Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
13. Dreams & Fantasies
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

18. Power unimaginable

530 13 45
By DRWEIRD42

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Jade Forest the new age Academy

Y/n L/n made his way deeper into the Jade Forest but soon enough he was greeted by a menagerie of automatons there were three different types of them each one based on their level of difficulty the easiest ones to defeat were the level 1 robots these robots were humanoid they're left arms was a programmable Laser cannon that was set to stun and not kill.

The level 2 robots were a bit more tricky and difficult to defeat they were armed with programmable laser cannons in the palms of their hands set to stun but they're most defining feature was their Tech flight wings that allowed them free aerial movement.

The level three robots were much more difficult to defeat they took the form of Walker robots all of them armed with programmable rapid fire laser cannons set to stun and their bodies were protected by heavily reinforced metal armor.

Y/n: alright Killer Robots I've been looking forward to this since watching the Clone Wars when I was a kid~

Y/n L/n smiled behind his mask and he decided to go for blunt force using the power of the Power Stone he enhanced his speed and strength dodging out of the way of each of their laser blasts he was able to cut down each of the robots one by one with little to no effort he was able to cut down the robots and reduce them to nothing more then destroyed circuits and hunks a scrap metal to be recycled.

Y/n: if they had me in the Clone Wars the droid army wouldn't stand a chance the Clone Wars would have been over within a week~

Y/n L/n continued on his way towards the ruins in the Jade Forest.

3rd Person POV.
Location: the amphitheater the new age Academy

Back at the new age Academy everyone was amazed to see the abilities of the new applicant never before had they seen such amazing combat prowess from a single person sitting in another balcony above the normal students was the members of the occult research Club and they were amazed to see that this male was indeed extremely powerful and not only did he have incredible Powers but he had amazing combat prowess they were the only students to know what the true identity of the new applicant but they decided to keep this to themselves and keep it an utmost top secret.

Rias: I must admit I'm Amazed never before have I been so glad to have been wrong.

Kira: his skill with the sword is quite amazing his speed is also quite staggering.

Koneko: he's pretty cool I guess.

Akeno: not only is he easy on the eyes but he's also very powerful he's quite the package deal~

Rias: I am quite impressed but maybe he could be the edge I've been looking for~

Akeno: Madam president are you thinking what I think you're thinking?~

Rias: oh you know me so well Akeno~

Y/n's POV.
Location: the Jade Forest the new age Academy

Y/n L/n finally arrived at the ruins he entered the ruins and he was slightly disappointed to see that the so-called sacred Relic was nothing more than a chess piece sitting on a pedestal more specifically it was a white king piece.

Y/n: that's it a stinking chess piece this is just ridiculous oh well.

Y/n L/n picked up the king piece and stuffed it into his pocket he then felt the ground began shaking beneath his feet he went outside the ruins and he discovered the most difficult to defeat robot it was known as a level zero robot but it closely resembled that of a metal gear Ray.

Y/n: you've got to be kidding me a metal gear Ray?!?!...this...is...AWESOME!!!

Y/n L/n immediately charged into battle ready to take on the metal gear Ray originally the level zero robot was designed to be more of an obstacle to avoid than something to be fought Y/n L/n started attacking the metal gear Ray at its feet eventually it jumped backwards and it opened its mouth releasing a blast of highly destructive energy Y/n L/n channeled his inner cyber ninja and started running towards the giant robot to avoid its attack but before he can get close enough to it it's right arm opened up to reveal a giant building sized blade it swung it's blade at Y/n L/n he used his single blade to block the incoming attack using the power of the Power Stone he was able to greatly enhance his strength to block the incoming building size blade and soon enough Y/n L/n sing the legendary words.

Y/n: 🎵RULES OF NATURE!!!🎵

Y/n L/n pushed back the blade for it to come back down on top of him but this time he grabbed the blade with a single hand greatly enhancing his durability he was not cut by the blade but instead he proceeded to start spinning while holding the blade he then threw away the metal gear Ray causing the metal gear Ray to go flying he quickly jump into the air with all his might he landed on the blade of the metal gear Ray and with blinding speed he was able to start slicing the right arm of the metal gear Ray into pieces all while this was happening the song Rules of Nature was playing in Y/n's mind he jumped into the air once he reach the end of the metal gear's arm as he began to descend towards the ground he swung his blade one more time cutting the remaining piece of the metal gears right arm off as the two of them landed Y/n L/n quickly swung the sword flicking all of the oil and other machine fluids off of his blade.

Y/n: now that is definitely the top 10 coolest things I've ever done but I feel like I'm forgetting something.

