My Unexpected Boyfriend

By Im_A_Winchester

More

Chapter 1: Good or Bad day?
Chapter 2:Handsome here! Handsome there!Handsome everywhere!
Chapter 3: Is this love?
Chapter 4: Bad day!! He stoled my kiss!!
Chapteer 5: I've cut classes for the 4th time!
Chapter 6: Love is no where
Chapter 7: Forgive n Forget
Chapter 8:Laughter is the best Medicine
Chapter 9:He's my neighbour!!
Chapter 11: Hmm..?
Chapter 12:A trip with Thomas
Chapter 13: Sleeping with the pervert
Chapter 14: Wow?
Chapter 15: What just happened to me?
Chapter 16: What!Im sick!
Chapter 17: *sigh*
Chapter 18:
Author's Note
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: A date with Edward?Or Nothing
Chapter 21:I have no idea
Chapter 22: Study with Thomas
Chapter 23: What the f!!
Chapter 24:Trouble!!
Chapter 25: Last Chapter
Author's Note
Special Thanks :)
A/N

Chapter 10:Secret Admirer?

35 1 0
By Im_A_Winchester

----15 mins later----
I got home and change into a nightdress attire.

-Darn!Why isn't this random texter text back?!Hurry up!!..

My phone buzzed and i grab it immediatly.

To:Random texter

You know..You dont have to know who i am...But when i saw you..I have this feeling....I cant explain it.....I guess i like you.

-I was shocked when i read it....So i texted back.

From:Me
Okay?

And i press send..He immediatly texted back.

To:Random texter.

When we first talked, I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me.

My eyes widen...I was really surprised is this guy even serious??And i decided not to text back.

----Ringgggggg-----
My phone rang and i turn off my alarm. Once i get up i do my daily routine. When i was all good my phone buzzed and  I saw a messahe fron random texter

From:Random texter

Being inlove with you makes every morning worth on getting up for. Goodmorning ;) Reply continue if you still want me to text to you and reply No if you dont want to receive any mesage from me.

-----I fetched my car keys and opened my car....i grab my phone again and re-read the message.

-Should i choose Continue or No..fine!!! i'll just choose continue

Me: Continue
R.T: Great ;)See ya on school :D

Who really is this guy?!Fine i'm sure i can find out who he is.

-----Lunch time------
Drew and others ate at the cafeteria and hre i am busy searching for Mr. Mysterious..i decided to make a name on it ;)..

"Hmm....I observed your searching for someone, aren't you?"Drew asked.

"Umm...no...not really..i-im not searching for someone"I lied....

"Yea, you dont have any classes this afternoon, right?Where do u plan to go?"Jay asked.

"emmm...i dont know..."I replied.

-----1 hour passed-----
I've decided to go the library.So, I grab my phone and texted Mr. Mysterious.

Me: Hey...Busy?Its kinda bit boring

MM: Hi..No, im not busy.Where are you?

Me:Library.You?

MM:Secret...Your at bookshelf #23...I'm watching you ;)

My eyes widen and i tried to search for him...But i didn't see any person around.

Me:Wow...do i have GPS?How did you know?

I replied and changed a sit on bookshelf #30

MM: Changing place, eh?Your now at Bookshelf #30.

Me:Waaah!How did you know???Who are you really?

MM: I'll give you hint....My parents has a company.

Me:Hmm..i see...The only guy i knew is Christian and Mike...But i'm sure they don't like me.

MM: Christian and Mike , eh?Nope wrong..none of them...;)

Me:Uhhh...Hmmp...Fine...

I turned off my phone and i walked to my car.Once my engine is on the time showed up and it was 2:34 (Thur)

And i've decided to practice on the gym, luckily my gym card is inside my bag. I still have 15 mins to drive. Well, Matt told me that i can still go to gym even though my sched is Morning or evening but my real sched today is Morning 4am to 6 am but i forgot //facepalm.

----Health and fitness gym---
"Goodafternoon Anika!"Clay greeted

"Hi Clay..I forgot my sched was 4am-6am" >__< Ireplied showing him my gym card.

"Its okay you can practice any time"Clay replied.

"Yea, can i use the restroom?"I asked and he nod.

----restroom-----
I close the door and change into a jagging pants and Sport shirt which is color Purple.

Once  was done i got out and called my intsructor..

-----2 hours later-----
As i say my goodbyes i changed into my normal suit also. I opened my car and drive to Ice cream land.

----Ice cream land---
When i opened there door i saw Thomas..like for real!! Thomas Phantom ate at Ice cream land!!

Thomas ate his ice cream peacefully and i guess his enjoying it.

I sat infront of him and stared at him as he ate his ice cream slowly

-Wow..Even his eating his hot.

Thomas looked at me like he was expecting me to come.

"Hi"Thomas greeted and smiled.

"Hi"i replied and a girl got my order as always cookies and cream forever

"How long have you've been here?"I asked.

"30 minutes" Thomas replied staring on his watch.

"Wow....Too long, eh?You dont have any class?"I asked and he shaked his head, the girl came and brought my ice cream.

When i was eating i saw Thomas was looking at me.

"What?Is there something on my face?"I asked and he grinned.

"Nothing"He replied and i smiled.

"You know...This is like a date..Dont you think?Its just the two of us"Thomas said and i looked on the chairs and it was empty i stared to Thomas eyes and he made blush, i tried to hide my red face but he kept looking to me

*Thomas

When i told her it's like a date her face turned red...I stared at her blankly.

-Hmm..She looks adorable when she blush.

"What?Stop looking at me!"Anika said and i put my elbow's on the table and moved closer.

"Umm?Seriously?What's your problem?"Anika said carrying her ice cream.

"Nothing" I replied and smirked.

"Have you ever have a boyfriend?Or do you have a boyfriend?i asked and he took a spoonful ice cream and ate it. I waited for minutes and she swallowed her ice cream.

"No..NBSB"She replied.

"NBSB?"I asked.

"No Boyfriend Since Birth"She replied and ate another ice cream.

I burst out of laughter and i laugh so hard...Anika stared at me amused...

"Wha's so funny?"She asked and i calm myself.

"It's because of your NBSB...It's really impossible like seriously No Boyfriend Since BIRTH"I replied emphasizing the word 'BIRTH'

"Ohh!"Anika replied and laughed too...We laughed and laughed until we've shared a lot of funny things.

I grab my phone and stared at it it was 4:18pm.

"What time is it?"Anika asked.

"4:18.Why?Are you going know?"I asked.

"Yea..I guess"She replied staring on at the sky.

"Okay, then see you on sunday.I'll leave first"I replied taking my jacket and wore it. I turn around to look at Anika and she smiled and i smile too.

*Anika

When Thomas got out Mr.Mysterious texted me

MM:  I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. ;)

-I was so blank and i dont know what to say.....I think i know who the guy is.....

-----------------------
See ya on the next chappie!!;-);-);-);-)

Follow, like and comment. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614 8 17