wifi connection ; 𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦�...

By oreofics

-; under construction. 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐮 "Can I get the WiFi password?" She asked. "Sure, WiFi password is I L... More

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
1 ; 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗘 ;
2 ; 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦, 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗔, 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ;
3 ; 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗙 ;
4 ; 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 ;
5 ; 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 ;
6 ; 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 & 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ;
7 ; 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;
8 ; 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗕𝗜𝗘 ;
9 ; 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗥 ;
10 ; 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡? ;
11 ; 1 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟? ;
12 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 ;
13 ; 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 ;
14 ; 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 ;
15 ; 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘 ;
16 ; 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 ;
17 ; 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ;
18 ; 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ;
19 ; 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 ;
20 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;
21 ; 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗫 ;
23 ; 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 ;
24 ; 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ;
25 ; 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗘 ;
26 ; 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 ;
27 ; 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗚 ;
28 ; 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ;
29 ; 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 ;
30 ; 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 ;
31 ; 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 ;
32 ; 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗟𝗬 ;
33 ; 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗦 ;
34 ; 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 ;
35 ; 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 ;
36 ; 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 ;
37 ; 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 ;

22 ; 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 ;

330 22 17
By oreofics

one night, the treasure boys were sitting around the dining table, ready to eat dinner, as y/n wasn’t present there since she was upstairs in her room.

jihoon spoke up, as he was bringing food to the table, “where is y/n? can anyone go and call her to eat dinner?”

yoshinori nodded, as the japanese boy stood up and went upstairs to get zehra. haruto, who was sitting across hyunsuk spoke up, revealing to them that he and y/n had actually met as kids.

“you wanna here something crazy? me and y/n have actually met when we were kids.” said haruto with a small smile plastered on his face.

the other members look at him weirdly and in confusion. as hyunsuk spoke up, “um, that’s a lame joke, haruto.”

haruto scoffs in disbelief as he looks at them, and speaks up, “i’m not lying, i swear. i was cleaning my room and I found this photo of me and a girl together, the girl was looking so similar to y/n. also, the girl i remember from the past has the same story as y/n.”

suddenly, they heard footsteps coming from behind, as it was yoshinori and y/n coming down from upstairs. they sat on their respective seats around the dining table, as yoshinori spoke, “what were you all talking about?”

jeongwoo speaks up with a slight smile, “haruto was tell us how a girl from his childhood is actually y/n.”

y/n looks at haruto and makes a confused face and speaks, “me? but we have never met in past, haruto.”

haruto locked his eyes with her eyes and made eye contact. “do you remember the ball party your dad threw? the business party..when your mom.. ” he said the last sentence in low tone.

y/n gulps a little as she heard him talking about that incident and slowly nods, “what about it?”

“i’m haru, the boy you bumped into that day. you called me a lama. do you remember? y/n we have actually met way before.” haruto explains as others listened carefully and waited for y/n's answer.

y/n thinks for a moment as she gasps loudly, “oh my goodness, i do! i do! you’re haru? oh my god.”
she chuckles as she added, “i had literally forgot about you.”

everyone expect y/n and haruto stayed silent as they watched y/n and haruto interact. “you know after that day, i told my parents i wanna meet you but they said nobody is allowed to meet your family.” haruto mentioned with a sigh.

“only relatives and close ones were allowed to meet, everything changed after that day.” y/n comments as she pressed her lips together but broke into a smile. “i never thought we will meet again, lama.”

days passed by, as they progressed through the training session, yoshinori began to show her more advanced techniques, such as how to shoot with precision accuracy. y/n showed a natural affinity for shooting, and soon she was landing consistent hits.

as their training session continued, the two grew closer, exchanging jokes and stories about their past experiences. yoshinori found himself enjoying her company, and he was impressed by her determination and passion for learning. y/n, on the other hand, admired yoshinori's skill and his willingness to help her, along with enjoying being in his presence.

as a new addition to the mafia, y/n was a bit nervous about how things are going to take place in her life. as she was just in her room, laying on the bed, doing nothing but staring at the ceiling.

the door of the room opens as she gets startled and looks who entered as she saw junkyu standing there with a serious face.

junkyu approached her and said, “hyunsuk wants to see you at the meeting.” y/n nodded and followed junkyu to the meeting room. As she entered, she saw hyunsuk sitting at the head of the table, surrounded by the other members.

when they entered, the atmosphere was tense. All eyes were on her as she walked in, and y/n could feel the weight of their gaze. she tried to act confident even though she was a bit intimidated.

jihoon, the second leader of the group signalled her to sit next to him on the empty chair, as she made her way to him and sat down, trying to sit straight.

hyunsuk looked up and said, "ah, y/n, so glad you could join us.” he continued, "well, let's cut to the chase. as you all know, we've been together for a long time, we as in the male members.”

everyone around the table nodded in agreement, and y/n tried to pay close attention to what was being said.