The metal gear Ray sprung back to life grabbing the Infinity Hero with its mouth it then proceeded to throw him away it got back up on its own two feet Y/n L/n landed on top of a mountain he was now ready to end this once and for all the metal gear Ray launched a barrage of heavy caliber missiles at Y/n L/n using the power of the time Stone he was able to slow down time by 60% using this space Stone he quickly started hopping across each of the missiles fired at him while cutting them in half once he was in front of the metal gear Ray he began to channel his his power while he was doing that he also channeled the full powers of the time and space Stones slowing time down to a crawl and he began cutting the robot into little pieces he then landed in front of the metal gear Ray he deactivated his weapon and placed it back onto his back.

Y/n: 🎵I AM THE STORM THAT IS APPROACHING!!!!!!!!!🎵

Y/n L/n deactivated the Infinity Stones causing time to resume as normal as soon as time resumed as normal without the interference of the Infinity Stones The Metal Gear Ray partially exploded having its internal power source compromised and become unstable the rest of the metal gear Ray Fell to the ground having now been sliced into millions of tiny little pieces.

Y/n: okay now that was definitely the top five of the coolest things I've ever done~

Y/n L/n made his way back to the cliff overlooking the Jade Forest.

(Time skip 5 minutes later)
Location: the cliff the new age Academy

Y/n L/n arrived at his destination when he got there he was happy to see that he had left the three headmistresses of the new age Academy completely astonished by his performance.

Y/n: judging by the looks on your faces you saw what just happened and I'm guessing that you all agree that I am totally awesome~

Glynda: yes we saw everything you did in the forest and if I may say so only a handful of applicants have ever defeated the level zero robot but you are the first to ever defeat that model.

Y/n: that reminds me whose idea was it to model that robot after a metal gear Ray?

Ruby Tojo: we've had that robot in storage for months just sitting there Gathering dust apparently one of our Engineers has a thing for that video game surprisingly we've never used that robot but after our last initiation we lost our standard level zero robot and we decided since you're so powerful we would give you a real challenge.

Venelana: but we didn't expect you to go and fight it we actually believed that you would do as most other students would do and avoid it.

Y/n: well then I'm glad to have exceeded your expectations so what happens now?~

Glynda: now since you are a special case we want to make sure that there are no doubts in anyone's minds that you are worthy of joining this Academy as a student so you will be fighting 4 chosen teachers in one of our glorious battle arenas more specifically battle arena 1 but this time you will not be given a chance to prepare you must head there immediately and wait for your opponents.

Y/n: I'll be waiting there~

Y/n L/n teleported to battle arena 1 through the power of the space Stone once he got there he sat down in the center of the Arena and he began to meditate to focus his mind.

3rd Person POV.
Location: battle arena 1 the new age Academy

Right now every single student and staff member of the new age Academy have gathered in battle arena #1 4 teachers have been chosen to represent the new age Academy and these 4 teachers are.

Samus Aaron

Erza Scarlett

Eraserhead AKA Shota Aizawa

Present Mic

The students and staff of the new age Academy were very surprised by how the new applicant was able to take down what many correctly identified as a metal gear Ray it was a very rare minority of people who had ever managed to take down a level zero robot but no one in the history of the new age Academy had ever managed to take down a metal gear Ray so the students and staff of the new age Academy who are watching this soon to be battle with bated breath and with extreme interest but everyone was very confused as to why the new applicant was sitting in the middle of the Arena doing nothing.

Glynda: students and staff of the new age Academy it is my honor as one of the three headmistresses of the new age Academy to begin this glorious historical battle.

Everyone was cheering ready to see what should be an awesome battle.

Glynda: 3...2...1...FIGHT!!!!

Y/n L/n finished his meditation he opened his eyes stood on his own two feet to his full height.

Y/n: now it's time to finish these tests once and for all~

Y/n L/n deployed a single blade of his weapon the handguard formed into a D configuration immediately Samus charged into battle with her arm cannon primed and ready for combat she fired a couple shots at her opponent but he simply blocked the incoming attacks using his blade with minimal effort he then used the energy that his blade had absorbed to start producing energy cutters to avoid the incoming attacks Samus rolled up into a ball and started dodging the incoming energy cutters once she was within range of her Target she unrolled and she started attacking him up close and personal but he was too strong too powerful too well trained and too fast for her eventually with a swing of his blade he was able to completely strip her of her armor now she was down to her zero suit and she was armed with her trusty paralyzer pistol/energy whip.

Y/n: first we crack the shell then I cracked the nuts inside~

Y/n L/n attacked Samus now that she was free of her armor she was now much more light and agile but she could no longer roll up into a ball without her suit she fired a couple shots at her opponent but he just blocked the incoming shots with the blade of his sword realizing that she wasn't going to get through his defenses that way she transformed her weapon into its laser whip mode she quickly whipped her weapon Around the blade of Y/n's weapon with a flick of her arm she was able to disarm her opponent she then whipped her weapon a couple times hitting Y/n L/n with a couple of direct impacts but unfortunately her attacks did nothing to hurt him once she whipped her weapon again with all of her might he caught the energy whip with his cybernetic left hand he then channeled the power of the Power Stone to absorb the energy of the laser whip within a couple of seconds Samus Aaron's weapon was completely drained of power leaving it virtually useless she threw away her weapon and decided to go for hand to hand combat.

Y/n: I don't have time for this~

Y/n L/n fired a blast of destructive energy at his opponent the blast was enough to send his opponent flying backwards she hit the wall with such force that it knocked her out upon impact she then vanished in a flash of blue light.

Glynda: Samus Aaron has been rendered unconscious and is hereby eliminated from the battle!!!

The next person to charge into battle was Eraserhead she used her powers to try and nullify Y/n's powers unaware that his powers did not derive from a Quirk that she could nullify when she realized that her powers could not nullify his she activated her capture weapon he deployed her weapon trying to capture and immobilize her opponent but he used the Mind Stone to retrieve his weapon and with a couple swings of his single blade being held in his telekinetic grip he was able to cut her capture weapon into ribbons he then deployed the second blade of his weapon the handguard turned into an O configuration he threw his weapon at his opponent and now that she had no chance to defend herself she was cut in half by his weapon but since this was nothing more than a simulation battle and not true life or death combat she was taken out of the battle because she had sustained significant injury Eraserhead vanished in a flash of blue light.

Glynda: Eraserhead is no longer able to continue and is hereby eliminated from the battle!!!

Y/n: two down two to go~

Present Mic reeled back her head and Unleashed a Sonic Blast from her mouth thanks to the protective force field that was protecting the spectators they were unaffected by the attack but unfortunately for Y/n L/n he did experience some pain not only from the physical attack but also thanks to his autism he was suffering from sensory overload but he was able to concentrate just enough to use the power of the Mind Stone to grab his double-bladed weapon that was embedded in the wall from his last attack he used the telekinetic command to force his weapon from the wall and using the power of telekinesis he was able to direct his weapon towards his opponent who was using her sonic power to pin him the Maelstrom was quickly launched towards present Mic in a razor sharp deadly spinning Ark before she realized what happened she was cut in half and she vanished in a flash of blue light.

Glynda: Present Mic is unable to continue and she is hereby eliminated from the battle!!!

Y/n: talk about shutting her up~

Erza: it looks like I'm all that's left.

Y/n: all the little kids have gone home~

Erza: it appears so

Y/n: then let's not waste any time~

Y/n L/n used his telekinesis to recall his weapon to his hand he then got ready for a new fight.

Y/n: now let's get down to business~

Erza: I couldn't agree more

Erza used her re-equipped magic to change her armor from her standard walking around armor to her Japanese clothes she was dressed in a pair of fiery pants and she had wrappings wrapped around her chest to hide her breasts from the world even though she was in minimal armor her speed and strength were greatly enhanced and she armed herself with twin katanas one in each hand.

Erza: now let's get this over with.

Y/n: I agree wholeheartedly now let's dance!

Y/n L/n charged into battle along with Erza the two of them started clashing blades with each other Erza was fast and strong but she could not break through her opponent's defenses because he was too well-trained and she was underestimating him not knowing he was a male she just believed that this person was nothing more than a talented student with so much more to learn when in reality she was underestimating her own opponent.

Erza: you can't win I'm a professional!

Y/n: maybe so but you are a paper soldier in front of a cyclone~

The two of them continued to swing their blades at each other when eventually Y/n L/n swung his blade at his opponent his blade was able to shatter his opponent's twin katanas once she was defenseless and shocked he took his opportunity to cut her down Erza vanished in a flash of blue light.

Glynda: Erza Scarlett is no longer able to continue and is here by eliminated from the battle the winner is the Challenger!!!

Y/n L/n raised his blade into the air striking a Victorious pose.

Y/n: To the victor go the spoils~

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3089)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.5K 100
𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 || 𝑺𝒉𝒖 𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒊 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❝ 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼...
27K 570 32
monsters are not born they are made and in this story you will learn that a true dark lord does not come into the world with fire and Brimstone weari...
222K 13.3K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
39.5K 1.7K 14
I have always been unlucky with love huh... I'm the 'Unrequited Love Repeater' that's right. It's almost like Cupid himself hates my entire existence...