liza could feel her cheeks heat up at the words and did nothing to hide the smile on her face. “We all thought that like during Hellfire, he would be fine. Combining you and the club was easy for him. Something about this combo is fucking with him.”

“I've seen him perform before. The talent show. It was mandatory to participate and be there.” Liza's brows furrowed in confusion. “I was part of the stage crew and had a front row seat to Corroded Coffin before you were even a twinkle in their eye.”

Funny but that was different. That was- Hey man!” Gareth cut himself off when Eddie approached the table, switching effortlessly like he wasn't just baring Eddie's soul. “We good?”

“Yeah we're good.” Eddie nodded, putting his hand on the back of Liza's chair.

While Eddie and Gareth talked, Liza began to think. Why was this time different? She glanced over at Eddie, watching him closely under the guise of listening to him talk, so she could see it if Gareth was telling the truth. Eddie had now sat in the chair beside her, his leg bouncing as he nodded at something their friend had said. That wouldn't be such a tell if it was any other situation, the metalhead usually was very fidgety but it was the addition of him chewing on his hair and twirling the end of her braid that really cemented it. 

“Gareth, why don't you go tell the guys it's almost time to start?” Liza said, looking at him pointedly so he got the message. Eddie's brows furrowed as he watched Gareth's face shift in realisation before he left.

“They already know.” Eddie said, looking over at Liza. His confusion for the situation only increased when she stood briefly before sitting down on his lap. “What is this? What is happening?”

“Are you complaining? Cause I can go back to my chair.” Liza moved to stand up but was stopped when Eddie quickly threw his arms around her waist. A smile spread on her face as she looked at him. He was pouting now. “This is me helping to calm your nerves.”

“I don't get nervous.” Eddie scoffed. 

“Uh huh, tell that to your shaking hands.” Liza mused, grabbing one of them to intertwine their fingers and rest them on her own lap. “What's got you nervous, Rockstar?”

“Nothing.” Eddie mumbled but sighed when Liza raised her brows at him. “You. Well, performing with you here.”

“Don't be. I know it's easier said than done but you have no reason to be nervous that I'm here.” Liza said, using her free hand to play with the curls that rested on Eddie's shoulder. “I'm gonna be blown away by anything you play and I know I'm gonna love it.”

Eddie looked at Liza, his mind telling him that she was just saying that. A lie to ease his mind. However, she looked at him with the most genuine smile he had ever seen. His nervous state melted to give way for the pure excitement that not only was Liza here to see him perform, she was on his lap, she was for all intents and purposes, his.

“Did you just admit that you love me?” Eddie grinned, his tone teasing.

“No, I said that I'd love anything you play.” Liza corrected him with an eye roll. “Not you specifically.”

“There's a joke about playing with myself there but I'm gonna ignore it.” Eddie chuckled, earning him a light shove from Liza. “Let me live in the fantasy that I have.”

“And what fantasy is that?” 

“That I fall in love with a groupie. I see them while on stage and just know that they are the one.” Eddie stated, “They're usually a really beautiful blonde, amazing smile, named Liza.”

“Well, guess you're gonna have to go on stage to do that now, aren't ya?” Liza said, playing into Eddie's words. “You aren't gonna be falling in love with me just sitting on your lap.”

Don't be so sure of that.” Eddie mumbled at the same time Gareth hit one of his drums particularly hard. He hoped that it was loud enough that Liza didn't hear it.

“What was that?” Liza asked. She was sure she had heard him but she didn't believe the words.

“Nothing! Like you said, gotta get on stage.” Eddie rushed out. He placed a quick kiss to her cheek before hooking his arms under her. He lifted her as he stood, causing Liza to let out a giggle and clutch on to him. He placed her gently into the chair facing the stage, kissing her hair quickly before running.

Eddie smiled down at her as he spoke, it was clear that this was the usual introductory speech that they gave but Eddie was obviously only speaking to her. As he played the opening chords to the first song, Liza couldn't help but beam as she recognized “Highway To Hell”. The song he had hummed the first time they had really hung out since their one offs throughout the years. It had to be a coincidence that this was the first song on the set list. Liza refused to let herself think that Eddie had changed the set just to add a song that he had hummed once near her before even knowing she would come tonight.

All through the show, Liza had her eyes locked on to Eddie. She thought he was attractive before but this was a whole new level. As soon as Eddie slung the guitar strap over his shoulder and stood in front of the microphone it was no longer Eddie “The Freak” Munson up there, it was Eddie “The Rock God”. It wasn't from a lack of trying but every time she tried to look at one of the other guys, Eddie would do something that drew her right back in. She could tell that her attention was fueling his confidence and suddenly she was thankful that the only other people in the bar were just the five drunks. She didn't think she would be able to keep calm if another girl got to see Eddie like this and tried to make a move.

While most of the set list was covers, the band also played some of their own songs. Liza was able to recognize a few harmonies from the times Eddie hummed when they studied. She couldn’t hum or sing quietly along like she was the other songs but that didn't mean she enjoyed them any less. She tried her best to pinpoint the inspirations of each song. A few very clearly about past Hellfire campaigns but others were mysteries.