“today's meeting is important and unfortunately, after this day, there will be only 11 members.” hyunsuk said as his voice started cracking.

everyone in the room gasped as the room filled with whispers and mumbles. y/n’s eyes widened as she whispered in jihoon’s right ear, “is he going to kick me?”. jihoon just shakes his head as a no to her question.

the atmosphere was tense as hyunsuk took a deep breath before he spoke, “please pay attention to what i’m going to say, mashiho and yedam, our dearest members have decided to leave.”

the room erupted with gasps and whispers as the members couldn't believe what they were hearing. "why?" doyoung asked.

"is it because of something we did?" asked junghwan with an upset voice.

hyunsuk shook his head, "no. they have decided to leave because they don’t wanna be involved with mafia anymore and actually want to live a normal life.”

the members looked on in shock and disbelief. mashiho and yedam were two of the most loyal and dedicated members of the mafia. the thought of them leaving was too much to bear.

"i understand," hyunsuk continued, "but we must respect their decision. they have served this organization well, and we will never forget their contribution."

mashiho spoke up, "it's true. we no longer feel comfortable with the direction the mafia is heading, and we must do what we believe is right. we hope there will be no hard feelings."

the members nodded in understanding, although they were still overcome with sadness and disappointment. it was a sad day for treasure. two of its most loyal members were leaving, and nothing could change that.

“this is a nightmare, wake me up.” haruto said with teary eyes, as he looked like he will faint.
“it’s reality, it’s true.” yedam said in melancholy.

“they are not leaving us like this, they will be joining us for one last mission. we can't let them leave without dome adventure.” jihoon spoke up, trying to make the atmosphere lighten up.

“the mission will be held today only. this will be a new feeling for all of us, since it’s y/n’s first mission, plus, mashiho and yedam’s last with us.” hyunsuk said as he sighed.

the room was filled with tension as they heard about the mission. y/n was feeling excited yet nervous at the same time as she heard that.

hyunsuk takes a deep breath before speaking, “you all are aware of the event, which is held once a year, when the gangster and mafia world connects together.”

hyunsuk pauses a little and speaks again, “tonight is the time of the event, and our mission is to steal the golden ruby, which costs $721k dollars.”

they all listen attentively to what hyunsuk is saying, as they all looked at him, not daring to interrupt.

“this mission is going to benefit us alot as you can already imagine. not a suprise that there will be other mafia teams too who will be planning to steal it but we, treasure will prove who is the most powerful.” as hyunsuk finsihed, the boys, along with y/n nodded in agreement.

“i have one question to ask, can i?” doyoung raises his hand as he looks at hyunsuk who nods. everyone pays attention to what doyoung has to ask.

“you said mafia teams are gonna be there and no suprise, stray kids is one of them. don't you think it's gonna create a big problem for us, thinking how they are somehow related to y/n’s past?” doyoung asked with a stern voice as the room was filled with silence.

y/n’s face turns slightly pale as she heard that. yoshinori noticed that and speaks up, “i don't think we should take y/n along on this mission with us.”

“y/n is coming with us, whether you like it or not. stray kids aren't a problem for us and..” hyunsuk looks at y/n before speaking again, “i promise you y/n, we will keep you safe from them.”

jeongwoo speaks after hyunsuk finishes, “there is a high possibility that hyunjin or any other stray kids member will try to take her away.”

hyunsuk nods as he looks straight and speaks up with a stern voice, “i’m very well aware of that and, y/n’s safety will be in yoshinori and jihoon’s hands...” hyunsuk looks at the two guys and adds, “yoshinori has trained her and jihoon dragged her into this mess, they both will be sticking with zehra throughout the mission.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
52.3K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...
5K 425 16
"i like you, but i don't think we can do this." when areum likes him a lot but someone else had to ruin it. started :: 22 FEB 22 ended :: 22 AUG 22 ⠀...
65.2K 4.1K 43
sentir /french word/ -(to) feel, (to) smell, (to) sense "can a scent make you fall in love?"