By the time Corroded Coffin had finished their set, Liza was practically vibrating in her seat from excitement. The last notes of “From Whom The Bells Toll” rang out and Liza let out a cheer, clapping despite being the only one. She let the boys have a moment to turn off the amps and put their instruments down before she was out of her chair and hopping up on to the stage. Running up to Eddie she launched herself into his arms, making him stumble slightly as she wrapped her legs around his waist. His arms immediately went under her so she didn't fall, a wild grin on his face as she buried her head into his neck and placed a few quick pecks. 

“Enjoyed the show?” Eddie asked, amusement evident in his voice.

“Enjoyed it? I fucking loved it!” Liza exclaimed as she pulled back to smile at him. “Eddie, that was amazing!”

“You flatter me.” Eddie chuckled, adjusting his hands so they now held Liza up by her thighs. He could see the blush creep up on her neck and squeezed his hands to add to it.

“So, fall in love with any groupies?” Liza turned it around on him, not letting him be the only one teasing in this situation. 

“Well, there was this really beautiful blonde sitting in the front row. She had an amazing smile and couldn't keep her eyes off me.” Eddie grinned and winked at Liza. She rolled her eyes back at him. “But she's definitely not some groupie. She is more to me than some groupie.”

Liza blinked a few times as the words settled in her mind, in her heart. During the whole conversation they had maintained eye contact but now it felt different, heavier, more intense. Liza felt her heart rate pick up as she became acutely aware of Eddie’s hands on her thighs and hers on shoulders. The bar suddenly became too hot, the sounds now muffled beneath the sounds of her own breath. Every fibre of her being was screaming at her to just do it, to kiss him but she couldn't make herself do it in fear of rejection.

Eddie felt his eyes flicker down to Liza's lips, noting that they were parted slightly. He was blaming the mixture of the post show adrenaline and the feeling of Liza’s body pressed up against his for the thoughts running through his head. It was a bombardment of his inner voice yelling at him to press her up against the nearest wall and kiss her senseless while his heart was telling him to kiss her gently, right here and now. He almost didn't care that they had an audience for it, he just wanted her lips against his. 

“You gonna hug us like that too?” Gareth spoke from behind Liza, startling her and Eddie. The blonde whipped her head around to stare wide eyed at him like she had been caught doing something bad. Gareth, Jimmy and Jeff were staring at them like cats who got the cream. “While I'm sure I could hold you like that, I'm not so confident in Jeff and Jimmy’s abilities.”

“Oh fuck off man.” Jeff huffed, pushing at Gareth.

“I don't think you guys can handle a hug like that.” Liza chuckled as Eddie slowly let her down to the ground. “Your poor virgin selves would combust the minute I wrapped my legs around you.”

“There will be no wrapping of your legs around any of them.” Eddie huffed, pulling Liza into his side as he glared at their friends. “That's reserved for me.”

“Of course, Rockstar. Anyways,” Liza said, sharing a smile with Gareth. “You guys were amazing as well. I am impressed with your musical abilities.”

“We still doing the usual?” Jeff asked Eddie. The metalhead caught what he was actually asking, he was wondering if Eddie was going to leave early with Liza. The metalhead went to answer but Liza beat him to it.

“What is the usual?” Liza tilted her head, looking at her friends.

“We usually go sit in a booth, eat some food and shoot the shit or talk about the next show.” Gareth answered as he twirled around one of his drumsticks. “You're welcome to join if you want.”

“Sounds fun!” Liza beamed. She looked up at Eddie and had to bite back a smile at the clear annoyance on his face. “Oh stop your pouting. You can share me for another little bit.”

“But I already share you with Buckley, isn't that enough?” Eddie huffed, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pulled her back into his chest. 

“Nope, gotta share her with us too.” Gareth grinned, dramatically winking at Liza before mocking Eddie's pout back at him. It earned him a glare. “You don't scare me when you're wrapped around Liza like a koala.”

“Watch it, Emerson or I'll shove-”

Liza wiggled out from Eddie's arms, grabbing Jeff and Jimmy so they could grab the booth for when Eddie and Gareth stopped fighting. The trio sat and watched from their seats as they began to play-fight on the stage. Liza rolled her eyes fondly and turned to face Jeff and started talking about the show and what they both enjoyed. 

“Hey! No fair, Munson!”

Sucks to suck, Emerson!”

A/n : This is now the second installment of Liza and Corroded Coffin. I'm planning on atleast two more parts. These are canon to the actual story. So anything said in here is actual things that had happened during Liza and Eddie's time together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 405 80
imagines from all seasons! requests are open! !!STRANGER THINGS SPOILERS!!
6.8K 152 17
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
4.5K 183 17
After the Vecna's end, Eddie and Steve are still struggling to adjust to normal life. Steve is convinced something is coming after them, and Eddie is...
66.8K 1.2K 64
"สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษชส€ ษชs แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ า“ษชส€แด‡, แดŠแด€ษดแดœแด€ส€ส แด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s, แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› ส™แดœส€ษดs แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด"